Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,962 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:34 AM

Osun Workers Set To Call Off Their 6weeks Old Strike.? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osun Workers Set To Call Off Their 6weeks Old Strike.? (958 Views)

Commercial Sex Workers Set Cattle Market Ablaze Over Demolition Of Brothel / Aregbesola Begins Payment Of Osun Workers’ Salaries / Kashamu Donates 30 Trailers Of Rice To Osun Workers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Osun Workers Set To Call Off Their 6weeks Old Strike.? by tsirin(f): 1:00pm On Jul 11, 2015
Just came in; Osun Workers Call Off Strike
Jul 10, 2015
By Gbenga Faturoti, Osogbo
Labour leaders in Osun State have agreed to call off the six weeks’ strike they embarked upon over six month’s unpaid salaries.

Sources close to the parley held today at the Oke-Fia
Government House in Osogbo revealed that the labour
movement decided to put off the strike after the state
government has met substantial part of their demands.

At the time of filling this report, the labour leaders led
by Comrade Babatunde Jacob Adekomi were signing the agreement with the government on modalities of
payment of the arrears of the salaries.

Re: Osun Workers Set To Call Off Their 6weeks Old Strike.? by ramdris(m): 1:00pm On Jul 11, 2015
Good!
Re: Osun Workers Set To Call Off Their 6weeks Old Strike.? by skyface00(m): 1:06pm On Jul 11, 2015
Sound of victory, Nigerians are d most peaceful, I don't think any workers in any country can take even 2months without salary

Good people of osun I celebrate with u

1 Like

Re: Osun Workers Set To Call Off Their 6weeks Old Strike.? by Nobody: 1:13pm On Jul 11, 2015
Sauce? grin
Re: Osun Workers Set To Call Off Their 6weeks Old Strike.? by Nobody: 1:14pm On Jul 11, 2015
And The Radio And Tv Stations Are Off? I Dont Believe Joor
Re: Osun Workers Set To Call Off Their 6weeks Old Strike.? by Bishop4bella(m): 1:24pm On Jul 11, 2015
Hope he has paid them their unpaid salaries if not, is as if they are going back to their vomit.

Ogbeni fu+k up man.

You just shut my mouth in office.
Re: Osun Workers Set To Call Off Their 6weeks Old Strike.? by adeememman(m): 1:31pm On Jul 11, 2015
son of man, why lieth thou? my people neva see alert and u r here broadcasting poo. God is watching you in 3D.
Re: Osun Workers Set To Call Off Their 6weeks Old Strike.? by Maccoy1(m): 1:33pm On Jul 11, 2015
Have they been paid all the months salary, if not i think those people might be under some kinda love spell..AS in they hate themselves nd love Aregbesola
Re: Osun Workers Set To Call Off Their 6weeks Old Strike.? by tsirin(f): 2:20pm On Jul 11, 2015
Bishop4bella:
Hope he has paid them their unpaid salaries if not, is as if they are going back to their vomit.

Ogbeni fu+k up man.

You just shut my mouth in office.

are you one of the civil servants, what is your problem, face your studies and stop faulting osun workers.
Re: Osun Workers Set To Call Off Their 6weeks Old Strike.? by tsirin(f): 2:21pm On Jul 11, 2015
elijah2u:
And The Radio And Tv Stations Are Off? I Dont Believe Joor

if you read what I posted very well, I said the NLC just putting pen on paper, so anytime from now, he will address the press. thank you
Re: Osun Workers Set To Call Off Their 6weeks Old Strike.? by Nobody: 2:25pm On Jul 11, 2015
They should thank PDP Senator who used his wardrobe allowance to add to Osun allocation so that their salary could be paid.
Re: Osun Workers Set To Call Off Their 6weeks Old Strike.? by tsirin(f): 2:30pm On Jul 11, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
They should thank PDP Senator who used his wardrobe allowance to add to Osun allocation so that their salary could be paid.

The PDP Senator that refused to rescue his state governor who owe pensioners 15months arrears and also refused to help one of his staff that need 11million for Kidney transplant. There is God oooo
Re: Osun Workers Set To Call Off Their 6weeks Old Strike.? by tsirin(f): 2:45pm On Jul 11, 2015
O ye PDP town criers and their cyber rodents who take delight in crying more than the bereaved!

Now that Ogbeni Rauf Aregbesola and the Labour Unions in Osun have agreed to resolve the salary issue, with salary alert rolling in by monday while labour is set to call off its strike by tuesday. Osun will start to bubble against the prediction of the nay-sayer.

I know as a fact that the latest agreement is a big set back for these PDP whose stock in trade is nothing but outright falsehood to deride the amiable governor of our dear state. Ija ti dopin ogun ti se. Eyin arije nidi madaru e lo se n pe. ( the deal has been sealed)
Re: Osun Workers Set To Call Off Their 6weeks Old Strike.? by Nobody: 3:59pm On Jul 11, 2015
tsirin:

if you read what I posted very well, I said the NLC just putting pen on paper, so anytime from now, he will address the press. thank you
put pen to paper! when did aregbe promise to pay workers?
Re: Osun Workers Set To Call Off Their 6weeks Old Strike.? by Badosqi(m): 4:17pm On Jul 11, 2015
tsirin:

where is the source? Try and provide the sauce to this news for people to believe.

(1) (Reply)

A Nigerian In Race For Top Literature Price / Auditors Find N183.7bn Unaccounted For At NDDC — Ukura / If I Were Buhari I Will Just Forget About Any Looted Fund And .....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.