Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,602 members, 7,812,972 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:40 AM

Please - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please (1419 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please by Goldmaxx(f): 6:02pm On Jun 29, 2015
I'm 30
Re: Please by EXXTROVERT: 6:04pm On Jun 29, 2015
tongue
Re: Please by Upnepaa(m): 6:05pm On Jun 29, 2015
Nah,u don't need a gf,go and read for post utme tongue
Re: Please by Nobody: 6:06pm On Jun 29, 2015
How do you want us to help you?

1 Like

Re: Please by stan241(m): 6:07pm On Jun 29, 2015
Goldmaxx:
I am 18 years old but I have a girlfriend and I just took jamb this year.Please is it normal or is there a problem somewhere.............PLEASE NO ONE SHOULD INSULT ME,I NEE MATURED RESPONSE.THANKS IN ANTICIPATION.
What exactly is the problem young man? Is it the having a girlfriend at 18 or the writing jamb and having a girlfriend? Don't quite follow
Re: Please by agarawu23(m): 6:07pm On Jun 29, 2015
with your lines, you don't need any help or are we missing something?
Re: Please by agarawu23(m): 6:08pm On Jun 29, 2015
misssclassy:

stan241:
What exactly is the problem young man? Is it the having a girlfriend at 18 or the writing jamb and having a girlfriend? Don't quite follow

exactly
Re: Please by Nobody: 6:08pm On Jun 29, 2015
Hmm i tire for ur ppl missclasssy
Re: Please by Twaci(f): 6:10pm On Jun 29, 2015
Ooh I gorrit smiley

For those who didn't, read it again...backwards this time.
Re: Please by loomer: 6:13pm On Jun 29, 2015
If not for the fact say u say make we no insult u, I for call u mumu
Re: Please by Goldmaxx(f): 6:13pm On Jun 29, 2015
stan241:
no problem at all just that,I have friends (both male and female) that have boyfriend and girlfriend.So i seem to be the odd one out of them
Re: Please by Goldmaxx(f): 6:15pm On Jun 29, 2015
Twaci:
Ooh I gorrit smiley
twacy :-)
Re: Please by drss(m): 6:16pm On Jun 29, 2015
Don't realy know O. I never had a girfriend since I was born. sad
Re: Please by Nobody: 6:16pm On Jun 29, 2015
Twaci:
Ooh I gorrit smiley
wink wink wink
Re: Please by stan241(m): 6:19pm On Jun 29, 2015
Goldmaxx:
no problem at all just that,I have friends (both male and female) that have boyfriend and girlfriend.So i seem to be the odd one out of them
(in Charlie Harper's voice) ok ok so lemme try and get you a lil bit, you have friends who have boyfriends and girlfriends and you also do and its a problem? Or you don't and its a problem? Help me out here buddy
Re: Please by Goldmaxx(f): 6:21pm On Jun 29, 2015
misssclassy:
cry
misssclassy:
i just want to know whats wrong with me,diaris this gal around my hood that am friends with.But,i've not made any move even when she's giving me the required green lite.I dunno if it's because of the challenges that i am passing through dat is pulling me down emotionally.
Re: Please by Twaci(f): 6:22pm On Jun 29, 2015
Lamispaco:
wink wink wink
Did it work? cheesy
Re: Please by Goldmaxx(f): 6:26pm On Jun 29, 2015
stan241:
(in Charlie Harper's voice) ok ok so lemme try and get you a lil bit, you have friends who have boyfriends and girlfriends and you also do and its a problem? Or you don't and its a problem? Help me out here buddy
i just want to know whats wrong with me,diaris this gal around my hood that am friends with.But,i've not made any move even when she's giving me the required green lite.I dunno if it's because of the challenges that i am passing through dat is pulling me down emotionally.
Re: Please by Nobody: 6:27pm On Jun 29, 2015
Twaci:
Did it work? cheesy
yeah....perfectly*angry face*
Re: Please by Goldmaxx(f): 6:33pm On Jun 29, 2015
Upnepaa:
Nah,u don't need a gf,go and read for post utme tongue
i am studying,i opted for unn and their form is not yet out
Re: Please by Twaci(f): 6:34pm On Jun 29, 2015
Goldmaxx:
twacy :-)
Problem boi smiley
Re: Please by stan241(m): 6:35pm On Jun 29, 2015
Goldmaxx:
Okay look in all honesty and in order not to sound like a hypocrite and say focus on your studies, look its perfectly normal for someone your age to have such issues coupled with your "challenges" you going through, just sit her down and tell her how you feel its that simple although the serious part of me will say, keep being friends with her it will pay you more in the long run for someone so young, you probably need friends more than a gf at this point in you life
Re: Please by Nobody: 6:35pm On Jun 29, 2015
AFTER YOUR FIRST EXAM...... YOU GO HEAR AM
Re: Please by Goldmaxx(f): 6:39pm On Jun 29, 2015
Twaci:
Problem boi smiley
wat do u have to say sad
Twaci:
Problem boi smiley
wat do u have to say
Re: Please by Goldmaxx(f): 6:43pm On Jun 29, 2015
notime3555:
AFTER YOUR FIRST EXAM...... YOU GO HEAR AM
what do u mean
Re: Please by Twaci(f): 6:45pm On Jun 29, 2015
Lamispaco:
yeah....perfectly*angry face*
I knew u would cheesy
Re: Please by Goldmaxx(f): 6:57pm On Jun 29, 2015
stan241:
Okay look in all honesty and in order not to sound like a hypocrite and say focus on your studies, look its perfectly normal for someone your age to have such issues coupled with your "challenges" you going through, just sit her down and tell her how you feel its that simple although the serious part of me will say, keep being friends with her it will pay you more in the long run for someone so young, you probably need friends more than a gf at this point in you life
okay i will do just like u said
Re: Please by stan241(m): 7:20pm On Jun 29, 2015
Goldmaxx:
okay i will do just like u said
Sure do
Re: Please by Goldmaxx(f): 8:26pm On Jun 29, 2015
Ok
Re: Please by Goldmaxx(f): 8:26pm On Jun 29, 2015
Cc lalasticlala
Re: Please by Nobody: 8:28pm On Jun 29, 2015
EXXTROVERT:
tongue
dem don ban this one! grin grin
Re: Please by IamLEGEND1: 9:09pm On Jun 29, 2015
me i no understand diz guy matter at all........

u get girlfriend?
u just confuse us

u no get girlfriend?
u just confuse people even more

u say u get girlfriend for ur post
and u come dey talk say ur friends are into various relationships but u're the odd man out.

MAKE U TRY TALK STRAIGHT ABEG

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

To All D Nightclubbers:which Nightclub Is The Best In Festac? / Pic: Who Comes First In A Man's Life? / !!!!!wives..beating Their Husbands!!!!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.