Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,695 members, 7,809,622 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:04 PM

Osinbajo, Akpabio, Ngige At FG Report Card Of Buhari's Administration In Abuja - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo, Akpabio, Ngige At FG Report Card Of Buhari's Administration In Abuja (19281 Views)

Picture Of Amaechi, Tinubu, Akpabio, Ngige All With 4+4 / Minimum Wage: Organised Labour Absent At Fg's Reconciliatory Meeting / Alaafin Of Oyo, Lamidi Adeyemi 80th Birthday: Osinbajo, Akpabio Attend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Osinbajo, Akpabio, Ngige At FG Report Card Of Buhari's Administration In Abuja by henryanna36: 2:53pm On May 29, 2017
To mark Democracy Day today May 29,Senator Godswill Akpabio,Dr Chris Ngige and others participated and addressed the audience at the Federal Government Social Investment Programme Report Card of Buhari's Administration at the Presidential Villa, Abuja anchored by the Acting Resident, Prof Yemi Osinbajo, SAN.

These are some pictures from the event.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/05/photos-from-federal-government-social.html?m=1

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo, Akpabio, Ngige At FG Report Card Of Buhari's Administration In Abuja by henryanna36: 2:53pm On May 29, 2017

Re: Osinbajo, Akpabio, Ngige At FG Report Card Of Buhari's Administration In Abuja by chiefolododo(m): 2:55pm On May 29, 2017
Okay
Re: Osinbajo, Akpabio, Ngige At FG Report Card Of Buhari's Administration In Abuja by Nobody: 3:14pm On May 29, 2017
Report card? Ayam not understanding.

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo, Akpabio, Ngige At FG Report Card Of Buhari's Administration In Abuja by HisSexcellency(m): 3:14pm On May 29, 2017
grin grin
Waiting to see the report card

4 Likes

Re: Osinbajo, Akpabio, Ngige At FG Report Card Of Buhari's Administration In Abuja by NwaAmaikpe: 4:54pm On May 29, 2017
grin

BREAKING NEWS
My source at Aso Rock leaked a picture of Buhari's report card.

Leaked image below.

Akpabio was reportedly very furious with Prof OshiBuNjo that they could not even score at least an 'E'

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osinbajo, Akpabio, Ngige At FG Report Card Of Buhari's Administration In Abuja by brunofarad(m): 4:54pm On May 29, 2017
Ok

Re: Osinbajo, Akpabio, Ngige At FG Report Card Of Buhari's Administration In Abuja by smartty68(m): 4:54pm On May 29, 2017
N

3 Likes

Re: Osinbajo, Akpabio, Ngige At FG Report Card Of Buhari's Administration In Abuja by Chrisozone: 4:55pm On May 29, 2017
I believe the report card will be empty because

"Silent is the best answer"

Zero achievement
Re: Osinbajo, Akpabio, Ngige At FG Report Card Of Buhari's Administration In Abuja by Edopesin: 4:55pm On May 29, 2017
Buhari That Does Nt Knw National Anthem

The Report Card Is Equal To F9 Parallel

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo, Akpabio, Ngige At FG Report Card Of Buhari's Administration In Abuja by Nobody: 4:56pm On May 29, 2017
When I was in primary school, the remark on my report card was always can do better even when I took second position fa! Those teachers mean die. But I don't think the FG can complain if we rate them 'Can do better'.

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo, Akpabio, Ngige At FG Report Card Of Buhari's Administration In Abuja by watchindelta(m): 4:58pm On May 29, 2017
perche undecided
Re: Osinbajo, Akpabio, Ngige At FG Report Card Of Buhari's Administration In Abuja by maxiuc(m): 4:58pm On May 29, 2017
Only in Nigeria will their president be missing during democracy day

Buhari in your next life you will understand that there things better left the way they are

You want power now you have it

8 Likes

Re: Osinbajo, Akpabio, Ngige At FG Report Card Of Buhari's Administration In Abuja by omusiliyu(m): 4:58pm On May 29, 2017
grin

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo, Akpabio, Ngige At FG Report Card Of Buhari's Administration In Abuja by masada: 4:59pm On May 29, 2017
hmmm
report card ke
what do dey think this administrations report card will be
I rate dem A
lol
Re: Osinbajo, Akpabio, Ngige At FG Report Card Of Buhari's Administration In Abuja by Ajibo111(m): 4:59pm On May 29, 2017
[/b]Who else hates a country called Nigeria [b]
Re: Osinbajo, Akpabio, Ngige At FG Report Card Of Buhari's Administration In Abuja by Shortyy(f): 4:59pm On May 29, 2017
Lol the first pic tho. That look akpabio gave osibanjo.
Re: Osinbajo, Akpabio, Ngige At FG Report Card Of Buhari's Administration In Abuja by oshe11: 5:01pm On May 29, 2017
1st Pix

Osibanjo: I command U to Shake Me

Akpabio: U say?

2nd Pix

***after Osibanjo has reminded him who the new presido is.....

Akpabio: Ha! Baba twale, I Loyal grin
Re: Osinbajo, Akpabio, Ngige At FG Report Card Of Buhari's Administration In Abuja by tutudesz: 5:02pm On May 29, 2017
Shortyy:
Like what are you doing here?
Re: Osinbajo, Akpabio, Ngige At FG Report Card Of Buhari's Administration In Abuja by omusiliyu(m): 5:03pm On May 29, 2017
Shortyy:
Like this

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo, Akpabio, Ngige At FG Report Card Of Buhari's Administration In Abuja by rozayx5(m): 5:03pm On May 29, 2017
undecided
Re: Osinbajo, Akpabio, Ngige At FG Report Card Of Buhari's Administration In Abuja by mikeycharles(m): 5:03pm On May 29, 2017
Report card shocked as in results, make I know see F for there
Re: Osinbajo, Akpabio, Ngige At FG Report Card Of Buhari's Administration In Abuja by Lilimax(f): 5:17pm On May 29, 2017
APC has failed with flying colours embarassed No nmekwatalism!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo, Akpabio, Ngige At FG Report Card Of Buhari's Administration In Abuja by Lilimax(f): 5:20pm On May 29, 2017
I am still pained that our President is away on democracy day for medical tourism. I pray to God to grant him quick recovery to continue his 'pight against kwarafsion; ' Before he came to power, that is the only thing he kept on hammering he'll do . embarassed
Re: Osinbajo, Akpabio, Ngige At FG Report Card Of Buhari's Administration In Abuja by ehissi(m): 5:35pm On May 29, 2017
Rubbish! This event was hosted by our Coordinator and not acting resident. .......... angry
Re: Osinbajo, Akpabio, Ngige At FG Report Card Of Buhari's Administration In Abuja by nkemjacob2(m): 5:44pm On May 29, 2017
Dis is two yrs, ApC will say we shud gv dem time
Re: Osinbajo, Akpabio, Ngige At FG Report Card Of Buhari's Administration In Abuja by SEYILIGHT(m): 5:49pm On May 29, 2017
Nigeria is indeed a science!
Re: Osinbajo, Akpabio, Ngige At FG Report Card Of Buhari's Administration In Abuja by senatordave1(m): 6:02pm On May 29, 2017
Buhari has done very well in some sectors like roads,employment,agriculture,security,corruption.il give him a B in those areas.he has a pass mark in economy,f in housing,pass mark in health and edication.in terms pf roads,he has tarred several,completed some started by gej and obj.some of them are calabar-itu,abj-kad,kano-maiduguri-yola-gombe,umuahia-ik,ogoja-benue,ahoada road,enugu-ph,lagos-dutse'hadejia,dutse-potiskum,illorin-jebba etc.under employment,the npower has employed over 200,000 youths.ten of them are working in my ppa in anambra state where i am serving.since 2015,several fg agencies have been recruiting.immigrations are currently recruiting,navy just and airforce just finished theirs.the meal a day programme in 7 states have employed thousands of caterers.data from bureau of statistics shows that buhari in 2 years have provided 2mil jobs.in agriculture,several states have been encouraged to be self sufficient.lagos and kebbi even did a combo.the cbn have given loans to thousands of farmers.dr audu ogbeh the agric minister have distributed several seedlings,fertilizers,tractors to farmers as part of the diversification plan.dangote and several states are now into the rice business.many states are now turning to agric.under security the boko haram have been severely degraded and subdued,there are now into suicide bombings.terrorism can never fully be wiped out afterall the us have not totally stopped it in afghanistan and iraq.several cult groups and criminal gangs have been bursted.the militancy in the delta have reduced.
In terms of corruption,the efcc and other security agencies have arrested and arraigned several top politicians across all parties.many looters have returned their loots including buhari's friend jafaru isa.about two or three convictions of top looters have been secured which include an ex dg of nimasa and ex gov of adamawa.the inability of the efcc to get others to be convicted can be blamed on the constitution which favours the rich against the poor and the activities of corrup judges.thevl executive can only arraign suspects and only the judiciary can convict.
Even in the economic sector some feats have been recorded.the fg has gradually looked away from oil revenue and targeted taxation and agric.fowler the head of firs have increased the revenue output of firs,many states have boosted their igr.the customs have increased their revenue collection same as nirs and other revenue agencies.the fg have reduced cost of
running the government substantially,capital expenditure have increased,the kano-lag and lag-cali rail project is ongoing.power generation is now almost 4000mw and last tear reached a record level.fuel scarcity have reduced,dangote have been encouraged by the govt to fastrack his refinery project which would be completed next year and oil import would end by 2019.most of the chibok girls have been rescued.
From the above postulations,it is obvious that in 2 years of apc government,they have gotten a 60 to 65 percent passmark.up apc,up buhari

3 Likes

Re: Osinbajo, Akpabio, Ngige At FG Report Card Of Buhari's Administration In Abuja by Nobody: 6:09pm On May 29, 2017
Unyime Henry wrote:
Two years of blaming Jonathan
Two years of civilian dictatorship
Two years of economic distress
Two years of confusion
Two years of making excuses
Two years of lies and deceit
Two years of maladministration
Two years of no result
APC..... Change that has chained us

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo, Akpabio, Ngige At FG Report Card Of Buhari's Administration In Abuja by farem: 6:15pm On May 29, 2017
ehissi:
Rubbish! This event was hosted by our Coordinator and not acting resident. .......... angry

Pesin wey no fit spell *President* well, that one na Nairalander?
Rubbish!

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo, Akpabio, Ngige At FG Report Card Of Buhari's Administration In Abuja by donnie(m): 6:18pm On May 29, 2017
This Osinbanjo na real presidential material. smiley

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

GB Onoh: "Buhari Jailed My Father But I Support Him For 2019" / Senate Grills Fashola, Others As Ministerial Screening Resumes / Picture Of Mugabe's House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.