Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,931 members, 7,835,108 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:36 AM

I Caught My Father Cheating On My Mother - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Caught My Father Cheating On My Mother (1833 Views)

I Caught My Best Man With My Wife Two Weeks To Our Wedding. / How I Caught My Cheating Lover Pants Down. / How I Caught My Girl Yesterday. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Caught My Father Cheating On My Mother by ConfessionsNgr: 10:35pm On Jun 28, 2015
I am a 19 years old female law undergraduate in the University of Lagos. I am the last born in a family of five. My two elder ones have all graduated. Recently I noticed my father’s car in front of the girl’s hostel in my school. When I called him that day and asked him where he was, he told me that he was in my school and that he actually came to see me but he had ran into a friend. Eventually I saw him that day and he gave me some money. Two days later I saw his car again this time it was hidden in another part of the girl’s hostel. I was curious so I decided not to call him but instead wait to see where he would be coming out from. When I eventually saw him, to my dismal I found out that he came to see a girl in my school. I quickly left before he could see him. On further investigation, I found out the name of the girl and found out that my father has been going out with the girl for some time now. I was so disgusted and had to confront my dad. This girl will be of the same age with me and my father comes to my school every day to park his car and wait on her like a teenage boy in love while my mum is at home not knowing what her hubby is doing. On confronting my father he told me to mind my business and face my studies. He also said that if I should tell my mother, I will only end up hurting her and causing problem in the family because what she does not know cannot hurt her. I am hurting seriously because of the behavior of my father and I am of the opinion that my mother maybe suffering in silence because she will be left at home alone most times. Most times I am tempted to call her and tell her what my dad is doing. I spoke with my elder brother on this and he advised me against telling our mum, but I am seriously hurting inside and wonder if the reverse was the case that I was the one going out with an old man, old enough to be my father, if my father would have been happy with me. Please do you think I should let my mother know?

Posted anonymously on www.confessionsnigeria.com
http://confessionsnigeria.com/post/115/i-caught-my-father-cheating
Re: I Caught My Father Cheating On My Mother by jamex93(m): 10:36pm On Jun 28, 2015
shocked shocked

and u r still mute??

u better yarn your mama as e dey go

abi if na u, how u go feel

and am sure dat lady will b collecting much money from your dad, even d typ your dad wont release to u

better alert your mama
Re: I Caught My Father Cheating On My Mother by MEGGATRON(m): 10:37pm On Jun 28, 2015
HMMM
Re: I Caught My Father Cheating On My Mother by Nobody: 10:38pm On Jun 28, 2015
Re: I Caught My Father Cheating On My Mother by Slimzjoe(m): 10:41pm On Jun 28, 2015
Lock up.....no need to tell Your mum cos it will break the Home.....just kind of threaten him to stop coming there
Re: I Caught My Father Cheating On My Mother by yuppyz(m): 10:41pm On Jun 28, 2015
Save your mum the agony of such bad news. What you can do is to put your dad in prayers. Only God can change a man. Once a cheater always a cheater.
Re: I Caught My Father Cheating On My Mother by innofyno(m): 10:42pm On Jun 28, 2015
Cruising papa

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Father Cheating On My Mother by Nobody: 10:43pm On Jun 28, 2015
What is that your name again?

Don't you have sugar daddy?

Let the old man be, period
Re: I Caught My Father Cheating On My Mother by Nobody: 10:46pm On Jun 28, 2015
I don't know if this story is made up sha but if it were to be me, the kind of relationship I have with my mom haha I will tell her, we will both make his life a living hell. Following my age mate, some men no geh shame. dat is how he will catch HIV nd go give to her. By d time I alone finish with him, he will loose interest in outside business.
Re: I Caught My Father Cheating On My Mother by Atlantian: 10:48pm On Jun 28, 2015
This is the first real test to initiate you into adulthood. If you tell your mom, you fail the test of adulthood. Your home will be so unstable henceforth and your mom will be hurt. It might just be the beginning of the end of the family as you know it. I suggest you start blackmailing your Dad with incessant requests. And dont threaten him that you will tell your mom, he will get the message that you are extorting from him to keep the secret. Yes, do it. And when he declines giving you, make sarcastic statement like; "May be I should find a man as old as my Dad to be taking care of my school needs". He will get the message. But truthfully, this is the time to make extra bucks from the randy man.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Caught My Father Cheating On My Mother by LaurelP(m): 10:58pm On Jun 28, 2015
No, she shudnt tell the mum yet.
She shud talk to her father first. Tell him you wud expose him if he doesn't stop seeing other women, tell him how u feel and how shameful it is.
If he changes gud.
If he doesn't, go ahead and tell ur mum. By then, he can't blame u cos u warned him beforehand.
Re: I Caught My Father Cheating On My Mother by Nobody: 11:24pm On Jun 28, 2015
actually the truth is your father doesn't care about your mom, cos I mean there are hotels why did he come to ur school nd even make such a statement, just tell him that he should not bring std's to your mom dahsall. nd just shun him, leave him on suspense, don't talk to him.
Re: I Caught My Father Cheating On My Mother by writywave(f): 11:42pm On Jun 28, 2015
You shouldn't tell your mother or older siblings either. I know how hurt and guilty that can make someone be. But telling would be a case of two wrongs making no right. A person has to be rational and diplomatic. Why don't you find a suitable time and confront dad politely, instead. Like when he's alone? When you are sure no one would hear. Be polite, remember. He's still your father no matter the transgression. Don't raise your voice on him. I bet he would feel most guilty and disturbed that his daughter knows a dirty secret about him. It's bound to make him uncomfortable afterwards. He would be sorry and feel so bad. Family secrets are awfully hurting, and if mom finds out, she could feel like you betrayed her. But she'd later get to find you only did it to save things from taking a downward spiral. Better still, she might never find out. Every situation in life must be handled with diplomacy. Family situations are complicated and you know your family best. Do ur best 2 keep it 2gether. It's special.
Re: I Caught My Father Cheating On My Mother by legallyblonde(f): 11:45pm On Jun 28, 2015
honey,i feel ur pain..these situations r everywhere(atleast i hv a 30-year old husband cheating on me.don't let anybody gv u sm lame test of adulthood ish,that's d same thg that turns rape victims mum last time i checked.these girls aint smiling these days,you thk its normal forur dad to turn waiter ontop girl? would he normally shrug it off like ds on a normal day? whether we like it or nt juju exists! tell ur mum,advise her to take it cool since she has all she wants in life,pray about evil bondage else ur mom would nvr forgv u if she knws u wr aware! cheers!
Re: I Caught My Father Cheating On My Mother by truthlegend(m): 12:01am On Jun 29, 2015
don't tell your mum oooo,or else your daddy will marry you off to senator yerima of zamfara
Re: I Caught My Father Cheating On My Mother by lordmayor4(m): 12:11am On Jun 29, 2015
see better office.... if na me, na jackpot straight .... paale must to dey drop weekly if not daily.
Re: I Caught My Father Cheating On My Mother by Infomizer(m): 12:14am On Jun 29, 2015
Seduce the other girl's father... grin grin grin

Well, it's your family! Weigh the pros and cons of silence/revelation. Whatever does the most good to the most people..Gbam!

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Father Cheating On My Mother by publicenemy(m): 12:58am On Jun 29, 2015
ConfessionsNgr:
I am a 19 years old female law undergraduate in the University of Lagos. I am the last born in a family of five. My two elder ones have all graduated. Recently I noticed my father’s car in front of the girl’s hostel in my school. When I called him that day and asked him where he was, he told me that he was in my school and that he actually came to see me but he had ran into a friend. Eventually I saw him that day and he gave me some money. Two days later I saw his car again this time it was hidden in another part of the girl’s hostel. I was curious so I decided not to call him but instead wait to see where he would be coming out from. When I eventually saw him, to my dismal I found out that he came to see a girl in my school. I quickly left before he could see him. On further investigation, I found out the name of the girl and found out that my father has been going out with the girl for some time now. I was so disgusted and had to confront my dad. This girl will be of the same age with me and my father comes to my school every day to park his car and wait on her like a teenage boy in love while my mum is at home not knowing what her hubby is doing. On confronting my father he told me to mind my business and face my studies. He also said that if I should tell my mother, I will only end up hurting her and causing problem in the family because what she does not know cannot hurt her. I am hurting seriously because of the behavior of my father and I am of the opinion that my mother maybe suffering in silence because she will be left at home alone most times. Most times I am tempted to call her and tell her what my dad is doing. I spoke with my elder brother on this and he advised me against telling our mum, but I am seriously hurting inside and wonder if the reverse was the case that I was the one going out with an old man, old enough to be my father, if my father would have been happy with me. Please do you think I should let my mother know?

Posted anonymously on www.confessionsnigeria.com
http://confessionsnigeria.com/post/115/i-caught-my-father-cheating

You better mind your business before you put asunder in what God has joined together.
Re: I Caught My Father Cheating On My Mother by Gurgle(f): 1:07am On Jun 29, 2015
But couldn't he find another place to do it other than the university you attend? Is unilag the only place with girls in Nigeria??

its like he wanted to be caught or something

OP I think your father is having a mid-life crisis. its not that he has a problem with you or your mother he just wanted to break up the boredom he's feeling and feel young again

at least tell him to use condoms/ get tested regularly for STDs before he infects your mother, because it doesn't sound like he is going to stop or feel guilty any time soon

do you think your mother is already aware but keeping quiet? have they been quarrelling recently? and do they have a good relationship in the first place

what a guy! shocked undecided
Re: I Caught My Father Cheating On My Mother by iyobs7(f): 2:55am On Jun 29, 2015
Be smart, draw the attention of your hostel administration to the unholy relationship between your dad and the girl and plead with them to liaise with the school authority to call the girls parent to warn their daughter to order... That should help eventually. The hostel administrators can even warn your dad never to come near that school again.
Re: I Caught My Father Cheating On My Mother by trapQ: 4:13am On Jul 01, 2015
FOOL
HeartRobber:
What is that your name again?

Don't you have sugar daddy?

Let the old man be, period
Re: I Caught My Father Cheating On My Mother by trapQ: 4:20am On Jul 01, 2015
are you this stupid? Nigerians and their bias sentimental judgments. the first thing you should have said was to criticize her father for bringing shame to the family , not shouting at her for finding out and contemplating telling her mom.
publicenemy:

You better mind your business before you put asunder in what God has joined together.

(1) (Reply)

White American Men Talking About Their Experiences With African Women. / I Told Her It's Over And She Threatened To Deal With Me...Pls What Should I Do?? / African Girl Amanda Sexy Pictures Leaked By Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.