Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,201 members, 7,835,984 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:43 PM

I Hate Poverty, Seeing Me In A Private Jet Shouldn’t Be A Big Deal – Okorocha - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Hate Poverty, Seeing Me In A Private Jet Shouldn’t Be A Big Deal – Okorocha (27449 Views)

Aliko Dangote And Segun Awolowo Pictured In The Billionaire Private Jet / Ayiri Emami Flies In A Private Jet To Visit Tinubu And Lai Mohammed. Photos / Lai Mohammed: Chibok Girls Shouldn’t Be A Yardstick For Judging Us (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Hate Poverty, Seeing Me In A Private Jet Shouldn’t Be A Big Deal – Okorocha by Nobody: 3:37pm On Jun 28, 2015
natas22:
So many fly with private jets no big deal but the issue with my beloved Governor is he forgot that God will give you wealth to give to the poor, he will make you a blessing to many because God himself can't come down and start giving you material wealth he will still use common men to do that men like governors etc.

Secondly I met a billionaire in this country from delta side who truly believe in God and fear him which is not common in Nigeria, he said to me no matter how rich you are you can become poor tomorrow so my beloved Governor NEVER call any body poor you don't know tomorrow what will happen to your stolen wealth.
www.
Don't talk about tomorrow, Rochas is living his.
Rochas was not born with silver or blue spoon, here is a guy that ate poverty like roasted plantain, but made it with sheer zeal to be rich and he did.
In all ibo land no one has given back to the haven't nots more than Rochas. His Rochas foundation has raised many human resources.
May we raise our hands to bless wealth and the poor to have their meal each day.

1 Like

Re: I Hate Poverty, Seeing Me In A Private Jet Shouldn’t Be A Big Deal – Okorocha by santaandrea: 5:15pm On Jun 28, 2015
A man who said he met an empty treasury in d state n I ask who handed over to him,i think he is delusional
Re: I Hate Poverty, Seeing Me In A Private Jet Shouldn’t Be A Big Deal – Okorocha by Lionsclaw: 5:56pm On Jun 28, 2015
This Rochas is just a fool. So those who fly 1st class, business and economy on commercial are poverty striken. The man yeye
Re: I Hate Poverty, Seeing Me In A Private Jet Shouldn’t Be A Big Deal – Okorocha by donemitex1: 8:50pm On Jun 28, 2015
If not because today is Sunday, i would have insulted the hell out of you. How much do you know about Okorocha? Do you know what he has been doing for the poor for over 30years? Do you know how many people he has put on scholarship? All these he has been doing since before he even joined politics. Do you know he sacrificed his salary for four years as a Governor to provide free education for the masses? This man is practically governing imo state for free. He is the most philanthropic person i have known apart from TB Joshua and he does that with his personal money not looted government funds. Have you heard of Rochas Foundation? Please dont annoy me, get your facts right before talking rubbish.
lolaxavier:
It is a load of shame how we have come to make imbeciles and highly insensitive entities as our leaders.
These people care less about what happens at the bottom of the pyramid. Very unfortunate. Imagine a governor spewing this rubbish out of his dirty mouth...comments that can make the poor ones hopeless...
Re: I Hate Poverty, Seeing Me In A Private Jet Shouldn’t Be A Big Deal – Okorocha by Eshinwaju: 9:15pm On Jun 28, 2015
lolaxavier:
It is a load of shame how we have come to make imbeciles and highly insensitive entities as our leaders.
These people care less about what happens at the bottom of the pyramid. Very unfortunate. Imagine a governor spewing this rubbish out of his dirty mouth...comments that can make the poor ones hopeless...

Rochas really disgraced me with that comment....... wink...I need to reconsider him at this rate.....very shameful comment.... angry
Re: I Hate Poverty, Seeing Me In A Private Jet Shouldn’t Be A Big Deal – Okorocha by msmon(m): 9:30pm On Jun 28, 2015
zicca:
Rochas got his phd in 419 and criminology long before yahoo was introduced,if u say na lie,ask oyibo people wey him carry his NGO chop mugu,y will he like poverty when he has turned imo state into a joint acct were himself,family members including inlaws can withdraw at will.

I know of Criminology but Ph.D in 419, that I can't guarantee.
Re: I Hate Poverty, Seeing Me In A Private Jet Shouldn’t Be A Big Deal – Okorocha by Chinatownm(m): 11:00pm On Jun 28, 2015
lolaxavier:

Bros don't mind d fools dat rigged dia way to our coveted positions only to turn back n vomit all sorts of rubbish. Imagine a state governor owing 11 months of salary and still com out in public shamelessly to say unprintable tinx. His day's are numbered.
Re: I Hate Poverty, Seeing Me In A Private Jet Shouldn’t Be A Big Deal – Okorocha by Chiaka(f): 10:22am On Jun 29, 2015
They knew the treasury had dwindled before they went chanting change! change! so we are waiting! NO excuse they should hit the road and get to work!
Re: I Hate Poverty, Seeing Me In A Private Jet Shouldn’t Be A Big Deal – Okorocha by Nobody: 8:44pm On Jun 29, 2015
Rochas is mad.his father is a bastard. I have been setting for him since I was born.flying private is no be deal,but wasting 7million per day for it IS. Born thief. I really wish to be the leader of ISIS,people like this won't live another minute. Nigeria is xo dumb as a whole.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari: "I Would Have Been Part Of Fulani Herdsmen If I Didn't Go To School" / Igbo Businessmen Ask Northern Traders To Give Estimate Of Losses From IPOB Attac / Inauguration Of Obidatti Campaign Council In Kaduna(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.