Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,474 members, 7,823,104 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:08 AM

10 Reasons To Be Thankful For Smaller Boobs - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Reasons To Be Thankful For Smaller Boobs (5265 Views)

Kenyan Women Will Cross The Sahara To Marry Nigerian Men [10 Reasons] / Why Is It That Huge/Muscular Guyz Have Smaller Di*ks? / 10 Reasons To Be Thankful For Being Single! (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Reasons To Be Thankful For Smaller Boobs by Realwvn(m): 5:10pm On Jun 28, 2015
I have big boobs.

I have had big boobs since I was a kid. I filled my first C-cup when I was 12-years-old, and they continued to grow. Today at 45, I fill an H-cup.
I wish they were smaller.

Like the curly hair versus straight hair conundrum, women with large breasts wish they had smaller breasts, and women with smaller breasts wish they had larger breasts. But unlike the little boob problems, there are some serious disadvantages of having large boobies.

1. Financial. Yup. Unless you are a B-cup, or smaller, the well-endowed shell out more money for their bras. We are talking up to $100 more! So, there is a financial disadvantage to having big boobs.

2. Health. Aside from the complaints of chronic pain in our neck, shoulders, and back, would you believe that women of larger breasts get jilted in breast cancer detection? 3-D mammography, all the rage at your local imaging clinic, has the potential to significantly increase the cancer detection rate in mammography screening of women. Wonderful, right? Not if you are bigger than a DD-cup, then your only option is the lesser 2D mammogram screening. So, there is a health disadvantage of having big boobs.
And, eight more reasons why it is better to be of little boobs:

3. MUST wear a bra… always. Those maxi dresses are so damn cute? Too bad we will never — EVER — be able to wear one.

4. NO cardio. We prefer yoga or strength training. Really any physical activity that requires us to wear three layers of spandex to batten down the boobies is avoided.

5. Hand-wash ONLY. When we find THAT bra… the one that lifts your breasts out of our belly-button and places them just below your chin. The one that probably cost a week’s worth of groceries. With the gentlest soaps, we bathe them with the same care as with our first-born.

6. Weight-lifting. Found a shelf or counter that is boob level? We find joy in setting our immense mammary monsters upon the counter — similar to weightlessness when you are in a pool. Don’t judge. You would do the same if you were carrying an extra 20 pounds on your chest.

7. The Collector. When we do remove our bras, like for the five minutes each day we luckily fit in a shower, it is like opening a keepsake box. Each lego, binky, half-eaten toast we pull from the crevice of our bosom has us harking back memories of how and when that item was first lost.

8. Sweat. Yeah, yeah, all ladies complain about boob sweat on a hot day… but what our little boobed friends miss out on is the chafing, rashing, baking-a-bread yeast growth caused in the sweat of a large-breasted woman. Yay, fun!

9. High-waisted jeans. What the HELL! Really?! Big boobied ladies don’t especially care for that moment when our jeans button gets locked in our underwire and we are momentarily STUCK in a bowing position. Flat-chested designers of high-waisted jeans need to be throat-punched.

10. The Impaling. Stabbed by an unsheathed underwire while lecturing to a
class, teaching CPR, or bible reading at the pulpit? No one is more capable of hiding their face of pain, and reacting in grace and dignity, then us big boobied gals. Blood may be dripping from the flesh beneath our armpits, but we will finish with finesse.

So, my small boobied friends, rejoice in the little God gave you upon your chest and be thankful.

Source: http://www.naijanewsrave.com/10-reasons-to-be-thankful-for-smaller-boobs/
Re: 10 Reasons To Be Thankful For Smaller Boobs by Nobody: 5:10pm On Jun 28, 2015
Nah.
TeamBusty or Nothing...

2 Likes

Re: 10 Reasons To Be Thankful For Smaller Boobs by Slimzjoe(m): 5:12pm On Jun 28, 2015
Copy and Paste association
Re: 10 Reasons To Be Thankful For Smaller Boobs by Nobody: 5:12pm On Jun 28, 2015
Like I always say. Humans only appreciate what they do not have. smiley
Re: 10 Reasons To Be Thankful For Smaller Boobs by demmy0325(m): 5:12pm On Jun 28, 2015
Freemanan:
Nah. TeamBusty or Nothing...
.. Yea.. Busty like water melon.. cheesy

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons To Be Thankful For Smaller Boobs by Nobody: 5:14pm On Jun 28, 2015
demmy0325:
.. Yea.. Busty like water melon.. cheesy
Or Bowling ball

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons To Be Thankful For Smaller Boobs by elantraceey(f): 5:14pm On Jun 28, 2015
Lol , true.
Re: 10 Reasons To Be Thankful For Smaller Boobs by 48noble(m): 5:15pm On Jun 28, 2015
Tory us shocked shocked
Re: 10 Reasons To Be Thankful For Smaller Boobs by Nobody: 5:16pm On Jun 28, 2015
Teempakguy:
Like I always say. Humans only appreciate what they do not have. smiley
Very true....
Re: 10 Reasons To Be Thankful For Smaller Boobs by Nobody: 5:16pm On Jun 28, 2015
Gist us abegs.
Re: 10 Reasons To Be Thankful For Smaller Boobs by Nobody: 5:17pm On Jun 28, 2015
Op u can wear maxi dress .. There are women with even bigger boobs u just have to know where to shop. smiley
I can show pics
Of chic in maxi n high wasted ... The rest has some truth in it
Re: 10 Reasons To Be Thankful For Smaller Boobs by lumzybo: 5:20pm On Jun 28, 2015
Expecting a counter-thread soonest grin

If u gat it flaunt it. But if u don't, hmmmn...

Make sure u gat it.
Re: 10 Reasons To Be Thankful For Smaller Boobs by solodox(m): 5:30pm On Jun 28, 2015
Freemanan:
Nah. TeamBusty or Nothing...
id drank to that!
Re: 10 Reasons To Be Thankful For Smaller Boobs by naturally: 5:40pm On Jun 28, 2015
One wont have to always struggle with shirt buttons
Re: 10 Reasons To Be Thankful For Smaller Boobs by adonbilivit: 5:46pm On Jun 28, 2015
Freemanan:

Very true....
seconded.
Re: 10 Reasons To Be Thankful For Smaller Boobs by Nobody: 5:47pm On Jun 28, 2015
Can somebody pls explain to me what's going on here?

2 Likes

Re: 10 Reasons To Be Thankful For Smaller Boobs by Catalyst4real: 6:13pm On Jun 28, 2015
[Eroti¢]How I Screwed my Sister in-law
http://catalyst4real.com/i-screwed-my-sister-in-law/
Re: 10 Reasons To Be Thankful For Smaller Boobs by Emodeee: 6:14pm On Jun 28, 2015
Guys like big boobs. A Guy can leave his g.f cos. She doesn't have big boobs.

when u svck boobs, who enjoy it the most? Is it the lady or the guy?

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons To Be Thankful For Smaller Boobs by octopusfreaky(f): 6:49pm On Jun 28, 2015
nawa oooooo,,ten D's ten dat,mtscgewww
Re: 10 Reasons To Be Thankful For Smaller Boobs by Nobody: 6:51pm On Jun 28, 2015
#TeamSmallBoobs. makes your life easier. cheesy

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons To Be Thankful For Smaller Boobs by Nobody: 6:58pm On Jun 28, 2015
Nneka123:

cheesy cheesy.. easy to grip too..✘

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons To Be Thankful For Smaller Boobs by Captainswag225(m): 7:02pm On Jun 28, 2015
o.p, most men prefer big boobs. I hope u know dat.
Re: 10 Reasons To Be Thankful For Smaller Boobs by mysticgal(f): 7:50pm On Jun 28, 2015
#Teambusty#all the way.

though am not as busty as cup H but am proudly bursty and fitting cool

2 Likes

Re: 10 Reasons To Be Thankful For Smaller Boobs by Captainswag225(m): 7:58pm On Jun 28, 2015
mysticgal:
#Teambusty#all the way.

though am not as busty as cup H but am proudly bursty and fitting cool
can we see ur pic? We want to appreciate ur curves and sexiness
Re: 10 Reasons To Be Thankful For Smaller Boobs by mysticgal(f): 8:12pm On Jun 28, 2015
Captainswag225:
can we see ur pic? We want to appreciate ur curves and sexiness
When Jesus come planet earth una no appreciate am na me you wan appreciate. bros calm down like a Christian cuz I no show cool

4 Likes

Re: 10 Reasons To Be Thankful For Smaller Boobs by Captainswag225(m): 8:24pm On Jun 28, 2015
mysticgal:

When Jesus come planet earth una no appreciate am na me you wan appreciate. bros calm down like a Christian cuz I no show cool
when jesus come, i was jux a spirit roaming in the spirit world i didnt meet him, the little i heard abt him i really appreciate. come on dear, make i see una pic small.., i wan see curves
Re: 10 Reasons To Be Thankful For Smaller Boobs by popweezy(m): 9:00pm On Jun 28, 2015
Owkay...I SO MUCH LIKE LADIES WITH SMALL BOOBS BUT I NEVER LOOKED AT THEM TWICE!!!
Re: 10 Reasons To Be Thankful For Smaller Boobs by Adesiji77: 11:11pm On Jun 28, 2015
Okay...

Cc: Ishilove, kikilove
Re: 10 Reasons To Be Thankful For Smaller Boobs by mysticgal(f): 11:11am On Jun 29, 2015
Captainswag225:
when jesus come, i was jux a spirit roaming in the spirit world i didnt meet him, the little i heard abt him i really appreciate. come on dear, make i see una pic small.., i wan see curves
OK take a peek tongue

Re: 10 Reasons To Be Thankful For Smaller Boobs by Captainswag225(m): 11:53am On Jun 29, 2015
mysticgal:

OK take a peek tongue
lol, where is the image na?
Re: 10 Reasons To Be Thankful For Smaller Boobs by Nobody: 12:06pm On Jun 29, 2015
Nneka123:
A raw pictorial evidence or. . . . .

(1) (2) (Reply)

Please Help Me: My Sister In-law Is Disturbing Me / Guys With Small And Average Joystick Share Your Experience Dont Be Shy(pics) / Adorable Pre-wedding Photoshoot Of Cute Nigerian Couple In Matching Outfit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.