Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,990 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:19 AM

APC Report Card: Buhari In His First 30 Days! - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Report Card: Buhari In His First 30 Days! (3821 Views)

Osinbajo, Akpabio, Ngige At FG Report Card Of Buhari's Administration In Abuja / National ID Card To Compliment Voter’s Card – Buhari / National Identity Card To Complement Voters Card-buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Report Card: Buhari In His First 30 Days! by Nobody: 6:54am On Jul 01, 2015
skykenny:
You forgot to add that the rate of power supply has increased. Enemy of change.

Power supply is always better in rainy season, If you haven't observed that start now. Wait till dry season to know if power supplier has really improved. The present admin. Has not touched the area of power supply at all.

1 Like

Re: APC Report Card: Buhari In His First 30 Days! by biafranqueen: 5:53pm On Jul 01, 2015
Truckpusher:
My Queen, the dauradullard nefer chee chomting. grin
grin grin grin grin grin we go show them pepper if they don't fulfill them promise!
Re: APC Report Card: Buhari In His First 30 Days! by biafranqueen: 5:54pm On Jul 01, 2015
onlinebizinfo:

Power supply is always better in rainy season, If you haven't observed that start now. Wait till dry season to know if power supplier has really improved. The present admin. Has not touched the area of power supply at all.
My Dear can you believe they want to give this man credit of fixing the power? Wonders shall never end...
Re: APC Report Card: Buhari In His First 30 Days! by biafranqueen: 5:56pm On Jul 01, 2015
saintneo2:
Lots of stuff. The bailout to irresponsible leaders is terrible.

Please join me and learn from these Seven Leadership Qualities. I believe you will benefit from it.
People that could not manage the first finances we give them another billions of dollars $$$$ not ngn $!
Re: APC Report Card: Buhari In His First 30 Days! by biafranqueen: 5:57pm On Jul 01, 2015
bashydemy:
OP you are fool, Na you be 1st 2nd and 3rd in on your thread shame on you. Well GEJ did not achieve anything after his one year in office, The only he could achieve then was the subsidy putting Nigerians in great pain.
Look at your mouth if I post the three threads I created with his achievements you will vomit that your bed bellism!
Re: APC Report Card: Buhari In His First 30 Days! by bashydemy(m): 8:13pm On Jul 01, 2015
biafranqueen:
Look at your mouth if I post the three threads I created with his achievements you will vomit that your bed bellism!
Abeg post his achievement in office under one month...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Was Humiliated Because Of You, Ojukwu (photo) / Buhari Without School Cert Is Better Than Jonathan With A Doctorate Degree / Niger Delta Avengers Bombs Nnpc Pipeline At Nsit-Ibom. Akwa Ibom Stat.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.