Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,557 members, 7,816,346 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:56 AM

Traders, Artisans To Shut Anambra Today As FG Relocating 40 Bokoharam - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Traders, Artisans To Shut Anambra Today As FG Relocating 40 Bokoharam (30036 Views)

Photos Of Buhari & Osinbajo Laughing Hard In Office Today As Osinbajo Briefs Him / Photo Of Nnamdi Kanu In Kuje Prison Today As He Receives IPOB Members. / Housemaid And, Artisans To Pay Taxes In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Traders, Artisans To Shut Anambra Today As FG Relocating 40 Bokoharam by BENARI: 8:41am On Jun 30, 2015
mistabiola:
Waste of time.....

Buhari: Tell those your market women and illiterate protesters to behave themselves. Look into my eyes, I am not jonathan.

OB: Yes Oga

I no fit laugh Abeg!
Re: Traders, Artisans To Shut Anambra Today As FG Relocating 40 Bokoharam by Fash20: 8:42am On Jun 30, 2015
This is simple. Buhari should address the issue and promise them they'll never regret the relocation of ...
Re: Traders, Artisans To Shut Anambra Today As FG Relocating 40 Bokoharam by FrankDave07(m): 8:43am On Jun 30, 2015
Guy relax oo Hw una mara b sef Tho i no frm East Buh y dem go carry boko haram go East Prisons don full 4all d state 4North? Wetin b una plan Mak una behav una selv oo
Re: Traders, Artisans To Shut Anambra Today As FG Relocating 40 Bokoharam by gmus: 8:43am On Jun 30, 2015
bushdoc9919:

While your point is fully taken.....the fact remains that a Boko infiltration attack on a ''poorly built Nigerian jail'' could lead to mass casualties...and serious security problems in the SE.

Which is why I understand the protester's fears.

That is the point!The fact dt boko haram can now potentially attack any part. of nigeria is.what will make other regions to be absolute in dr resolve and determinatn to strongly join forces and fully cooperate with other regions to put a complete end to the terrorism. It now no longer,'Let them continue killg themselves.

The truth is this: buhari shd be praised to high heavns for ds decisn. It shows he is a.real general who understands the psychology of wafare. The need for self -preservatn and survival has turned many near defeat to victory. Remember dt d other day he ordered dt boko haram combact hq be moved to maiduguri.Dt way d generals will now realize dt dy can be potentially attacked by bh.Dt way dy will see dt corruotion ,embezzlement and all such is a shot at one's own foot.Dt was another effectivd use of psycholigy in cimbactg d insurgence.

Friend there is psychiligy in warfare.It is not d size of a dog dt matters it is d size of d fight in dog.

Why has bh been so diffucult to eradicate.Ds guys know dy are fightg against a larger and more superior army.So dy are fughtg also for survuval and self preservatn. Forget about d suicude bombg. it just stragegy of using brain washed and indispensable indivuduals to presere those dt matter. Why didnt shekau suicide bomb.
D other time when d heat bcame umbearable because of support from cameroun and other neighbourg countries, dy had to call out to ISIS for help.

For as long as dse guys have more psychologucally investment in d war though dy may be few dy will always have d upper hand.

Wars are not always won by numbers and armunitions. sometimes dy are won by despetatn, determinatn and gallance.

By movg d prisoner to other parts he is strategically making d whole region become psychologically involved in d war. It is now no longer a northern Nigerian war. It is now a.Nigerian war.

There will ni longer be arm chair observg by other regns.Now every .one will put hans on deck to win d war.

Personally, I never had any faith in PMB. But wt these strategies strategy compellg others who hitherto have been observers to be participants I am startg to have faith in him.
Re: Traders, Artisans To Shut Anambra Today As FG Relocating 40 Bokoharam by Nnetriplet: 8:44am On Jun 30, 2015
Everyday I regret why I voted this man, I was told, warned about it but I was so mesmerised by the message of change, oya na change don come.

2 Likes

Re: Traders, Artisans To Shut Anambra Today As FG Relocating 40 Bokoharam by 247notire(m): 8:44am On Jun 30, 2015
shawwal1:
Call on your biafran warlords to come in fool force to stop the movement of the prisoners,protest is a waste of time my 'iyamurai' brothers

The fear of boko! hehehe baba carry on with ur plan

Jona did worst to Arewa,we most revenge in fool force
Misguided northerner blinded by ethnicity and religion of brainwash. U need Jesus...
Re: Traders, Artisans To Shut Anambra Today As FG Relocating 40 Bokoharam by Nicepoker(m): 8:44am On Jun 30, 2015
Boko haram can now spread like ebola. This man called buhari is senseless. Kill them in the north. Why spread them to the east.

1 Like

Re: Traders, Artisans To Shut Anambra Today As FG Relocating 40 Bokoharam by ulmaukpong(m): 8:44am On Jun 30, 2015
HungerBAD:
Traders wants to do a mother of all protest? can somebody educated from the East, please tell this people nobody has ever won a fight with the Federal Government.

They should know, they lost the last one.
you are very sick...I am not from the east but I have to defend them on this....We all know that boko haram have attacked prisons were their members are held ad inmates,this can lead to exchange of bullets which can move astray n hit someone not involved in the fight the by causing death or injury. Those people say the they want to protest against this action as they are concerned of their security. Does protest mean fight in your village

1 Like

Re: Traders, Artisans To Shut Anambra Today As FG Relocating 40 Bokoharam by blesoh(f): 8:45am On Jun 30, 2015
chuna1985:

Millions of Igbo traders are Degree holders.
dont mind that fool

2 Likes

Re: Traders, Artisans To Shut Anambra Today As FG Relocating 40 Bokoharam by Nobody: 8:45am On Jun 30, 2015
liberty300:
I must say, igbos where right not to vote this clueless tyrant dullard. First month in office and your plan is to spread boko haram across the country.

No federal investments in anambra state except for the federal hospital and school which is in a way mandatory...but they get federal prisoners? Please, this is wrong. if you see something that is wrong speak up..dont let hate cloud your judgement

As a yoruba i concur. Its totally unfair. Im begininng to really dislike this man.
Re: Traders, Artisans To Shut Anambra Today As FG Relocating 40 Bokoharam by gbrown(m): 8:46am On Jun 30, 2015
stankezzy:
the most useless write up i have ever seen
YEAH I UNDERSTAND HOW YOU FEEL, IT MUST BE VERY FRUSTRATING, THE TRUTH IS VERY BITTER, OHANAEZE DOING IT,S OWN, BIAFRA ON IT,S OWN, NDIGBO TAKING A DIFFERENT STAND, WHAT A PEOPLE, I WILL CONTINUE TO HIT YOU WITH THE TRUTH, I HOPE YOU RECALL THAT YOUR VERY OWN AZIKIWE IN THE HEAT OF THE CIVIL WAR DISSOCIATED HIMSELF FROM OJUKWU BIAFRA WAR, YOU IGBOS WILL ALWAYS BE TOSSED AROUND AS LONG AS YOU DON'T SPEAK WITH ONE VOICE, IT,S TIME TO SPEAK WITH ONE VOICE.
Re: Traders, Artisans To Shut Anambra Today As FG Relocating 40 Bokoharam by Emyben(m): 8:46am On Jun 30, 2015
aldrick:

Ur very stupid, watin concern we south south wit u igbos again?? Eeeh. Were dey relocated to south south. And even if d ey we r e hw does it concern u?? Have any south south freedom fighter said anytin abt d relocation of dose boko boys?? Wich kind attach by force be dis one.

You are very stewpid and a disgrace to Nairaland and Nigeria at large.

It is people like u that attach tribalism to every comment.
Disgusting mofo
Re: Traders, Artisans To Shut Anambra Today As FG Relocating 40 Bokoharam by calvin0622(m): 8:47am On Jun 30, 2015
lets be sincere it's wrong.am a Hausa man and I feel the reason why the igbos protest Co's they have good reason for that. we brought it upon our serves and we should bear the cross. Nobody will see danger coming and not fight it.Y are they been transferred. is the prison in madugiri not big enough to accompany them. What is exactly the season for that
Re: Traders, Artisans To Shut Anambra Today As FG Relocating 40 Bokoharam by Nobody: 8:47am On Jun 30, 2015
When the igbos start complaining some people wud say they are always playing d victim card, d land mass of d entire Southeast is as big as just one state in d north, even bornu state is bigger dan d entire SE, but the fools deem d south east fit, and d yorubas are throwing support.
Shouting if igbos don't like it dat Igbos shud relocate to another state.
I don't blame dem sha, tomorrow d terrorists and der brothers from d north, wud drive pass d new policeless checkpoint to Anambra and unleash mayhem with the intention of releasing der brothers. Igbos wud cry again and they wud say they are playing d victim card.
Yoruba ppl time shall tell.

1 Like

Re: Traders, Artisans To Shut Anambra Today As FG Relocating 40 Bokoharam by agabaI23(m): 8:48am On Jun 30, 2015
shawnfamous:
Thats a very bad omen ! Y shd buhari move dis prisoners from north to east Let him move it 2 lagos na! So wen boko haram want to release their captives they blow up anambra ? Buhari dis wz y i neva liked u! Dnt let me miss jonathan!

Does he even nid 2 arrest dem

Fire them! Fire them!! Fire them!!!

NO REMREDY! Send them back 2 allah
The reason I don't want this guys here.
Re: Traders, Artisans To Shut Anambra Today As FG Relocating 40 Bokoharam by blesoh(f): 8:48am On Jun 30, 2015
He should pls think over it,and move it to Katsina if possible Daura since to him its a development,charity begins @ home.
Re: Traders, Artisans To Shut Anambra Today As FG Relocating 40 Bokoharam by diamondzzs(f): 8:48am On Jun 30, 2015
walemoney007:
d prison in aguta blong to d federal govt,so bh members can b put dia.dis is one Nigeria.ibos are found in almost everywia in Nigeria,do u fink d indigenes are also comfortable wit dat.d bh members will b takin to d aguta prison,u ibos can protest,no one cares
Pls shut up every tribe in Nigeria can b found in any part of Nigeria. Enough yorubas & hausas r in d east too... Think b4 writing crap!

1 Like

Re: Traders, Artisans To Shut Anambra Today As FG Relocating 40 Bokoharam by kayalla(f): 8:48am On Jun 30, 2015
I don't why they re even protesting, once they land on that soil they would just kill them all. They ve done enough havoc. . If this appology of a president wants to bring war its ok.
Re: Traders, Artisans To Shut Anambra Today As FG Relocating 40 Bokoharam by shizzleStar: 8:49am On Jun 30, 2015
where is that bastad osita okechukwu that ran to media to deny the report? I suggest the protester march to his house and lynch the bastad to death. I hate that bastad with passion angry

1 Like

Re: Traders, Artisans To Shut Anambra Today As FG Relocating 40 Bokoharam by hamilton62(m): 8:49am On Jun 30, 2015
gmus:
In my own opinion. Moving the prisoners to another part of nigeria is good .It will make every part of d nation see d eradication of boko haram as one on requiring collective interest.Up till now other regions have been acting as.arm chair observers.I have had pple sayg unkind thgs like 'boko haram can keep on bombg d whole of d north for all i care:.They dont see d fight as being collective.They dont think they have a stake. Now dt pple know dt boko haram can be moved to prison in any part of nigeria dy will see d need for joint and collective will to put an end to d menace.
when you finish taming a monster with the blood of the Christians and the non Muslim of the South while they were shouting against the blood letting and you are rejoicing nicknaming it Jihad.. then the monster becomes more deadly and start sipping your blood too in return and you still want me to partake in curbing it with more of my blood then who is the fool?
There is adequate security in abuja near Aso rock villa why are they not transferred there?
Oh! he, PMB is afraid too.... i thought he said they are his kins that the past govt should stop killing innocent people like them, BH so they wont bite him...
Re: Traders, Artisans To Shut Anambra Today As FG Relocating 40 Bokoharam by Nobody: 8:50am On Jun 30, 2015
Nnetriplet:
Everyday I regret why I voted this man, I was told, warned about it but I was so mesmerised by the message of change, oya na change don come.

We truly fell for it mehn. And he is just few weeks in.
Re: Traders, Artisans To Shut Anambra Today As FG Relocating 40 Bokoharam by blesoh(f): 8:50am On Jun 30, 2015
I know their last resort is Calabar,but God will not allow it to happen
Re: Traders, Artisans To Shut Anambra Today As FG Relocating 40 Bokoharam by 9jatatafo(m): 8:50am On Jun 30, 2015
Some of the baboons and dogs that are soaked in blood will be moving their killing wares to the east so we going to have two vices in kidnapping and terrorism
Re: Traders, Artisans To Shut Anambra Today As FG Relocating 40 Bokoharam by henrysilver(m): 8:51am On Jun 30, 2015
Sometimes I wonder what this people think of the Igbo's.. Yorubas were free in the last war,this time around hmmm let me reserve my comment..Buhari should not dare the igbos...
Re: Traders, Artisans To Shut Anambra Today As FG Relocating 40 Bokoharam by 1adewoye: 8:51am On Jun 30, 2015
liberty300:
I must say, igbos where right not to vote this clueless tyrant dullard. First month in office and your plan is to spread boko haram across the country.

No federal investments in anambra state except for the federal hospital and school which is in a way mandatory...but they get federal prisoners? Please, this is wrong. if you see something that is wrong speak up..dont let hate cloud your judgement

If you share in the national cake, you should also share in the burden.
Re: Traders, Artisans To Shut Anambra Today As FG Relocating 40 Bokoharam by Nobody: 8:51am On Jun 30, 2015
We should be ready for whatever we see in this country in the next 4yrs. Buhari is taking good things away from the south/east while he brings doom from the north to these regions. Our oil is now taking over by the northerners and we benefit nothing from their groundnut cultivation, cattle rearing etc. Instead, terrorism is brought upon us. I pray we wont be pushed to the wall, cos if that happens, i repeat, if that happens...i leave you to do the guessing.
Re: Traders, Artisans To Shut Anambra Today As FG Relocating 40 Bokoharam by 247notire(m): 8:52am On Jun 30, 2015
francescainnoce:
Does this mean that Nigeria's democracy doesn't include the hearing and understanding of its citizens..
These government are sick in the head.
Mi dear, it's the height of insensitivity by this govt. Let's see how it goes...
Re: Traders, Artisans To Shut Anambra Today As FG Relocating 40 Bokoharam by Ezegozie(m): 8:53am On Jun 30, 2015
walemoney007:
d prison in aguta blong to d federal govt,so bh members can b put dia.dis is one Nigeria.ibos are found in almost everywia in Nigeria,do u fink d indigenes are also comfortable wit dat.d bh members will b takin to d aguta prison,u ibos can protest,no one cares
you are jux a wasted life for this stupid Yorubad statement you made.
The Boko are Ram prisoners will never be transfered to any SE prison, rather it should be transfered to the SOUTH-WASTE dat voted that confused dullard.
Re: Traders, Artisans To Shut Anambra Today As FG Relocating 40 Bokoharam by 1adewoye: 8:53am On Jun 30, 2015
Nnetriplet:

You did not vote for him! Stop that your lie lie

1 Like

Re: Traders, Artisans To Shut Anambra Today As FG Relocating 40 Bokoharam by gabriel212: 8:54am On Jun 30, 2015
liberty300:

to be candid this is iirational decision from the govt.
no establishment of good projects by the FG in the state except this nonsense relocation of bastard people from the north why cant he build a new cage for them in one of the northern state if the existing is / are filled up? ISUPPORT THE SE ON THIS THEY MUST RAISE THEIR VOICE AGAINST THIS NONSENSE.
I WILL JOIN PROTEST IF HE DECIDE TO BRING IT TO THE SOUTH WEST.
Re: Traders, Artisans To Shut Anambra Today As FG Relocating 40 Bokoharam by kayalla(f): 8:55am On Jun 30, 2015
Ephemmm:

How many infrastructural development has Jonathan brought in the last six years if I may ask? Is Reverend King serving his jail sentence in the East? Did OBJ and MKO served their imprisonment in the Southwest?

Anyway, I blame FG for this mess: why would they be so careless to the extent that sensitive information like this is being transferred to public domain? Security information is not the matter of butter and bread: it is only in Nigeria where a soldier will be uploading his/her picture snapped with phone in the battle field.

That is to tell u how much brainless the president is, and u think one who has such plan for his country has any thing good in plan for us. People who steal agege bread of 10Naira re lynched on the spot and the ones who has killed millions of innocent re being provided comfort or should I say escape.

1 Like

Re: Traders, Artisans To Shut Anambra Today As FG Relocating 40 Bokoharam by 247notire(m): 8:56am On Jun 30, 2015
francescainnoce:
Does this mean that Nigeria's democracy doesn't include the hearing and understanding of its citizens..
These government are sick in the head.
Hey pretty, wudnt mind meeting u in person smiley. U in lagos?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Tanzanians Are Very Excited Because Jonathan Is Arriving Their Country. / Ekiti 2018: Fayemi's Posters Flood Ekiti Streets / Kamaru Usman Visits Yahaya Bello

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.