Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,951 members, 7,835,172 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:35 AM

Condoms That Change Colour Depending On Virus - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Condoms That Change Colour Depending On Virus (626 Views)

Chaii! New Condoms That Kill HIV Virus And Enhances Pleasure Developed ( Photo ) / Is It Ok For Ladies To Carry Condoms In Their Bags? / What It's Like To Date A Man Depending On His Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Condoms That Change Colour Depending On Virus by chaptersix(m): 11:14pm On Jun 29, 2015
High school students in the UK have created a
condom that changes colour when it comes into
contact with the pathogens that cause sexually
transmitted infections (STIs), such as chlamdyida or
herpes. The condom, which they’re calling the 'S.T.EYE',
would have molecules built into the rubber that
attach to specific bacteria and viruses. These
molecules would then cause the condom to
fluoresce different colours in low light, depending
on the pathogens present. "We wanted to make something that makes
detecting harmful STIs safer than ever before, so
that people can take immediate action in the
privacy of their own homes without the invasive
procedures at the doctors," 14-year-old Daanyaal
Ali, one of the inventors, told the press. While still in the conceptual stage, the team
explained that the S.T.EYE could glow green for
chlamydia, yellow for herpes, purple for human
papillomavrius or blue for syphilis. The team, which also invovled students Muaz
Nawaz, 13 and Chirag Shah, 14, won the TeenTech award for best health innovation for their idea, which they hope will help make sex safer in the
future. "We created the S.T.EYE as a new way for STI
detection to help the future of the next
generation," said Ali. "We've made sure we're able to give peace of mind to users and make sure
people can be even more responsible than ever
before." The team will be presented their award at
Buckingham Palace later in the year, and will also
be awarded £1,000 (AUD$2,000) for their
invention.
www.independent.co.uk/life-style/love-sex/a-condom-that-changes-colour-when-it-comes-into-contact-with-stis-has-been-invented-by-a-group-of-school-pupils-10339578.html

Re: Condoms That Change Colour Depending On Virus by brightnelly(f): 11:28pm On Jun 29, 2015
Ok
Re: Condoms That Change Colour Depending On Virus by AfricanApple(f): 11:36pm On Jun 29, 2015
small small children like that? anyway I don't even believe the stuff...yet

1 Like

Re: Condoms That Change Colour Depending On Virus by iswearinowell(m): 12:00am On Jun 30, 2015
space 4 sale!!!
Re: Condoms That Change Colour Depending On Virus by spicy244(f): 4:56am On Jun 30, 2015
Nice one.....
@African Apple, av u forgotten that they are not Nigerians?So its betta u believe
Re: Condoms That Change Colour Depending On Virus by Nobody: 5:07am On Jun 30, 2015
Yoruba man: thank God, my dreams have come through. Owambe till infinum.

Hausa man: Wetin concern me, I dey talk am say that waterproof, I dey make me no enjoy the ingredients for nyarinya, una still dey produce another one.

Igbo man: Chei, if I go fit be the sole distributor for the whole West Africa, I will follow drag for chieftancy title for my village.

Idi Amin: where can I order it online ASAP. cheesy
Re: Condoms That Change Colour Depending On Virus by IceMan85(m): 6:00am On Jun 30, 2015
Incase
Re: Condoms That Change Colour Depending On Virus by bluewles33: 6:26am On Jun 30, 2015
K
Re: Condoms That Change Colour Depending On Virus by saintneo2: 6:53am On Jun 30, 2015
So will the urge to have sex allow the user to inspect the condom for changes upon initial contact. Sex takes away blood from the brain, thereby reducing logical thinking.

Please join me and learn from these Seven Leadership Qualities. I believe you will benefit from it.
Re: Condoms That Change Colour Depending On Virus by chaptersix(m): 7:45am On Jun 30, 2015
the condoms helps when u insert into a lady and the lady suffers frm any of the virus, the color will change, and u wl knw wah ure dealing with
Re: Condoms That Change Colour Depending On Virus by Nobody: 8:12am On Jun 30, 2015
Let keep hoping!

(1) (Reply)

Transform Your Bed From Average Sleeper To Luxe Hotel Bed / How To Make Money On Youtube Without Uploading Video, No Comment / Why I Couldn't Date Any Girl?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.