Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,507 members, 7,816,214 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:47 AM

Traders, Artisans To Shut Anambra Today As FG Relocating 40 Bokoharam - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Traders, Artisans To Shut Anambra Today As FG Relocating 40 Bokoharam (30032 Views)

Photos Of Buhari & Osinbajo Laughing Hard In Office Today As Osinbajo Briefs Him / Photo Of Nnamdi Kanu In Kuje Prison Today As He Receives IPOB Members. / Housemaid And, Artisans To Pay Taxes In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Traders, Artisans To Shut Anambra Today As FG Relocating 40 Bokoharam by Tripleclick(m): 8:15am On Jun 30, 2015
Kaeboy:
abii oooo dem dy fear boko way dey for cell and yt dem go dey shout everywea,beating chest like nonsense that they are warriors mtcheeeeeww
aswear dis ppl are empty drum
drum beaters, ur ancestors have never fought a sand war,, and still you are not better dn d tribe dt fought a civil that are even documentd online,, and yu r not ashamed of yourself
Re: Traders, Artisans To Shut Anambra Today As FG Relocating 40 Bokoharam by Princehojay(m): 8:16am On Jun 30, 2015
liberty300:
if it comes to making noise, everyone it's the Yorubas dat are number 1. With their chimpanzee attitude of making noise and attracting attention when they know they can't fight.

It's about thinking ahead..i thought you said your people are sophisticated? The prison is not a suitable holding facility for terrorists and the prison capacity is well exceeded. Boko haram should be contained and not allowed to spread, that's how to stop this scourge, but you don't care do you?

You are a big fool 4 mentioning Yoruba's in your statement, you swine, don't you know that you are a wast product to your generation, people that gave birth to someone like you are canine because they don't have brain to think about what their future hold, because had it be your parents really have brain when they were trying to conceive you, they would have wasted the spam that led to your pregnency or even aborted you while you were in embryo stage................. Barbarian.............

2 Likes

Re: Traders, Artisans To Shut Anambra Today As FG Relocating 40 Bokoharam by Nobody: 8:17am On Jun 30, 2015
Sulaimon01:

Ones wey dem no fit defend, like Jonathan's?
No need to talk again Cuz I've seen ur name us Suleiman.
Re: Traders, Artisans To Shut Anambra Today As FG Relocating 40 Bokoharam by Anojazy(m): 8:20am On Jun 30, 2015
HungerBAD:
Traders wants to do a mother of all protest? can somebody educated from the East, please tell this people nobody has ever won a fight with the Federal Government.

They should know, they lost the last one.
You are dumb and stupid, how could you say that? Nigeria is a democratic country; though the per claimed democracy is in dissertation, the people has the right to pressurise federal government in a peaceful protest as long as is not bloody.
Re: Traders, Artisans To Shut Anambra Today As FG Relocating 40 Bokoharam by Emnyte(m): 8:20am On Jun 30, 2015
Abi Buhari want to shift bokos attention to south ni, so that it will be fair. If there should be any bomb blast in the east, then my southwest, what else?
Re: Traders, Artisans To Shut Anambra Today As FG Relocating 40 Bokoharam by Nobody: 8:21am On Jun 30, 2015
HungerBAD:
Traders wants to do a mother of all protest? can somebody educated from the East, please tell this people nobody has ever won a fight with the Federal Government.

We have not bothered to even fight.
That was why.
Re: Traders, Artisans To Shut Anambra Today As FG Relocating 40 Bokoharam by omoelesa(m): 8:21am On Jun 30, 2015
Theese Bolo Bolo are afraid of unamred boko boys.cheast beating and noise are their weapon.Una Neva See Common Riot Una Don Dey fear talkless of war.Yeye Dey Smell
Re: Traders, Artisans To Shut Anambra Today As FG Relocating 40 Bokoharam by chidooh1: 8:22am On Jun 30, 2015
HungerBAD:

wild-mouthed people always talk sh*t
Re: Traders, Artisans To Shut Anambra Today As FG Relocating 40 Bokoharam by PentiumPro(f): 8:23am On Jun 30, 2015
see how yibooes dey para because of common 40 Boko boys. grin
Re: Traders, Artisans To Shut Anambra Today As FG Relocating 40 Bokoharam by mubarak001(m): 8:23am On Jun 30, 2015
This is serious...imagine bombing on that soil, I trust my Una brodas, e go be fire for fire.

Meanwhile,

For your private tutoring in science subjects, training on AutoCAD, archicad, artlantis studio, and chess game in Port Harcourt.
Contact; renadox@yahoo.com
Re: Traders, Artisans To Shut Anambra Today As FG Relocating 40 Bokoharam by teebaxy(m): 8:24am On Jun 30, 2015
walemoney007:
d prison in aguta blong to d federal govt,so bh members can b put dia.dis is one Nigeria.ibos are found in almost everywia in Nigeria,do u fink d indigenes are also comfortable wit dat.d bh members will b takin to d aguta prison,u ibos can protest,no one cares
Im not an igbo guy but i love igbos because the are hardworking unlike some that prefers begging...
Re: Traders, Artisans To Shut Anambra Today As FG Relocating 40 Bokoharam by Tripleclick(m): 8:25am On Jun 30, 2015
Idrismusty97:
Which of your resources is government exploiting parasite? Is it your erosion ridden lands, your baby factories or your numerous drug labs?
your best effort is ranting,, even upon all yu mention,, you r not still better dn dt tribe of rising sun,, shameless southern vulture, with dry lands
Re: Traders, Artisans To Shut Anambra Today As FG Relocating 40 Bokoharam by betty202020(m): 8:25am On Jun 30, 2015
HungerBAD:

and u think the best way to cure an infectiuos disease is bringing the patient in contact with healthy people? Did u know what is quarantine?
Re: Traders, Artisans To Shut Anambra Today As FG Relocating 40 Bokoharam by emeraldo56(m): 8:26am On Jun 30, 2015
sexynabila:
buhari kws wat he is doing.... first he orderd d removal of soldeirs for check point..now he has relocated boko haram prisoners to anambra....y? so dt boko haram can can freely spread to the east...and if dat happen....wat next is likely to happen? war...cos i know d east will not fold their hands to be killed by boko haram..... i pray for peace in dis contry....if buhari is d one dat wants to start another war in dis country...let him not see d light of a new day...and let osinbanjo take over....
u are pretty but gat no brain
Re: Traders, Artisans To Shut Anambra Today As FG Relocating 40 Bokoharam by Nobody: 8:26am On Jun 30, 2015
We are calling on all Biafrans,

The only to stop these bloody thristy Jihardists is to live a seperate country.

For Biafrans who wanted CHANGE, CHANGE is here!
The location of Boko Haram members is being CHANGED.

For those who love truth!

WE have nothing in common with Mohammedian Emirates of the North!
WE are Biafrans, not Nigerians.

Let us stand up together and fight for our freedom.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Traders, Artisans To Shut Anambra Today As FG Relocating 40 Bokoharam by writetopoker: 8:27am On Jun 30, 2015
I hv said it time without immemorial that pmb is a pedophile & a rapist, pple thought I was just abusing, buhari raped aisha at d age of 9, when he was 45, idioootic generations
Re: Traders, Artisans To Shut Anambra Today As FG Relocating 40 Bokoharam by abu12: 8:29am On Jun 30, 2015
"However, MASSOB’s Deputy National Director of
Information, Mazi Chris Mocha in an SMS text,
warned that if they hear any sound of bomb
blast, as a result of this relocation exercise, they
would retaliate with immediate effect because
according to him, no particular group or sect had
the monopoly of throwing bombs or causing
violence."

Where will they retaliate?

1 Like

Re: Traders, Artisans To Shut Anambra Today As FG Relocating 40 Bokoharam by Nobody: 8:29am On Jun 30, 2015
At least anambra has senators and representatives athe the houses of assembly,this is the time to raise it at the floor of the house. Now that the silly federal govt has succeeded in letting very sensitive information leak,le them rescind their decision and send the prisoners somewhere else that no soul will know. Let them bring them down here to lagos' maximum security prisons or take them to ogbomoso or asaba.
Re: Traders, Artisans To Shut Anambra Today As FG Relocating 40 Bokoharam by gbrown(m): 8:30am On Jun 30, 2015
Humblega:

http://sunnewsonline.com/new/traders-artisans-to-shut-down-anambra-today-as-fg-relocates-40-boko-haram-detainees-to-anambra/
IGBO KWENU! NDIGBO KWENU!! OHANAEZE KWENU!!! WHAT IS REALLY WRONG WITH THESES IGBOS? IT,S SO FUNNY THAT THE SAME IGBOS WHO HAVE BEEN CLAMORING FOR BIAFRA COUNTRY CAN'T HANDLE 40 BOKO HARAM PRISONERS, A MERE 40 HARMLESS PRISONERS HAS THROWN THE ENTIRE IGBOS INTO PANIC, SO MUCH FOR THE ACTUALISATION OF BIAFRA, THE IGBOS ARE THIER OWN GREATEST ENEMIES, THE IGBOS CAN NEVER SPEAK WITH ONE VOICE, IN THE SIXTIES THE IGBOS TEAMED UP WITH THE NORTH TAFAWA BALEWA BECAME PRIME MINISTER, THE IGBOS WERE REWARDED WITH A CEREMONIAL PRESIDENT AZIKIWE WHO HAD NO REAL POWER, IN THE EIGHTIES THE SAME IGBOS TEAMED UP WITH THE SAME NORTH SO AWOLOWO WOULD NOT BECOME PRESIDENT, SO WHY KICK AGAINST YOUR TRADITIONAL ALLIES WHO HAVE BROUGHT YOU 40 GUEST PRISONERS, THE LEAST THE IGBOS HAVE TO DO IS TO PLAY THE GOOD HOST, THE IGBOS ARE IN DIRE NEED OF A COMMON IDENTITY, THE PRESENT RULING PARTY PASSED THROUGH THE RIGOROUS PROCESS OF METAMORPHOSIS, (AD,AC,ACN AND NOW APC) WHEN THE LATE IKEMBA LAUNCHED APGA I SAW IT AS A VERY WELCOME DEVELOPMENT, BUT THE IGBOS REFUSED TO BUILD ON IT, AS LONG AS THE IGBOS CAN'T SPEAK WITH ONE VOICE THEY WILL ALWAYS BE AT THE RECEIVING END

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Traders, Artisans To Shut Anambra Today As FG Relocating 40 Bokoharam by IBBG(m): 8:32am On Jun 30, 2015
Johnnoah1st:
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA, SO WITH ALL THE EMPTY THREAT BY OUR IGBO BROTHER THEY STILL CANT STOP THE RELOCATION OF THE BOKOHARAM PRISONER? IGBO TALKING 2MUCH WITH NO ACTION SINCE 1914, AND SOMEONE UP THERE IS SAYING IF BOKOHARAM BOMB THE EAST THEY GOING TO FIGTH BACK, HIAN IF HEAR, U WEY THEY AFRAID OF BOKOHARAM IN CAPTIVE NA U WAN FACE FREE BOKOHARAM DAT IS FULLY LOADED?
Why the mockery. I'm sure if it were in state u'll be shouting foul. So they have the right to protest.
Re: Traders, Artisans To Shut Anambra Today As FG Relocating 40 Bokoharam by stankezzy: 8:32am On Jun 30, 2015
lawanson44:

Is it not because we voted for your brother in the South South that we are being punished now? I know a lot of SS people who are in parley with the igbos and want a meaningful end to our marginalization even if it means coming together as a coalition but for you, i am sorry to say that YOU ARE A BIG 1DIOT!
stop wasting your time , dis guy na yoruba pretending to be ss,when you hear people talk ,wont u know where they come from?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Traders, Artisans To Shut Anambra Today As FG Relocating 40 Bokoharam by Tripleclick(m): 8:33am On Jun 30, 2015
omoelesa:
Theese Bolo Bolo are afraid of unamred boko boys.cheast beating and noise are their weapon.Una Neva See Common Riot Una Don Dey fear talkless of war.Yeye Dey Smell
SOUTHERN VULTURE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Traders, Artisans To Shut Anambra Today As FG Relocating 40 Bokoharam by stankezzy: 8:34am On Jun 30, 2015
gbrown:

IGBO KWENU! NDIGBO KWENU!! OHANAEZE KWENU!!! WHAT IS REALLY WRONG WITH THESES IGBOS? IT,S SO FUNNY THAT THE SAME IGBOS WHO HAVE BEEN CLAMORING FOR BIAFRA COUNTRY CAN'T HANDLE 40 BOKO HARAM PRISONERS, A MERE 40 HARMLESS PRISONERS HAS THROWN THE ENTIRE IGBOS INTO PANIC, SO MUCH FOR THE ACTUALISATION OF BIAFRA, THE IGBOS ARE THIER OWN GREATEST ENEMIES, THE IGBOS CAN NEVER SPEAK WITH ONE VOICE, IN THE SIXTIES THE IGBOS TEAMED UP WITH THE NORTH TAFAWA BALEWA BECAME PRIME MINISTER, THE IGBOS WERE REWARDED WITH A CEREMONIAL PRESIDENT AZIKIWE WHO HAD NO REAL POWER, IN THE EIGHTIES THE SAME IGBOS TEAMED UP WITH THE SAME NORTH SO AWOLOWO WOULD NOT BECOME PRESIDENT, SO WHY KICK AGAINST YOUR TRADITIONAL ALLIES WHO HAVE BROUGHT YOU 40 GUEST PRISONERS, THE LEAST THE IGBOS HAVE TO DO IS TO PLAY THE GOOD HOST, THE IGBOS ARE IN DIRE NEED OF A COMMON IDENTITY, THE PRESENT RULING PARTY PASSED THROUGH THE RIGOROUS PROCESS OF METAMORPHOSIS, (AD,AC,ACN AND NOW APC) WHEN THE LATE IKEMBA LAUNCHED APGA I SAW IT AS A VERY WELCOME DEVELOPMENT, BUT THE IGBOS REFUSED TO BUILD ON IT, AS LONG AS THE IGBOS CAN'T SPEAK WITH ONE VOICE THEY WILL ALWAYS BE AT THE RECEIVING END
the most useless write up i have ever seen
Re: Traders, Artisans To Shut Anambra Today As FG Relocating 40 Bokoharam by betty202020(m): 8:36am On Jun 30, 2015
otokx:

So the Owerri - Onitsha expressway is not federal investment abi?
are U not ashamed of urself and ur government that the only fg presence in anambra is onitsha-owerri road. ur brain disgust me. u stinks
Re: Traders, Artisans To Shut Anambra Today As FG Relocating 40 Bokoharam by putin3: 8:36am On Jun 30, 2015
APC = boko haram that's all
Re: Traders, Artisans To Shut Anambra Today As FG Relocating 40 Bokoharam by kayalla(f): 8:37am On Jun 30, 2015
walemoney007:
d prison in aguta blong to d federal govt,so bh members can b put dia.dis is one Nigeria.ibos are found in almost everywia in Nigeria,do u fink d indigenes are also comfortable wit dat.d bh members will b takin to d aguta prison,u ibos can protest,no one cares
U be idiot. U think this will affect oonly the igbo's, wait. When they escape u see if they will not spread. Empty head like u. Fool.

1 Like

Re: Traders, Artisans To Shut Anambra Today As FG Relocating 40 Bokoharam by cabaliciouscabal: 8:38am On Jun 30, 2015
So d Igbos ar Bloody coward afterall, am shocked to hear dat d igbos ar reacting in these format, I thought dey ar bragging dat dey want to secede, well for ur information dis same Boko Haram ar d ones u will contend with any tym u try to actualize ur dream, bcus dey will be conscripted into d Nigeria Army as d war goes on, so my cowardice Brothers u need not suffer urself by closing down ur markets cus it won't move a box of biscuits, Anambra is part of Nigeria and d federal government has d right to move prisoners anywhere, afterall Asari Dokubo was in Abuja prison despite d fact dat he has militants as followers and dey threatened hell and fire if Asari wasn't release, So take heart and try to live with it, and stop complaining as if u ar more special dan other Nigerians. I av noticed dat once a policy doesn't favour d south east dey will be shouting as if there heads is abt to be cut off. As u always say lagos is no man's land, so also Anambra or any oda state in Nigeria. I say let d Boko Haram prisoners be there in Anambra

4 Likes

Re: Traders, Artisans To Shut Anambra Today As FG Relocating 40 Bokoharam by kayalla(f): 8:39am On Jun 30, 2015
kettykin:
No need shutting down the economy of the east because of boko haram.which was initially the original intent of the brain less president.

What the east should do is to have contingent plans to curtail any presence of unidentified abokis in the east.

I don't think boko haram can attack the east and get scot free without causing wide scale damage to the interest of northerners in the east.
Te best thing na to kill them on sight. Wat or why re they still alive after the pain they ve caused.

1 Like

Re: Traders, Artisans To Shut Anambra Today As FG Relocating 40 Bokoharam by aimuan(m): 8:39am On Jun 30, 2015
liberty300:
I must say, igbos where right not to vote this clueless tyrant dullard. First month in office and your plan is to spread boko haram across the country.

No federal investments in anambra state except for the federal hospital and school which is in a way mandatory...but they get federal prisoners? Please, this is wrong. if you see something that is wrong speak up..dont let hate cloud your judgement
God will bless you for dis ur comment, although am not an ibo,but I completely subscribe to ur view.
Re: Traders, Artisans To Shut Anambra Today As FG Relocating 40 Bokoharam by PHIPEX(m): 8:40am On Jun 30, 2015
The first and only dividend of this administration to my beloved state is Boko Haram prisoners. I see the vendatta has started.
Re: Traders, Artisans To Shut Anambra Today As FG Relocating 40 Bokoharam by IBBG(m): 8:41am On Jun 30, 2015
Ephemmm:

They are not cowards, but you don dey shit for body by hearing Boko Haram prisoners tongue tongue tongue. Ojukwu, who ran away from the battlefield is the true definition of a cowards in Nigeria.
atleast he staked a claim for what he believed in rather make noise in the media with propaganda. Just as there is a saying, its better to attempt n fail than neva to attempt at all. So who are the chest beaters now.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Aisha Buhari Displays The 4+4 Symbol (Photos) / Adeleke Appoints Lawyer As Health Commissioner / Nigeria's Neatest State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.