Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,615 members, 7,809,254 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:49 AM

Investors Wanted In Abuja (gold Mining) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Investors Wanted In Abuja (gold Mining) (1385 Views)

Partners/ Investors Wanted / Mining Cryptocurrency Is The Best Investment That Can Secure Your Future. / Dangote, 6 Foreign Coys To Begin Gold, Coal Mining (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Investors Wanted In Abuja (gold Mining) by connect2danny: 10:42pm On Jun 28, 2015
We need investors that have the drive & passion to partner with us in mining alluvial gold and its ores from a farmland in remote part of Abuja. All preliminary arrangement with the owner of the farm and local chiefs have been concluded (which grants access to the site and ability to mine on small scale for a short period), but workings to secure a mining right from Federal Ministry of Mines and steel (Cadastral office) is underway.

There are basically two categories of investors we are looking for.

1. Investors with ore processing facilities that will be interested in buying gold ores (Rock Quartz & sulfides laden with tiny granules/veins of gold).

2. Investors that will come inn as full partner in both mining and processing. In this case the investor partly funds and provide some basic machinery & logistic infrastructure to enable swift mining/processing operations. For a start, these will include and are not limited to

a. A small rock crusher.
b. Milling machine
c. Water Storage tanks
d. Chemicals for gold recovery (if applicable).
e. Haulage truck.

In the meantime, human labour will be employed. Heavy machines like bulldozers and excavators will be onsite after production output have been clearly ascertained.

Meet us: Office of AIM Global, Opposite Consumer Protection Council, Wuse 2, Abuja.

Call us on: 07044383945, 08059226898

Re: Investors Wanted In Abuja (gold Mining) by naijaex: 1:12pm On Jun 29, 2015
We have foreign investor that can invest in mining ore, we will need a bankable business plan and feasibility study also with right from federal ministry of mines once we have we are good to go. email: fasarltd@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

My BVN Linking Experience: Learnt My Lesson / Nigerians Beware: How Diamond Bank Ruined My Flourishing Business –imo Businessm / How Good Is Voguepay For International Business?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.