Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,510 members, 7,819,840 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:26 AM

Abuja Based Nlanders Enterpreneur Lets Network - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Abuja Based Nlanders Enterpreneur Lets Network (3684 Views)

Entrepreneur Hangout/ Network (lets Network) / Loan For Small Scale Enterpreneur / 5 Things A Good Enterpreneur Should Never Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abuja Based Nlanders Enterpreneur Lets Network by arabianights: 3:55pm On Jul 02, 2015
Zillionglobal:
INTEREST FREE LOAN AVAILABLE FOR ABUJA ENTERPRENEURS...courtesy of Lapo mfb,

collateral of course ,right? whats the maximum you can give, 500k?
Good idea any way as most entrepreneurs need start up capital.
Re: Abuja Based Nlanders Enterpreneur Lets Network by ymomoh: 8:01am On Jul 03, 2015
missbronze:
Following.

Base in Abuja too.

Looking for a biz that i can invest my money in.
Do you have passion for export biz? There is tailored made export contract available from the stable of highly reputable exportation company in Nigeria that fits every classes of investors. Contact me to have full details of the biz offer. 08054810735
Re: Abuja Based Nlanders Enterpreneur Lets Network by Zillionglobal(m): 11:01am On Jul 03, 2015
U r very funny, i stated clearly that i do not work with LAPO MFB, i am here to help Smes with tested and trusted information. To answer ur quest. They give up to 5m. Goole Lapo mfb
arabianights:

collateral of course ,right? whats the maximum you can give, 500k?
Good idea any way as most entrepreneurs need start up capital.
Re: Abuja Based Nlanders Enterpreneur Lets Network by Zillionglobal(m): 11:06am On Jul 03, 2015
Lets meet in RCCG DON, dis sunday and discuss better.
missbronze:
Following.

Base in Abuja too.

Looking for a biz that i can invest my money in.
Re: Abuja Based Nlanders Enterpreneur Lets Network by arabianights: 12:55pm On Jul 03, 2015
Zillionglobal:
U r very funny, i stated clearly that i do not work with LAPO MFB, i am here to help Smes with tested and trusted information. To answer ur quest. They give up to 5m. Goole Lapo mfb

my dear it was just a question and u decide to be rude? mind u,if u are really here to help smes then u shold be professional in answering questions and dealing with people.you should also learn to think outside the box
Re: Abuja Based Nlanders Enterpreneur Lets Network by Zillionglobal(m): 4:48pm On Jul 03, 2015
I am very sorry. Hp u wil accept my apology The mfb is lapo mfb, they have offices in many places in abj.
arabianights:

my dear it was just a question and u decide to be rude? mind u,if u are really here to help smes then u shold be professional in answering questions and dealing with people.you should also learn to think outside the box
Re: Abuja Based Nlanders Enterpreneur Lets Network by Zillionglobal(m): 12:31am On Jul 12, 2015
Whats d cost of ur company reg and duration.
Ejehlewa:
legal services,litigation and debt recovery 08164021040
Re: Abuja Based Nlanders Enterpreneur Lets Network by ymomoh: 10:17am On Jul 12, 2015
This Abuja based company finances big contracts/projects and provide business funds that worth millions of naira. Call for full details. 08054810735
Re: Abuja Based Nlanders Enterpreneur Lets Network by Olayinka777(m): 10:26am On Jul 12, 2015
Good day folks! I'm into the production of all kinds of natural juice & Smoothies. I also smoke dry fish,chicken, meat, turkey etc hygienically with a smoke klin oven. Feel free to check for my details from my profile. Thanks!
Re: Abuja Based Nlanders Enterpreneur Lets Network by Tundenoni(m): 10:55am On Jul 12, 2015
I sells hair extensions(natural and synthetic) I'm also a beautician. 08126269849
Re: Abuja Based Nlanders Enterpreneur Lets Network by SCRIPTS: 7:59pm On Jul 12, 2015
For your hats and fascinators for church,weddings,tea events etc u can drop a message.
Re: Abuja Based Nlanders Enterpreneur Lets Network by McGg: 9:35pm On Jul 16, 2015
Am a fashion designer you contact me on whatsapp via 08162262663 or call 08181735609
Re: Abuja Based Nlanders Enterpreneur Lets Network by Angelstartups(f): 12:36pm On Jul 17, 2015
Hello,

Running an existing business with huge revenue potentials, but require some capital injection?

Visit www.angelstartups.com.ng and sign up for free as an Entrepreneur. You could connect with a genuine investor and you could potentially PITCH2WIN in the upcoming PITCH2WIN 2015 Competition. It's Free to participate!!!
Season 1 Episode 1 kicks-off this month of July!

Get set!
Re: Abuja Based Nlanders Enterpreneur Lets Network by Stylaay(m): 8:46pm On Jul 20, 2015
I am into stone coated roofing tiles, steel railings and water collector constructive we also lease earth moving equipment
Re: Abuja Based Nlanders Enterpreneur Lets Network by ciscaos(f): 7:35am On Jul 24, 2015
I am into sales of original honey (wholesale and retail) for pharmaceutical, hospitals, bakeries etc. U can reach me on 07065163614
Re: Abuja Based Nlanders Enterpreneur Lets Network by newacca: 10:37am On Jul 24, 2015
I always feel excited when I see entrepreneurs meet to form a network. I have started something similar in Abeokuta but most of my members lack the zeal and passion to take the bull by the horn and become real entrepreneurs. Though some of them have shown great enthusiasm and are forging ahead. cool
Sorry, I forgot to introduce myself or what I do. I'm a serial entrepreneur and a writer. I have started several businesses from retail, service to personal care. My new business is an e-store.
https://www.facebook.com/phonesplusgadgets/posts/915332811863343
You can check my signature for my info about what I do.

1 Share

Re: Abuja Based Nlanders Enterpreneur Lets Network by Mubz(m): 9:47am On Jul 30, 2015
Hello everybody, if you can services, run some errands and complete flexible jobs, then WESABI is the place for you.

Wesabi is a market place that connects individuals who want tasks completed for them with those who have the skills to do them. Sign up now at www.wesabi.com

Physical tasks are only offered in Abuja for now while virtual tasks are offered nationwide.

P.S: Physical tasks are those that require the presence of the tasker e.g, plumbing, photography, shopping and delivery e.t.c.. Virtual tasks can be completed online via proxy e.g website design, graphic design, project research e.t.c
Re: Abuja Based Nlanders Enterpreneur Lets Network by Zillionglobal(m): 2:06pm On Mar 31, 2016
Keep the thread rolling, abuja based nairalanders, tell us what u do.
Re: Abuja Based Nlanders Enterpreneur Lets Network by aAK1(m): 2:54pm On Mar 31, 2016
I'm into sales,repair and installation of egg incubators 07061296381
Re: Abuja Based Nlanders Enterpreneur Lets Network by viczo(m): 4:38pm On Mar 31, 2016
thnks to d mob for bring dis trend back,my abuja pple let us connect.
Re: Abuja Based Nlanders Enterpreneur Lets Network by Minyang(f): 8:51pm On Apr 17, 2016
I make hair fascinators with crinoline, sinamay and Ankara for weddings and for personal use. 09024363656
Re: Abuja Based Nlanders Enterpreneur Lets Network by tinzymoha: 7:03am On Apr 18, 2016
Property sales, Real Estate Mgt, Marketing Oil & Gas and ICT
Re: Abuja Based Nlanders Enterpreneur Lets Network by RollingFellas: 8:04am On Apr 18, 2016
Zillionglobal:
Keep the thread rolling, abuja based nairalanders, tell us what u do.

Good work for starting this thread. I run a transport business. Can we chat on watsapp?
Re: Abuja Based Nlanders Enterpreneur Lets Network by Selftutor: 8:27am On Apr 18, 2016
Am not based in Abuja though but i knw my product will be useful for the abuja residents,i am basicaly into educational dvd,these is basically dvd in form of tutorial lectures that will be useful for all students preparing for ssce,jamb and post jamb.annd since am not abuja base am seeeking for some that could be my represenetative at abuja or partner with me
Re: Abuja Based Nlanders Enterpreneur Lets Network by favour2012(f): 9:48am On Apr 18, 2016
Am an agent on real estate,vehicles,agro product,oil and gas based in Abuja..am also looking for an angel investors for my personal business..07036373936.
Re: Abuja Based Nlanders Enterpreneur Lets Network by jesuseun1(m): 1:27pm On Apr 18, 2016
Attend youth business seminar featuring 9 speakers.

date monday April 18th and 19th april 2016. time -4-8pm daily.

venue - summit bible church between prince and princess estate and games village,Abuja .

SMS to book free seat reservation 08187658830
Re: Abuja Based Nlanders Enterpreneur Lets Network by ogalawyer(m): 7:38pm On Apr 18, 2016
Legal practitioner, business developer and freelance writer based in Abuja. Contact: 08167011351, kevinaduga@yahoo.com.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How To Apply For Payoneer Card In Nigeria, And Earn $25 Easily Explained / Where And How To Obtain A Mortgage Loans In Nigeria / 7 Steps To Make Money From Football Matches Without Betting Or Gambling

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.