Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,381 members, 7,843,136 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 06:59 PM

Osinbajo Meets With Members Of Major Oil Marketers - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo Meets With Members Of Major Oil Marketers (29724 Views)

Osinbajo Meets With Igbo Leaders (Photos) / Photos Of Obasanjo Gyrating With Members Of Kegite Club Of Nigeria / Osinbajo Meets Odunsi, His Economics Teacher In Secondary School (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo Meets With Members Of Major Oil Marketers by kennybabs1980: 12:27pm On Jun 28, 2015
M4gunners:
At least my father was able to hold his house hood very well and give birth to someone like me. And you,can you tell me what position your Father has reached apart from giving birth to a noise maker like you?
If all your father achieved in life is giving birth to an unfortunate child like you, then what a wasted life!
Re: Osinbajo Meets With Members Of Major Oil Marketers by Cyriloha(m): 12:28pm On Jun 28, 2015
Freemanan:

Aii..
Pray for me Mate grin
abi. ......Make I dey De pray for you and you will be gambling around abi? ??,, wait make we share this offering money first the other big Eyes pastor that called themselves SENIOR PASTOR wants to chiiiiiiitttttt me!!!!!
Re: Osinbajo Meets With Members Of Major Oil Marketers by Nobody: 12:29pm On Jun 28, 2015
Cyriloha:

abi. ......Make I dey De pray for you and you will be gambling around abi? ??,, wait make we share this offering money first the other big Eyes pastor that called themselves SENIOR PASTOR wants to chiiiiiiitttttt me!!!!!
Lwkmd... If I am to advice, don't give offering at all... GOD will understand.
Re: Osinbajo Meets With Members Of Major Oil Marketers by Winning123: 12:31pm On Jun 28, 2015
CountDracula:
Commissioner Osinbande hwfar?

Some jokes aren't jokes.
Re: Osinbajo Meets With Members Of Major Oil Marketers by Nobody: 12:31pm On Jun 28, 2015
Fearcom:

I wish you had the liver to go to the Office of the Vice President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria and say what you have just typed to his face and see if you will leave the same way you came...Oh wait! You don't even have access to him, do you. If you call the Vice President a house boy, please what is your Father's position??
Young people of nowadays don't have any respect, that's why they die before their time. Those who talk anyhow die anyhow.

Shutup! Your osubande is a Retardihno houseboy. I won't be surprised if he is washing zarah buhari's pant. Have the 1diots who abused GEJ all died? Please stop this your preaching
Re: Osinbajo Meets With Members Of Major Oil Marketers by M4gunners: 12:35pm On Jun 28, 2015
kennybabs1980:
If all your father achieved in life is giving birth to an unfortunate child like you, then what a wasted life!
I'm still proud of him (my father ) just let us know ur father achievement so far.
Re: Osinbajo Meets With Members Of Major Oil Marketers by Cyriloha(m): 12:35pm On Jun 28, 2015
Freemanan:

Lwkmd... If I am to advice, don't give offering at all... GOD will understand.
you hear say I give. .......I wan share the ones wee una bring
Re: Osinbajo Meets With Members Of Major Oil Marketers by nightmile: 12:37pm On Jun 28, 2015
lawanson44:
Commissioner Osubande aka Retardihno Aso Rock House boy grin grin

Okpa wet u dey sell don fill ur brain
Re: Osinbajo Meets With Members Of Major Oil Marketers by Nobody: 12:38pm On Jun 28, 2015
Cyriloha:

you hear say I give. .......I wan share the ones wee una bring

Haaa... Ma niqqa...
Give me ma share biko
Re: Osinbajo Meets With Members Of Major Oil Marketers by Nobody: 12:40pm On Jun 28, 2015
nightmile:

Okpa wet u dey sell don fill ur brain

Keep quiet there!
Re: Osinbajo Meets With Members Of Major Oil Marketers by nightmile: 12:46pm On Jun 28, 2015
lawanson44:
Commissioner Osubande aka Retardihno Aso Rock House boy grin grin

And the shit Igbo elder states goats are begging to be represented in govt.. They want their criminals to receive instruct from the despised V.P. Igbos have been failing since 1914. Cursed tribe
Re: Osinbajo Meets With Members Of Major Oil Marketers by amdoyin82(m): 12:51pm On Jun 28, 2015
D pix is incomplete o cos I can't see my amiable MD. Chairman rainoil limited.high chief Gabriel ogbechie.
Re: Osinbajo Meets With Members Of Major Oil Marketers by Cyriloha(m): 1:07pm On Jun 28, 2015
Freemanan:

Haaa... Ma niqqa...
Give me ma share biko
hahaha shee you Don get your share even with the bread of life CHOP IT AND YOU SHALL NEVER DIE

Re: Osinbajo Meets With Members Of Major Oil Marketers by Nobody: 1:09pm On Jun 28, 2015
Cyriloha:

hahaha shee you Don get your share even with the bread of life CHOP IT AND YOU SHALL NEVER DIE
Chisus

Re: Osinbajo Meets With Members Of Major Oil Marketers by Fearcom(m): 1:53pm On Jun 28, 2015
lawanson44:

Shutup! Your osubande is a Retardihno houseboy. I won't be surprised if he is washing zarah buhari's pant. Have the 1diots who abused GEJ all died? Please stop this your preaching

I have dared you to say that to his face. You're nothing but a common non-entity.

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Meets With Members Of Major Oil Marketers by Ajascolove(m): 1:59pm On Jun 28, 2015
youngberry001:
abeg may unah take it easy on dat guy he his such a kid.
The guy is a kid that lack home training.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Meets With Members Of Major Oil Marketers by Nobody: 2:16pm On Jun 28, 2015
strongerthaneva:
man Abeg u no fire am wella..the guy need more bashing.Me what I recommend for him is Indonesian and north Korean prison...
LOL... They(Tanoids) are very annoying sometimes.
Re: Osinbajo Meets With Members Of Major Oil Marketers by IbokUtoroh(m): 2:22pm On Jun 28, 2015
sameer1212:
U saTanoid, Has your family ever produce head master in your village? and u are here calling your VICE president mere commissioner. U and other Id*iot sucks.

but he s a MERE COMMISSIONER NAH?
why d abuse?
Re: Osinbajo Meets With Members Of Major Oil Marketers by Nobody: 2:29pm On Jun 28, 2015
Fearcom:

I have dared you to say that to his face. You're nothing but a common non-entity.

And if I say it to his face, he still won't do anything to me. Saraki said it and what did he do? But at least, let me continue to say it here so it can pain you. Go and relay the message to him for me. Aso Rock House boy Commissioner Osubande grin grin grin
Re: Osinbajo Meets With Members Of Major Oil Marketers by Fearcom(m): 2:29pm On Jun 28, 2015
IbokUtoroh:
but he s a MERE COMMISSIONER NAH?
why d abuse?

Only a non-entity would call the Vice President of Nigeria a mere commissioner
Even Saraki dare not say that to Osinbajo's face. Cheap comments like this cannot change who He is.
Re: Osinbajo Meets With Members Of Major Oil Marketers by Fearcom(m): 2:38pm On Jun 28, 2015
lawanson44:

And if I say it to his face, he still won't do anything to me. Saraki said it and what did he do? But at least, let me continue to say it here so it can pain you. Go and relay the message to him for me. Aso Rock House boy Commissioner Osubande grin grin grin

If you are not afraid why are you asking me to go and relay the message to him. Abusing him won't change the FACT that he is No 2 in this country and that you will be ruthlessly and mercilessly dealt with saying it to his face. Saraki publicly DENIED ever saying that, despite the fact that Saraki is No 3. Wetin be your number. Mr Man? . I'm happy about that. But since you are not, go and hug transformer.
Re: Osinbajo Meets With Members Of Major Oil Marketers by Nobody: 2:41pm On Jun 28, 2015
Fearcom:

If you are not afraid why are you asking me to go and relay the message to him. Abusing him won't change the FACT that he is No 2 in this country. I'm happy about that. But since you are not, go and hug transformer.

No.2 what? Okay..u mean No. 2 most Reta.rded Houseboy? Please who is number 1? You??
Re: Osinbajo Meets With Members Of Major Oil Marketers by Mixty: 2:44pm On Jun 28, 2015
CountDracula:
Commissioner Osinbande hwfar?
you have a mental problem
Re: Osinbajo Meets With Members Of Major Oil Marketers by IbokUtoroh(m): 2:44pm On Jun 28, 2015
Fearcom:

Only a non-entity would call the Vice President of Nigeria a mere commissioner
Even Saraki dare not say that to Osinbajo's face. Cheap comments like this cannot change who He is.

will u drink dogoyaro juice?
Re: Osinbajo Meets With Members Of Major Oil Marketers by strongerthaneva(m): 2:44pm On Jun 28, 2015
sameer1212:
LOL... They(Tanoids) are very annoying sometimes.
Man dey are really annoying enviness is there surname..They can never attain the height of a success anymore..their last success is jonathan in government nothing more..
Re: Osinbajo Meets With Members Of Major Oil Marketers by Fearcom(m): 2:46pm On Jun 28, 2015
lawanson44:

No.2 what? Okay..u mean No. 2 most Reta.rded Houseboy? Please who is number 1? You??

Chai! This boy is a du.mmy! End of story.
Re: Osinbajo Meets With Members Of Major Oil Marketers by spencekat(m): 2:47pm On Jun 28, 2015
I have spotted my MD,Dame Winfred Akpani.May God continue to bless you Ma.
Re: Osinbajo Meets With Members Of Major Oil Marketers by Nobody: 2:50pm On Jun 28, 2015
Fearcom:

Chai! I am a du.mmy! End of story.

Ok. No problem. Sorry o
Re: Osinbajo Meets With Members Of Major Oil Marketers by opribo(m): 3:04pm On Jun 28, 2015
I do not believe this vp can function efficiently, the reason being that if Tinubu is not happy with PMB so Osinbajo can't be happy with him therefore state organs can't function, simply because the friend of my enemy is my enemy. So first thing first all tensed nerves in APC must be calmed first before Osinbajo can think of doing anything. In the meantime he should study how Idiagbon was able to do it and learn from there.

There is no Buhari without another Idiagbon kind of VP. So he need to be the no nonsense VP if they wanna make an impact but if they continue in this their gallivanting around. I can only wish them well. They should appoint ministers fast and get the govt moving I don't understand what type of experiment they are carrying out here or is it only PMB and OsinbAjo that wants manage the affairs of the whole country. All those noise makers on radio won't talk again now. It it were to be GEJ they would have called him clues less.
Re: Osinbajo Meets With Members Of Major Oil Marketers by ndukwejoe(m): 3:28pm On Jun 28, 2015
sameer1212:
U saTanoid, Has your family ever produce head master in your village? and u are here calling your VICE president mere commissioner. U and other Id*iot sucks.
BROS THANK YOU . TAKE ONE ORIJIN TO COOL YOUR TEMPER .
Re: Osinbajo Meets With Members Of Major Oil Marketers by Image123(m): 3:29pm On Jun 28, 2015
This is a proactive executive, this is all we asked. The marketers threatened strike in three weeks, the vice president met them to most likely resolve issues. This same marketers threatened the previous administration but that administration was nonchalant and not proactive until the scarcity bit masses, then Okonjo started paying billions of money she could have paid earlier.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Meets With Members Of Major Oil Marketers by Nobody: 5:33pm On Jun 28, 2015
hotgunz:
u personally s a big disgrace.... I bet non of ur miserable family can reach dat height. Respect sumone Dad
U are an Id*iot

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I’m Still Governor Of Ekiti State, Fayose Replies Fayemi / See How Presidential Election Was Rigged In Crossriver State By PDP / Border Closure: Nigerians Shun Local Rice, Sellers Lament

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.