Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,764 members, 7,824,203 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:30 AM

What You Should Know About The Latest BBM Update. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / What You Should Know About The Latest BBM Update. (1874 Views)

Spark K7: The Latest Smartphone By TECNO Mobile, See Specs And Price / Whatsapp Reintroduces The Old Text Status In The Latest Update / New BBM Update Comes With Video Calling Feature (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What You Should Know About The Latest BBM Update. by zumen(m): 9:58pm On Jun 29, 2015
Even though some people are still skeptical about updating their BBM to the latest version due to some reasons best known to them.
Below are what you should know about the latest updateon Blackberry & IOS.

Private message :
Now you can enjoy that X-rated private convey either from a group or two persons. With private chat, you can have an anonymous conversation, and the conversation will be deleted after one minite of no communication between the people involved. How alsome is this…?

To start a private chat all you need to do is to open a normal chat window with a person you want to have a chat with. On the top right corner you will see a new icon next to BBM voice/video icon- a glass icon, top the icon.

Note: If the person you want to chat aprivate chat with is still using the old BBM version a message will be sent to him/her in this format ” I want to start a private chat with you . To join the private chat, you must download the latest version of BBM”

Time & Retracted message now include pictures:
You can now also edit message sent. To edit a message, tap and hold it and then tap edit message. The message will be retracted and will be available in the text filed for you to edit. Once you are done editing just send it.

Ability to Quote a message:
Groups will find this feature handy, since a lot of conversation takes place there. If you or someone missed something and perhaps asked a question that was already answered, it can be copied and reqouted.

BBM sticker:
Those who often use BBM sticker can now rearrange their sticker collection. Not just that, but you can now ipdate your status from the feed.
This is a great improvement, if your BBM is not updated, then it is outdated.

You can add me up on BBM 5615D57A if you want to test run this new features.

Read more on BBM @ : http://zumiinfo.com/what-you-should-know-about-the-latest-bbm-update/
Re: What You Should Know About The Latest BBM Update. by ife4luv21(m): 10:13pm On Jun 29, 2015
sometin dat did not work with my tecno g9, always crashing ..
Re: What You Should Know About The Latest BBM Update. by Lexusgs430: 10:14pm On Jun 29, 2015
Private chat is not awesome, you forgot screenshots can be taking?
Re: What You Should Know About The Latest BBM Update. by zumen(m): 6:48am On Jun 30, 2015
Lexusgs430:
private chat rocks man...
Re: What You Should Know About The Latest BBM Update. by dazekid(m): 6:50am On Jun 30, 2015
Lexusgs430:

You actually get notified if the other person tries to take screenshots I believe.
Re: What You Should Know About The Latest BBM Update. by Lexusgs430: 6:54am On Jun 30, 2015
dazekid:

You actually get notified if the other person tries to take screenshots I believe.

You are right. It would not allow, it comes up, drm protected image.
But I can snap my screen with another camera though!!!!
Lol
Re: What You Should Know About The Latest BBM Update. by Lexusgs430: 6:55am On Jun 30, 2015
zumen:

I seem to be liking it now !!!
Re: What You Should Know About The Latest BBM Update. by zumen(m): 7:28am On Jun 30, 2015
Lexusgs430:

Lol
lol
Re: What You Should Know About The Latest BBM Update. by dazekid(m): 8:00am On Jun 30, 2015
Lexusgs430:

Lol

LOL baba your own plenty o, on top chat that was supposed to be private in the first place. grin grin grin
Re: What You Should Know About The Latest BBM Update. by Lexusgs430: 8:09am On Jun 30, 2015
dazekid:

LOL baba your own plenty o, on top chat that was supposed to be private in the first place. grin grin grin

Lol........ You know say, when then try make something fool - Proof, nah to find way exploit am(natural human reaction).
Abi na only my mind dey twisted?
Re: What You Should Know About The Latest BBM Update. by Lexusgs430: 3:05am On Jul 12, 2015
zumen:

This useless private chat is on a subscription service. RIM are getting too desperate now o!!!!

(1) (Reply)

The Old And New Ways Etisalat Ripoff Their Customers / Tecno C8 Now Rooted / Are You Finding It Difficult To Root Your Phone? Root It With Kingroot V9.5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.