Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,402 members, 7,812,183 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:41 AM

Any Nigerian In Seychelles? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Any Nigerian In Seychelles? (3080 Views)

Benson Uchenna Nwughala Nigerian In Italy Killed By Train While Wearing Earpiece / Mob Attacks Nigerian In Hyderabad India / 20 Pictures That Are Too Real For Any Nigerian That Has Ever Been Denied Visa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any Nigerian In Seychelles? by steve10(m): 1:10pm On Jun 29, 2015
I wish to relocate to seychelles,how can one find a job there, from naija
Re: Any Nigerian In Seychelles? by steve10(m): 1:12pm On Aug 16, 2015
Is it that their arte no nigerians in seychelles?
Re: Any Nigerian In Seychelles? by AUTOCRATIC(m): 7:14pm On Aug 16, 2015
Their are nigerians in seychelles but. You may not find anyone of them on nairaland. You may not get a job directly from here not until you get their,if your lucky to mêet a nigerian in seychelles who can put you through that means you are lucky,as per d visa,i can put you through.

1 Like

Re: Any Nigerian In Seychelles? by Nobody: 12:30am On Aug 17, 2015
@ AUTOCRATIC .... Kindly put me tru on how to obtain the Seychelles Visa? I look forward to ur prompt reply. thank u!
Re: Any Nigerian In Seychelles? by ngcars(m): 1:09pm On Aug 17, 2015
You do not need visa to visit Seychelles. You will be deported if you don't have good reason for visiting.

Seychelles is a tourist destination.
Re: Any Nigerian In Seychelles? by AUTOCRATIC(m): 6:09am On Aug 18, 2015
Since the case of ebola was reported in nigeria and other part of west africa country,u need a visa to enter seychelles dont be deceived
ngcars:
You do not need visa to visit Seychelles. You will be deported if you don't have good reason for visiting.

Seychelles is a tourist destination.
Re: Any Nigerian In Seychelles? by AUTOCRATIC(m): 6:15am On Aug 18, 2015
Bro,i would have love to give you detăils here but im afraid,that country is my dream country,i dont want people to destroy it beforre i go their. Send me a text message on 07034898892.im not a travelling agent but i have complete idea on how you will go about the visa application. Before unscripulous element will start insulting me,u may nêed to check my signature
bilonaira:
@ AUTOCRATIC .... Kindly put me tru on how to obtain the Seychelles Visa? I look forward to ur prompt reply. thank u!
Re: Any Nigerian In Seychelles? by kelpreneur(m): 12:42am On Dec 16, 2018
Let's keep up this thread Seychelles is really my dream country to settle down
Re: Any Nigerian In Seychelles? by henrydenna(m): 10:45am On May 29, 2019
can some help on info about how I will get Seychelles G O P
Re: Any Nigerian In Seychelles? by smallbody0: 12:08pm On May 29, 2019
Google Seychelles ministry of foreign affairs to check for requirements

1 Like

Re: Any Nigerian In Seychelles? by Kelluz: 11:41am On Nov 17, 2019
I intend travelling to Seychelles with an invite from a Seychelles citizens..what are the requirements? The BTA and do i need to go with my ATM?
Re: Any Nigerian In Seychelles? by Asquare84(m): 4:22pm On Nov 17, 2019
Country of 100,000 thousand people
Re: Any Nigerian In Seychelles? by Kelluz: 7:48pm On Nov 17, 2019
Any idea
Re: Any Nigerian In Seychelles? by sapoyoro(m): 7:50pm On Nov 17, 2019
hustling in Seychelles? ridiculous thread.
Re: Any Nigerian In Seychelles? by Kelluz: 7:53pm On Nov 17, 2019
How is it ridiculous...is the process seemles

(1) (Reply)

Check Out Swiss 33 Hotel And Suites In Benin City / Money Transfer From Nigeria To UK / How Can People In My Category Travel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.