Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,090 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:33 AM

How To Apply For Payoneer Card In Nigeria, And Earn $25 Easily Explained - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Apply For Payoneer Card In Nigeria, And Earn $25 Easily Explained (3685 Views)

What Is The Exchange Rate For Payoneer Card ATM Withdrawal This Jan 2018 / The Best Bank For Payoneer Withdrawal? / Need Help In Completing My Registeration For Payoneer Card (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Apply For Payoneer Card In Nigeria, And Earn $25 Easily Explained by Nobody: 8:44am On May 25, 2017
Have you ever imagined running a USA bank account in Nigeria, and get paid in US Dollars by foreign clients world wide? Yes! That’s absolutely possible with Payoneer.

The Payoneer Prepaid MasterCard® card is issued by Choice Bank Limited, Wirecard Card Solutions Ltd (“WDCS”).

You can get Payoneer Mastercard in Nigeria without having to pay a dime for it. Payoneer empowers you, to grow your businesses by enabling you to pay and get paid as easily globally as you do locally.

You can use a Payoneer card to purchase online and in stores using the POS, or withdraw cash at ATMs worldwide.
How To Apply For Payoneer Mastercard in Nigeria

First you have to visit [url=share.payoneer.com/nav/KOpRzpG0jbcu72wN1YEgFK_x4qWST1SSwkJfDX3PZmkMXP0naenB32fKNB4flP43D1lrhvaQLlIWjQ7HF1qBAw2]www.payoneer.com
[/url] and sign up for a free account.

Fill in your name, address etc as it is in the ID card you want to use for verification.

After entering your Biodata, Set password, Secret Question and Answer and select your ID type e.g drivers license and provide the details of the ID as required.

Enter alternate shipping address if different from the address you provided earlier. This is the address your debit card will be shipped to in Nigeria.

When you are done, click ORDER button.

You will be approved in couple of minutes.

Once approved, you will receive notification via email with info of when to expect the card to be delivered to you.

It is usually in this format

“Congratulations – your Payoneer account application has been approved!
Your Payoneer Prepaid Debit MasterCard® card has been shipped to you by: Regular mail
Your card is estimated to arrive between 08 Mar 2017 and 15 April 2017”

Thereafter, the card will be shipped to the shipping address you provided during the application process. Delivery of the Payoneer Mastercard to your Nigerian address might take few weeks or months. You might receive it on time if you use a Lagos address as the shipping address.

To ensure the card arrives in two days, you can use the expedition shipping option. To use this option, you have to send a mail to the email address of Payoneer Customer Support (customersupport@payoneer.com) to request for the expedition option. You also have to send the details below to them :

Street Address (limit to 60 characters):
City/State:
Zip Code:
Phone number:

Once you receive the card, you will have to sign in to the Payoneer website to activate your Payoneer Mastercard.

Once activated, you can start using it to receive funds online or for online payments.

You can fund Payoneer card in Nigeria by telling another user (usually called Exchanger by Internet marketers)to transfer funds to the card. You can send the naira equivalent to his Naira bank account. You can as well load it with funds using other cards. Besides that, you can link it with your PayPal account or link it to Payoneer partner sites that pay affiliates directly into US bank accounts eg CJ.com, Fiverr.com, upwork.com.

You can also earn $25 by referring your friends to sign up for Payoneer Mastercard. Once they have signed up, and received $100 on their Payoneer account, you will receive $25 for referring them.

What has your experience been, making use or trying to apply and get your payoneer card? Do you have Payoneer funds for sale? please let us know in the comment section.
http://paidlikelinda.com/2017/05/25/apply-payoneer-card-nigeria-earn-25/
Re: How To Apply For Payoneer Card In Nigeria, And Earn $25 Easily Explained by Sapiosexuality(m): 8:56am On May 25, 2017
Applied some weeks back but they won't ship me one because of my temporary National I.D.
Re: How To Apply For Payoneer Card In Nigeria, And Earn $25 Easily Explained by Nobody: 8:58am On May 25, 2017
Sapiosexuality:
Applied some weeks back but they won't ship me one because of my temporary National I.D.
Did they state the exact issue?
Re: How To Apply For Payoneer Card In Nigeria, And Earn $25 Easily Explained by Sapiosexuality(m): 9:05am On May 25, 2017
Bossforeva:
Did they state the exact issue?
Yes. They need a Government I.D Card and the brown temporary one. Or a drivers licence.
Re: How To Apply For Payoneer Card In Nigeria, And Earn $25 Easily Explained by Nobody: 1:21pm On May 25, 2017
me way no come get any other ID apart from temporary ID how i won do am.
Re: How To Apply For Payoneer Card In Nigeria, And Earn $25 Easily Explained by Nobody: 10:57pm On May 25, 2017
wamiikechukwu:
me way no come get any other ID apart from temporary ID how i won do am.
Try using it first.
Re: How To Apply For Payoneer Card In Nigeria, And Earn $25 Easily Explained by Nobody: 7:05am On May 26, 2017
Cc lalasticlala This is crucial for people who wants to make money off the internet.
You can front page.
Re: How To Apply For Payoneer Card In Nigeria, And Earn $25 Easily Explained by Nobody: 1:58am On May 31, 2017
Apply now!
Re: How To Apply For Payoneer Card In Nigeria, And Earn $25 Easily Explained by mealdred: 2:53pm On Jun 01, 2017
What s the next step after applying
Re: How To Apply For Payoneer Card In Nigeria, And Earn $25 Easily Explained by Nobody: 7:44am On Jun 03, 2017
mealdred:
What s the next step after applying
wait till you receive your card, then activate it.
Re: How To Apply For Payoneer Card In Nigeria, And Earn $25 Easily Explained by Nobody: 1:42pm On Jun 17, 2017
Cc lalasticlala
Re: How To Apply For Payoneer Card In Nigeria, And Earn $25 Easily Explained by jhorse: 1:49pm On Jun 17, 2017
I applied sometimes back but dey Neva ship it to me.. dey sent to my email that I should activate it... yesterday I applied again dey said dey will ship it to me on 3rd to 14 of July.. any help.
Re: How To Apply For Payoneer Card In Nigeria, And Earn $25 Easily Explained by David160(m): 9:23am On Jul 26, 2017
When I was applying they request for my banks swift/Bic, I want to know if anyone experienced this. Dey said I can withdraw via bank transfer to my local account, is this an update?
Re: How To Apply For Payoneer Card In Nigeria, And Earn $25 Easily Explained by Casemiro(m): 9:59pm On Jul 19, 2018
when you register for a new card you will be asked to fill in your bank account. please is it dormicialy account or your regular bank account you will use?
Re: How To Apply For Payoneer Card In Nigeria, And Earn $25 Easily Explained by Casemiro(m): 10:01pm On Jul 19, 2018
David160:
When I was applying they request for my banks swift/Bic, I want to know if anyone experienced this. Dey said I can withdraw via bank transfer to my local account, is this an update?
please how did you go about this?

(1) (Reply)

Where And How To Obtain A Mortgage Loans In Nigeria / Who Has A Bet9ja Agent Account For Sale? / Please Help What Business Can 2 million Naira Start?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.