Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,923 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:17 AM

Your Nigerian Navy Dssc Past Questions And Answers - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Your Nigerian Navy Dssc Past Questions And Answers (34467 Views)

Practice Nigerian Air Force (NAF) DSSC Past Questions And Answers (updated) / Nigerian Navy Officers Salary Structure / Nigeria Navy Dssc Past Question (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your Nigerian Navy Dssc Past Questions And Answers by Hasheer(m): 7:35am On Oct 30, 2018
yusuf.olaide@gmail.com. pls help me send it here.
Re: Your Nigerian Navy Dssc Past Questions And Answers by coolqueen24(f): 7:45pm On Nov 10, 2018
goodevening everyone..pls I need Nigeria navy dssc past question...here is my email..elendumaryjane@ gmail.com..thanks
Re: Your Nigerian Navy Dssc Past Questions And Answers by BennyWrites(m): 11:54am On Nov 21, 2018
chiebuka600:
Your Nigerian Navy Dssc Past Questions And Answers

Nigerian Navy DSSC Aptitude Test and Screening Exercise will be coming up on Saturday 11th July, 2015 and it’s wise to start preparing for the Aptitude Test now. We all know that the best way to past an exam in Nigeria is through the study of past questions.

We sourced for the Nigerian Navy DSSC Past Questions and we can proudly tell you that we have the authentic soft copies (Ebook) of The Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) Course 22 Past Questions for the years 2012/2013.

This Past Question material has 300 questions and comprise of Mathematics, English and General Knowledge ( That’s 100 questions in each of them)

Preparing with these past questions will give you an insight into the past exams conducted by The Nigerian Navy and also give an edge over your competitors, also there is a great possibility you might come across the some of these past questions in the exam.

See more: https://www.facebook.com/naijaedutech/posts/1036603359697768
I need the navy dssc past questions and answers please.

My email is benjamin6414@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: Your Nigerian Navy Dssc Past Questions And Answers by Nobody: 3:06am On Nov 25, 2018
I need the navy dssc past questions and answers. I have been scheduled for the Dec 1 exam at Navy Town, Lagos. Here is my email; Diamondcharleshaig@yahoo.com or my WhatsApp is 08160976868. please help a brother. Tanx in advance
Re: Your Nigerian Navy Dssc Past Questions And Answers by Nobody: 3:09am On Nov 25, 2018
need the navy dssc past questions and answers. I have been scheduled for the Dec 1 exam at Navy Town, Lagos. Here is my email; Diamondcharleshaig@yahoo.com or my WhatsApp is 08160976868. please help a brother. Tanx in advance
Re: Your Nigerian Navy Dssc Past Questions And Answers by Nobody: 3:10am On Nov 25, 2018
I need the navy dssc past questions and answers. I have been scheduled for the Dec 1 exam at Navy Town, Lagos. Here is my email; Diamondcharleshaig@yahoo.com or my WhatsApp is 08160976868. please help a brother. Tanx in advance
Re: Your Nigerian Navy Dssc Past Questions And Answers by Major1227: 6:54am On Sep 14, 2020
Please can someone help me with Navy DSSC past question and answers
Please get in touch with me via
Email: Johnonoja1227@gmail.com
Call/WhatsApp : 07031865613..

Please I will be very grateful if you can help me out....
Thanks.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Terrible Accident Kills A Boy In Anambra (Graphic Photos) / What Is The Worst Thing You’ve Done Under The Influence Of Alcohol? / If You Don't Watch On These 5 Things Your Life Will Be Scammed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.