Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,766 members, 7,809,952 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:41 PM

How Early Is Too Early To Kiss A Girl U R Chyking? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Early Is Too Early To Kiss A Girl U R Chyking? (1520 Views)

Shy Bride Refuses To Kiss Groom At The Altar In Port Harcourt. Photo / Our Funny Chyking Experiences / If U'r Shy To Approach A Girl U Admire, Dis Is Just A Simple Trick. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Early Is Too Early To Kiss A Girl U R Chyking? by unibenstudent1(m): 6:25am On Jun 28, 2015
Any suggestions?
Re: How Early Is Too Early To Kiss A Girl U R Chyking? by Fabdedon(m): 6:28am On Jun 28, 2015
depends on the reason you chyking her
Re: How Early Is Too Early To Kiss A Girl U R Chyking? by Cutehector(m): 6:53am On Jun 28, 2015
kissAm gona kiss her on her birthday..
Re: How Early Is Too Early To Kiss A Girl U R Chyking? by Nobody: 6:58am On Jun 28, 2015
Cutehector:
kissAm gona kiss her on her birthday..
is that not a dull way to comment..how does her birthday relate to the proximity of kissing?
Re: How Early Is Too Early To Kiss A Girl U R Chyking? by Nobody: 6:59am On Jun 28, 2015
Fabdedon:
depends on the reason you chyking her
which is?
Re: How Early Is Too Early To Kiss A Girl U R Chyking? by Fabdedon(m): 7:02am On Jun 28, 2015
Unibenstudent:
which is?
if you dating her for Love or for Lust wink
Re: How Early Is Too Early To Kiss A Girl U R Chyking? by Nobody: 7:04am On Jun 28, 2015
Fabdedon:
if you dating her for Love or for Lust wink
both
Re: How Early Is Too Early To Kiss A Girl U R Chyking? by Cutehector(m): 7:07am On Jun 28, 2015
Unibenstudent:
is that not a dull way to comment..how does her birthday relate to the proximity of kissing?
who cares abt ur thread... I wana derail it.. tongue
Re: How Early Is Too Early To Kiss A Girl U R Chyking? by Nobody: 7:10am On Jun 28, 2015
Cutehector:
who cares abt ur thread... I wana derail it.. tongue
so that is ur job?
Re: How Early Is Too Early To Kiss A Girl U R Chyking? by Fabdedon(m): 7:11am On Jun 28, 2015
Unibenstudent:
both
then you kiss her when its necessary
Re: How Early Is Too Early To Kiss A Girl U R Chyking? by sinaj(f): 7:16am On Jun 28, 2015
*in chiwetala agu voice* u will have to wait for full moon angry
Re: How Early Is Too Early To Kiss A Girl U R Chyking? by Nobody: 7:20am On Jun 28, 2015
sinaj:
*in chiwetala agu voice* u will have to wait for full moon
Jesus Christ,so u Sabi make me laugh like this..na wa oh,u r a clown,,so that's how long I have to wait to kiss u?
Re: How Early Is Too Early To Kiss A Girl U R Chyking? by Nobody: 7:20am On Jun 28, 2015
Fabdedon:
then you kiss her when its necessary
u never answer question yet?
Re: How Early Is Too Early To Kiss A Girl U R Chyking? by sinaj(f): 7:24am On Jun 28, 2015
Unibenstudent:
Jesus Christ,so u Sabi make me laugh like this..na wa oh,u r a clown,,so that's how long I have to wait to kiss u?

lol Happy sunday smiley
Re: How Early Is Too Early To Kiss A Girl U R Chyking? by Chidonc(m): 7:25am On Jun 28, 2015
It depends on how jobless you are, if you are very jobless, u can start calling her from 4am but if you are sensible @ all you should knw dat the best time 2 call is wen u guess she might ave woken up, wash her face and brush.
Re: How Early Is Too Early To Kiss A Girl U R Chyking? by Nobody: 7:31am On Jun 28, 2015
sinaj:

lol Happy sunday smiley
hmm,same here.1hat is ur name?
Re: How Early Is Too Early To Kiss A Girl U R Chyking? by cornoil(m): 7:33am On Jun 28, 2015
The moment you discover she's into you, no time is too early or late. But no go receive slap ooo grin
Re: How Early Is Too Early To Kiss A Girl U R Chyking? by Nobody: 8:02am On Jun 28, 2015
Useless question from a useless person.
Re: How Early Is Too Early To Kiss A Girl U R Chyking? by Fabdedon(m): 8:05am On Jun 28, 2015
Unibenstudent:
u never answer question yet?
ok how early , the first month of dating.. I guess cos thats when she want to know the kind of person you really are
Re: How Early Is Too Early To Kiss A Girl U R Chyking? by Nobody: 8:09am On Jun 28, 2015
Nneka123:
are u jealous ? shocked shocked
Re: How Early Is Too Early To Kiss A Girl U R Chyking? by 48noble(m): 8:10am On Jun 28, 2015
I will ask my pastor after church service...
But does she like ice cream?
Re: How Early Is Too Early To Kiss A Girl U R Chyking? by Fabdedon(m): 8:12am On Jun 28, 2015
Nneka123:
why you go de find trouble on a sunday morning kwanu nne odi mma?
Re: How Early Is Too Early To Kiss A Girl U R Chyking? by Fabdedon(m): 8:13am On Jun 28, 2015
Chidonc:
It depends on how jobless you are, if you are very jobless, u can start calling her from 4am but if you are sensible @ all you should knw dat the best time 2 call is wen u guess she might ave woken up, wash her face and brush.
what is this one saying?
Re: How Early Is Too Early To Kiss A Girl U R Chyking? by Nobody: 8:13am On Jun 28, 2015
sinaj:
what if the girl has a werewolf gene? You want her to devour him . grin
Re: How Early Is Too Early To Kiss A Girl U R Chyking? by Chidonc(m): 8:21am On Jun 28, 2015
Fabdedon:
what is this one saying?
He sayin dat u are jobless
Re: How Early Is Too Early To Kiss A Girl U R Chyking? by pbs4real(m): 9:00am On Jun 28, 2015
sinaj:
full moon ko. . .half of yellow sun nisad
Re: How Early Is Too Early To Kiss A Girl U R Chyking? by pbs4real(m): 9:02am On Jun 28, 2015
Nneka123:
una get quarell b4

(1) (Reply)

You Believe Gay Marriages Are Bad? Who Do You Suppose She Males Get Married To? / Funny Things Guys/men Do And Brag As Achievements / Hilarious Picture Of That Moment When A Bride Finds Out The Truth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.