Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,124 members, 7,838,860 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 10:29 AM

Her Best "Stalkers" Wedding.... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Her Best "Stalkers" Wedding.... (534 Views)

Lady Exposes Her Best Friend Who Has Been Having Sex With Her Husband (photos) / Kenyan Lady Who Sleeps With Her Best Friend’s Husband, Sends Him Nudes, Gets Exp / Married Zambian Woman Caught Pants Down With Her Best Friend's Husband. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Her Best "Stalkers" Wedding.... by Nobody: 6:45am On Jun 29, 2015
This made me cry yesterday,
A guy walked up to a girl several years ago and wanted a relationship with her, she jilted the guy and treated him super badly, it even got to a time she would slap him in public, or even spit on him and shout "leave me alone, you are not my class".
The guy cried like a small baby because he was in love, he only wanted her to see reasons, how he did love this girl, but funny enough, the girl closed her eyes and the super bad treatment continued, this time, in full force.
On saturday,the girl came back crying, asking her what happened she couldn't explain. Her friends tried to console her, she kept on crying like a small child, then I asked her friend what happend, the friend too burst into tears for her sake, it was then still in tears she opened up and said,
"All good guys finish last... indeed they so finish last". I still didn't understand. Then she told me in this words
"I wish I was his best friend, I knew I would have maybe loved him someday".
Fact is the boy she looked down on, because he never had a job today is a big man somewhere, has his own cars, married a beautiful woman, worst is, at the wedding reception he hugged this girl, who slapped him several years ago, who treated him super badly and whispered into her ear
This would have been us..... I wish you let this dream come true

Those words touched me. Her final words were, "see how I let this good guy go"

I felt for her. The guy was her best friend, her eye opened when she found out she messed up. Don't go about chasing stones when you have diamonds.

Ututu oma nu.

1 Like

Re: Her Best "Stalkers" Wedding.... by NeduLuiZ(m): 6:50am On Jun 29, 2015
Naija girls with heir gold-diggging mentality
Re: Her Best "Stalkers" Wedding.... by sinaj(f): 6:51am On Jun 29, 2015
ok
Re: Her Best "Stalkers" Wedding.... by jerryfunky(m): 7:03am On Jun 29, 2015
Mumu she wanted car for toasting.... Lol she just self handedly wore a garment of single and searching ladies.... Anyway good she cried every bit of d tears in one day... If am d guy.... I will always come visiting her wif my wife, like twice a week... In fact my wife would be d one I would be sending to give her gifts if the need be.... Anyway treat all just d way u would want others treat u.... Same goes for guys... At least just listen out....
Re: Her Best "Stalkers" Wedding.... by ggrin(f): 7:19am On Jun 29, 2015
*pours hot water on op's head*angryangry

Wake upangry
angry
BITG angryangry
Re: Her Best "Stalkers" Wedding.... by Starships4u(m): 7:22am On Jun 29, 2015
Na nollywood be this?? Its too early nah....
Re: Her Best "Stalkers" Wedding.... by IamLEGEND1: 7:28am On Jun 29, 2015
He should given the bìtch a stretcher
bìtches love geting swept off their feet.
Re: Her Best "Stalkers" Wedding.... by prettyjo(f): 7:45am On Jun 29, 2015
ok
Re: Her Best "Stalkers" Wedding.... by Fredtech(m): 8:50am On Jun 29, 2015
(sipping garri)

e too early for nollywood nah........

the girl self.... ......
Re: Her Best "Stalkers" Wedding.... by tuffgongjo(m): 9:19am On Jun 29, 2015
The boy mumu sha,why act a sissy cus of a woman? Once you start whimpering$whinning over them,you are empowering that silly ego of theirs.

(1) (Reply)

Let's Keep These Rolling / How To Deal With Cheating Boyfriends / -

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.