Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,055 members, 7,835,566 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:52 AM

Before And After Pictures Of Majek Fashek - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Before And After Pictures Of Majek Fashek (65652 Views)

Linda Ikeji And Majek Fashek Strike A Pose / Photos Of Majek Fashek Looking Fresh / Linda Ikeji Shares Before And After Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Before And After Pictures Of Majek Fashek by asumo12: 10:33am On Jun 29, 2015
Meaning? "okporoko a miri a mi"

tchidi:

Enyi, better look and learn o!! As you be like person now, when you blow, if you follow this man steps ehn, na 'okporoko a miri a mi' na im you go resemble. angry angry
Re: Before And After Pictures Of Majek Fashek by Menace2Society(m): 10:37am On Jun 29, 2015
icebebe:
Omg! And yet pple wnt jus learn n stop taking weed.

Weed kills,it destroys d whole system,making u a shadow of ur orginal being.

Jesss... d man was really cute den
What's this one saying undecided
Re: Before And After Pictures Of Majek Fashek by deanoffaculty: 11:00am On Jun 29, 2015
Mejekodunmi Fashakin( Majek Fashek)........why na? You used to be a very good Raggae musician in the early '90s but you messed up along the line. Why did you trade your God-given destiny and talents with 'weed'? I pray that you can pick up your pieces and bounce back........ embarassed embarassed embarassed

1 Share

Re: Before And After Pictures Of Majek Fashek by mebad(m): 12:42pm On Jun 29, 2015
icebebe:

Ge ra ra hia

4 Likes

Re: Before And After Pictures Of Majek Fashek by exlinkleads(f): 12:42pm On Jun 29, 2015
old age?

wats wrong wit him?
Re: Before And After Pictures Of Majek Fashek by Lakayanah: 12:43pm On Jun 29, 2015
Girls wen him knack wen he still fine go wish sai e never happen
Re: Before And After Pictures Of Majek Fashek by Tellnig: 12:44pm On Jun 29, 2015
Hmmmmmm,

Pls pass me the weed let me take small....
Re: Before And After Pictures Of Majek Fashek by mimicious(f): 12:45pm On Jun 29, 2015
He looks like a living corpse, one hot punch and he is six feet

3 Likes

Re: Before And After Pictures Of Majek Fashek by Franchise21(m): 12:45pm On Jun 29, 2015
Effect of drugs

1 Like

Re: Before And After Pictures Of Majek Fashek by christopher123(m): 12:46pm On Jun 29, 2015
where are his relatives? that is the major question

2 Likes

Re: Before And After Pictures Of Majek Fashek by omaji53jeremiah: 12:46pm On Jun 29, 2015
say no to drug addiction because it kills.

1 Like

Re: Before And After Pictures Of Majek Fashek by ammy4goodies(f): 12:46pm On Jun 29, 2015
lipsrsealed so sad now
Re: Before And After Pictures Of Majek Fashek by moscobabs(m): 12:47pm On Jun 29, 2015
wasted life like MJ angry angry angry angry
Re: Before And After Pictures Of Majek Fashek by tucky200(m): 12:48pm On Jun 29, 2015
Luedave:
YESSSSS OOOOOOO
Nawa for u guy...he doesn't beg for money,he stays in my hood
Re: Before And After Pictures Of Majek Fashek by kazmanbanjoko(m): 12:48pm On Jun 29, 2015
weed is nt good for a man

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Before And After Pictures Of Majek Fashek by Nobody: 12:48pm On Jun 29, 2015
Rom 1:28-32
28 And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient; 29 Being filled with all unrighteousness, fornication, wickedness, covetousness, maliciousness; full of envy, murder, debate, deceit, malignity; whisperers, 30 Backbiters, haters of God, despiteful, proud, boasters, inventors of evil things, disobedient to parents, 31 Without understanding, covenantbreakers, without natural affection, implacable, unmerciful:32 Who knowing the judgment of God, that they which commit such things are worthy of death, not only do the same, but have pleasure in them that do them.
(KJV)

1 Like

Re: Before And After Pictures Of Majek Fashek by ahwal20: 12:49pm On Jun 29, 2015
[i][/i]aahaahaah
Re: Before And After Pictures Of Majek Fashek by ikombe: 12:49pm On Jun 29, 2015
Before and after weed usage grin
Re: Before And After Pictures Of Majek Fashek by Pray(m): 12:50pm On Jun 29, 2015
He should be taken to rehab....

1 Like

Re: Before And After Pictures Of Majek Fashek by darnley16(m): 12:50pm On Jun 29, 2015
IdisuleOurOwn:

Herb (weed) heals the Nation, while alcohol is the destruction of it - Bob Marley
I wonder why every reggae singer tht falls ill they are quick to blame it on weed , mehn weed don suffer o

1 Like

Re: Before And After Pictures Of Majek Fashek by toprealman: 12:50pm On Jun 29, 2015
icebebe:
Omg! And yet pple wnt jus learn n stop taking weed.Weed kills,it destroys d whole system,making u a shadow of ur orginal being.Jesss... d man was really cute den
WEED MEDICINAL THAT IS WHY IN HOLLAND AND SOME OTHER PLACES IT IS LEGAL. NOT MY THING THOUGH. THIS MAN IS INTO MANY THINGS ABOVE WEEDS.
Re: Before And After Pictures Of Majek Fashek by ajalaolanr(m): 12:51pm On Jun 29, 2015
icebebe:

People should stop being ignorant, you think weed caused this?

2 Likes

Re: Before And After Pictures Of Majek Fashek by Nobody: 12:51pm On Jun 29, 2015
Chaiii i so much love dis man song oo,too much of everything is just bad!!**singing inmajek fashek's voice**
If u have faith,u can move mountain
no more worry worry,no more worry cheesy
Re: Before And After Pictures Of Majek Fashek by tucky200(m): 12:51pm On Jun 29, 2015
Osahon7:
I heard abt it too! They said he now begs for money to drink ogogoro in lagos
thats not true,he stays in my hood
Re: Before And After Pictures Of Majek Fashek by darnley16(m): 12:52pm On Jun 29, 2015
tucky200:

rumor gats fly na, this same guy way perform for my school 2yrs back now begs in d streets of lagos to buy dry gin, hmm cool story. Nigerians and their rumors ehn
Re: Before And After Pictures Of Majek Fashek by BornnAgainChild(f): 12:55pm On Jun 29, 2015
Osahon7:
So pathetic

So help him God embarassed
Re: Before And After Pictures Of Majek Fashek by darnley16(m): 12:56pm On Jun 29, 2015
tucky200:

rumor gats fly na, this same guy way perform for my school 2yrs back now begs in d streets of lagos to buy dry gin, hmm cool story. Nigerians and their rumors ehn
Re: Before And After Pictures Of Majek Fashek by sandrannna(f): 12:56pm On Jun 29, 2015
Silly nigerians. All they do is talk. Is there no one who can help him out here? So many wealthy nairalanders cn help him out.

Dat was how they talked about him on radio continental, they did not do anything to help him.

We av too many talkatives in dis nation.

2 Likes

Re: Before And After Pictures Of Majek Fashek by SOJOSEPH(m): 12:57pm On Jun 29, 2015
Let him go MFM for deliverance. Dead bones can still live again!!!

The Ministers of God in the Ministries will be willing to help him free of charge.

He can still shine again and fulfil destinies. Amen.

1 Like

Re: Before And After Pictures Of Majek Fashek by Meti99(m): 12:57pm On Jun 29, 2015
This man needs Jesus

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Airport Official: “Davido, Please Tell Them I Did Not Beg You” / How Mad Melon Died - Mountain Black of ‘Danfo Drivers’ Music Group / Bobrisky Responds To Prophetess Mummy B Who Warned Him To Repent Or He'll Be Ill

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.