Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,592 members, 7,827,224 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:07 AM

Money Transfer From Nigeria To UK - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Money Transfer From Nigeria To UK (3097 Views)

6 Must-have International Money Transfer Apps For Nigerians / Two Women Vs 3 Muslim Men On A Flight From Turkey To UK (Photos) / What Is The Best And Cheapest State In Nigeria To Start Up Life? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Money Transfer From Nigeria To UK by Martinelli35: 4:08pm On Dec 09, 2020
Please I need to do a transfer from Nigeria to Uk, wanted to transfer by direct bank transfer but did not have a domiciliary account. What other ways can I transfer. Please urgent recommendations needed.
Re: Money Transfer From Nigeria To UK by Nobody: 11:53pm On Dec 09, 2020
Use this website https://kyshi.co/app/marketplace
Drop amount you want to pay and rate you want.
If someone is interested, they will accept the offer and you pay etc

1 Like

Re: Money Transfer From Nigeria To UK by FlyHeight: 1:49am On Dec 10, 2020
Martinelli35:
Please I need to do a transfer from Nigeria to Uk, wanted to transfer by direct bank transfer but did not have a domiciliary account. What other ways can I transfer. Please urgent recommendations needed.

If it’s under 1000 try using western union or money gram at Wema, first, Polaris or zenith. All you need is to be an Acct holder finish

2 Likes

Re: Money Transfer From Nigeria To UK by Nobody: 9:23am On Dec 10, 2020
These don’t work in Nigeria anymore
FlyHeight:

If it’s under 1000 try using western union or money gram at Wema, first, Polaris or zenith. All you need is to be an Acct holder finish
Re: Money Transfer From Nigeria To UK by FlyHeight: 9:56pm On Dec 10, 2020
Hoverboy27:
These don’t work in Nigeria anymore

Says who? I do this weekly, i still did this on Friday using Wema bank

Selected banks do it and you have to be an account holder... I have used first bank, Polaris, zenith and Wema and i do this very very frequently
Re: Money Transfer From Nigeria To UK by tensazangetsu20(m): 10:04pm On Dec 10, 2020
Use bitcoin.

1 Like

Re: Money Transfer From Nigeria To UK by Nobody: 10:15pm On Dec 10, 2020
You’re not saying the truth because i practically went round abuja asking about money gram etc yesterday. They all said it has been a while they processed outbound payments.
They only process inbound payments.
All the banks you’ve mentioned here, I went to them all. I was even willing to open an account if need be. So if you’re saying you sent money through this channels, then you’re not being honest.

If you can show me receipt of transaction, I will close my Nairaland account and praise thy name.
FlyHeight:

Says who? I do this weekly, i still did this on Friday using Wema bank

Selected banks do it and you have to be an account holder... I have used first bank, Polaris, zenith and Wema and i do this very very frequently
Re: Money Transfer From Nigeria To UK by FlyHeight: 1:32am On Dec 11, 2020
Hoverboy27:
You’re not saying the truth because i practically went round abuja asking about money gram etc yesterday. They all said it has been a while they processed outbound payments.
All the banks you’ve mentioned here, I went to them all. I was even willing to open an account if need be. So if you’re saying you sent money through this channels, then you’re not being honest.

If you can show me receipt of transaction, I will close my Nairaland account and praise thy name.

Before I upload this reciept I’d like to say, one thing I hate about my people (Nigerians) is that just because they can’t do something they seem to believe everyone else cannot do so... I was able to find a reciept from late sept one of the transactions I did... Like I said boss, I do this weekly, though limits exists, like with Wema you can only send 1k usd per account holder every 3 months, with first bank it’s dependent on how much usd is available and mostly under 1k.

Below is a money gram receipt from Firstbank September ending this year, and another western union from Wema bank from last year, note that I had to blur personal details, I would be looking forward to you closing ur nairaland acct.

I would upload more receipts but I can’t be bothered to waste time doing that and exposing my personal info

If you want proper guidance on how and where you can send western union from, contact me bros

One thing about me is I do not CAP!!!

Sending charges are always between 12-13k per 1k usd and dollar rate is 384 or whatever the normal CBN rate is, they automatically debit your account... Just cuz you do not know where it’s being done doesn’t mean it’s not being done... Like I said I do this at least every 10 days

1 Like

Re: Money Transfer From Nigeria To UK by FlyHeight: 1:36am On Dec 11, 2020
Hoverboy27:

If you like don’t read the reciept and still be here forming doubting Thomas... I have transactions as recent as Nov 25, because I sent my Baby Mama money using Western... But I have proven my point with the receipts I posted here... If you need further evidence or even better the phone number for my personal banker, pm me
Re: Money Transfer From Nigeria To UK by Nobody: 9:30am On Dec 11, 2020
See why I said you’re a liar?
You clearly said you did one on Friday.
Now you’re ranting like goat about to be slaughtered & showing receipts from months ago.
You do weekly but can’t provide a recent receipt. Please shut up & be sincere.
FlyHeight:

Before I upload this reciept I’d like to say, one thing I hate about my people (Nigerians) is that just because they can’t do something they seem to believe everyone else cannot do so... I was able to find a reciept from late sept one of the transactions I did... Like I said boss, I do this weekly, though limits exists, like with Wema you can only send 1k usd per account holder every 3 months, with first bank it’s dependent on how much usd is available and mostly under 1k.

Below is a money gram receipt from Firstbank September ending this year, and another western union from Wema bank from last year, note that I had to blur personal details, I would be looking forward to you closing ur nairaland acct.

I would upload more receipts but I can’t be bothered to waste time doing that and exposing my personal info

If you want proper guidance on how and where you can send western union from, contact me bros

One thing about me is I do not CAP!!!

Sending charges are always between 12-13k per 1k usd and dollar rate is 384 or whatever the normal CBN rate is, they automatically debit your account... Just cuz you do not know where it’s being done doesn’t mean it’s not being done... Like I said I do this at least every 10 days

1 Like

Re: Money Transfer From Nigeria To UK by FlyHeight: 10:06am On Dec 11, 2020
Hoverboy27:
Now you’re ranting like goat about to be slaughtered & showing receipts from months ago.

You are a clown, I obviously stated there that I can’t be bothered to start looking for my individual receipts to show you because I simply uploaded proof to show you that indeed you can send western union out, my burden of proof has been fulfilled... And I don’t need to prove anything g otherwise to you... You’re the fool for thinking just cuz your broke self isn’t allowed to send western union it means no one else can...

Again feel free to PM me if you want to see proof of my most recent transactions but if you think I’d upload any more of my personal business here for idiots like you to see, you have another thing coming, this is a public forum.

You idiotic self that can’t speak English said you will deactivate your Acct if you see proof of a transaction I showed you one as recent as two months ago, Why is ur dead Acct still active

1 Like

Re: Money Transfer From Nigeria To UK by FlyHeight: 10:12am On Dec 11, 2020
Hoverboy27:

Like I said if you need a plug, just ask and stop talking like an ignorant being... I stand by what I said that I send almost weekly and whether you believe it or not it doesn’t change the fact that it is true and it is what I do... Because you can’t enter certain doors don’t mean everyone else can’t... if you need exact bank addresses in Lagos where this is done, I’m happy to provide,go confirm for yourself... You are one of the many problems with Nigeria; you asked for reciept of a transaction, we sent you it and you’re here still talking bs
Re: Money Transfer From Nigeria To UK by Nobody: 10:14am On Dec 11, 2020
Ezigbote Aturu Awusa.
Fuc k out of here, zombie.
Ekwensu kpogi oku there.
Liar from the pit of hell where you suppose dey
FlyHeight:

You are a clown, I obviously stated there that I can’t be bothered to start looking for my individual receipts to show you because I simply uploaded proof to show you that indeed you can send western union out, my burden of proof has been fulfilled... And I don’t need to prove anything g otherwise to you... You’re the fool for thinking just cuz your broke self isn’t allowed to send western union it means no one else can...

Again feel free to PM me if you want to see proof of my most recent transactions but if you think I’d upload any more of my personal business here for idiots like you to see, you have another thing coming, this is a public forum.

You idiotic self that can’t speak English said you will deactivate your Acct if you see proof of a transaction I showed you one as recent as two months ago, Why is ur dead Acct still active
Re: Money Transfer From Nigeria To UK by FlyHeight: 10:26am On Dec 11, 2020
Hoverboy27:
Ezigbote Aturu Awusa.
Fuc k out of here, zombie.
Ekwensu kpogi oku there.
Liar from the pit of hell where you suppose dey

Bro, you obviously have no common sense...

2 Likes

Re: Money Transfer From Nigeria To UK by Nobody: 10:36am On Dec 11, 2020
Like your mother
FlyHeight:

Bro, you obviously have no common sense...
Re: Money Transfer From Nigeria To UK by FlyHeight: 3:24pm On Dec 11, 2020
Hoverboy27:
Like your mother

If you have the balls, PM me your address so you can say this to my face
Re: Money Transfer From Nigeria To UK by Nobody: 3:51pm On Dec 11, 2020
Go to hell, empty container
FlyHeight:

If you have the balls, PM me your address so you can say this to my face
Re: Money Transfer From Nigeria To UK by Homiesjinxbank: 10:30pm On Dec 11, 2020
Some people are still living the stone age era ooo.. Bitcoin, ethereum, litecoin and xrp still dey work oo

tensazangetsu20:
Use bitcoin.

1 Like

Re: Money Transfer From Nigeria To UK by CowbellY: 3:07pm On Dec 12, 2020
Interesting how these page degenerated into this.
Re: Money Transfer From Nigeria To UK by Japhtee(m): 8:14pm On Jan 02, 2021
FlyHeight:

If you like don’t read the reciept and still be here forming doubting Thomas... I have transactions as recent as Nov 25, because I sent my Baby Mama money using Western... But I have proven my point with the receipts I posted here... If you need further evidence or even better the phone number for my personal banker, pm me

Bros please I need to make a certain international payment, $580 to be precise. Is DPR OSP permit but a UK bank. Please can i get more clarification from you on how to do that.

1 Like

Re: Money Transfer From Nigeria To UK by FlyHeight: 8:49pm On Jan 02, 2021
Japhtee:

Bros please I need to make a certain international payment, $580 to be precise. Is DPR OSP permit but a UK bank. Please can i get more clarification from you on how to do that.

Would they accept you doing a Western Union transfer or Moneygram, if yes, use Wema or First Bank... You just need to be an account holder and it will be done for you. Try a major branch
Re: Money Transfer From Nigeria To UK by princeadeyemi11: 11:02pm On Feb 07, 2021
Contact me for peer to peer conversion of both physical currencies and Xrypto currencies at a good rate better than all those platforms listed above. follow @officialadeye_mee
Re: Money Transfer From Nigeria To UK by StarboyMichael(m): 6:03pm On Jan 07
Is there any better platform for outbound fund transfer right now. Other than kyshi

(1) (Reply)

A Thread Of A Trip To Gooonu Banana The Haunted House / Canada Travel Opportunity / Tarkwa Bay: From Sin Land To Leisure Land

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.