Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,989 members, 7,817,911 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:45 PM

7 Steps To Make Money From Football Matches Without Betting Or Gambling - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 7 Steps To Make Money From Football Matches Without Betting Or Gambling (3685 Views)

3 Steps To Attracting New Customers For Your Business / Why You Should Stop Sports Betting & Gambling / Free Pick For Football Matches. Happy Earnings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

7 Steps To Make Money From Football Matches Without Betting Or Gambling by Nobody: 1:52pm On Oct 15, 2015
A complete step by step guide that will hold you
by the hand and teach how to start making
money from football matches without betting or
gambling.

Declare your freedom from sports betting and
gambling. Discover how smart bettors are
cashing in on football matches without betting.

Order your copy now at the introductory price of
N1000 only.

For instant download visit,

http://www.nairaearnersnetwork.com/fcwb/

Re: 7 Steps To Make Money From Football Matches Without Betting Or Gambling by CARLOSZ: 2:05pm On Oct 15, 2015
Another scam

5 Likes

Re: 7 Steps To Make Money From Football Matches Without Betting Or Gambling by lordthree(m): 5:24pm On Oct 15, 2015
see face like spoilt beans

2 Likes

Re: 7 Steps To Make Money From Football Matches Without Betting Or Gambling by fastlane84: 10:17pm On Oct 15, 2015
bobobisco:
A complete step by step guide that will hold you
by the hand and teach how to start making
money from football matches without betting or
gambling.

Declare your freedom from sports betting and
gambling. Discover how smart bettors are
cashing in on football matches without betting.

Order your copy now at the introductory price of
N1000 only.

For instant download visit,

http://www.nairaearnersnetwork.com/fcwb/

Is it about being the agent?
Re: 7 Steps To Make Money From Football Matches Without Betting Or Gambling by Nobody: 10:57am On Oct 16, 2015
lordthree:

Well, thank God it's not actually spoilt beans. It's just like. No wahala. kiss
lordthree:
Re: 7 Steps To Make Money From Football Matches Without Betting Or Gambling by Nobody: 11:05am On Oct 16, 2015
CARLOSZ:
Another scam
Hey man! Am not here to banter words with you or anyone else for that matter.

Shout it with a trumpet, blow it like a whistle. I don't do free. So carry your disco go for corner, and leave me to solo with my blues.

The guide is for sale pure and simple. and whether you call it scam or not, am not gonna argue with you. cos it will not make any difference to me at all.

You buy, or you don't buy. That's your biz.

In the mean time, leave the way let me attend to the orders coming in.
Re: 7 Steps To Make Money From Football Matches Without Betting Or Gambling by Nobody: 11:13am On Oct 16, 2015
fastlane84:

Is it about being the agent?
No sir, its not about being an agent. It's all about taking advantage of free offers of foreign sports betting sites.

That's all i can say. If you would like to find out more, you can get a copy. It's just 1k, and besides you are entitled to a refund should it not be everything i said it is.
Re: 7 Steps To Make Money From Football Matches Without Betting Or Gambling by CARLOSZ: 12:27pm On Oct 16, 2015
bobobisco:

Hey man! Am not here to banter words with you or anyone else for that matter.

Shout it with a trumpet, blow it like a whistle. I don't do free. So carry your disco go for corner, and leave me to solo with my blues.

The guide is for sale pure and simple. and whether you call it scam or not, am not gonna argue with you. cos it will not make any difference to me at all.

You buy, or you don't buy. That's your biz.

In the mean time, leave the way let me attend to the orders coming in.

Hehehe,thanks for replying.
I hope u sell market.
Re: 7 Steps To Make Money From Football Matches Without Betting Or Gambling by Smartlife(m): 1:59pm On Oct 16, 2015
Anyone who falls for this scam will have himself to blame. Buy at your own risk.

1 Like

Re: 7 Steps To Make Money From Football Matches Without Betting Or Gambling by Segzay(m): 6:55pm On Oct 16, 2015
advertisement is all about informing people of your product,,telling them to buy it and why to buy it,, u didnt even follow this rule to d fullest...even if u pack dollars insyd d book and yet fail to giv ppl reasons to buy it,,den bros,...............OYO,,,grin
Re: 7 Steps To Make Money From Football Matches Without Betting Or Gambling by lifeofkelvino(m): 7:56pm On Oct 16, 2015
SCAM.... SCAM.... SCAM.... SCAM... SCAM.... SCAM... SCAM.... SCAM.......... RUN 4 UR LIFE MY BELOVED BROTHERS AND SISTERS
Re: 7 Steps To Make Money From Football Matches Without Betting Or Gambling by Nobody: 11:48am On Oct 17, 2015
Now, i really appreciate your concerns. However, i will not begin to defend whether my product is a scam or not.

However, if you are interested in getting more info on how this works, here is my email ozoadibeobi@gmail.com. You can reach me requesting for more info. Atleast it doesnt cost anything to send and respond to an email, if not data.

But be rest assured that this is legit and genuine. I can guarantee you of this.

On the contrary, if you feel soliciting betting picks, tips or strategies is working out well for you. Who am i to stand in your way.

But know this.... 'You can't and will NEVER be able to beat the bookies'. Not even our own Naija Bookies.

Am, sorry i may not be able to say more than i have already said.

You need more info? hit me via mail.

Thanks.

SCAM! SCAM!! SCAM!!! Pls, that word is now overrated.
Re: 7 Steps To Make Money From Football Matches Without Betting Or Gambling by Nobody: 2:40pm On Oct 17, 2015
Smartlife:
Anyone who falls for this scam will have himself to blame. Buy at your own risk.
Yeah! Really!

I have gone thru your blog, great that you have somethung going for you. Anyways, the info you have there, the tips, strategies and all, trust me, they have all been tried, yet people are still counting serious losses, so what happened?

The truth is those 6 six strategies, well, let me just say for informational purposes they are fair. However, they will not and CAN NOT, whether in the short term or long term offer you any serious profits.

Martingale, Hedging, Arbing, Parlays etc. In theory, they are not bad to learn, but in reality, in the practical terms of making money for you, they don't do much.

The average punter is interested in knowing that he can place a bet, and have a 90% confidence that his bet will fall thru.

But what am offering can do a whole lot more.
Re: 7 Steps To Make Money From Football Matches Without Betting Or Gambling by Hunry: 3:08pm On Oct 17, 2015
Join thru the link in my signature below to enjoy dis method
Re: 7 Steps To Make Money From Football Matches Without Betting Or Gambling by kismo(m): 5:44pm On Oct 17, 2015
I have paid through vogue pay but have not gotten the package in my email. Transaction id: 563273da5a12f
Re: 7 Steps To Make Money From Football Matches Without Betting Or Gambling by Nobody: 6:55pm On Oct 17, 2015
kismo:
I have paid through vogue pay but have not gotten the package in my email. Transaction id: 563273da5a12f
sorry i havent gotten any notice from voguepay o. And if u did pay, u should have been able to download it instantly. anyways no problem. i will check it out.

Pls just give me few mins to check it out.
Re: 7 Steps To Make Money From Football Matches Without Betting Or Gambling by Nobody: 7:07pm On Oct 17, 2015
bobobisco:
sorry i havent gotten any notice from voguepay o. And if u did pay, u should have been able to download it instantly. anyways no problem. i will check it out.

Pls just give me few mins to check it out.

Bro, am getting an 'UNRECOGNIZED TRANSACTION ID' message from voguepay. The guide was programed to be downloadable instantly, after a suucessful payment via viguepay.

But not to worry, i will still try to find out more on this.

Though this was not d case with over 15 persons dat purchaesd the manual today. but not to worry, i'll check it out.
Re: 7 Steps To Make Money From Football Matches Without Betting Or Gambling by Nobody: 7:17pm On Oct 17, 2015
kismo:

Sorry bro, ur transaction didnt go thru. its not recorded by voguepay as successful.

the guide was never meant to sent via email. its supposed to be an instant download.

please if it will not be a pain to you, can you text me your email, 09039332384 is my number.

Thanks.
Re: 7 Steps To Make Money From Football Matches Without Betting Or Gambling by Nobody: 7:30pm On Oct 17, 2015
Nairalanders, i'm not here to scam, con or defraud anybody. i am a hinest biz man. you are not under any obligation to buy anything from me pls. and should you even buy, i have dis 100% refund policy that i dont joke with.

i cant risk my integrity for a few thousands of naira.
Re: 7 Steps To Make Money From Football Matches Without Betting Or Gambling by Nobody: 11:26pm On Oct 18, 2015
The mails are beginning to overwhelm me o!

Please, here is the download link to the info on what my strategy for making money from football matches without betting is all about.

http://www.nairaearnersnetwork.com/fcwb/Football_Cash_Without_Betting.pdf

Just download and read, then change your betting fortune for good.
Re: 7 Steps To Make Money From Football Matches Without Betting Or Gambling by kismo(m): 5:13am On Oct 19, 2015
bobobisco:

Sorry bro, ur transaction didnt go thru. its not recorded by voguepay as successful.

the guide was never meant to sent via email. its supposed to be an instant download.

please if it will not be a pain to you, can you text me your email, 09039332384 is my number.
Well, l paid through my phone. Maybe that was why l was unable to download it. I will send d transaction details to your email later today.

Thanks.
Re: 7 Steps To Make Money From Football Matches Without Betting Or Gambling by Nobody: 8:37am On Oct 19, 2015
[quote author=kismo post=39123254][/quote]
is this your email, kings.........ayo@gmail.com?
Re: 7 Steps To Make Money From Football Matches Without Betting Or Gambling by kismo(m): 3:48pm On Oct 19, 2015
Yes
Re: 7 Steps To Make Money From Football Matches Without Betting Or Gambling by kismo(m): 3:49pm On Oct 19, 2015
Yes
bobobisco:

is this your email, kings.........ayo@gmail.com?
Re: 7 Steps To Make Money From Football Matches Without Betting Or Gambling by joshuaudom(m): 5:52pm On Apr 04, 2019
The mails are beginning to overwhelm me o!

Please, here is the download link to the info on what my strategy for making money from football matches without betting is all about.

http://www.nairaearnersnetwork.com/fcwb/Football_Cash_Without_Betting.pdf

Just download and read, then change your betting fortune for good.

I saw an updated part of this product somewhere, is it from the same person?

(1) (Reply)

How To Apply For Payoneer Card In Nigeria, And Earn $25 Easily Explained / Where And How To Obtain A Mortgage Loans In Nigeria / Who Has A Bet9ja Agent Account For Sale?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.