Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,141 members, 7,953,515 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 05:48 PM

Saraki's Victory Is Northern Conspiracy Agains Yoruba-bisi Akande Blasts - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki's Victory Is Northern Conspiracy Agains Yoruba-bisi Akande Blasts (28819 Views)

Senators Pray over Saraki's Victory At The CCT (Photos) / "I Wept Because Of Buhari's Health" - Bisi Akande / How I Warned Jonathan Of Northern Conspiracy That Led To His Defeat – David Mark (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saraki's Victory Is Northern Conspiracy Agains Yoruba-bisi Akande Blasts by ckmayoca: 11:32am On Jun 29, 2015
dickrider:
THE IGBO'S WILL BE GLAD TO READ THIS COS IT'S ALL THEY EVER WANTED BUT WE YORUBA'S WILL ALWAYS BE LOYAL TO THE NORTH NO MATTER THE LEVEL OF BAD BELLE AND HATRED SHOWN BY THE IGBOS sad sad sad sad sad

You say what?

5 Likes

Re: Saraki's Victory Is Northern Conspiracy Agains Yoruba-bisi Akande Blasts by Spybradd: 11:32am On Jun 29, 2015
darkman200:
This has nothing to do with Yoruba vs the North. This is about politicians with huge egos battering each other. However the day the yorubas come together and proclaim what they want or desire collectively? you bet they will get it. For example- when the Yorubas wanted the presidency after Abiola's death- who dared present a non yoruba candidate I mean the 2 choices in 1999 were both Yorubas, that is the power and sophistication of the yoruba people and anyone that fail to accept or see such fact is in self denial. Yorubas are not like ibos that are mostly unrealistic set of people chasing after dreams they know not how to achieve nor the hausas that rely on Yorubas to get what they want.

as usual,NOICE MAKING EMPTY BARREL! Smh.
grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Saraki's Victory Is Northern Conspiracy Agains Yoruba-bisi Akande Blasts by loadedmax(m): 11:33am On Jun 29, 2015
Wetin concern vulture and barber ? All these talk na for oil well. Non of them dey talk about dev, growth or unity. Treating fellow Nigerians as conquered territory. Una never begin to cry. Four years just minus 2 months .
Re: Saraki's Victory Is Northern Conspiracy Agains Yoruba-bisi Akande Blasts by Nobody: 11:35am On Jun 29, 2015
Democrats among the APC leadership insisted on selection by mock elections, rather than tribal or sectional considerations.

Lol...nothing, I repeat Nothing person no fit see or hear for Nigeria. Heaven and earth knows GEJ was ousted due to tribal and ethnic consideration by the "democrats" in APC.
SMH.

2 Likes

Re: Saraki's Victory Is Northern Conspiracy Agains Yoruba-bisi Akande Blasts by darkman200: 11:35am On Jun 29, 2015
Spybradd:

as usual,NOICE MAKING EMPTY BARREL! Smh.
grin grin
Where is the noise I stated obvious facts
Re: Saraki's Victory Is Northern Conspiracy Agains Yoruba-bisi Akande Blasts by mtchris(m): 11:38am On Jun 29, 2015
dickrider:
THE IGBO'S WILL BE GLAD TO READ THIS COS IT'S ALL THEY EVER WANTED BUT WE YORUBA'S WILL ALWAYS BE LOYAL TO THE NORTH NO MATTER THE LEVEL OF BAD BELLE AND HATRED SHOWN BY THE IGBOS sad sad sad sad sad
OMG! You have no idea of what you've just posted... Hahahahahahahaha, chai see how you take style finished your fellow yorubas. E no fair na

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Saraki's Victory Is Northern Conspiracy Agains Yoruba-bisi Akande Blasts by Tex42(m): 11:42am On Jun 29, 2015
Walks in to thread... Searches under the bed, chair, and table;no SE & SS. Peeps into the kitchen, oh! It's the North & SW boiling in the frying pan on the gas cooker... Shrugs and walks out of thread singing: "anything Dem do na GodWin".

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Saraki's Victory Is Northern Conspiracy Agains Yoruba-bisi Akande Blasts by darkman200: 11:43am On Jun 29, 2015
The igbos are obsessed with the Yoruba people, they should act more yoruba-ish and maybe their fortunes will get better. As it is- the igbos are the least influential people in Nigeria and they are helpless about their situation hence their vituperation against the Yoruba people.

1 Like

Re: Saraki's Victory Is Northern Conspiracy Agains Yoruba-bisi Akande Blasts by Moheat(m): 11:45am On Jun 29, 2015
GreenT:
Saying that Saraki was sponsored to squat anti corruption campaign of Buharis shows how weak Nigeria Law is. Its the law that fight corruption not individual or senate president. Nigeria goverment and Law enforcement agency should wake from their slumber.

In addition, is like one is looking for excuse for failure. You can alwaya fight corruption even without the NASS as long as the right system is put in place.
Re: Saraki's Victory Is Northern Conspiracy Agains Yoruba-bisi Akande Blasts by Nobody: 11:47am On Jun 29, 2015
dickrider:

Igbos don't care about you,when we are done you and your western brother will ask the igbos for help and you will not get it

10 Likes

Re: Saraki's Victory Is Northern Conspiracy Agains Yoruba-bisi Akande Blasts by kinibigdeal(m): 11:47am On Jun 29, 2015
Not yoruba please..you should have said conspiracy against tinubu. When your brainless party kicked against Hon. Akande in the house of Rep, you didn't talk then but now that tinubu spoon is kicked out you can now talk. APC and rubbish

2 Likes

Re: Saraki's Victory Is Northern Conspiracy Agains Yoruba-bisi Akande Blasts by Spybradd: 11:47am On Jun 29, 2015
darkman200:
Where is the noise I stated obvious facts

obvios facts my arsse,hows that bla bla related to da discourse of da goddamm table? What has ibo gotta do with da story? Quit da self deception,we know u mentioned da hausa just to cover up...its ibo u are after..

1 Like

Re: Saraki's Victory Is Northern Conspiracy Agains Yoruba-bisi Akande Blasts by utytill(m): 11:49am On Jun 29, 2015
Please SS/SE are supporting North now. SS/SE stood with SW Obj for 8 yrs,but SW betrayed SS GEJ.Any move to impeach commissioner Osinbajo by the North will be supported by SS/SE.

7 Likes

Re: Saraki's Victory Is Northern Conspiracy Agains Yoruba-bisi Akande Blasts by Nobody: 11:50am On Jun 29, 2015
dickrider:

You still remain a fool

Good bye

10 Likes

Re: Saraki's Victory Is Northern Conspiracy Agains Yoruba-bisi Akande Blasts by UncleJudax(m): 11:53am On Jun 29, 2015
steffans:

What is actually holding us together as a Nation
Oil deposits in the Lower Niger Region.

2 Likes

Re: Saraki's Victory Is Northern Conspiracy Agains Yoruba-bisi Akande Blasts by DonXavi(m): 11:57am On Jun 29, 2015
I thought some people were claiming that Saraki was a Yoruba.

7 Likes

Re: Saraki's Victory Is Northern Conspiracy Agains Yoruba-bisi Akande Blasts by UncleJudax(m): 11:57am On Jun 29, 2015
dickrider:
Hahaa. Bittch quit crying! Eternal Slave!

Low self-esteem na bastardd... come blow me real Quick...I hope you swallow, too. undecided#Blow.Job#dontBite

9 Likes

Re: Saraki's Victory Is Northern Conspiracy Agains Yoruba-bisi Akande Blasts by darkman200: 11:59am On Jun 29, 2015
Spybradd:

obvios facts my arsse,hows that bla bla related to da discourse of da goddamm table? What has ibo gotta do with da story? Quit da self deception,we know u mentioned da hausa just to cover up...its ibo u are after..

Oh that is right- I am not shying away from igbo bashing this time because i know they will come out full force to make this about yoruba being slave and all....so ya- you are right about that grin grin grin
Re: Saraki's Victory Is Northern Conspiracy Agains Yoruba-bisi Akande Blasts by sun4mama(m): 12:00pm On Jun 29, 2015
Dis is just. De begim stupid back stabim yorubas
Re: Saraki's Victory Is Northern Conspiracy Agains Yoruba-bisi Akande Blasts by Spybradd: 12:05pm On Jun 29, 2015
darkman200:

Oh that is right- I am not shying away from igbo bashing this time because i know they will come out full force to make this about yoruba being slave and all....so ya- you are right about that grin grin grin

...hence Da Noice making!
grin grin

If u are were women,u will be so easy to catch...ya wetin call for don....inelastic.
shocked
Re: Saraki's Victory Is Northern Conspiracy Agains Yoruba-bisi Akande Blasts by pasol4real(m): 12:14pm On Jun 29, 2015
dickrider:
U shud be ashamed of urself ,saying u wiil continue to be slaves to Illiterates.
Awolowo must be seething n rolling in his grave.

9 Likes

Re: Saraki's Victory Is Northern Conspiracy Agains Yoruba-bisi Akande Blasts by GreenUzzy(m): 12:14pm On Jun 29, 2015
Jibreen4u:
Most of the Northerners are against Saraki
exactly.
Re: Saraki's Victory Is Northern Conspiracy Agains Yoruba-bisi Akande Blasts by Nobody: 12:18pm On Jun 29, 2015
darkman200:
The igbos are obsessed with the Yoruba people, they should act more yoruba-ish and maybe their fortunes will get better. As it is- the igbos are the least influential people in Nigeria and they are helpless about their situation hence their vituperation against the Yoruba people.

igbos influenced the outcome of senate leadership. ..and house. ..

while the yorubas re ranting and licking wounds..

8 Likes

Re: Saraki's Victory Is Northern Conspiracy Agains Yoruba-bisi Akande Blasts by Correctman0606: 12:29pm On Jun 29, 2015
Emeca:
Is it my eyes playing tricks on me or what??....Yoruba challenging North

Where did they buy the courage??
That is it. I remember when General Diya was flogged, sufferred by the northerners., when Obasanjo was also dealt with and jailed by the same hausas and many others. Am even thinking of where the yorubas may have gotton this courage from to challenge and accuse the north.
Whenever, the hausas and the yorubas meet, the yorubas suffer all manners of defeats. They are only known for talking from both sides of their mouth all over the country and beyond.

10 Likes

Re: Saraki's Victory Is Northern Conspiracy Agains Yoruba-bisi Akande Blasts by Ephemmm: 12:34pm On Jun 29, 2015
Emeca:
Is it my eyes playing tricks on me or what??....Yoruba challenging North

Where did they buy the courage??

May be from Ojukwu who ran away from the battlefield during Biafra Biafra tongue tongue tongue, when defeat was apparent tongue tongue tongue
Re: Saraki's Victory Is Northern Conspiracy Agains Yoruba-bisi Akande Blasts by Mistermamus(m): 12:38pm On Jun 29, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:
Epistle of a betrayed betrayal Used and dumped Enjoying this series mehnnnnn
Gbam!!!! well said yeye ppl
Re: Saraki's Victory Is Northern Conspiracy Agains Yoruba-bisi Akande Blasts by Ephemmm: 12:40pm On Jun 29, 2015
firetrap:

Abi they said we "ndi ofe mmanu" are just follower. that we don't deserve to have a part in this present dispensation. well the so called "sophisticated ones" and "born to rule" can have at each other while we sit down with palm wine and watch the wrestling match

Yoruba has ruled more than any other tribes in Nigeria in the present democratic dispensation; all I can see is that you are still suffering from the defeat experienced in the past election tongue tongue tongue.
Re: Saraki's Victory Is Northern Conspiracy Agains Yoruba-bisi Akande Blasts by BEN1986: 12:47pm On Jun 29, 2015
According to Prophet TB Joshua. in all situations say Goodmorning. So APC GOODMORNING

1 Like

Re: Saraki's Victory Is Northern Conspiracy Agains Yoruba-bisi Akande Blasts by shineeye: 12:49pm On Jun 29, 2015
SW will for ever be slaves to them so why complaining?

5 Likes

Re: Saraki's Victory Is Northern Conspiracy Agains Yoruba-bisi Akande Blasts by anigold(m): 1:05pm On Jun 29, 2015
Hahahaha few months ago they ganged up against a minority president and riggged him out, now one of them has been used and dumped.... Hahahahahahaha

now the ''dumped one'' is crying looking for sympatizers....

History repeating itself since 1960.... Some folks never learn...

7 Likes

Re: Saraki's Victory Is Northern Conspiracy Agains Yoruba-bisi Akande Blasts by Chesman10(m): 1:20pm On Jun 29, 2015
onatisi:
I have always been a yoruba man .
How would he know you are Yoruba when you do not join them in their hobby _ ethnic bashing _ .While Chinese youths are developing their talents in technological advancement, their Nigerian counterparts are busy in ethnic jingoism, thereby misusing their internationally recognized endowments. They will still be the first to condemn white supremacists.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Arunma Oteh Appointed World Bank VP / Critics Inciting Youths Against Buhari –lai Mohammed / 'God Is A Nigerian' - Obasanjo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.