Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,499 members, 7,836,945 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:50 PM

Patience Jonathan's Ex-Security Aide Killed - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Patience Jonathan's Ex-Security Aide Killed (32911 Views)

Army Recovers Uniform & Weapon Of DSP Alkali, Aide Killed In Rivers (photo) / MC Oluomo’s Aide, Mamok Murdered In Oshodi (Graphic Photo) / Picture Of How Gej's Wife Ex-security Aide Was Found Dead (VIEWERS DISCRETION) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Patience Jonathan's Ex-Security Aide Killed by OgologoDimkpa: 8:27am On Jun 29, 2015
NAija!
Re: Patience Jonathan's Ex-Security Aide Killed by ritux: 8:27am On Jun 29, 2015
Na wah.
Re: Patience Jonathan's Ex-Security Aide Killed by khalifjgusau(m): 8:28am On Jun 29, 2015
Speachless...
Re: Patience Jonathan's Ex-Security Aide Killed by boolet: 8:28am On Jun 29, 2015
Nah wah oo
Re: Patience Jonathan's Ex-Security Aide Killed by BabaO2: 8:29am On Jun 29, 2015
deleting people that are in the know of their past dirty deals to make proper investigation/implication impossible.
Re: Patience Jonathan's Ex-Security Aide Killed by Vodkka(m): 8:30am On Jun 29, 2015
RIP
Re: Patience Jonathan's Ex-Security Aide Killed by louiskay(m): 8:30am On Jun 29, 2015
No doubt, dis is mama piss hand work......
possible afraid of the guy reveling her corrupt tendencies...... to government.....
and u all know The President as just kick Start is investigations over all former leaders....... its a perfect timing........ nemesis will surely overtake her..... cause, no hiding place for the wicked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Patience Jonathan's Ex-Security Aide Killed by Kendumazy(m): 8:30am On Jun 29, 2015
Hmmmmm.... Killings everywhere..
Re: Patience Jonathan's Ex-Security Aide Killed by Tombilly(m): 8:30am On Jun 29, 2015
political assassination..... he might have been called out for work den fired....wat a pity

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan's Ex-Security Aide Killed by drey076(m): 8:31am On Jun 29, 2015
God dey
Re: Patience Jonathan's Ex-Security Aide Killed by odomanis: 8:31am On Jun 29, 2015
Part of the things PMB promised us is SECURITY. What is happening ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Patience Jonathan's Ex-Security Aide Killed by medar(m): 8:31am On Jun 29, 2015
They quickly stopped the guy before he tells EFCC where mama P they kept our stolen monies. Dia is God o.

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan's Ex-Security Aide Killed by lonelydora: 8:31am On Jun 29, 2015
Why kill this man?
Re: Patience Jonathan's Ex-Security Aide Killed by drey076(m): 8:32am On Jun 29, 2015
Killing here and dere, Dat is y I can't involved myself in politics
Re: Patience Jonathan's Ex-Security Aide Killed by Cyriloha(m): 8:33am On Jun 29, 2015
piicity:
MAMA PEACE GOODLUCK
the Articles said he he he. .....do how come I'm seeing picture of a woman
Anyway politics is a dirty game but only God knows what actually happened but whatever it may be the Lord said thou shall never kill for any reason because no be you create the person wee you wan kill!!!!!!!!
Re: Patience Jonathan's Ex-Security Aide Killed by Karlman: 8:34am On Jun 29, 2015
Rip
Re: Patience Jonathan's Ex-Security Aide Killed by mrBLAYD(m): 8:34am On Jun 29, 2015
Rest in peace brother..............he who kill by the sword must die by the sword too. lipsrsealed embarassed
Re: Patience Jonathan's Ex-Security Aide Killed by Hayorstimmy: 8:34am On Jun 29, 2015
Yepa, another killing saga. I would rather kill myself than commit suicide
Re: Patience Jonathan's Ex-Security Aide Killed by LaRoyalHighness(f): 8:35am On Jun 29, 2015
Rip... Meanwhile, instead of showing me the dead man's picture you posted PEJ's. Why?
Re: Patience Jonathan's Ex-Security Aide Killed by 9jatatafo(m): 8:36am On Jun 29, 2015
RIP PSO.
Re: Patience Jonathan's Ex-Security Aide Killed by edo3(m): 8:36am On Jun 29, 2015
Rip.
Re: Patience Jonathan's Ex-Security Aide Killed by Nobody: 8:37am On Jun 29, 2015
lolaxavier:
A Deputy Superintendent of Police, Tamuno Jacob Igbomie, who was Principal Security Officer to the wife of the former President, Patience Jonathan, has been shot dead by unknown assailants.

Igbomie’s corpse was found in his Honda Accord car last Friday along the Airport Road, Abuja.

The former PSO, who was married with two children, was believed to have been killed by assassins who shot him at close range in his car and left the engine running.

A source said the body of the DSP was found early in the morning with all his phones, wallet and other personal effects in tact in the car.

“We believe Tamuno was killed by hired assassins because they did not take away anything in his car. His phones and wallets were still with him when his body was found in the car with the engine steaming.

“He was shot in the night and his body was found early in the morning; we don’t know if he was killed over a business transaction or disagreement with someone,” the source who served with the deceased at the villa stated.

It was gathered that the deceased, who hailed from Okrika, Bayelsa State, was serving at the Federal Capital Territory Police Command before he was deployed to the Presidential Villa as Aide-De-Camp to Patience when her husband was the Vice President.

He was later appointed as the PSO to Patience when her husband became the President in 2011.

Findings indicate that the late policeman had just been redeployed back to his former position at the FCT Police Command, where he was in charge of posting of junior officers.

The Force Public Relations Officer, Emmanuel Ojukwu, confirmed the killing of the policeman, noting that investigation had started to unravel the assailants.

“Yes, a DSP attached to the villa was killed last week Friday, investigation has started to find out the people behind the murder. No arrest has been made yet,” he said over the phone on Sunday.

The FCT Police Public Relations Officer, Anjuguri Manzah, said the FCT Commissioner of Police, Wilson Inalegwu, had ordered an investigation into the tragic incident.

http://www.punchng.com/news/patience-jonathans-ex-security-aide-killed/
maybe he stepped on toes using the first lady's influence when they we're in power.

r.I.p to the dead

2 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan's Ex-Security Aide Killed by NewNigeriaMind: 8:38am On Jun 29, 2015
onyedikachukwue:
This regime/tenure is full of evil/bad stories.fighting kworruption is now assasinating innocent people.in other news
DURING CAMPAIGN

••••
Certificate or no Certificate Buhari is our next president - Bola Tinubu

••••
After Elections
••
CITIZENSHIP or No CITIZENSHIP, BUKOLA SARAKI is our SENATE PRESIDENT.
click like for saraki and share for thievenubu aka jagabandit of Southwest.

You are alone in this madness
Re: Patience Jonathan's Ex-Security Aide Killed by Nobody: 8:38am On Jun 29, 2015
TRADEMARK:
And you keep wondering why Barcanista is seeking protection and overestimating the Lagos Master .well I won't blame the dude ,he still wants to live a productive life because this other people are so vindictive,they don't forgive.Rip Cop .. cry
shocked shocked shocked
Re: Patience Jonathan's Ex-Security Aide Killed by Chibuhealth(f): 8:38am On Jun 29, 2015
jtjohn:
I don't know why people kill what they can create........RIP........
[s]
jtjohn:
[/s]
jtjohn:
Re: Patience Jonathan's Ex-Security Aide Killed by donbrowser(m): 8:38am On Jun 29, 2015
More of these to come. People with vital information as regards collection of looted funds will surely be hunted. Buhari should shoot and not talk to prevent stuffs like this.
Just saying....
Re: Patience Jonathan's Ex-Security Aide Killed by kinibigdeal(m): 8:39am On Jun 29, 2015
This is the third assassination under PMB government undecided
Re: Patience Jonathan's Ex-Security Aide Killed by Utchman1: 8:39am On Jun 29, 2015
Rest in peace
Re: Patience Jonathan's Ex-Security Aide Killed by Mariecakes(f): 8:40am On Jun 29, 2015
Maybe he knows too much

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan's Ex-Security Aide Killed by BrainnewsNg(f): 8:40am On Jun 29, 2015
lolaxavier:
I can imagine mama peace's first reaction

Chai...buhari haff started killing ma pipu...diaris god o...

Hehehehehehehehehehehehe

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Used Military Uniform To Beat Security Checkpoints – Fake Soldier In Edo / Anthony Okolie Gives DSS 24 Hours To Pay ₦10 Million Damages / 10-year-old Girl Tortured By Her Uncle's Wife In Jos (Disturbing Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.