Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,135 members, 7,811,198 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:19 AM

Pix: Is She Trying To Withdraw Her Sins??? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pix: Is She Trying To Withdraw Her Sins??? (3476 Views)

What Is She Trying To Do? / SHe's Trying To Take Advantage Of Me.. What Can I Do / What Message Is She Trying To Pass ?? ( Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pix: Is She Trying To Withdraw Her Sins??? by asumo12: 7:06pm On Jun 29, 2015
This lady tho, Spending over 45minutes on the ATM machine!

...Is she trying to withdraw her sins

undecided

Re: Pix: Is She Trying To Withdraw Her Sins??? by Nuezha(m): 7:07pm On Jun 29, 2015
This is trespass.

A joke taken too far.

3 Likes

Re: Pix: Is She Trying To Withdraw Her Sins??? by keandre: 7:11pm On Jun 29, 2015
how we go take know say na 45mins

2 Likes

Re: Pix: Is She Trying To Withdraw Her Sins??? by delishpot: 7:12pm On Jun 29, 2015
Give her time to withdtaw it na. E fit plenty.
Re: Pix: Is She Trying To Withdraw Her Sins??? by majamajic(m): 7:12pm On Jun 29, 2015
Why on bare feet
Re: Pix: Is She Trying To Withdraw Her Sins??? by Rasbajan: 7:14pm On Jun 29, 2015
See her ynash sef....

1 Like

Re: Pix: Is She Trying To Withdraw Her Sins??? by nigerianium: 7:17pm On Jun 29, 2015
Rasbajan:
See her ynash sef....

Pervert!undecided

2 Likes

Re: Pix: Is She Trying To Withdraw Her Sins??? by Nobody: 7:18pm On Jun 29, 2015
Lol

Shes begging the machine to release funds

But 45 mins tho op ur even nice i would have told her to move one side let those dat know how much they have in their account withdraw money ..
Re: Pix: Is She Trying To Withdraw Her Sins??? by Rasbajan: 7:21pm On Jun 29, 2015
nigerianium:

Pervert!undecided
Bros. Am i not entitled to freedom of speech again?
Re: Pix: Is She Trying To Withdraw Her Sins??? by nigerianium: 7:28pm On Jun 29, 2015
Rasbajan:

Sir, am I not entitled to freedom to quote again?undecided
Re: Pix: Is She Trying To Withdraw Her Sins??? by tociano009(m): 7:29pm On Jun 29, 2015
Video 00:45
Re: Pix: Is She Trying To Withdraw Her Sins??? by Drdaps(m): 7:33pm On Jun 29, 2015
Barefoot!!! undecided she must be a cele member
Re: Pix: Is She Trying To Withdraw Her Sins??? by Rasbajan: 7:33pm On Jun 29, 2015
nigerianium:

Sir, am I not entitled to freedom to quote again?undecided

No. You are abusing the privilege

1 Like

Re: Pix: Is She Trying To Withdraw Her Sins??? by Nobody: 7:34pm On Jun 29, 2015
wink cheesy grin
Re: Pix: Is She Trying To Withdraw Her Sins??? by Nobody: 7:34pm On Jun 29, 2015
Maybe she's related to Moses or GEJ cheesy grin
Drdaps:
Barefoot!!! undecided she must be a cele member
Re: Pix: Is She Trying To Withdraw Her Sins??? by Nobody: 7:41pm On Jun 29, 2015
This is not cool op undecided i knw dat lady,pls take d pics down cheesy
Re: Pix: Is She Trying To Withdraw Her Sins??? by Drdaps(m): 7:41pm On Jun 29, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:
Maybe she's related to Moses or GEJ cheesy grin
If taniods catch you enh, grin
Re: Pix: Is She Trying To Withdraw Her Sins??? by IamLEGEND1: 8:18pm On Jun 29, 2015
her aśs though...

1 Like

Re: Pix: Is She Trying To Withdraw Her Sins??? by tpiander: 8:19pm On Jun 29, 2015
nigerianium:

Pervert!undecided

i agree.
Re: Pix: Is She Trying To Withdraw Her Sins??? by tpiander: 8:20pm On Jun 29, 2015
Rasbajan:

you are abusing the phrase.
Re: Pix: Is She Trying To Withdraw Her Sins??? by Prettyvhickie(f): 8:21pm On Jun 29, 2015
IamLEGEND1:
her aśs though...
do they normally withdraw as*s?
Re: Pix: Is She Trying To Withdraw Her Sins??? by tpiander: 8:24pm On Jun 29, 2015
asumo12:
This lady tho, Spending over 45minutes on the ATM machine!

...Is she trying to withdraw her sins

undecided

are you trying to atone for yours?

Btw, is the picture of the empty atm beside her thrown in for added effect or you're just being an asshole?

and do you mean you actually stalked and monitored someone at an atm for 45 whole minutes?

you must be an armed robber. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Pix: Is She Trying To Withdraw Her Sins??? by Rasbajan: 8:24pm On Jun 29, 2015
tpiander:

you are abusing the phrase.
Since when has it become a crime to voice out my opinions. At least i am 100% straight and not of Rainbow nation

2 Likes

Re: Pix: Is She Trying To Withdraw Her Sins??? by IamLEGEND1: 8:31pm On Jun 29, 2015
Prettyvhickie:
do they normally withdraw as*s?

who cares

na to look the stuff

na im be the koko.
Re: Pix: Is She Trying To Withdraw Her Sins??? by Prettyvhickie(f): 8:36pm On Jun 29, 2015
IamLEGEND1:

who cares

na to look the stuff

na im be the koko.
but u no fit touch am sha..so whats the need of looking?
Re: Pix: Is She Trying To Withdraw Her Sins??? by IamLEGEND1: 8:46pm On Jun 29, 2015
Prettyvhickie:
but u no fit touch am sha..so whats the need of looking?

i fit tosh am

i just wont tosh it.

and i'll look because i have nothing else to stare at.
Re: Pix: Is She Trying To Withdraw Her Sins??? by Prettyvhickie(f): 8:48pm On Jun 29, 2015
IamLEGEND1:

i fit tosh am

i just wont tosh it.

and i'll look because i have nothing else to stare at.
can't you look at her leg or hand?wetin carry your eye go there
Re: Pix: Is She Trying To Withdraw Her Sins??? by ApcSucks: 9:12pm On Jun 29, 2015
Prettyvhickie:

can't you look at her leg or hand?wetin carry your eye go there

Ikebe super
Re: Pix: Is She Trying To Withdraw Her Sins??? by Prettyvhickie(f): 9:14pm On Jun 29, 2015
ApcSucks:

Ikebe super
grin
Re: Pix: Is She Trying To Withdraw Her Sins??? by derrick333(m): 9:37pm On Jun 29, 2015
nigerianium:

Pervert!undecided
Make I no lie ,NA wre my eyez go b dat 2 o,blame it on the ops, y him go snap dat part?
Re: Pix: Is She Trying To Withdraw Her Sins??? by Engrpj(m): 11:54pm On Jun 29, 2015
Rasbajan:
See her ynash sef....
I Luv DAT Ass mehnnn
Re: Pix: Is She Trying To Withdraw Her Sins??? by Engrpj(m): 11:57pm On Jun 29, 2015
prettythicksme:
This is not cool op undecided i knw dat lady,pls take d pics down cheesy

enemy of progress..u no put us ur ass 2c. sum1 put dis one u want make him remove am.. Oya replace am wit ur own....

BTW... make I save the pic sef.....

(1) (2) (Reply)

Read How To Make A Lady Fall In Love With You After Phone Conversation / My Girlfriend Practise Dark Magic. / Men will you marry this lady?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.