Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,767 members, 7,862,502 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 06:18 PM

How Do You Know Your Partner Is Truely A Christain? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do You Know Your Partner Is Truely A Christain? (736 Views)

How Do You Know If Your Partner Is “the One” For You? / How Do You Know When A Girl Is Truely In Love With You? / How Do U Know Someone Is Truely In Love With U And Not Lusting After U? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You Know Your Partner Is Truely A Christain? by holyspy(m): 3:32pm On Mar 01, 2009
I really want to know how one knows if his or her partner is truely born again, because i have withness a marriage that was grounded in the Lord but they fight almost everyday.
I mean does God truely speak to us or reveal our partners to us. Just like " the Lord told me you will be my wife or husband" . Then you still get divorced, does this spiritual cinema vision really works?
Re: How Do You Know Your Partner Is Truely A Christain? by oluwafemi113(m): 10:26pm On Mar 01, 2009
go ask your pastor this question
Re: How Do You Know Your Partner Is Truely A Christain? by realcele: 12:11am On Mar 02, 2009
I will say God no longer speak to anybody about partners ever since he got the blame from Adam.
No such thing as true christians these days, christinanity is the vogue or reigning thing expecially to nigerians.

What you need is your inner mind or holy spirit or instinct. It will reveal a person's identity. You are better off with a godly man i.e man with conscience or iwa as yoruba will call it. The holy spirit will guide you in all things so if you watch carefully expecially so many things will be revealed to you expecially if you have not had sex together. If you have things will be blurred and you might be suprised if the pastor tell you the man is the will of God for your life this is because once sex is involved, GOd will see you as husband and wife even though you have not done the ceremonial thing

Remember how the bible puts it watch and pray not pray and watch.
Re: How Do You Know Your Partner Is Truely A Christain? by Sauron1: 1:02am On Mar 02, 2009
Bleep-You:

Funny enough i have only dated female christians and thats basically because they are a very daft and dense lot that can be easily manipulated through their their moral deficiencies and stupidity to swallow everything their pastors tell them. Marrying from a different religion places a greater burden on the man to be responsible because those religions adhere to strict moral codes but not for christian women.

Their stupidity and hypocricy are there for the taking. They are extremely gullible, daft and easily manipulated and when they going gets tough, you beat the hell out of them and your always there to remind them about what jesus said about turning the other chick and forgiveness.

Now tell me why i shouldnt hang around christian females grin These dense lot are just too good to be true especially when you get them pregnant and they have to abort it because daddy will kill them and afterwards they go back to church to regret their actions and pray for forgiveness. Which other religion can be so daft to let a guy go free with all these atrocities?

Thats why christian mumu females rock!

Asswipe!!!
Re: How Do You Know Your Partner Is Truely A Christain? by CrazyMan(m): 2:16am On Mar 02, 2009
There are no such things as true christians. The world we live in is soaked with immorality; we're all sinners; so marrying in the name of christainity doesn't really work.
Re: How Do You Know Your Partner Is Truely A Christain? by biina: 3:40am On Mar 02, 2009
@poster
you don't
Re: How Do You Know Your Partner Is Truely A Christain? by Gabry(f): 4:10am On Mar 02, 2009
Wetin? are you afraid of getting divorce or wetin?
Re: How Do You Know Your Partner Is Truely A Christain? by oluwafemi113(m): 8:33am On Mar 02, 2009
noting they happen

(1) (Reply)

I Need Soul Mate For Serious Relatnship / Four Keys To A Successful Relationship / A Girl Is Asking Me For Dating

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.