Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,645 members, 7,809,427 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:25 AM

Special Forces Units And Operators Of The Nigerian Armed Forces - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Special Forces Units And Operators Of The Nigerian Armed Forces (62630 Views)

Today Is Nigerian Armed Forces Remembrance Day (2017). / Buratai In Special Forces Uniform / Nigerian Armed Forces, Pride Of West Africa. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Special Forces Units And Operators Of The Nigerian Armed Forces by Nobody: 11:03pm On Jun 30, 2015
bigtt76:
That's exactly what am saying, using his hands rather than his feet to jab open the door is risky and would not give him enough recovery time to swing back into action.

hmmm

should I say am surprised a lady on this forum.
with knowledge of military ops n tactics
yes he was suppose to use a breaching tool
Re: Special Forces Units And Operators Of The Nigerian Armed Forces by Nobody: 3:03am On Jul 01, 2015
dayo23:
Stop saying trash boy, majority of ISIS/Al-Queda top commandants are still been killed by U.S Delta force and Airforce, 2ndly you don't expect U.S to deploy it Military to a sovereign state, the Arab world are against U.S deploying forces to there region, most of those Mission carried out by delta force/Navy Seal are covered operation (Dark). Beside have u heard terrorist capturing U.S territory? That is impossible bro. Rag tag team Boko haram were humiliating our so called celebrated military force in our own land even taking over our territory, chasing our Armies like puppet, and u here saying trash.
The truth is most of our Military lacks counter terrorism tactics, sadly na unqualified abokis full their pass people qualified ain't giving the job. Nigeria military are substandard, overhyped, weak and unprofessional.
You were making sense throughout, until you said @bolded
Re: Special Forces Units And Operators Of The Nigerian Armed Forces by Spidermon: 6:20am On Jul 01, 2015
PerfectlyPerfect:

Boko Haram ain't COMMON. terrorism isn't something you can just defeat. Check out the US and all the countries where they've been fighting terrorism and tell me if they've curbed it in any of the countries. you really have to give credit to these guys. they've done much more that the US have ever done. the US has the heaviest military budget in the world, more than that of half of all countries in Africa combined but see what Al Qaeda did to them, even when AL Qaeda was still a fledgling. Our military changed the tides of the war immediately they got better equipment and ammunition, if they get more, they'll still do better. me sincerely believe that if given the opportunity, we'll have the best military in the world

None of these terrorists have continually engaged america in American territory. Our scenario here in the North is quite different.
Re: Special Forces Units And Operators Of The Nigerian Armed Forces by Nobody: 6:35am On Jul 01, 2015
MuhdG:
You were making sense throughout, until you said @bolded
Re: Special Forces Units And Operators Of The Nigerian Armed Forces by omololu2020(m): 10:27am On Jul 01, 2015
dayo23:
Stop saying trash boy, majority of ISIS/Al-Queda top commandants are still been killed by U.S Delta force and Airforce, 2ndly you don't expect U.S to deploy it Military to a sovereign state, the Arab world are against U.S deploying forces to there region, most of those Mission carried out by delta force/Navy Seal are covered operation (Dark). Beside have u heard terrorist capturing U.S territory? That is impossible bro. Rag tag team Boko haram were humiliating our so called celebrated military force in our own land even taking over our territory, chasing our Armies like puppet, and u here saying trash.
The truth is most of our Military lacks counter terrorism tactics, sadly na unqualified abokis full their pass, people qualified ain't giving the job. Nigeria military are substandard, overhyped, weak and unprofessional.
what wia d southern officer doin wen unqualified abok1s wia been choosen? Alot of Nigerians lik u are just so stupid.
Re: Special Forces Units And Operators Of The Nigerian Armed Forces by Nobody: 12:02pm On Jul 01, 2015
omololu2020:
what wia d southern officer doin wen unqualified abok1s wia been choosen? Alot of Nigerians lik u are just so stupid.
Re: Special Forces Units And Operators Of The Nigerian Armed Forces by jbichene(m): 8:05pm On Jul 01, 2015
I never knew there was a thread like this I have missed a lot, some people have said stupid things which they know very little about ,first the guy in the picture performing bridge and cLear with a sniper rifle that looks like a dragnov; I think he is standing in the right angle considering the weapon he is using cos the dragnov is like the ak47 of sniper rifles, it's recoil is too much and also traditional long barrel for long range sniper rifles will also make things difficult , if he was to use the traditional leg bust open and shoot his rifle won't be as fast as the dude in the building ,so he opens from the side away from the door and wait for the guy to fire then you respond with a grenade or wait for a squad mate with a P.D.W to clear the building ,he obviously does not have a hand gun on him it would have been very useful to him.
Re: Special Forces Units And Operators Of The Nigerian Armed Forces by ZITRAN: 8:37am On Jul 02, 2015
jbichene:
I never knew there was a thread like this I have missed a lot, some people have said stupid things which they know very little about ,first the guy in the picture performing bridge and cLear with a sniper rifle that looks like a dragnov; I think he is standing in the right angle considering the weapon he is using cos the dragnov is like the ak47 of sniper rifles, it's recoil is too much and also traditional long barrel for long range sniper rifles will also make things difficult , if he was to use the traditional leg bust open and shoot his rifle won't be as fast as the dude in the building ,so he opens from the side away from the door and wait for the guy to fire then you respond with a grenade or wait for a squad mate with a P.D.W to clear the building ,he obviously does not have a hand gun on him it would have been very useful to him.
or he cud hv thrown in a flashbang den clear the building with his side arm
Re: Special Forces Units And Operators Of The Nigerian Armed Forces by jbichene(m): 10:50am On Jul 04, 2015
ZITRAN:
or he cud hv thrown in a flashbang den clear the building with his side arm
lol abeg no let laugh kill me ,some naija soldiers no even know watin be flash bang, where him want get flash bang from, good idea do and it would have surly worked

1 Like

Re: Special Forces Units And Operators Of The Nigerian Armed Forces by Nobody: 11:41am On Jul 05, 2015
jbichene:
Re: Special Forces Units And Operators Of The Nigerian Armed Forces by Duru1(m): 12:05pm On Jul 05, 2015
It is funny to read that a jungle called Nigeria has a special force. Special Forces are not only known by its nomenclatural tendencies but tactical shrewdness. Nigeria does not have what it takes to stand up a special force or a crack commando unit.
Re: Special Forces Units And Operators Of The Nigerian Armed Forces by jbichene(m): 7:31am On Jul 06, 2015
Duru1:
It is funny to read that a jungle called Nigeria has a special force. Special Forces are not only known by its nomenclatural tendencies but tactical shrewdness. Nigeria does not have what it takes to stand up a special force or a crack commando unit.
nigerians always under rate their country ,well as a matter of fact we do not jus have one I know about two at least, the navy sbs and the armies 72nd mobile strike force . the 72nd was rumored to be trained by the us marines and are making an impact in the war in the north, Nigeria has more than what it takes to maintain a world standard special force , and the armed forces seemed to be very well funded by GEJ to bring them to standard ,the attempt to purchase cobra helicopters & the ac 130 spooky ,and the purchase of mi24 hinds made me regain hope that our leaders knew what they were doing so leave the army alone they are trying and the are more than capable to create a world standard special force and presently the can stand against the south african rece and we will soon get to the stage were we will contend with forces like the british sbs ,us delta and isreal shyata /mossad .
Re: Special Forces Units And Operators Of The Nigerian Armed Forces by ThunderTrail(f): 8:02am On Jul 06, 2015
jbichene:
nigerians always under rate their country ,well as a matter of fact we do not jus have one I know about two at least, the navy sbs and the armies 72nd mobile strike force . the 72nd was rumored to be trained by the us marines and are making an impact in the war in the north, Nigeria has more than what it takes to maintain a world standard special force , and the armed forces seemed to be very well funded by GEJ to bring them to standard ,the attempt to purchase cobra helicopters & the ac 130 spooky ,and the purchase of mi24 hinds made me regain hope that our leaders knew what they were doing so leave the army alone they are trying and the are more than capable to create a world standard special force and presently the can stand against the south african rece and we will soon get to the stage were we will contend with forces like the british sbs ,us delta and isreal shyata /mossad .

Dreams do come true. This one will come to pass maybe 2900 A.D.
Re: Special Forces Units And Operators Of The Nigerian Armed Forces by jbichene(m): 10:30am On Jul 06, 2015
ThunderTrail:

Dreams do come true. This one will come to pass maybe 2900 A.D.
it's not a dream, it's a working progress and I'll say give it 15years then we will see, it takes a continuous conflict like boko haram's conflict to build a powerful military ,I just think that Nigerias continuous running to usa for training would slow us down because they always do shakara and never complete the training, we should turn to russians spetnaz and british SAS it does not have to be America, by the way it is a very attractive quality of a girl to know abt military stuff, so I'll like to know more abt u, am john and u are ?
Re: Special Forces Units And Operators Of The Nigerian Armed Forces by Alsiddik(m): 6:22am On Jul 16, 2015
Spidermon:

None of these terrorists have continually engaged america in American territory. Our scenario here in the North is quite different.
Spidermon:

Spidermon:

Yeah it is quite different and a difficult one because we are fighting each other, but still they deserve some credit.
Re: Special Forces Units And Operators Of The Nigerian Armed Forces by babafirst(m): 5:40pm On Jul 31, 2015
SLIDEwaxie:
the mutherfucka watches too much movie...

if his bullet finishes in a close spaced battle, he shld take permission to go collect the right rifle
Lwkmddddd

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Sahara Reporters Posts Dino Melaye's Foreign Account Details And Check Book / Goodluck Jonathan Receives Prince Henry Nwazuruahu In Port Harcourt (pics / Ekene Bob: Amaechi Will Still Fly APC Flag With El-Rufai As His Running Mate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.