Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,807 members, 7,810,102 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:48 PM

Has Nairaland Improved With Quality Posts And Topics? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Has Nairaland Improved With Quality Posts And Topics? (954 Views)

Goodluck Johnathan Posts About Babangida Aliyu & 12 Northern Governors / Why Power Supply Improved Under Buhari, By Nebo / Explained: How Buhari Miraculously Improved The Power Overnight - Brimah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Has Nairaland Improved With Quality Posts And Topics? by ElRazur: 5:07am On Jun 28, 2015
Hey, I am one of the old poster/forumite here who went AWOL after getting fed up with the numbers of trolls, immaturity on display etc and generally driving down the quality of things to read (and partly down to other reasons of being busy in real life etc).

I came across this site again while researching for a particular car - Nissan Murano. I actually got some helpful information from owners and those who had first hand experience. I think this is good. So all of these got me thinking if there has been an improvement overall (when compared to years back) or is it the same old Nairaland? What are these improvements that you have noticed and perhaps, what could be improved.

Abeg, let's hear from you all.

1 Like

Re: Has Nairaland Improved With Quality Posts And Topics? by Brimmie(m): 5:13am On Jun 28, 2015
I think the Wind of Change has gotten to Seun. More Nairalanders' threads (Experiences) are now making Front Page. It's now safe to seek advice on Nairaland because probability of the thread making FP is high.

My Observation tho!
Re: Has Nairaland Improved With Quality Posts And Topics? by quadness(m): 5:47am On Jun 28, 2015
88% politic 93% Education 72% Science/Technology 96% Entertainment 56% Pet and Agriculture 99% Data advertisement. (Na thief plenty pass) 100% Racist and Tribalistic comments

1 Like

Re: Has Nairaland Improved With Quality Posts And Topics? by xreal: 6:07am On Jun 28, 2015
I think there has been a little CHANGE development.

Because I hardly see topics like "Tonto dike brushes her teeth" making Front page unlike before.
Re: Has Nairaland Improved With Quality Posts And Topics? by ZeezaRapture(m): 6:18am On Jun 28, 2015
Well i have nothing to say! I just know i am fourth to comment!

still 'FTC' cool
Re: Has Nairaland Improved With Quality Posts And Topics? by isalegan2: 6:37am On Jun 28, 2015
ElRazur:
Hey, I am one of the old poster/forumite here who went AWOL after getting fed up with the numbers of trolls, immaturity on display etc and generally driving down the quality of things to read (and partly down to other reasons of being busy in real life etc).

I came across this site again while researching for a particular car - Nissan Murano. I actually got some helpful information from owners and those who had first hand experience. I think this is good. So all of these got me thinking if there has been an improvement overall (when compared to years back) or is it the same old Nairaland? What are these improvements that you have noticed and perhaps, what could be improved.

shocked Dude, you were one of the brilliant ones! Didn't you do Wilileakin, the mock Wikileak giving us the backstory on famous NLers? cheesy

Come here or suggest your alternative.
http://www.mynigerianewspaper.com/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Has Nairaland Improved With Quality Posts And Topics? by coputa(m): 7:28am On Jun 28, 2015
ElRazur:

You are part of what you complained about,your post depicts it,Everybody sees what he
wants to see,change your mindset,this is a public forum,dont expect perfection here.
Re: Has Nairaland Improved With Quality Posts And Topics? by ElRazur: 12:49pm On Jun 28, 2015
coputa:
You are part of what you complained about,your post depicts it,Everybody sees what he
wants to see,change your mindset,this is a public forum,dont expect perfection here.

I don't want to start defending myself but I think that's incorrect.

isalegan2:

shocked Dude, you were one of the brilliant ones! Didn't you do Wilileakin, the mock Wikileak giving us the backstory on famous NLers? cheesy
Come here or suggest your alternative.
http://www.mynigerianewspaper.com/

Thanks.

I have had a look at the site briefly and will do so more once I have a bit of time. I may even register if necessary wink

(1) (Reply)

We Regret Voting General Buhari As President : Yoruba Elders / Osun Workers Set To Call Off Their 6weeks Old Strike.? / PDP‬ Staff Ask ‪‎EFCC‬ To Investigate Party Leadership

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.