Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,223 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:56 AM

How KOZIAPP Is Filling The Gap Nigerian Job Listing Sites Have Created - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How KOZIAPP Is Filling The Gap Nigerian Job Listing Sites Have Created (752 Views)

Which Nigerian Job Listing Websites Are Reliable And Genuine. / My Experience In The Nigerian Job Market / Dear Nigerian Job Interviewers, Please Stop Stressing Us (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How KOZIAPP Is Filling The Gap Nigerian Job Listing Sites Have Created by Koziapp: 9:46am On Jun 29, 2015
Kozi App came primarily from the idea of people having to struggle in a particular career. I have a lot of friends who studied a different career path in school than what their current occupation entails. For example, I have a lot of friends who studied Medicine but now find themselves in IT.

I felt the number of people who found themselves in such circumstance in Nigeria were quite a lot. This is because a lot of people do not actually think about their career path before they venture into it it. And because of the way Nigerian Universities are structured, they pretty much give you what they want to give you, not actually what you want to study. Having had that experience from people, I decided to come up with a mini test that gives people the ability to find out what career paths match their personality type.

Applying for jobs is time consuming – you have to write cover letters for every job you are applying for, you have to restructure your CV etc. Why would anyone spend that much time to apply for a job and not spend time to prepare for the job interview?

People need to have an understanding of the job role they are applying for. They also need to study a little bit more about the company and gain an understanding of their corporate values, mission and vision statements. These are some of the things you’ll be asked in the interview. I began to compile some of the things that people need when preparing for interview. Then I built Kozi App around that.

All the information is sourced directly from the companies. At the moment, we have about 1000 companies and we are still adding more. We want to make it up to 6000 profiled companies. The plan is that for every company you are applying for you can go on Kozi app and read up about them, as well as see their contact details.

culled from: http://techpoint.ng/how-kozi-app-is-filling-the-gap-nigerian-job-listing-sites-have-created/
Re: How KOZIAPP Is Filling The Gap Nigerian Job Listing Sites Have Created by sinceat9(m): 9:58am On Jun 29, 2015
Nice read

Cc lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

PMP Exam Is Changing By November 1, 2015 / Reliable Sales Rep Is Needed / Urgent Vacancies (benin Residents Only PLEASE)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.