Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,132 members, 7,814,956 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:45 AM

Beninoise Wife Poisons Husband Over Boyfriend In Lagos (PHOTO) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Beninoise Wife Poisons Husband Over Boyfriend In Lagos (PHOTO) (36151 Views)

Beninoise Chef Steals Master’s $59,000, N3.4m In Ibadan, Builds Mansion / Throwback Video Of Unilag Girls Fighting Dirty Over Boyfriend In Hostel / Photo Of The JSS2 Student Who Committed Suicide Over Boyfriend In Benue State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beninoise Wife Poisons Husband Over Boyfriend In Lagos (PHOTO) by Bonapart(m): 8:51am On Jun 29, 2015
sameer1212:
Very wicked girl If u know love am again, u know go pack your things and leave jeje? Must u kill the innocent young man? RIP jare.
always learn to read and also understand... she was forced and she has no say, no choice ... i don't blame her at all
Re: Beninoise Wife Poisons Husband Over Boyfriend In Lagos (PHOTO) by Nicepoker(m): 8:52am On Jun 29, 2015
sameer1212:
See her ugly black face. By merely seeing this one, u go know say she be witch. Nonsense. angry
racist statement.
Re: Beninoise Wife Poisons Husband Over Boyfriend In Lagos (PHOTO) by Nicepoker(m): 8:53am On Jun 29, 2015
Tekzyflex:
See her face black like something Wey thunder strike. Very ugly winch
racist. Why use black.
Re: Beninoise Wife Poisons Husband Over Boyfriend In Lagos (PHOTO) by humberjade: 8:54am On Jun 29, 2015
That's what u get when u force pple to marry who they don't like.

May d deceased rest in peace.

"The two suspects were said to have been kept till
dawn until a team of policemen from the Adekunle
division arrived in six vans".

This part got me laughing... grin grin

If indeed SIX VANS were deployed to arrest two pple then d DPO in charge must be given 91 strokes of KOBOKO.

So d Lagos State Police Command have SIX extra vans to spare and they couldn't deploy them to tackle d bandits who took Ikorodu by storm last week. SMY

Bunch of jokers, na only when they see harmless pple their bones dey strong.

1 Like

Re: Beninoise Wife Poisons Husband Over Boyfriend In Lagos (PHOTO) by Sunseeker: 8:59am On Jun 29, 2015
Wait... which one be woman...? I de see 2 man, one wit white cap.

Na dat one be persin wife ? Chai ! De guy don suffer OOOo!! shocked
Re: Beninoise Wife Poisons Husband Over Boyfriend In Lagos (PHOTO) by kinibigdeal(m): 8:59am On Jun 29, 2015
In the olden days, men are the one killing women, Nowadays women are the one killing men. I think the men need protection because we are innocent grin
Re: Beninoise Wife Poisons Husband Over Boyfriend In Lagos (PHOTO) by natedalo: 9:15am On Jun 29, 2015
Kimoni:
Marrying the girl off like she is a piece of commodity who has no feelings?

Constantly raped and confined to the four walls of her prison marriage

I pity the girl, she took the wrong steps to fight her freedom, now she has to pay

A lesson to all parents out there...
Best comment so far.
Re: Beninoise Wife Poisons Husband Over Boyfriend In Lagos (PHOTO) by Babaloko02(m): 9:21am On Jun 29, 2015
I pity the couple's baby girl, she is now more or less an orphan
Re: Beninoise Wife Poisons Husband Over Boyfriend In Lagos (PHOTO) by omaji53jeremiah: 9:26am On Jun 29, 2015
that is why it not advisable to force someone into marriage, RIP brother.
Re: Beninoise Wife Poisons Husband Over Boyfriend In Lagos (PHOTO) by Bucacious: 9:27am On Jun 29, 2015
Women and our love for money. She didnt kill the man cos he his a slowpoke or forced to marry him. She would av stayed in thrthe marriage if the guy's family were rich. There is a woman in my neighbourhood that is in a similar marriage. To say the man is a slowpoke is an understatement. She was even younger than the victim wen they brought her. Today they have three lovely kids (I know even know how the man sabi road to the woman's something). The woman's children attend the most expensive school in our neighbourhood and the lady who is now almost 30 (her first child is about 15yrs) has a big salon in my area and the house they live was also bought for them.all these are courtesy the slowpoke rich elder brother. The woman still dey the marriage till tomorrow. So no excuse, she must face the wrath of the law. She must have said to herself, dis man no get money and probably couldnt satisfy her sexual urge. Why not just run to the boyfriend without killing her husband
Re: Beninoise Wife Poisons Husband Over Boyfriend In Lagos (PHOTO) by Tpave(m): 9:31am On Jun 29, 2015
sameer1212:
See her ugly black face. By merely seeing this one, u go know say she be witch. Nonsense. angry
Re: Beninoise Wife Poisons Husband Over Boyfriend In Lagos (PHOTO) by Nobody: 9:46am On Jun 29, 2015
stinggy:

I'm not absolving her, but check the age she was given out in marriage.
She's underage and too young to handle emotional challenges.

RIP
sameer1212 was right, she would have run away instead of killing the innocent slow, how did the killing solved her problem now? this is main reasons people walk out of marriages just to avoid abuse, killings, everyday we hear 'husband killed wife, wife killed husband' why not just walk away/run instead of taking laws into our hands.

may the soul of the innocent slow rest in peace.Amen.
Re: Beninoise Wife Poisons Husband Over Boyfriend In Lagos (PHOTO) by Nobody: 10:41am On Jun 29, 2015
Obynolee:

Did she tell you that she loved him before?,she was raped,and for you guys that took pleasure in "forced marriage"this is the consequence.RIP Jimo,in your next world i believe you will say no to a forced marriage
...if only someone discouraged this forced marriage like you are reasoning it out wisely, we won't be talking about this. I just wish that father of hers would get a whiff of her punishment.

1 Like

Re: Beninoise Wife Poisons Husband Over Boyfriend In Lagos (PHOTO) by Nobody: 10:54am On Jun 29, 2015
premeditated murder...
Re: Beninoise Wife Poisons Husband Over Boyfriend In Lagos (PHOTO) by ManTiger(m): 11:05am On Jun 29, 2015
Ruq:
Want kinda twisted effed up story is this. RIP Jimoh slow I lol'd at that.
Don't mock the dead for any reason. The article said he was sick when he was a kid. Such sickness retard brain cell which was why he could not find a suitor.
Re: Beninoise Wife Poisons Husband Over Boyfriend In Lagos (PHOTO) by maureen546: 11:13am On Jun 29, 2015
Wicked girl God go punish u for killing an innocent guy just because of ur so_called jobless boy friend,RIP.
Re: Beninoise Wife Poisons Husband Over Boyfriend In Lagos (PHOTO) by Nobody: 11:44am On Jun 29, 2015
Bonapart:
always learn to read and also understand... she was forced and she has no say, no choice ... i don't blame her at all
Damn! She was force and she has no say? So is that enough reason for her to kill some one? May be both of you should learn how to use your brains if u and her have one She kill her husband and u are telling me nonsense
Re: Beninoise Wife Poisons Husband Over Boyfriend In Lagos (PHOTO) by Nobody: 11:46am On Jun 29, 2015
lastpage:

Rather like this:, when you notice that your wife has a boyfriend.... especially if he was her former lover, pack your bags and run!

You can then divorce her later! undecided undecided

A lot of women are killing their husbands lately, why is that? shocked shocked
It use to be the other way, in the past!

Lastpage!
Yeah. Seriously she should have just run away rather than killing the innocent guy.
Re: Beninoise Wife Poisons Husband Over Boyfriend In Lagos (PHOTO) by Nobody: 11:48am On Jun 29, 2015
vague:
you look just about the same complexion, if she not lighter than you
cheesy
Re: Beninoise Wife Poisons Husband Over Boyfriend In Lagos (PHOTO) by Nobody: 11:51am On Jun 29, 2015
stinggy:

I'm not absolving her, but check the age she was given out in marriage.
She's underage and too young to handle emotional challenges.

RIP
Yeah, may be your are right. But still she should have run away, I think that will be the best solution.
Re: Beninoise Wife Poisons Husband Over Boyfriend In Lagos (PHOTO) by Bonapart(m): 12:09pm On Jun 29, 2015
sameer1212:
Damn! She was force and she has no say? So is that enough reason for her to kill some one? May be both of you should learn how to use your brains if u and her have one She kill her husband and u are telling me nonsense
you know what... let a teen be force on you and see if yours won't be worse... am sure you forgot the rat poisoning in the north
Re: Beninoise Wife Poisons Husband Over Boyfriend In Lagos (PHOTO) by Tekzyflex(m): 2:04pm On Jun 29, 2015
Nicepoker:
racist. Why use black.
No vex ooo.....I no knw say na ur sister. Sorry
Re: Beninoise Wife Poisons Husband Over Boyfriend In Lagos (PHOTO) by Tekzyflex(m): 2:05pm On Jun 29, 2015
[quote author=vague post=35271404] you own dark face looks like what then?[/quot

Sorry...no vex !
Re: Beninoise Wife Poisons Husband Over Boyfriend In Lagos (PHOTO) by Collins87: 2:05pm On Jun 29, 2015
Marriage is a life time contract, I don't believe anybody should be arm-twisted into it! R.I.P
Re: Beninoise Wife Poisons Husband Over Boyfriend In Lagos (PHOTO) by Kanmyos(m): 3:00pm On Jun 29, 2015
Women are more deadly than viper.... Well, RIP to the dead.
Re: Beninoise Wife Poisons Husband Over Boyfriend In Lagos (PHOTO) by Nicepoker(m): 4:47pm On Jun 29, 2015
Tekzyflex:

No vex ooo.....I no knw say na ur sister. Sorry
not a matter of sister. U can post without stating her complexion .we have many black good people.
Re: Beninoise Wife Poisons Husband Over Boyfriend In Lagos (PHOTO) by astute07(f): 6:41pm On Jun 29, 2015
does she think her boyfriend could love her any more less than how d husband cared; in his slowness he was free handed & a sharer. yet she choose a boyfriend that cudnt fight or stand by her irrespective of her dad decision.I hope Life teaches her a big lesson.
cos not all that looks right seems right.
Re: Beninoise Wife Poisons Husband Over Boyfriend In Lagos (PHOTO) by lyricalz: 8:23pm On Jun 29, 2015
Hmmm, wat a life. Anyway watch out 4 my album "MONEY, LOVE & POLICTICS (the economics of life)" coming out soon.
Re: Beninoise Wife Poisons Husband Over Boyfriend In Lagos (PHOTO) by free37: 3:45pm On Jun 30, 2015
Rip.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Father Of Six Declared Wanted For Raping Wife’s Sales Girl (pic) / Young Man Shot Dead By Police While Separating Fight In Ajegunle. Photos / Fulani Herdsmen Attack Catholic Catechist In Abuja, Injure Him (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.