Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,840 members, 7,820,928 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:35 AM

Gay Pride! Caitlyn Jenner Rocks Top And Skirt...check On It - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Gay Pride! Caitlyn Jenner Rocks Top And Skirt...check On It (4141 Views)

Caitlyn Jenner Rocks Fierce Black Outfit With Leather Pants – (photo) / Terry G Flaunts His New House With Hilarious Caption...check On It / Taylor Swift Flaunts Super Long Legs In Flirty Mini Skirt...check On It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gay Pride! Caitlyn Jenner Rocks Top And Skirt...check On It by slimdandmuffy: 7:54am On Jun 29, 2015
Caitlyn Jenner has been filming her new E! special I Am Cait for the past several months in Los Angeles.

Now the 65-year-old star has flown to New York City to tape a segment.

The former partner of Kris Jenner, 59, was seen in a white top and skirt - an outfit stepdaughter Kim Kardashian might have worn - as she arrived at the PH-D Rooftop Lounge in the Dream Downtown Hotel during the 2015 Gay Pride Parade.

See more; http://www.blacksatino.com/2015/06/gay-pride-caitlyn-jenner-rocks-top-and.html

1 Like

Re: Gay Pride! Caitlyn Jenner Rocks Top And Skirt...check On It by Nobody: 8:00am On Jun 29, 2015
My Christ!

1 Like

Re: Gay Pride! Caitlyn Jenner Rocks Top And Skirt...check On It by 48noble(m): 8:01am On Jun 29, 2015
V
Re: Gay Pride! Caitlyn Jenner Rocks Top And Skirt...check On It by prettyjo(f): 8:10am On Jun 29, 2015
funny
Re: Gay Pride! Caitlyn Jenner Rocks Top And Skirt...check On It by Sapphire86(f): 9:38am On Jun 29, 2015
He is just an awkward looking girl!!
Re: Gay Pride! Caitlyn Jenner Rocks Top And Skirt...check On It by kromoto: 9:50am On Jun 29, 2015
This Needs help.

3 Likes

Re: Gay Pride! Caitlyn Jenner Rocks Top And Skirt...check On It by Nobody: 9:53am On Jun 29, 2015
Caitlyn Jenner is not gay. He is asexual ✘

4 Likes

Re: Gay Pride! Caitlyn Jenner Rocks Top And Skirt...check On It by mysticgal(f): 11:35am On Jun 29, 2015
eww
Re: Gay Pride! Caitlyn Jenner Rocks Top And Skirt...check On It by Abimbolaile(f): 11:46am On Jun 29, 2015
kromoto:
This Needs help.

Oh yea...clearly he needs help
Re: Gay Pride! Caitlyn Jenner Rocks Top And Skirt...check On It by kromoto: 11:50am On Jun 29, 2015
Abimbolaile:

Oh yea...clearly he needs help

How do you know IT'S sex?

1 Like

Re: Gay Pride! Caitlyn Jenner Rocks Top And Skirt...check On It by Abimbolaile(f): 11:58am On Jun 29, 2015
kromoto:

How do you know IT'S sex?

Oh! so sorry..it needs help then lol

1 Like

Re: Gay Pride! Caitlyn Jenner Rocks Top And Skirt...check On It by Jeezbaby(f): 12:07pm On Jun 29, 2015
Shameless tin. I don't blame him/her is kardashians that push him/her to dis rubbish. I no even kwn waiting I go call am weather na she or he but what ever she should go and av rest. She not sexy anyway!

2 Likes

Re: Gay Pride! Caitlyn Jenner Rocks Top And Skirt...check On It by Houseofglam7(f): 12:19pm On Jun 29, 2015
I'm keenly interested in what Kanye would become......

Re: Gay Pride! Caitlyn Jenner Rocks Top And Skirt...check On It by Nobody: 12:20pm On Jun 29, 2015
Her daugher is his role model.
#rotfl# His or Her noni grin
Re: Gay Pride! Caitlyn Jenner Rocks Top And Skirt...check On It by ammy4goodies(f): 1:09pm On Jun 29, 2015
Hmmmmmmmm
Ain't funny at allllll
Re: Gay Pride! Caitlyn Jenner Rocks Top And Skirt...check On It by Basilona(m): 1:36pm On Jun 29, 2015
Big Hmmmh!!! May God help us all
Re: Gay Pride! Caitlyn Jenner Rocks Top And Skirt...check On It by sKeetz(m): 1:40pm On Jun 29, 2015
I know this things are truth but do you know the basic things are not what you say but God is able and he can do many things for us and I will advise that you make a plan not to do whatever in life but dont judge my brother cause God sees everything. He has not lived if he has not been here for a while but I think y'all should just chill and appreciate the fact that I did not do as I had planned. I truly believe that God Himself brought you down from the glorious heavens above to be forever my angel. I dont like this that happen. I will make sure I appoint myself the governor before I become the president. What God has joined together, let no man put asunder in earth or even in hell. So help me God!!
Re: Gay Pride! Caitlyn Jenner Rocks Top And Skirt...check On It by MrFlavvor(m): 3:07pm On Jun 29, 2015
still waiting for her nude pics grin

1 Like

Re: Gay Pride! Caitlyn Jenner Rocks Top And Skirt...check On It by TheDauraMallam: 6:58pm On Jun 29, 2015
sKeetz:
I know this things are truth but do you know the basic things are not what you say but God is able and he can do many things for us and I will advise that you make a plan not to do whatever in life but dont judge my brother cause God sees everything. He has not lived if he has not been here for a while but I think y'all should just chill and appreciate the fact that I did not do as I had planned. I truly believe that God Himself brought you down from the glorious heavens above to be forever my angel. I dont like this that happen. I will make sure I appoint myself the governor before I become the president. What God has joined together, let no man put asunder in earth or even in hell. So help me God!!

You ae a delusional schizophrenic.
Re: Gay Pride! Caitlyn Jenner Rocks Top And Skirt...check On It by egopersonified(f): 8:18pm On Jun 29, 2015
The guy is probably broke, and what better way to make money than doing what all your daughters have being doing since forever. Flaunt your self to the world of course, just waiting to see the first celebrity s/he dates.
Re: Gay Pride! Caitlyn Jenner Rocks Top And Skirt...check On It by Shortyy(f): 9:11pm On Jun 29, 2015
Rock on gurl
Re: Gay Pride! Caitlyn Jenner Rocks Top And Skirt...check On It by Mzdivacious(f): 12:17am On Jun 30, 2015
oh for bleeps sakes I just died lmao

(1) (Reply)

What This Guy Saw Inside A Five-Alive Fruit Drink Would Shock You (Photo) / 2face Did Not Know The Camera Was On Him See What Happened / Meet The Lady In Minister Gigaba’s $extape (see Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.