Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,014 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:30 AM

Saraki's Victory Is Northern Conspiracy Agains Yoruba-bisi Akande Blasts - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki's Victory Is Northern Conspiracy Agains Yoruba-bisi Akande Blasts (28663 Views)

Senators Pray over Saraki's Victory At The CCT (Photos) / "I Wept Because Of Buhari's Health" - Bisi Akande / How I Warned Jonathan Of Northern Conspiracy That Led To His Defeat – David Mark (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saraki's Victory Is Northern Conspiracy Agains Yoruba-bisi Akande Blasts by tonychristopher: 10:12pm On Jun 29, 2015
Chiaka:
Well now that what (Winning against GEJ) brought them (ACN, ANPP, some APGA, some PDP etc) together has been achieved they can each go their separate ways ones again................

made so much sense I must say

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki's Victory Is Northern Conspiracy Agains Yoruba-bisi Akande Blasts by tonychristopher: 10:20pm On Jun 29, 2015
dickrider:
THE IGBO'S WILL BE GLAD TO READ THIS COS IT'S ALL THEY EVER WANTED BUT WE YORUBA'S WILL ALWAYS BE LOYAL TO THE NORTH NO MATTER THE LEVEL OF BAD BELLE AND HATRED SHOWN BY THE IGBOS sad sad sad sad sad

I love your frankness as s Yoruba ...keep being loyal

then can u ride my dickk pls
Re: Saraki's Victory Is Northern Conspiracy Agains Yoruba-bisi Akande Blasts by tonychristopher: 10:23pm On Jun 29, 2015
dickrider:

You are a big fool. You igbos are slaves to SS
pls ride .my dick and be loyal
Re: Saraki's Victory Is Northern Conspiracy Agains Yoruba-bisi Akande Blasts by tonychristopher: 10:23pm On Jun 29, 2015
dickrider:

pls ride .my dick and be loyal

1 Like

Re: Saraki's Victory Is Northern Conspiracy Agains Yoruba-bisi Akande Blasts by Dino2002: 10:43pm On Jun 29, 2015
Bisi Akande should take his fallacies to ila where he comes from. We are not fool as he had thought we are.

Apc av shared post amongst parties involved in their success except those from Pdp .

U can't fool ppl twice.

Apc rest in pieces.
Re: Saraki's Victory Is Northern Conspiracy Agains Yoruba-bisi Akande Blasts by igbakigba2t15: 12:55am On Jun 30, 2015
Set a thief to catch a thief! We are watching! Why can't we Scrap the National Assembly to save the Party (and Nigeria) if it is possible?
Re: Saraki's Victory Is Northern Conspiracy Agains Yoruba-bisi Akande Blasts by natas22: 2:20am On Jun 30, 2015
dickrider:

Just like I said before too much d..k sucking affects brain cells. Do you know you are crazy where in the write up did the op mention IBO is it not Hausa and Yoruba the op mentioned.
Go school you no wan go na school of dick you go register. Hausa slave.
Re: Saraki's Victory Is Northern Conspiracy Agains Yoruba-bisi Akande Blasts by free13: 8:08am On Jun 30, 2015
onatisi:
bisi
akande is a complete fool
for making this statement .
Whatever is happening to
him and tinubu is their own
palava,he shouldn't play
any ethnic card with the
apc crisis . Infact many
yoruba states are even tired
of apc. The crisis
happening in apc is the
headache of tinubu,akande
and co and NOT of the
YORUBA RACE . We don't
see any conspiracy against
the south west, what we see
and which is glaringly clear
is a conspiracy against
tinubu and his henchmen
within in apc,and this is
even a result of their own
actions. Buhari never
wanted to be part of apc ,it
was tinubu that went to
persuade him,the yorubas
or the south west DID NOT
SEND tinubu to buhari, he
went for his own selfish
political interest,so bisi
akande shouldn't drag the
yorubas into their mess.
Re: Saraki's Victory Is Northern Conspiracy Agains Yoruba-bisi Akande Blasts by PointB: 8:11am On Jun 30, 2015
hehehehehehe
@topic,

Yoruba also cry! grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

This Picture Explains Why Atiku & PDP Should Get Your Vote This February / LAWMA Successfully Test Runs Mobile App That Allows Residents Receive Incentives / Governor Dankwambo Loses Gombe North Senatorial District To APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.