Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,601 members, 7,809,184 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:36 AM

Where Can I Get Freelance Jobs Online - Legit Coys Only. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Where Can I Get Freelance Jobs Online - Legit Coys Only. (971 Views)

Update On Captcha Entry Jobs Online. How To Make Passive Income From It / Dangote, 6 Foreign Coys To Begin Gold, Coal Mining / The Month That Ends The Financial Yr Of The Quoted Coys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Can I Get Freelance Jobs Online - Legit Coys Only. by hamlak(m): 3:50pm On Mar 02, 2009
Hi Folks,

This is one area I have been looking at to add to my online income this new year 2009.

I am looking to write articles for people who like to have articles written for them. I already
have the experience writing and have written many articles which hasĀ  been published online.

I am looking for real Freelance job sites online where I can bid for jobs.

You know of any? Pls let me know by posting it here or sending me a PM.

I do not want any site where they charge to register. Will prefer it if you have dealt or you
know someone that has deal with the coy you recommend.

Have found www.getafreelancer.com

Looking for more like this.

Counting on for your usual support Guys.
Re: Where Can I Get Freelance Jobs Online - Legit Coys Only. by LateefO(m): 7:27pm On Mar 02, 2009
Hi Hamlak,
Greetings to you.
Article Writing is a very good online business as we all know but I doubt if the return could make a living on the internet. Since you said you want to add it to your list of online revenue, something came to my mind, it means the other source or sources of income are of the same range (minimal income). I think there are better online business out there that you can delve into and you will be amazed at the returns but nevertheless article writing still pays to doing nothing. So I wish you best of luck.

To answer your question I would recommend;
www.writersweekly.com
www.freelanceworkexchange.com
www.elance.com
www.articlecity.com

These are very good ones I think you can rely upon.

Hope this helps you.

To Your Success.
Lateef (Online Business Expert)
http://www.onlinebusinessexpose.com
Re: Where Can I Get Freelance Jobs Online - Legit Coys Only. by hamlak(m): 7:35pm On Mar 02, 2009
@ Lateef, thx so much for your input. I sure appreciate that.

Can u be kind enough to let me know some of the more profitable things I can do online.
I would have sent u a Pm, but I think it is better to post here as they would be people in
future with same need as i have today who will read and benefit from the thread.

Thank you so much for your contribution.
Re: Where Can I Get Freelance Jobs Online - Legit Coys Only. by LateefO(m): 3:26pm On Mar 03, 2009
hamlak:

@ Lateef, thx so much for your input. I sure appreciate that.

Can u be kind enough to let me know some of the more profitable things I can do online.
I would have sent u a Pm, but I think it is better to post here as they would be people in
future with same need as i have today who will read and benefit from the thread.

Thank you so much for your contribution.

Hi Hamlak,
Greetings to you today.
Sure, I can always share it. As we both know that there are lots of profitable business online, I will give you the best three and they are the one I spend most of my time with as they worth the time being spent on them.
In an order of profitability and less risky;
> Information Marketing: Create a product for a hungry market and make you cool money selling it to them.
> Affiliate Marketing: You sell other people's product for a commission.
> Online Sport Prediction: You predict the outcome of a sporting event and you get paid if you prediction is correct.

Hope you get to appreciate this business and tap into them in good time.

To Your Success.
Lateef (Online Business Expert)
http://www.onlinebusinessexpose.com
Re: Where Can I Get Freelance Jobs Online - Legit Coys Only. by hamlak(m): 3:35pm On Mar 04, 2009
@Lateef,

Once again thx for the additional input. I sure would look into them seriously.

I already created and have been marketing 2 Manuals. Let's say I slowed down
on the marketing or that the market stopped doing well for me. Any of the twosmiley

But I am going back to look at them after reading your suggestion.

Regads,

Hamlak
Re: Where Can I Get Freelance Jobs Online - Legit Coys Only. by 8oracle(m): 4:01pm On Mar 06, 2009
You will ahve more than you can chew if you google it
Re: Where Can I Get Freelance Jobs Online - Legit Coys Only. by ewealths(m): 7:33pm On Mar 06, 2009
It appear the person that started this post is really serious about online biz,could you PM your email address,I will forward it to a guy that takes you through what he calls bummarketingmethod or you could go over to iyabo oyawale's forum and find the post on power affiliate marketing,on my part would you be able to work for me,write articles for me,minimum 250 words,articles that would be accepted by ezinesarticles.com
why ezines? good question, articles submitted to them are actually read by a human being,I hope you get it, would you be available:I will provide keywords and topics, just PM me,thanks.
Re: Where Can I Get Freelance Jobs Online - Legit Coys Only. by hamlak(m): 12:15am On Mar 07, 2009
@ewealths, thanks for your response.

I already know about Bum Marketing and the rest. In fact I have been around a little. I write under the pen name Godspower Daniel and have written many articles that have been published online. You might google my name to find some of them.

Yes I can work for you. Check out my Article writing service at: http://www.ewealthsuccess.com

We can start anytime you like. I am already an expert Author at www.ezinearticles.com
Yes ezineartilces are particularly strict with their guidelines.

You should be able to contact me after visiting my site.

Regards.
Re: Where Can I Get Freelance Jobs Online - Legit Coys Only. by busyboy: 1:09am On Mar 07, 2009
thanks to all the gurus,I think you can get more on that if you google it
Re: Where Can I Get Freelance Jobs Online - Legit Coys Only. by ewealths(m): 1:39am On Mar 07, 2009
Thanks, oh what a profile Godspower,I should contact you soon,I am thrilled.
Re: Where Can I Get Freelance Jobs Online - Legit Coys Only. by lazywealth(m): 1:49am On Mar 07, 2009
I can show you how to earn cash writting article online
send mails to successfulkenny@yahoo.com
Re: Where Can I Get Freelance Jobs Online - Legit Coys Only. by hamlak(m): 8:12am On Mar 07, 2009
@ Lazywealth.

You can send me the info at this address:

godspower.daniel at gmail .com

@ewealths.

I look forward to working with you and can not wait.
Get in touch soon.

Regards.

(1) (Reply)

The Much Demanded "BEST BANK! !" Poll! / Looking for NBC canned drink distributors / Group Sets Agenda For Diezani, Urges Her To Sack Gmd Nnpc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.