Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,944 members, 7,952,804 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 02:17 AM

Babe!, I'm Callin' You Out. Come Here And Fight One On One! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Babe!, I'm Callin' You Out. Come Here And Fight One On One! (2878 Views)

Shazzz! Callin For Shaz! / Has Someone Made You Mad? Come Here And Let It Out. / Do You Think You're Goodlooking? Come Here And Find Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Babe!, I'm Callin' You Out. Come Here And Fight One On One! by InkedNerd(f): 3:48pm On Jun 02, 2011
LOL, just kidding. I just wanted to get your attention. Hopefully, I've gotten it. I just wanted to let your know that I'm almost done with my finals. I just have two more exams and then you and I can go back to talking about ABDC, garri, joloff rice, the upcoming season of BGC, etc.
Re: Babe!, I'm Callin' You Out. Come Here And Fight One On One! by r231(m): 3:53pm On Jun 02, 2011
ok grin cheesy
Re: Babe!, I'm Callin' You Out. Come Here And Fight One On One! by BABE3: 8:52pm On Jun 02, 2011
Gosh, I was scared. I'm like "What the hell?"--

Inkiru, really, you had open a thread to tell me these?! undecided Pls what happened to your phone? Village girl! LOL

Good luck in the rest of your finals darling. I have a final tomorrow too, and then I'm half-way done with summer school. grin cheesy

Safe!!! wink
Re: Babe!, I'm Callin' You Out. Come Here And Fight One On One! by annita19(f): 10:09pm On Jun 02, 2011
Like seriously what happened to phone and email. Atsp
Re: Babe!, I'm Callin' You Out. Come Here And Fight One On One! by InkedNerd(f): 10:51pm On Jun 02, 2011
BABE!:

Gosh, I was scared. I'm like "What the hell?"--

Inkiru, really, you had open a thread to tell me these?! undecided Pls what happened to your phone? Village girl! LOL

Good luck in the rest of your finals darling. I have a final tomorrow too, and then I'm half-way done with summer school. grin cheesy

Safe!!! wink

annita19:

Like seriously what happened to phone and email. Atsp

LOL, ok sorry guys. Next time I'll just call. Happy now? grin

Good luck on your finals BABE! cool
Re: Babe!, I'm Callin' You Out. Come Here And Fight One On One! by BABE3: 10:54pm On Jun 02, 2011
^^ Thanks. Ditto! smiley
Re: Babe!, I'm Callin' You Out. Come Here And Fight One On One! by TruMantra(m): 11:35pm On Jun 02, 2011
@Annita19 . . . you there?
Re: Babe!, I'm Callin' You Out. Come Here And Fight One On One! by annita19(f): 3:44am On Jun 03, 2011
@Tru Mantra yes, watchu want?

@op I wasn't unhappy duh!
Re: Babe!, I'm Callin' You Out. Come Here And Fight One On One! by InkedNerd(f): 6:51am On Jun 03, 2011
annita19:

@Tru Mantra yes, watchu want?

@op I wasn't unhappy duh!

I know you weren't unhappy, that's why I added the smiley.
Re: Babe!, I'm Callin' You Out. Come Here And Fight One On One! by dustydee: 4:20pm On Jun 03, 2011
@inked
when are you coming back to base? will love to meet you someday.
Re: Babe!, I'm Callin' You Out. Come Here And Fight One On One! by InkedNerd(f): 4:57pm On Jun 03, 2011
dustydee:

@inked
when are you coming back to base? will love to meet you someday.

Well, I'm taking my finals so that's why I haven't really been posting. The  romance and sexuality section is much too hectic for me to reply as often as I'd like to which is why I just stuck to the culture and general sections. Its a lot calmer there--I can still post without getting too involved and distracted from my finals. After my finals are over, I'll be back. I've just got one more exam to go and then I'll be back grin
Re: Babe!, I'm Callin' You Out. Come Here And Fight One On One! by 190: 3:01pm On Jun 04, 2011
Inked nerd can i love you like MANGO Juice angry angry
Re: Babe!, I'm Callin' You Out. Come Here And Fight One On One! by ragdollz: 3:25pm On Jun 04, 2011
Rubbish thread opened just to moan and tell the whole world you're doing your finals??

Trés lame!!!

"Lol" tongue
Re: Babe!, I'm Callin' You Out. Come Here And Fight One On One! by InkedNerd(f): 5:18pm On Jun 05, 2011
ragdollz:

Rubbish thread opened just to moan and tell the whole world you're doing your finals??

Trés lame!!!

"Lol" tongue

Lmao, smh you always seem to rear that little head of yours whenever I write something. You know there's something I find very interesting about you--you go around ranting and raving all the time about how much I annoy you or how much you dislike me YET you ALWAYS have some little snippety remark when I've said nothing to or about you. If you dislike me so much then why do you always seem to manage to go out of your way to make some remark? Look my dear, if I annoy you, just do what my signature says and move on kiss

190:

Inked nerd can i love you like MANGO Juice angry angry

Biko, leave me alone.

By the way, I hope you had a wonderful birthday.
Re: Babe!, I'm Callin' You Out. Come Here And Fight One On One! by 190: 7:24pm On Jun 05, 2011
^You didnt wish your husband to be any birthday wishes

for that i would punish you severely in bed angry
Re: Babe!, I'm Callin' You Out. Come Here And Fight One On One! by InkedNerd(f): 12:29am On Jun 06, 2011
190:

^You didnt wish your husband to be any birthday wishes

for that i would punish you severely in bed angry

What are you talking about? I said happy birthday on that thread that was created for your birthday undecided
Re: Babe!, I'm Callin' You Out. Come Here And Fight One On One! by ragdollz: 12:37am On Jun 06, 2011
Nkiru or what u call urself SHURRUP! "Everytime u say something my fat bum!" How many times have I ever referred to u sef?

Attention-seeking little Arrow grin. Lol tongue

Now go and read ur books before you fail olodo grin
Re: Babe!, I'm Callin' You Out. Come Here And Fight One On One! by InkedNerd(f): 1:06am On Jun 06, 2011
ragdollz:

Nkiru or what u call urself SHURRUP! "Everytime u say something my fat bum!" How many times have I ever referred to u sef?

Attention-seeking little Arrow grin. Lol tongue

Now go and read your books before you fail olodo grin

Lmaaaaaoooo, I knew it was a matter of time before came flying back into this thread. Smh. Oya, keep commenting. Makes ya feel good huh? grin kiss
Re: Babe!, I'm Callin' You Out. Come Here And Fight One On One! by 190: 7:34am On Jun 06, 2011
Ragdolls has found her next prey  grin   grin
Re: Babe!, I'm Callin' You Out. Come Here And Fight One On One! by favouredjb(f): 7:38am On Jun 06, 2011
Funny thread
Re: Babe!, I'm Callin' You Out. Come Here And Fight One On One! by ragdollz: 4:08pm On Jun 06, 2011
Nkuru tongue gerroooouuut! You are LAME. And you TALK TOO FRIGGING MUCH! Bah! If I had anything to do with it u'll be gagged or better, throttled in ur sleep so you won't bore us with ur drivel! Pea brain! I'm even making you look good/interesting. Nkiruka :X tongue
Re: Babe!, I'm Callin' You Out. Come Here And Fight One On One! by InkedNerd(f): 5:52pm On Jun 06, 2011
ragdollz:

Nkuru tongue gerroooouuut! You are LAME. And you TALK TOO FRIGGING MUCH! Bah! If I had anything to do with it u'll be gagged or better, throttled in your sleep so you won't bore us with your drivel! Pea brain! I'm even making you look good/interesting. Nkiruka :X tongue

Eh ya, you dislike me so much YET you keep coming back here. Lmaaaooo, you're quite a character ya know that? lol, I didn't know you had such murderous tendencies. Oya, keep 'em coming sweetie. Entertain that thing you call your life grin kiss
Re: Babe!, I'm Callin' You Out. Come Here And Fight One On One! by ragdollz: 8:20pm On Jun 06, 2011
^aaaw PISS OFF noone's impressed! You're either too proud or stupid to admit when u're wrong and APOLOGISE. No, you'd rather swag it out and argue till you're blue in the face! Dumb c-unt, I'll comment and reply as long as I want where ever I want, don't like it then jump off a three-storey building! You won't die but at least a few broken limbs might shut you UP!
Re: Babe!, I'm Callin' You Out. Come Here And Fight One On One! by InkedNerd(f): 10:04pm On Jun 06, 2011
ragdollz:

^aaaw PISS OFF noone's impressed! You're either too proud or silly to admit when u're wrong and APOLOGISE. No, you'd rather swag it out and argue till you're blue in the face! Dumb c-unt, I'll comment and reply as long as I want where ever I want, don't like it then jump off a three-storey building! You won't die but at least a few broken limbs might shut you UP!

Lmao perhaps if I had actually done something wrong to you then I would apologize but since I haven't, I will do no such thing. Sweetie, take a good look at all the exchanges we've had on Nairaland, what did you notice about them? Here, I'll answer for you--you make yourself out to be a brute cyber miscreant. You go around calling people names then you've got the galls to tell people that they need to apologize. Smh, sounds like you need some major psychiatric help. 

FYI my dear, my previous response was in no way an attempt to deter you from commenting on this or any other thread. Like I've told you and every other person on Nairaland, more power to ya. If throwing around pseudo threats makes you happy, then good for you. If wishing that I would die makes you happy, then good for you. If going out of your way to call me names makes you happy, then GOOD FOR YOU. Hell, you can even go to a synagogue, church, mosque, or any other religious institution if you feel that an extra boost in various religious practices will make your wishes or dreams come true. Look, you can even go from Monday to Sunday and for sunrise to sunset. Do you sweetie wink
Re: Babe!, I'm Callin' You Out. Come Here And Fight One On One! by ragdollz: 11:24pm On Jun 06, 2011
^omg you're such a big FAT FO-OL! What's all that garbage up there? Talking trash as always! I bet as a kid everyone hated u and u got beat up a lot by bullies. Heck, I don't blame them! Annoying brat! So you don't think that inappropriate "lmao" u made that time I had beef with someone was WRONG? Dummy! In the real world when u rub someone up the wrong way,(whether u INTENDED to or not) it's always nice to apologize and say no harm meant. Instead ur goathead will argue and gabble on just to prove a useless point. You make me sick, in fact I can't remember the last time I disliked someone this much!

Anyway, keep up the great attitude. You might make a few friends, but there'll always be someone who'll see right through u to the empty shell within.

Don't bother replying. U already bore me, I might not even see it fit to read ur next lame, pretensious and BORING comeback! Lmaooo tongue
Re: Babe!, I'm Callin' You Out. Come Here And Fight One On One! by InkedNerd(f): 11:57pm On Jun 06, 2011
ragdollz:

^omg you're such a big FAT FO-OL! What's all that garbage up there? Talking trash as always! I bet as a kid everyone hated u and u got beat up a lot by bullies. Heck, I don't blame them! Annoying brat! So you don't think that inappropriate "lmao" u made that time I had beef with someone was WRONG? Dummy! In the real world when u rub someone up the wrong way,(whether u INTENDED to or not) it's always nice to apologize and say no harm meant. Instead your goathead will argue and gabble on just to prove a useless point. You make me sick, in fact I can't remember the last time I disliked someone this much!

Anyway, keep up the great attitude. You might make a few friends, but there'll always be someone who'll see right through u to the empty shell within.

Don't bother replying. U already bore me, I might not even see it fit to read your next lame, pretensious and BORING comeback!  Lmaooo tongue

Once again, another reply from ragdollz. Surprise surprise. Look little one, this thread is open to anyone [even you and your nonsense jargon]. If you want, keep flying back in here like some renegade banshee. You know, you make it sound like I'm forcing you to reply. Ok I piss you off, so what? That's your justification for you reply and making it sounds like you have an obligation to do so because you don't like me? Don't you get tired of this? I mean seriously, you do this over an over again. Yes, I get it already--you don't like me. You do this on like every thread where both of us have commented on. The funny this is, your always the one that things this stuff up. Abeg, do me a favor a go play in the mud like the little kid that you are ok? Take care sweetie kiss
Re: Babe!, I'm Callin' You Out. Come Here And Fight One On One! by 190: 1:16am On Jun 07, 2011
~ subscribing ~

Two of my wives going head to head on each other

! Grabs popcorn and suya and maize !

Front chair straight!!

I wan watch film

who wins spends tomorrow nite in my inner chambers
Re: Babe!, I'm Callin' You Out. Come Here And Fight One On One! by BABE3: 1:35am On Jun 07, 2011
Inked what's up with your phone? Errrmmm-- IAMME won! wink
Re: Babe!, I'm Callin' You Out. Come Here And Fight One On One! by annita19(f): 7:52am On Jun 07, 2011
Walks in singing: battle field battle field
Re: Babe!, I'm Callin' You Out. Come Here And Fight One On One! by ragdollz: 9:05pm On Jun 07, 2011
Nkuru take your "take care sweetie" and shove it up ur narrow behind! Don't give folks the wrong impression Arrow, when last did I ever say a word in ur direction? Bubblehead u must be mixing me up with someone else cos I can't even remember the last time I even noticed you're alive.

For the record, you're grossly annoying and if I see u write any more crap that offends my sensibilities (like another useless thread) I will def. give u "what for". Now piss off!
Re: Babe!, I'm Callin' You Out. Come Here And Fight One On One! by InkedNerd(f): 9:48pm On Jun 07, 2011
ragdollz:

Nkuru take your "take care sweetie" and shove it up your narrow behind! Don't give folks the wrong impression Arrow, when last did I ever say a word in your direction? Bubblehead u must be mixing me up with someone else cos I can't even remember the last time I even noticed you're alive.

For the record, you're grossly annoying and if I see u write any more crap that offends my sensibilities (like another useless thread) I will def. give u "what for". Now piss off!

Lmao, little one do what you like. If you like, keep runnin' your mouth. Its funny how you go around throwin' shade. Oya, let the insults continue kiddo grin
Re: Babe!, I'm Callin' You Out. Come Here And Fight One On One! by ragdollz: 11:29pm On Jun 07, 2011
Oh please shut up with all ur americana talk "kiddo". You keep talking out both sides of ur mouth that's why u're so loathesome. That ur "lmao" that day wouldn't have irked so much if not that, just a page prior to that, you were "tickled" by one of my own comments too. You're such a Arrow to be cackling from one dissenting party to another, pretending like you're just having a good laugh when deep down you know you're being offensive. You sicken me, seriously. And you're not even big enough or wise enough to admit u were wrong. I pity you, really. Anyway, I know u will reply, you can't help urself, u can never let someone else have the last word bc u'r such a mz know-it-all. I hope you're just as over-smart with ur books (I doubt it)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigeria Bank Employees and Unionism / National Unity And Peace Corps ( NUPEC) Finally Legalized? / Shocking!!! Cow Suffering From Monkey Pox

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.