Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,857 members, 7,817,540 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:59 PM

Before And After Pictures Of Majek Fashek - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Before And After Pictures Of Majek Fashek (65586 Views)

Linda Ikeji And Majek Fashek Strike A Pose / Photos Of Majek Fashek Looking Fresh / Linda Ikeji Shares Before And After Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Before And After Pictures Of Majek Fashek by Nobody: 9:39pm On Jun 28, 2015
So pathetic

7 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Before And After Pictures Of Majek Fashek by lomprico(m): 9:42pm On Jun 28, 2015
Very pathetic! Say 'NO' to drugs. embarassed

154 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Before And After Pictures Of Majek Fashek by loomer: 9:42pm On Jun 28, 2015
God help us make right decisions in life

104 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Before And After Pictures Of Majek Fashek by Airforce1(m): 9:42pm On Jun 28, 2015
I weep for this man cry

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Before And After Pictures Of Majek Fashek by Nobody: 9:43pm On Jun 28, 2015
loomer:
God help us make right decisions in life
Big Amen to that

84 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Before And After Pictures Of Majek Fashek by sinaj(f): 9:43pm On Jun 28, 2015
shocked
Re: Before And After Pictures Of Majek Fashek by icebebe(f): 9:45pm On Jun 28, 2015
Omg! And yet pple wnt jus learn n stop taking weed.

Weed kills,it destroys d whole system,making u a shadow of ur orginal being.

Jesss... d man was really cute den

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Before And After Pictures Of Majek Fashek by Mskrisx(f): 9:45pm On Jun 28, 2015
Chaii
Re: Before And After Pictures Of Majek Fashek by donholy28(m): 9:46pm On Jun 28, 2015
Talent and beauty wasted

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Before And After Pictures Of Majek Fashek by robinicule(m): 9:46pm On Jun 28, 2015
he is far from gone

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Before And After Pictures Of Majek Fashek by Nobody: 9:46pm On Jun 28, 2015
xo pathetic

i heard bout a guy dat

dashed dis man 1k

coz he claimed to b broke..

And majek used d 1k to buy local gin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Before And After Pictures Of Majek Fashek by Nobody: 9:48pm On Jun 28, 2015
Luedave:
xo pathetic

i heard bout a guy dat

dashed dis man 1k

coz he claimed to b broke..

And majek used d 1k to buy local gin

I heard abt it too! They said he now begs for money to drink ogogoro in lagos

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Before And After Pictures Of Majek Fashek by IdisuleOurOwn(m): 9:48pm On Jun 28, 2015
So pathetic indeed.
I heard he is suffering from mental and spiritual problem and also alcoholism.

There is one of his back - up singer who is rising fund for him through social media.

The rain maker himself.

#SaveMajek

13 Likes

Re: Before And After Pictures Of Majek Fashek by Nobody: 9:51pm On Jun 28, 2015
#SaveMajek

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Before And After Pictures Of Majek Fashek by kestolove95(m): 9:51pm On Jun 28, 2015
He said it was a spiritual attack...

2 Likes

Re: Before And After Pictures Of Majek Fashek by IdisuleOurOwn(m): 9:52pm On Jun 28, 2015
icebebe:

Herb (weed) heals the Nation, while alcohol is the destruction of it - Bob Marley

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Before And After Pictures Of Majek Fashek by Nobody: 9:52pm On Jun 28, 2015
Osahon7:
I heard abt it too! They said he now begs for money to drink ogogoro in lagos
YESSSSS OOOOOOO
Re: Before And After Pictures Of Majek Fashek by Winna01(m): 10:02pm On Jun 28, 2015
what indian hemp and alcohol can do
Re: Before And After Pictures Of Majek Fashek by Truth24(m): 10:16pm On Jun 28, 2015
Keep calm and smoke weed responsibly!

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Before And After Pictures Of Majek Fashek by angelTI(f): 10:19pm On Jun 28, 2015
What happened to this once handsome and presentable man?

Weed and drugs does not help!

1 Like

Re: Before And After Pictures Of Majek Fashek by Nobody: 10:24pm On Jun 28, 2015
Osahon7:
So pathetic
BRINGER OF RAIN,THESE INDOMIE GENERATION WONT UNDERSTAND WHAT THAT MEANS..I NO SURE SAY HIM FIT BRING PURE WATER AS HE DEY SO

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Before And After Pictures Of Majek Fashek by Yustash001(m): 12:25am On Jun 29, 2015
Effect of drugs...
Re: Before And After Pictures Of Majek Fashek by sarmiie(m): 2:36am On Jun 29, 2015
icebebe:

This is not due to weed. Don't spread ignorance, please.

52 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Before And After Pictures Of Majek Fashek by Divineluv14(f): 2:58am On Jun 29, 2015
shocked embarassed

1 Like

Re: Before And After Pictures Of Majek Fashek by Faremisodeeq(m): 4:42am On Jun 29, 2015
See how im look like beggar. Say no to drugs

2 Likes

Re: Before And After Pictures Of Majek Fashek by modskiller(m): 7:13am On Jun 29, 2015
Majek would have been like Marley, Jackson etc.

But when you don't realize that wrong decisions clouds the heart and so does the mind. You end up being the one people never wish to become in the society.

#MayWeNotFallFromGraceToGrass

Amen

18 Likes

Re: Before And After Pictures Of Majek Fashek by Nobody: 8:04am On Jun 29, 2015
modskiller:
Majek would have been like Marley, Jackson etc.

But when you don't realize that wrong decisions clouds the heart and so does the mind. You end up being the one people never wish to become in the society.

#MayWeNotFallFromGraceToGrass

Amen
Ameennn

1 Like

Re: Before And After Pictures Of Majek Fashek by IDGAF(m): 8:47am On Jun 29, 2015
It wasn't just weed and alcohol.He used 2 do Coccain when he was in his prime.That's what ruined him.Especially when he was in US.Sold his property little by little till he had none,jst 2 take dat stuff.He used 2 stay in my hood in Airforce base,Ikeja as at 2012-2013.It was hard seing him erday,especially in joints drinking and smoking,looking like a bum.He was eventually sent out from dat area by authorities.Pray he gets da necessary help 2 save him.Cos truly he's in da class of greats lyk Bob Marley.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Before And After Pictures Of Majek Fashek by Nobody: 9:06am On Jun 29, 2015
Airforce1:
I weep for this man cry

Enyi, better look and learn o!! As you be like person now, when you blow, if you follow this man steps ehn, na 'okporoko a miri a mi' na im you go resemble. angry angry

5 Likes

Re: Before And After Pictures Of Majek Fashek by Airforce1(m): 9:30am On Jun 29, 2015
tchidi:

Enyi, better look and learn o!! As you be like person now, when you blow, if you follow this man steps ehn, na 'okporoko a miri a mi' na im you go resemble. angry angry

pretends like I didn't see her comment undecided
Re: Before And After Pictures Of Majek Fashek by hatux: 9:52am On Jun 29, 2015
Sad embarassed
Feel like crying....*sobs*

2 Likes

Re: Before And After Pictures Of Majek Fashek by asumo12: 10:31am On Jun 29, 2015
Weed?

undecided

icebebe:

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Mike Edwards' Look Without Beard. Fans React / Kenneth Copeland Bought Tyler Perry’s Private Jet / Don Little: "I Sleep With Girls In Guest Houses Not My Home"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.