Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,098 members, 7,818,286 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:59 AM

Ex Beauty Queen Munachi Abii Wears Her 21 Year Old Boyfriends Shirt To Workout. - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ex Beauty Queen Munachi Abii Wears Her 21 Year Old Boyfriends Shirt To Workout. (7628 Views)

Ebube Nwagbo Wears Her "Boyfriend Destroyed Denim" / Munachi Abii TOYBOY Boyfriend Wears Her Clothes. Pic / Yemi Alade Wears Her Mother's Traditional Outfit (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ex Beauty Queen Munachi Abii Wears Her 21 Year Old Boyfriends Shirt To Workout. by Palmwinetapper: 1:37pm On Jun 28, 2015
goldfish80:
I don't understand the Op's fascination about Munachi,,,, same guy opened a thread claiming the babe can squirt,, ,, this level of obsession is almost unreal
The fact you open and read them is an obsession in itself.
Re: Ex Beauty Queen Munachi Abii Wears Her 21 Year Old Boyfriends Shirt To Workout. by Palmwinetapper: 1:38pm On Jun 28, 2015
sammer4life:
It's official. Palmwinetapper is a stalker. And he is addicted to this munachi of a girl. Something tells me he is obsessed too

But you open my posts, read and then comment. You're obsessed and jobless too buddy
Re: Ex Beauty Queen Munachi Abii Wears Her 21 Year Old Boyfriends Shirt To Workout. by Palmwinetapper: 1:41pm On Jun 28, 2015
Chanchit:

Console? You must be kidding me. Take it or leave it, its part of promo package, even if they are dating theyhave only one reason putting it in our face........... Publicity stunt. After all I never knew the guy, but they asked us to google him which i did.

They are not putting it in our face you twit, they are actually very private about it. That's why you didn't know. She's not even a celebrity to pull a publicity stunt. If its Tonto Dike ok. But Muna is not really a celebrity. Most people don't know her.
Re: Ex Beauty Queen Munachi Abii Wears Her 21 Year Old Boyfriends Shirt To Workout. by Chanchit: 1:46pm On Jun 28, 2015
Palmwinetapper:

They are not putting it in our face you twit, they are actually very private about it. That's why you didn't know. She's not even a celebrity to pull a publicity stunt. If its Tonto Dike ok. But Muna is not really a celebrity. Most people don't know her.

I thought I was conversing with someone with a working brain.

Re: Ex Beauty Queen Munachi Abii Wears Her 21 Year Old Boyfriends Shirt To Workout. by Palmwinetapper: 2:35pm On Jun 28, 2015
Chanchit:

I thought I was conversing with someone with a working brain.
Dude go wash your asss. You stink
Re: Ex Beauty Queen Munachi Abii Wears Her 21 Year Old Boyfriends Shirt To Workout. by Chanchit: 3:44pm On Jun 28, 2015
Palmwinetapper:

Dude go wash your asss. You stink

I'm sure the doctors must have confirmed it tht you suffer from brain leakage, if not how do you know someone whom who've never seen has a smelling asss?
Re: Ex Beauty Queen Munachi Abii Wears Her 21 Year Old Boyfriends Shirt To Workout. by goldfish80(m): 3:59pm On Jun 28, 2015
Palmwinetapper:

The fact you open and read them is an obsession in itself.
Yes, am obsessed and almost to the point of being astonished by the level of your brain deformation. What a plank!
Re: Ex Beauty Queen Munachi Abii Wears Her 21 Year Old Boyfriends Shirt To Workout. by darmys(f): 4:12pm On Jun 28, 2015
delishpot:
Na my papa shirt she want wear before?

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Ex Beauty Queen Munachi Abii Wears Her 21 Year Old Boyfriends Shirt To Workout. by Palmwinetapper: 4:13pm On Jun 28, 2015
goldfish80:

Yes, am obsessed and almost to the point of being astonished by the level of your brain deformation. What a plank!
your dissing skills are so weak
Re: Ex Beauty Queen Munachi Abii Wears Her 21 Year Old Boyfriends Shirt To Workout. by Medunah: 4:22pm On Jun 28, 2015
Palmwinetapper:

Sharrap! She has no makeup on here.
I av a right to my opinion and u palmwinetapper has d right to ignore it
Re: Ex Beauty Queen Munachi Abii Wears Her 21 Year Old Boyfriends Shirt To Workout. by goldfish80(m): 4:43pm On Jun 28, 2015
Palmwinetapper:
your dissing skills are so weak
Your trolling game is definitely weaker.
Re: Ex Beauty Queen Munachi Abii Wears Her 21 Year Old Boyfriends Shirt To Workout. by Palmwinetapper: 4:58pm On Jun 28, 2015
goldfish80:

Keep responding
Re: Ex Beauty Queen Munachi Abii Wears Her 21 Year Old Boyfriends Shirt To Workout. by solodox(m): 6:11pm On Jun 28, 2015
Palmwinetapper:
Kip quiet!
come palmwine boy, didnt your father teach you courtesy!?
Re: Ex Beauty Queen Munachi Abii Wears Her 21 Year Old Boyfriends Shirt To Workout. by solodox(m): 6:12pm On Jun 28, 2015
goldfish80:
the guy juss dey display him lack of sense...
Re: Ex Beauty Queen Munachi Abii Wears Her 21 Year Old Boyfriends Shirt To Workout. by solodox(m): 6:15pm On Jun 28, 2015
Medunah:
I av a right to my opinion and u palmwinetapper has d right to ignore it
or jump into the lagoon for extra effort... the guy na extraordinary idiot!
Re: Ex Beauty Queen Munachi Abii Wears Her 21 Year Old Boyfriends Shirt To Workout. by Emodeee: 6:19pm On Jun 28, 2015
Medunah:

Hae beautiful, av u forgotten me?
Re: Ex Beauty Queen Munachi Abii Wears Her 21 Year Old Boyfriends Shirt To Workout. by Palmwinetapper: 6:49pm On Jun 28, 2015
Fools
Re: Ex Beauty Queen Munachi Abii Wears Her 21 Year Old Boyfriends Shirt To Workout. by Esdb3: 8:45pm On Jun 28, 2015
Nneka123:
lol abi
Neky you are not bi-curious or sth
Re: Ex Beauty Queen Munachi Abii Wears Her 21 Year Old Boyfriends Shirt To Workout. by esther1994(f): 9:32pm On Jun 28, 2015
delishpot:
Na my papa shirt she want wear before?
And so?
Re: Ex Beauty Queen Munachi Abii Wears Her 21 Year Old Boyfriends Shirt To Workout. by player007(m): 10:09pm On Jun 28, 2015
Why can't people mind their business? If she like she date an 18 year old guy its her life. Besides sef how did u know she's wearing a guy's shirt?
Re: Ex Beauty Queen Munachi Abii Wears Her 21 Year Old Boyfriends Shirt To Workout. by Palmwinetapper: 10:49pm On Jun 28, 2015
player007:
Why can't people mind their business? If she like she date an 18 year old guy its her life. Besides sef how did u know she's wearing a guy's shirt?
and why can't you mind your own business by not commenting on my post. Hypocrite.
Re: Ex Beauty Queen Munachi Abii Wears Her 21 Year Old Boyfriends Shirt To Workout. by player007(m): 10:53pm On Jun 28, 2015
Palmwinetapper:

and why can't you mind your own business by not commenting on my post. Hypocrite.
Do you even know what it means to be an Hypocrite?
Face your palmwine taping abeg.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ex Beauty Queen Munachi Abii Wears Her 21 Year Old Boyfriends Shirt To Workout. by delishpot: 6:25am On Jun 29, 2015
esther1994:

And so?

You get time o.
I sure say you be be madam wahala for your street. The woman that everyone avoids cos any small problem with neighbours will result in you striping down and fighting like a lion.
Na your boyfriend shirt she for wear? See you see wahala. If she no wear her boyfriends shirt, should she wear your bfs own?
Re: Ex Beauty Queen Munachi Abii Wears Her 21 Year Old Boyfriends Shirt To Workout. by Palmwinetapper: 6:52am On Jun 29, 2015
delishpot:

You get time o.
I sure say you be be madam wahala for your street. The woman that everyone avoids cos any small problem with neighbours will result in you striping down and fighting like a lion.
Na your boyfriend shirt she for wear? See you see wahala. If she no wear her boyfriends shirt, should she wear your bfs own?
Learn English then talk to me. Kapeesh?
Re: Ex Beauty Queen Munachi Abii Wears Her 21 Year Old Boyfriends Shirt To Workout. by delishpot: 6:59am On Jun 29, 2015
[quote author=Palmwinetapper post=35270089][/quote]

I must learn English ba? You so daft I dont know where to start. When you get your English man or when you yourself learn my language then you can beg or try to get me to type in your English. So to you only English is the ultimate language? If Africans dont speak English then they are a disgrace ba? And should not talk at all ba? Cos your Crush which is English is all there is to learn and know ba? grin grin grin. Stop talking like a child, this ish is played by kids, learn English just to talk to you? Hahaha, I give up. Ngwanu...........(goes to bring a small wooden stool) ********Sidon here and wait for me, make I go and learn ingilishi so I fit talk to you.
Re: Ex Beauty Queen Munachi Abii Wears Her 21 Year Old Boyfriends Shirt To Workout. by Palmwinetapper: 1:26pm On Jun 29, 2015
delishpot:

I must learn English ba? You so daft I dont know where to start. When you get your English man or when you yourself learn my language then you can beg or try to get me to type in your English. So to you only English is the ultimate language? If Africans dont speak English then they are a disgrace ba? And should not talk at all ba? Cos your Crush which is English is all there is to learn and know ba? grin grin grin. Stop talking like a child, this ish is played by kids, learn English just to talk to you? Hahaha, I give up. Ngwanu...........(goes to bring a small wooden stool) ********Sidon here and wait for me, make I go and learn ingilishi so I fit talk to dyou. Seriously you sound like a fuktard. Get your life...
Re: Ex Beauty Queen Munachi Abii Wears Her 21 Year Old Boyfriends Shirt To Workout. by delishpot: 2:20pm On Jun 29, 2015
[quote author=Palmwinetapper post=35282630][/quote]

Yeah IKR unlike you the "wise guy" who is more concerned with the shirt a woman is working out in. A woman with a bf for that mater.
Yeah a fuktard considers that a woman wearing her bfs shirt is no biggie cos she cant be caught in mine, but the wise guy thinks its a big deal that she is in her bfs shirt. Yeah!
Yinmu
Re: Ex Beauty Queen Munachi Abii Wears Her 21 Year Old Boyfriends Shirt To Workout. by Palmwinetapper: 9:45pm On Jun 29, 2015
delishpot:

Yeah IKR unlike you the "wise guy" who is more concerned with the shirt a woman is working out in. A woman with a bf for that mater.
Yeah a fuktard considers that a woman wearing her bfs shirt is no biggie cos she cant be caught in mine, but the wise guy thinks its a big deal that she is in her bfs shirt. Yeah!
Yinmu
Itseems you have not quite got that this is a GOSSIP BLOG let me break it down for you. It means people come here to gossip mainly about Nigerian celebrities or socialites. Dog why are you so pressed?? Why are you so mad? Again you are not forced to click in this read this or worse comment pharagraphs. You need to hear how you sound. You are so emotional about this. You seek to diss me but you fail to realise how pathetic you really sound. Just do yourself a huge favour and read your comments. You make no sense. You're trying to diss.me. for.posting this story yet.you are on a cheap Nigerian blog site looking for stories like mine to read, indulge and comment. You pathetic hoe. Dog begone!
Re: Ex Beauty Queen Munachi Abii Wears Her 21 Year Old Boyfriends Shirt To Workout. by delishpot: 10:08pm On Jun 29, 2015
Palmwinetapper:

Itseems you have not quite got that this is a GOSSIP BLOG let me break it down for you. It means people come here to gossip mainly about Nigerian celebrities or socialites. Dog why are you so pressed?? Why are you so mad? Again you are not forced to click in this read this or worse comment pharagraphs. You need to hear how you sound. You are so emotional about this. You seek to diss me but you fail to realise how pathetic you really sound. Just do yourself a huge favour and read your comments. You make no sense. You're trying to diss.me. for.posting this story yet.you are on a cheap Nigerian blog site looking for stories like mine to read, indulge and comment. You pathetic hoe. Dog begone!

Haha, for ya mind now you don insult abi? grin grin.
I ask again, if she doesnt wear her bf's shirt should she wear yours? Diss you for what? That you said a woman wore her bfs shirt? I only asked a simple question. Should she wear my shirt? If I wanted to diss you, I will say woman wrapper what business of yours is it that a girl wears her bfs shirt. I will call you a stalker and tell her to look out for you. Cos you seem to be following her and investigating the source of the clothes she has on. That is what I will say if I wanted to diss you.
Anyhoe, you are a very rude and unlikeable person. Your comments show that you are very troublesome and rude. I pity those who are forced to live with you. You are very vindictive and you believe that if there is any point of view, it must be your own. You think calling me a dog will bogg me? grin grin you forgot to add, monkey, lizard, gorrila, goat, ant, termite. Go look for more derogatory word to use. I noticed from the start you were spoiling for war, you were desperate to insult me grin. I just use mature mind jump you pass all these while. I no even get time for you again sef. No one is interested in seeing your friend in her bfs shirt. When she do other things, let us know or open an expensive website/blog where people like you who see such news as worthy of their time can go ooohhhh and ahhhhh at such news.

NB give me links to expensive Nigerian websites.
Re: Ex Beauty Queen Munachi Abii Wears Her 21 Year Old Boyfriends Shirt To Workout. by Palmwinetapper: 10:37pm On Jun 29, 2015
delishpot:

Haha, for ya mind now you don insult abi? grin grin.
I ask again, if she doesnt wear her bf's shirt should she wear yours? Diss you for what? That you said a woman wore her bfs shirt? I only asked a simple question. Should she wear my shirt? If I wanted to diss you, I will say woman wrapper what business of yours is it that a girl wears her bfs shirt. I will call you a stalker and tell her to look out for you. Cos you seem to be following her and investigating the source of the clothes she has on. That is what I will say if I wanted to diss you.
Anyhoe, you are a very rude and unlikeable person. Your comments show that you are very troublesome and rude. I pity those who are forced to live with you. You are very vindictive and you believe that if there is any point of view, it must be your own. You think calling me a dog will bogg me? grin grin you forgot to add, monkey, lizard, gorrila, goat, ant, termite. Go look for more derogatory word to use. I noticed from the start you were spoiling for war, you were desperate to insult me grin. I just use mature mind jump you pass all these while. I no even get time for you again sef. No one is interested in seeing your friend in her bfs shirt. When she do other things, let us know or open an expensive website/blog where people like you who see such news as worthy of their time can go ooohhhh and ahhhhh at such news.

NB give me links to expensive Nigerian websites.
bh
Oh shit! "BOGG" hahaha you just proved you're an illiterate village girl. Get gone! Who argues about what one posts on a blog site. You sound jealous that someone is talking about munachi and not you. You want attention and that's why you continue to reply. Continue entertaining me with you rachet self.
Re: Ex Beauty Queen Munachi Abii Wears Her 21 Year Old Boyfriends Shirt To Workout. by delishpot: 10:39pm On Jun 29, 2015
Palmwinetapper:
bh
Oh shit! "BOGG" hahaha you just proved you're an illiterate village girl. Get gone! Who argues about what one posts on a blog site. You sound jealous that someone is talking about munachi and not you. You want attention and that's why you continue to reply. Continue entertaining me with you rachet self.

Haha, ok, I don hear you.

(1) (2) (Reply)

(Photo)Nollywood Actor Zubby Michael Dress Weird For A Movie Scene / You Know Your Breast Are Sagging Why Wear This? – Troll Comes For Beverly Osu / Bisi Slams Bobrisky For Defending Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.