Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,299 members, 7,819,008 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:55 AM

Do You Think You're Goodlooking? Come Here And Find Out - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Do You Think You're Goodlooking? Come Here And Find Out (16168 Views)

Think You're Smart? Try Answering This Question. / Babe!, I'm Callin' You Out. Come Here And Fight One On One! / Has Someone Made You Mad? Come Here And Let It Out. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Think You're Goodlooking? Come Here And Find Out by adesodgi(m): 12:25pm On Oct 20, 2005
Hey guys no insult should be picked please,no curse words here just post in your pics and answers,and a public vote will be held after each 10 first posts in your presence...we looking out for the most handsome and intelligent guy in this land,me i know

Say i ugly o but nothing dey happen,i'll drop my pics later on.but make sure say your good looking o,if u wo wo(ugly) never mind,someone might see you as prince charming and vote you in to the final level...
let the contest begin...i believe your height and hobby would help so u can equally post those too.And a question to see how good you are :
what are the first 3 (three) things you would do if your giving a day as the president of United States of America, remember with great power comes great responsibility...
nb:only the ladies can judge...
Re: Do You Think You're Goodlooking? Come Here And Find Out by layi(m): 1:20pm On Oct 20, 2005
I choose Kadejayi as the winner and myself as second.
Re: Do You Think You're Goodlooking? Come Here And Find Out by kenflavor(m): 1:35pm On Oct 20, 2005
Hey Layi you look great cheesy

Wait for me oooo
I am going to post mine tomorrow
But you have not answered the question
Re: Do You Think You're Goodlooking? Come Here And Find Out by layi(m): 1:57pm On Oct 20, 2005
I will have an answer only if it was possible....1 day? usa president?
Re: Do You Think You're Goodlooking? Come Here And Find Out by vexxy(f): 2:03pm On Oct 20, 2005
Layi. . . . . . . lipsrsealed

second? nope.  First is more like it
Re: Do You Think You're Goodlooking? Come Here And Find Out by hotangel2(f): 4:36pm On Oct 20, 2005
Kadejayi does not qualify. He's not active.. he just drops by. Yes he's hot with pink lips and has this sexy look. I will cast my vote later... When i have seen like 5 pictures. Boyz... put up your goddamn pictures! cheesy

P.S: i personally won't judge anyone without pictures.. no matter how "wonderfull your posts and whatnots are". cool
Re: Do You Think You're Goodlooking? Come Here And Find Out by adesodgi(m): 4:55pm On Oct 20, 2005
If i was giving the opportunity to be bush just for a day,i'll create peace allover the world by stoppin war no matter the race...i'll donate my quota for the poor countries.and pay nigerias debt to make the currency ok..
Re: Do You Think You're Goodlooking? Come Here And Find Out by vexxy(f): 4:59pm On Oct 20, 2005
grin

It's about time I've seen your pic cheesy
adesodgi:

If i was giving the opportunity to be bush just for a day,i'll create peace allover the world by stoppin war no matter the race...i'll donate my quota for the poor countries.and pay nigerias debt to make the currency ok..

i wonder wot i look like laughing crazily......

Only Nigeria's debt?

Alright. Pic + answer = good.

Keep 'em coming guys so we ladies can start casting votes!
Re: Do You Think You're Goodlooking? Come Here And Find Out by Scorpio(f): 8:04pm On Oct 20, 2005
Sodgi, you want to cause katakata naw eh cheesy i know these aren't all the guyz we have on NL, but i'll be back with my post
Re: Do You Think You're Goodlooking? Come Here And Find Out by nike4luv(f): 1:28pm On Oct 21, 2005
haha
Re: Do You Think You're Goodlooking? Come Here And Find Out by gina34(f): 1:34pm On Oct 21, 2005
Pls people who is the guy in the first pix rolleyes
Re: Do You Think You're Goodlooking? Come Here And Find Out by casper(m): 1:41pm On Oct 21, 2005
i know i  am not fine but i try sha
Re: Do You Think You're Goodlooking? Come Here And Find Out by gina34(f): 1:53pm On Oct 21, 2005
Why did u remove the pix, u should have allowed me to see it b4 removing it
Re: Do You Think You're Goodlooking? Come Here And Find Out by fabian(f): 2:47pm On Oct 21, 2005
Hmm, Adesodji, why are you hiding in the shadows? I'll cast my vote when i see the other guys' pictures......... wink
Re: Do You Think You're Goodlooking? Come Here And Find Out by hotangel2(f): 4:35am On Oct 22, 2005
What's wrong with these boys? PUt your pictures up!?? And yeah who's the guy in the first picture.
Re: Do You Think You're Goodlooking? Come Here And Find Out by adesodgi(m): 12:27pm On Oct 22, 2005
hot-angel:

Kadejayi does not qualify. He's not active.. he just drops by. Yes he's hot with pink lips and has this sexy look. I will cast my vote later... When i have seen like 5 pictures. Boyz... put up your goddamn pictures! cheesy

P.S: i personally won't judge anyone without pictures.. no matter how "wonderfull your posts and whatnots are". cool
hottie i thot u posted this^so you dont even know the guy,heh heh u funny gan ni o.... cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Do You Think You're Goodlooking? Come Here And Find Out by WesleyanA(f): 1:27am On Oct 23, 2005
kay doesn't even come here no more!
Re: Do You Think You're Goodlooking? Come Here And Find Out by whiteshark(m): 11:30pm On Oct 23, 2005
Gun shots..

Re: Do You Think You're Goodlooking? Come Here And Find Out by Nobody: 11:35pm On Oct 23, 2005
nice;
Re: Do You Think You're Goodlooking? Come Here And Find Out by Scorpio(f): 11:36pm On Oct 23, 2005
Do you want to murder us naw, what's d gun for?  lipsrsealed cheesy Noice whiteshark,i'm still waitin on the rest of dem guyz on NL.
Re: Do You Think You're Goodlooking? Come Here And Find Out by Nobody: 11:40pm On Oct 23, 2005
ade i can barely see ur face Lol
Re: Do You Think You're Goodlooking? Come Here And Find Out by queen2(f): 11:41pm On Oct 23, 2005
Wow, whiteshark, nice pics, u look like emeka ike cheesy
Re: Do You Think You're Goodlooking? Come Here And Find Out by queen2(f): 11:42pm On Oct 23, 2005
And wats the gun for, were u acting wen u took this pics? shocked
Re: Do You Think You're Goodlooking? Come Here And Find Out by queen2(f): 11:44pm On Oct 23, 2005
So, who else is contesting? before i declare my vote.. smiley
Re: Do You Think You're Goodlooking? Come Here And Find Out by Nobody: 11:45pm On Oct 23, 2005
he does kinda look like him
Re: Do You Think You're Goodlooking? Come Here And Find Out by layi(m): 11:50pm On Oct 23, 2005
@whiteshark.
I no say dat 1 na real gun but we no dey fear. Odeshi dey. u wan influence judges decision abi. We nor go gree.
Re: Do You Think You're Goodlooking? Come Here And Find Out by snazzydawn(f): 11:54pm On Oct 23, 2005
Kadejayi!Kadejayi!Kadejayi!but seriously,are you sure its his real pic cos that pic looks too good to be true.Anyways,he sure is goodlooking.
Re: Do You Think You're Goodlooking? Come Here And Find Out by goodguy(m): 11:57pm On Oct 23, 2005
@whiteshark, na wa ooo. U don do armed robber b4? cheesy
Re: Do You Think You're Goodlooking? Come Here And Find Out by Scorpio(f): 12:02am On Oct 24, 2005
where ya own pisho?
Re: Do You Think You're Goodlooking? Come Here And Find Out by layi(m): 12:22am On Oct 24, 2005
snazzydawn:

Kadejayi!Kadejayi!Kadejayi!but seriously,are you sure its his real pic because that pic looks too good to be true.Anyways,he sure is goodlooking.
What is too good to be true? U nor expect say nigerian fit fine like that? U dissapoint me. Come to modela in lagos and see fine bobos/models. Walter...(the top model that got the highest bid at Girls night out) is hotter than kay. Those who grew up outside always look better anyway. Add the half caste thingy what do u expect?

I feel u kay..reason y i pasted your pic.
Re: Do You Think You're Goodlooking? Come Here And Find Out by Scorpio(f): 12:25am On Oct 24, 2005
layi:

What is too good to be true. U nor expect say nigerian fit fine like that? U dissapoint me. Come to modela in lagos and see fine bobos/modela. Walter...(the top model that got the highest bid at Girls night out) is hotter than kadejayi. Those who grew up outside always look better anyway and added to the half caste thingy what do u expect.

I feel u kay..reason y i pasted your pic.
Don't agree with you on that one, but where's the guy's pic[ the model u talkin about] grin
Re: Do You Think You're Goodlooking? Come Here And Find Out by layi(m): 12:31am On Oct 24, 2005
U'll look better if u grew up in d better countries. The weather and stress here is killin (uglyrizing).

I cant get my hand on his picture. His name is Walter sha. Top Nigerian Models know him. I dont really know where he is now.
He made me believe a man can be pretty

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Africans Attack DHL For Tweeting "Bushland" Africa Advert. / What Will You Change, If You Could Turn The Hands Of Time? / Half Pig,half Human Born In Cambodia (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.