Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,801 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:20 AM

Before And After Pictures Of Majek Fashek - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Before And After Pictures Of Majek Fashek (65589 Views)

Linda Ikeji And Majek Fashek Strike A Pose / Photos Of Majek Fashek Looking Fresh / Linda Ikeji Shares Before And After Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Before And After Pictures Of Majek Fashek by carzola(m): 12:57pm On Jun 29, 2015
lomprico:
Very pathetic! Say 'NO' to drugs. embarassed
Whats the name of the drugs sabinus?
Re: Before And After Pictures Of Majek Fashek by onatisi(m): 12:57pm On Jun 29, 2015
This man case is spiritual but it seems even his family and relatives both home and abroad have abandoned him. The funny aspect is when he dies ,all of them will come and start crying and contribute huge sums of money for his coffin and buria instead of helping him now when he is still alive

1 Like

Re: Before And After Pictures Of Majek Fashek by Makapounse(m): 12:57pm On Jun 29, 2015
I normally see him @ my area Gowon Estate, he talks as if he has mental deray..
Re: Before And After Pictures Of Majek Fashek by carzola(m): 12:58pm On Jun 29, 2015
icebebe:
Omg! And yet pple wnt jus learn n stop taking weed.

Weed kills,it destroys d whole system,making u a shadow of ur orginal being.

Jesss... d man was really cute den
weed is not for poor people when u take weed u eat well. #teamlondonkush
Re: Before And After Pictures Of Majek Fashek by Spybradd: 1:00pm On Jun 29, 2015
Its either u live to see to the end of the bad habits,or they will see to your end. Run from the deadly pleasures now..

@^^ majek wasnt poor when he started taking da ganjer..

1 Like

Re: Before And After Pictures Of Majek Fashek by dowjones(m): 1:00pm On Jun 29, 2015
icebebe:

Check your facts right before sounding ignorant in public. Weed ko cash crop ni

1 Like

Re: Before And After Pictures Of Majek Fashek by Nobody: 1:01pm On Jun 29, 2015
The only thing that will help this niggah is if e releases an album detailing his life cycle. A come back

1 Like

Re: Before And After Pictures Of Majek Fashek by africanusvu(m): 1:01pm On Jun 29, 2015
I suggest all Tobbaco,drugs and alcoholic beverages company all over d world shld hencefort used this two Photo as a trademark I their labels wit a warning such as :TAKE AND BE LIKE THIS,
Re: Before And After Pictures Of Majek Fashek by kinibigdeal(m): 1:01pm On Jun 29, 2015
Jeez shocked
Re: Before And After Pictures Of Majek Fashek by Jeffoo(m): 1:02pm On Jun 29, 2015
weed crew shey una dey see wetin weed fit do to you
Re: Before And After Pictures Of Majek Fashek by tellwisdom: 1:02pm On Jun 29, 2015
Good looking still undecided
Re: Before And After Pictures Of Majek Fashek by chigoizie7(m): 1:03pm On Jun 29, 2015
I no believe say na weed do dat man that thing oooh. (Except in a case of uncontrolled addiction).

Na ogogoro, na Im do the man that thing + psychological and spiritual attack.

It just can't be WEED,(abi una wan give the DOG a bad name just to kill it?)
Re: Before And After Pictures Of Majek Fashek by samlegendsam: 1:04pm On Jun 29, 2015
Beauty for ashes.man destiny lies in his own hands.our actions and inactions today has positive or negative effects latter.act right !!!live right!!!!.
Re: Before And After Pictures Of Majek Fashek by tsdarkside(m): 1:04pm On Jun 29, 2015
modskiller:
Majek would have been like Marley, Jackson etc.

But when you don't realize that wrong decisions clouds the heart and so does the mind. You end up being the one people never wish to become in the society.

#MayWeNotFallFromGraceToGrass

Amen

yea...but they are both dead...i rather see him alive than dead...
Re: Before And After Pictures Of Majek Fashek by carzola(m): 1:05pm On Jun 29, 2015
you this women weeping and sobbing here, is your mates that ate his pockets dry... now your here shouting weed, drugs, ogogoro etc.... may God punish every girl that ate his money, and any that wished to eat.... IJN... MAJEK bro if i knew were u where i would credit you account..... you taught us many things about life.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Before And After Pictures Of Majek Fashek by whoisuche: 1:08pm On Jun 29, 2015
He needs prayer. May God deliver him in Jesus Wonderful Name Amen.

1 Like

Re: Before And After Pictures Of Majek Fashek by Mistaarhlohki(m): 1:09pm On Jun 29, 2015
icebebe:

He did cocaine not weed.... Weed actually, cures pain.
Re: Before And After Pictures Of Majek Fashek by tsdarkside(m): 1:10pm On Jun 29, 2015
sandrannna:
Stupid nigerians. All they do is talk. Is there no one who can help him out here? So many wealthy nairalanders cn help him out.

Dat was how they talked about him on radio continental, they did not do anything to help him.

We av too many talkatives in dis nation.

woww....baby,you are very hotttttttt!!!!!!!!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Before And After Pictures Of Majek Fashek by onelife97: 1:10pm On Jun 29, 2015
His case is purely ogun idile Ogun alenimadeyin. (God forbid)aka African cold war.
Real talent wasted.

May God finally rescue him and bless his soul.
Re: Before And After Pictures Of Majek Fashek by grandstar(m): 1:10pm On Jun 29, 2015
icebebe:

This is not weed. Most likely meth. Thats what guys carry into Indonesia and face the death penalty. Can you see why?

1 Like

Re: Before And After Pictures Of Majek Fashek by Nairalane: 1:11pm On Jun 29, 2015
deanoffaculty:
Mejekodunmi Fashakin( Majek Fashek)........why na? You used to be a very good Raggae musician in the early '90s but you messed up along the line. Why did you trade your God-given destiny and talents with 'weed'? I pray that you can pick up your pieces and bounce back........ embarassed embarassed embarassed
Pls, Do U Know If He Has Some Children Or Family
Re: Before And After Pictures Of Majek Fashek by GentleToks(m): 1:13pm On Jun 29, 2015
What a wasted destiny.....

May Majek get it right in your next life if there would be one
Re: Before And After Pictures Of Majek Fashek by onelife97: 1:13pm On Jun 29, 2015
He really need a kidnapper that can rescue him away into rehab.
Rehabilitation is possible.
Re: Before And After Pictures Of Majek Fashek by Nobody: 1:13pm On Jun 29, 2015
modskiller:
Majek would have been like Marley, Jackson etc.

But when you don't realize that wrong decisions clouds the heart and so does the mind. You end up being the one people never wish to become in the society.

#MayWeNotFallFromGraceToGrass

Amen
Amen
Re: Before And After Pictures Of Majek Fashek by africanusvu(m): 1:14pm On Jun 29, 2015
Oh Noooo!!,,There was a MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Before And After Pictures Of Majek Fashek by Plus234(m): 1:16pm On Jun 29, 2015
Op you are sick, na only that picture of him you see for google, nonsense
abey he go reaming bobo forever ?

Re: Before And After Pictures Of Majek Fashek by godoluwa(m): 1:16pm On Jun 29, 2015
Airforce1:
I weep for this man cry
pray 4 him. btw, drugs & women ruined his life & musical career. may God heal Majek Fashek
Re: Before And After Pictures Of Majek Fashek by MyMouth(m): 1:17pm On Jun 29, 2015
Most times we pray for success but we hardly pray for wisdom to handle the success. Success without wisdom to handle it becomes a problem.

2 Likes

Re: Before And After Pictures Of Majek Fashek by Correctman0606: 1:17pm On Jun 29, 2015
robinicule:
he is far gone
Am even of the opinion that he is gone beyond the level of redemption. Oh yes, such is life.
Re: Before And After Pictures Of Majek Fashek by Burger01(m): 1:17pm On Jun 29, 2015
Osahon7:
I heard abt it too! They said he now begs for money to drink ogogoro in lagos
Haha! Busybodies cheesy
Re: Before And After Pictures Of Majek Fashek by damiloladuke: 1:17pm On Jun 29, 2015
too bad
CHECK MY SIGNATURE IF YOU WANNA LAUGH TIRE TODAY
Re: Before And After Pictures Of Majek Fashek by onatisi(m): 1:18pm On Jun 29, 2015
Nairalane:
Pls, Do U Know If He Has Some Children Or Family
his wife and kids are in the usa .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Destiny Etiko Twerks For D'Banj (Video) / Don Little: "I Sleep With Girls In Guest Houses Not My Home" / Gifty Said She Is Not Married While On Beat FM

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.