Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,520 members, 7,816,275 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:36 AM

Two Policemen Beating Up A Man This Morning - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Two Policemen Beating Up A Man This Morning (30461 Views)

IGP Idris Promotes Policemen Who Killed Notorious "Vampire" In Imo State (photo) / My Discussion With An Ijaw Man This Afternoon / Defense Academy Reacts To The Video Of Female Army Cadet Beating A Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Policemen Beating Up A Man This Morning by writetopoker: 6:02pm On Jun 29, 2015
Nicepoker:
jezzz so u know them. Oya come and testify against them.

by there fruit we shallknw dem
Re: Two Policemen Beating Up A Man This Morning by undouted: 6:05pm On Jun 29, 2015
trigar12:
This picture was posted online this morning . It shows two police officers beating a driver with their baton. According to what happened, the driver was asked to stop at a police checkpoint but refused to and when a police man jumped on his bonnet, the driver drove off with him on it. Some other drivers and police van later intercepted the driver and the police officers used their baton to give him serious beating before they took him away.

Violation of human rights I must say

So u R tEllIn mE poliCe. NO GET. Right. Abi??
http://dropxclusive..com/2015/06/two-policemen-beat-up-unsuspecting.html?m=0
Re: Two Policemen Beating Up A Man This Morning by Awesomeking: 6:06pm On Jun 29, 2015
Lol..the driver no sabi..he should have looked around to see if there was any police van there before doing such

i remember a time..was going to buy foodstuff

passing through queens villaseg,red light.was waiting patiently..was blasting loud music,one policeman just started screaming crap about my nonsense dangerous driving(and am a gentle slow driver oh)..he opened the door..about to get in..as i noticed there wasnt police van there that day.and the light became green..God save me i dey front smiley smiley smiley.i zoomed..the idiot tumbled off screaming yeeh yeeh!!..i had zoomed way past them before i reached and closed my car door
Re: Two Policemen Beating Up A Man This Morning by emsevens(m): 6:06pm On Jun 29, 2015
Maintech:
what is the title of this comedy?
this nigeria!
Re: Two Policemen Beating Up A Man This Morning by Nicepoker(m): 6:06pm On Jun 29, 2015
writetopoker:

by there fruit we shallknw dem
which type of fruit are they?
Re: Two Policemen Beating Up A Man This Morning by akinszz: 6:08pm On Jun 29, 2015
Policia

Re: Two Policemen Beating Up A Man This Morning by PreciousBro: 6:08pm On Jun 29, 2015
Maybe he refused to squeeze some in the hands of these uniformed rogues,even at that, I doubt the driver knows he right from left....
Re: Two Policemen Beating Up A Man This Morning by sukkot: 6:14pm On Jun 29, 2015
them beat the brakes off that niggas ass grin grin
Re: Two Policemen Beating Up A Man This Morning by johnonuhamari: 6:16pm On Jun 29, 2015
Ppl post things ignorantly, the driver did a very wrong he deserves the beating, what if he had ran over the police officers you think they are not humans because they are policemen..

1 Like

Re: Two Policemen Beating Up A Man This Morning by writetopoker: 6:17pm On Jun 29, 2015
Nicepoker:
grape fruit on orange tree
Re: Two Policemen Beating Up A Man This Morning by writetopoker: 6:18pm On Jun 29, 2015
Nicepoker:
grape fruit on orange tree

Re: Two Policemen Beating Up A Man This Morning by Munasinge(m): 6:21pm On Jun 29, 2015
Abeg where did it happen? Very important pls
Re: Two Policemen Beating Up A Man This Morning by Nobody: 6:25pm On Jun 29, 2015
Need a good laff for the evening? Check this jokes section post out...
www.nairaland.com/2414604/gross-in-law#35292586

check my signature too.
Re: Two Policemen Beating Up A Man This Morning by abatically(m): 6:41pm On Jun 29, 2015
The man deserves to be beaten joor . When u are stopped at a police check point u are supposed to stop no matter ur social status. It is so even in advanced countries. People are here blaming the police, but what could have happened if the man hit one of the policemen with the car and injured or even killed him? That policeman is someone's husband, uncle, son, cousin, father.

If the driver stole the car and got to that checkpoint and the police didn't stop him, I'm sure most people scolding the police here will be the same one saying the police can't do their job. It is very very hard to satisfy people.

1 Like

Re: Two Policemen Beating Up A Man This Morning by phranklyn92(m): 6:41pm On Jun 29, 2015
Police brutality!
Re: Two Policemen Beating Up A Man This Morning by Spybradd: 6:46pm On Jun 29, 2015
Serves him right....u dont do that to da cop n expect to smile..
Re: Two Policemen Beating Up A Man This Morning by NoRetreat(m): 6:47pm On Jun 29, 2015
When soldiers were on the road everybody obeyed them but now anybody can flout the law only to get police blamed for their disobedience. The police ought not to beat him but would have taken him to the station and charged him to court.
Re: Two Policemen Beating Up A Man This Morning by NoRetreat(m): 6:51pm On Jun 29, 2015
Awesomeking:
Lol..the driver no sabi..he should have looked around to see if there was any police van there before doing such

i remember a time..was going to buy foodstuff

passing through queens villaseg,red light.was waiting patiently..was blasting loud music,one policeman just started screaming crap about my nonsense dangerous driving(and am a gentle slow driver oh)..he opened the door..about to get in..as i noticed there wasnt police van there that day.and the light became green..God save me i dey front smiley smiley smiley.i zoomed..the idiot tumbled off screaming yeeh yeeh!!..i had zoomed way past them before i reached and closed my car door
If he is your elder brother or your relation would you had behaved that way?
Re: Two Policemen Beating Up A Man This Morning by Nobody: 6:53pm On Jun 29, 2015
doublewisdom:
Nigeria police = Barbarians in uniform.
The man should be flog with koboko, for wht he did,, wht the hell, why wud a police stop u nd u decide nt to stop,,

1 Like

Re: Two Policemen Beating Up A Man This Morning by muhsin393(m): 6:57pm On Jun 29, 2015
yah subhnallh..
Re: Two Policemen Beating Up A Man This Morning by Naijalifeusa(f): 6:59pm On Jun 29, 2015
temitemi1:
Naija police n their madness undecided undecided
tell me about it
na wa o
Re: Two Policemen Beating Up A Man This Morning by Awesomeking: 6:59pm On Jun 29, 2015
NoRetreat:
if the driver that got beat to a pulp was your brother..u would have praised and clapped for the police men right? :/ :/
Re: Two Policemen Beating Up A Man This Morning by nunzk: 7:15pm On Jun 29, 2015
Nija people sef!! We are. Always in a haste to pardon wrong doings. The police ask some1 to stop and stand in front of d car to hault d man, only for the man to drive off without fear for d life of d policeman. Y resisit a police stop? Ok since we like pity-wat if the policeman were ur father, brother, husband etc and he fell of that car? U won't be speakin all this grammer. As far as I'm concerned, if some1 in resisting arrest does wat merits a beat down he should get it. Afterall d cameraman has a car and I dnt see no one on his bonnet tryin to stop him. *wild animal*
Re: Two Policemen Beating Up A Man This Morning by nunzk: 7:17pm On Jun 29, 2015
No I would ask him y he did not stop!!! Plenty people drive around with guns, drugs and no papers!!! Is dis wild animal d 1st frm his village to c a policeman? I wonder what he was hiding. Maybe he is a wanted fugitive
Awesomeking:
if the driver that got beat to a pulp was your brother..u would have praised and clapped for the police men right? :/ :/
Re: Two Policemen Beating Up A Man This Morning by nunzk: 7:21pm On Jun 29, 2015
+ dis story can't be complete. A police will only talk and walk away cuz dem no know who be who. Be like dis guy beat traffic @ d earlier intersection and they track am come down. Bad guy-talk tru!! #need 4 speed.
NoRetreat:
Re: Two Policemen Beating Up A Man This Morning by nunzk: 7:22pm On Jun 29, 2015
God bless u!!
abatically:
The man deserves to be beaten joor . When u are stopped at a police check point u are supposed to stop no matter ur social status. It is so even in advanced countries. People are here blaming the police, but what could have happened if the man hit one of the policemen with the car and injured or even killed him? That policeman is someone's husband, uncle, son, cousin, father.

If the driver stole the car and got to that checkpoint and the police didn't stop him, I'm sure most people scolding the police here will be the same one saying the police can't do their job. It is very very hard to satisfy people.

1 Like

Re: Two Policemen Beating Up A Man This Morning by Nobody: 7:51pm On Jun 29, 2015
angry angry angry lipsrsealed lipsrsealed cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Two Policemen Beating Up A Man This Morning by bezimo(m): 8:17pm On Jun 29, 2015
Useless policemen.
If its to oppress and assault harmless citizens, they are the best but to battle an armed robber, they would remove their uniforms and flee for their dear lives.
Re: Two Policemen Beating Up A Man This Morning by Henrhyme4u(m): 8:55pm On Jun 29, 2015
I wil keep watching in 3D. Where we r going because o su mi my lord
Re: Two Policemen Beating Up A Man This Morning by Nobody: 9:23pm On Jun 29, 2015
What happened to stopping for the police? What happened to respect for the law? In America, as things are now, he could have been shot dead for attempted murder of a cop. It's no joke. He's lucky our trigger happy cops decided to spare their bullets for the real criminals. People should learn to exercise their rights within the ambit of the law.

Then the policeman should be cautioned not to behave like a tout. It is most unbecoming of a uniformed personnel. He could have died for nothing had he fallen off the hood and fractured his skull or gotten run over by that miscreant driver.

My opinion
Re: Two Policemen Beating Up A Man This Morning by Nobody: 9:26pm On Jun 29, 2015
nunzk:
God bless u!!

Remain blessed for wisdom is your gift!

It's those kids on NL that will shout like touts. They've never had their car stolen and driven non-stop till the criminals destination because the police didn't stop them. While not supporting police checkpointism, I don't advocate total removal.

1 Like

Re: Two Policemen Beating Up A Man This Morning by carzola(m): 9:44pm On Jun 29, 2015
serves the driver right, am sure the people that are calling police all sorts of names didnt read the post the just looked at the picture, why would a man in uniform stop u at a check point and u refuse to the extend of driving with a police officer holding on to your bunet. i hope the driver is behind bars now... nigerians think there are above the law.... lesson well learnt for the driver...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

PHOTO: Celebrating A Policewoman With A Difference / APC Will Respect Court Order On Oshiomhole / Danladi Umar: Shameful Statement By CCT Chairman On Banex Plaza Fracas - PM News

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.