Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,652 members, 7,816,676 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:55 PM

Two Policemen Beating Up A Man This Morning - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Two Policemen Beating Up A Man This Morning (30465 Views)

IGP Idris Promotes Policemen Who Killed Notorious "Vampire" In Imo State (photo) / My Discussion With An Ijaw Man This Afternoon / Defense Academy Reacts To The Video Of Female Army Cadet Beating A Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Policemen Beating Up A Man This Morning by emmatok(m): 9:54pm On Jun 29, 2015
nunzk:
Nija people sef!! We are. Always in a haste to pardon wrong doings. The police ask some1 to stop and stand in front of d car to hault d man, only for the man to drive off without fear for d life of d policeman. Y resisit a police stop? Ok since we like pity-wat if the policeman were ur father, brother, husband etc and he fell of that car? U won't be speakin all this grammer. As far as I'm concerned, if some1 in resisting arrest does wat merits a beat down he should get it. Afterall d cameraman has a car and I dnt see no one on his bonnet tryin to stop him. *wild animal*

So the Police is now the Judge, this is why Police abuse Nigerians anyhow.
The normal thing the Police could have done is to arrests, detain and Charge him to Court.
Beating the guy could land the Police in serious trouble if the guy got good lawyers.
Re: Two Policemen Beating Up A Man This Morning by mekadinho(f): 10:26pm On Jun 29, 2015
INTROVERT:
Wetin the man thief na.
NW I M BEGINNING TO BLIV U DON'T READ BF U COMMENT JUST TO GRAB FTC.
Re: Two Policemen Beating Up A Man This Morning by lagcity(m): 10:32pm On Jun 29, 2015
If u gonna be gangster, then u shld ride dirty till the end. if u gonna drive off with policeman on your bonnet, then u shld hv put d pedal to the metal and not let some yeye 1989 police van overtake u. if u drive a car dat cant outrun a police van, then u r just looking for trouble grin
Re: Two Policemen Beating Up A Man This Morning by nobul(m): 10:34pm On Jun 29, 2015
If I se eny police on som point I always fil 4 der life because if eny 1 of Dem come my way I will hit him with my ijebu juju.
Re: Two Policemen Beating Up A Man This Morning by PrinceFadipe(m): 11:01pm On Jun 29, 2015
Useless people called police smd
Re: Two Policemen Beating Up A Man This Morning by Nobody: 11:15pm On Jun 29, 2015
trigar12:
This picture was posted online this morning . It shows two police officers beating a driver with their baton. According to what happened, the driver was asked to stop at a police checkpoint but refused to and when a police man jumped on his bonnet, the driver drove off with him on it. Some other drivers and police van later intercepted the driver and the police officers used their baton to give him serious beating before they took him away.

Violation of human rights I must say

http://dropxclusive..com/2015/06/two-policemen-beat-up-unsuspecting.html?m=0
violation of human right my foot! So what do u have to say about the driver who drove off with the officer on his bunet?
Re: Two Policemen Beating Up A Man This Morning by nunzk: 11:17pm On Jun 29, 2015
Oga, frm dat pic does d guy look like he is not resisitin arrest? If u resisit anytin u see take am. How many times I de meet police, how many times I don resist and how many times dem don beat me? Always respect a man on uniform and especially 1 dat is armed. If u like go form iron man. Good lawyers? Let them not charge him to court for attacking a police officer. D man no do well. How u go jam d police carry am on bonet!! de driver de mad. Do u tink u r playin grand theft auto?
emmatok:

So the Police is now the Judge, this is why Police abuse Nigerians anyhow.
The normal thing the Police could have done is to arrests, detain and Charge him to Court.
Beating the guy could land the Police in serious trouble if the guy got good lawyers.

1 Like

Re: Two Policemen Beating Up A Man This Morning by nunzk: 11:20pm On Jun 29, 2015
Bros who no get or wey never c hand of tif no fit know value of olokpa. Police is important o! Without them for a day n I'm sure I'll ve to resort to self help to stay safe.
josh4ever:

Remain blessed for wisdom is your gift!

It's those kids on NL that will shout like touts. They've never had their car stolen and driven non-stop till the criminals destination because the police didn't stop them. While not supporting police checkpointism, I don't advocate total removal.
Re: Two Policemen Beating Up A Man This Morning by ManTiger(m): 11:24pm On Jun 29, 2015
youngberry001:
he no thief anything but he refused to stop@the checkpoint

#and we soldiers also dislike it too
He obviously cannot afford to pay the money thrift he'll never collect.
Re: Two Policemen Beating Up A Man This Morning by boladez(m): 11:29pm On Jun 29, 2015
kromoto:
In a sane society, a policeman is respected. Why did he not stop in the first place?

Nobody seems to be asking this simple question but rather we are quick to abuse the police.

very reasonable post.....kudos bro

Sensationalism is killing us as a people.......Nigerians behave like goats and we want to be treated like lambs.

Why did he not stop for the police officer, if he had killed the officer he would definitely not have stopped. He looks like one of those cab drivers who have no regards for traffic laws and other road users yet quick to beg after scratching ones vehicle.

I think Nigerians require force to make them comply and respect constituted authority. Its a reflection of our national life.

1 Like

Re: Two Policemen Beating Up A Man This Morning by RaptorX: 11:33pm On Jun 29, 2015
josh4ever:
What happened to stopping for the police? What happened to respect for the law? In America, as things are now, he could have been shot dead for attempted murder of a cop. It's no joke. He's lucky our trigger happy cops decided to spare their bullets for the real criminals. People should learn to exercise their rights within the ambit of the law.

Then the policeman should be cautioned not to behave like a tout. It is most unbecoming of a uniformed personnel. He could have died for nothing had he fallen off the hood and fractured his skull or gotten run over by that miscreant driver.

My opinion
I tell people Nigerian police are not as blood thirsty as American police, you try this kind of a stunt with a US cop by trying to run him over? You will be shot dead I can guarantee you that, Naija police are way more civil than the average American cop black or white, and I am talking from experience. Only that they don't take bribes but in brutality Naija police are learners.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Two Policemen Beating Up A Man This Morning by dstar01(m): 12:44am On Jun 30, 2015
Bluetooth2:
The man should have stopped instead of trying to run over the policeman. He could have killed the policeman though.

Onpe! mtchew! undecided
Bluetooth2:
The man should have stopped instead of trying to run over the policeman. He could have killed the policeman though.

Onpe! mtchew!
Re: Two Policemen Beating Up A Man This Morning by koboko69: 6:43am On Jun 30, 2015
youngberry001:
he no thief anything but he refused to stop@the checkpoint

#and we soldiers also dislike it too

I am very sure u are a young soldier...most likely a recruit. Careful of what you post online...
Re: Two Policemen Beating Up A Man This Morning by Nicepoker(m): 7:06am On Jun 30, 2015
writetopoker:

grape fruit on orange tree
all are fruits.
Re: Two Policemen Beating Up A Man This Morning by fanzz: 7:31am On Jun 30, 2015
sad grin M.I don talk am.....
“Give me something make I hold or I hold u"
Re: Two Policemen Beating Up A Man This Morning by eaglechild: 8:29am On Jun 30, 2015
Try driving off with a policeman on your hood in the US at a checkpoint and see whether you will live to tell the story.

1 Like

Re: Two Policemen Beating Up A Man This Morning by edoyad(m): 8:38am On Jun 30, 2015
They should have shot and killed him, Idiota

1 Like

Re: Two Policemen Beating Up A Man This Morning by Nobody: 9:23am On Jun 30, 2015
... Only in.......... 9ja

Do you live in Akwa Ibom State? Do you relish the desire to own your own business with little start up capital and promising returns in investment? Do you hope to look into the mirror each morning and know you are talking to the boss? Are you enterprising?/Would you love to be? Do you have an aptitude for thinking out of the box? Then call or add me up on whatsapp 08085188110. You will be glad you did
Re: Two Policemen Beating Up A Man This Morning by harjiyoung(m): 12:55pm On Jun 30, 2015
ENTROVERT:
nigerian police.. nawao.. touts everywhere
Put BBM pin abeg,I nor dey call person.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari Gets Goat Gift In Benin From Old Woman / I Have Been Abused Because Of Buhari’s Lopsided Appointments – Oyegun / BREAKING: Sowore Is With Us, Says DSS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.