Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,309 members, 7,836,350 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:54 AM

Help Me To Answer This Biology Questions Pls - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Help Me To Answer This Biology Questions Pls (2637 Views)

Npowerng: How Was I Supposed To Answer This Question? / How Many Of These Primary 4 Questions Will You Be Able To Answer?(pics) / Nabteb Gce Biology Questions And Answers For 2015/2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help Me To Answer This Biology Questions Pls by Johnnyakins: 12:04pm On Jun 29, 2015
The relationship between herbivore and the bacteria which live in their caecum is known as
A. Parasitism
B. Symbiosis
C. Commensalism
D. Saprophytism

2. Which of the following can be considered as a direct evidence of evolution?
A. Comparative embryology
B. Classification
C. Comparative anatomy
D. Fossil record
3. An organism which operates at cellular level of organisation carries out its physiological activities by using its
A. Cell membrane
B. Small size
C. Cytoplasm
D. Organelles
help ur guy plz

(1) (Reply)

I'm Not Happy With My Waec Result / Lookalike Mom And Daughter Graduate From Same University On The Same Day(Photos) / Easy Way To Correct Your Name And Dob In Weac Result

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.