Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,675 members, 7,813,247 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:34 AM

GO-TV, STARTIMES. Which Is Better. Price And Subscription Amount - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / GO-TV, STARTIMES. Which Is Better. Price And Subscription Amount (2844 Views)

Help Needed: Kindly Assist Me Pay My GOTV (N1800) Subscription- Adastacy1 / Too Much! See Cossy Orjiakor’s Sexy “cossy Dress” To Startimes Vchannel (photo) / Can He Use Money Won From Betting To Pay Bride Price And Sponsor The Wedding? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

GO-TV, STARTIMES. Which Is Better. Price And Subscription Amount by gabazin080(m): 6:20am On Jun 30, 2015
Pls I want to get either of the two but I want to know which one people use most.
Pls contribute if you have any idea how much each one is sold and subscription amount
Re: GO-TV, STARTIMES. Which Is Better. Price And Subscription Amount by Arbiola(f): 6:23am On Jun 30, 2015
Gotv is better.......iit goes for abt 5-6k if i'm right
Re: GO-TV, STARTIMES. Which Is Better. Price And Subscription Amount by AdeniyiA(m): 6:29am On Jun 30, 2015
gabazin080:
Pls I want to get either of the two but I want to know which one people use most.
Pls contribute if you have any idea how much each one is sold and subscription amount
it depends on what or programmes you love watching.
Re: GO-TV, STARTIMES. Which Is Better. Price And Subscription Amount by uniqueflash(m): 6:34am On Jun 30, 2015
GOTV is 4500 while STARTIMES is 3500,presntly am using GOTV n i can testify u woun't regret,as for my accnt no i ll gv u lera for ur appreciation
Re: GO-TV, STARTIMES. Which Is Better. Price And Subscription Amount by Nobody: 6:35am On Jun 30, 2015
bros, go for Go~Tv its sold at #4.5k comes with 1month free subscription. it shows 41 channels, most especially supersport select1, supersport select2, and blitz all these are sport channels, also, u wl enjoy african magic hausa, yoruba, igbo internatnal. lots of scintilating channels. sory bros i am nt an advertizer bt i lov gotv its a subsidiary of dstv.
Re: GO-TV, STARTIMES. Which Is Better. Price And Subscription Amount by gabazin080(m): 7:17am On Jun 30, 2015
AdeniyiA:

it depends on what or programmes you love watching.
I love football and my wife likes movie. so which one should we get
Re: GO-TV, STARTIMES. Which Is Better. Price And Subscription Amount by gabazin080(m): 7:19am On Jun 30, 2015
elijah2u:
bros, go for Go~Tv its sold at #4.5k comes with 1month free subscription. it shows 41 channels, most especially supersport select1, supersport select2, and blitz all these are sport channels, also, u wl enjoy african magic hausa, yoruba, igbo internatnal. lots of scintilating channels. sory bros i am nt an advertizer bt i lov gotv its a subsidiary of dstv.
Thanks bro. is it something I can install myself
Re: GO-TV, STARTIMES. Which Is Better. Price And Subscription Amount by gabazin080(m): 7:20am On Jun 30, 2015
uniqueflash:
GOTV is 4500 while STARTIMES is 3500,presntly am using GOTV n i can testify u woun't regret,as for my accnt no i ll gv u lera for ur appreciation
how much do you subscribe your GOTV
Re: GO-TV, STARTIMES. Which Is Better. Price And Subscription Amount by AdeniyiA(m): 7:37am On Jun 30, 2015
gabazin080:
I love football and my wife likes movie. so which one should we get
you can go for GOTV ...
I hope you'll know how to ration watching the TV to avoid clash of interest between you and your wife...
I'd also love to advice you to visit the offices(gotv &star times) whenever you're chanced to acquaint yourself with the programmes offered by each nd the price so you can decide on what you want, i didn't do this so i ended up buying the two... the first has become a waste in my house...
Re: GO-TV, STARTIMES. Which Is Better. Price And Subscription Amount by charlsecy(m): 7:43am On Jun 30, 2015
gabazin080:
...I want to get either of the two but I want to know which one people use most.
gabazin080:
I would recommend GOtv. The set [wire, antenna, remote and decoder] goes for N4,500.

There are about 2 regular subscription plans, namely, GOtv Value (N1200) and GOtv Plus (N1800).

More info on GOtv channels at http://nigeria.gotvafrica.com/mobi/channel-line-up.aspx

StarTime may be cheaper compared to the number of available channels, but I think GOtv, owned by DSTV, features more popular channels, and perhaps better programming. However, everything bothers on the particular programmes and/or channels you like.

Check StarTime bouquet options at http://www.startimes.com.ng/packages/

gabazin080:
I love football and my wife likes movie.......
GOtv has some 3 sports channels, Blitz, Sports Select 1 and 2.

If you really love sports, then you should upgrade to a more expensive DSTV bouquet, the ones that have Super Sports 3 [I think DSTV Compact or a higher plan], not GOtv.

Check DSTV channels at http://guide.dstv.com/channels

Generally, if you must choose between GOtv and StarTime, and your interest is sports while that of your wife is movies, then I think I should recommend GOtv....GOtv Plus precisely.
Re: GO-TV, STARTIMES. Which Is Better. Price And Subscription Amount by uniqueflash(m): 8:26am On Jun 30, 2015
gabazin080:
firstmonth is free den 1.8k subsequently
Re: GO-TV, STARTIMES. Which Is Better. Price And Subscription Amount by Nobody: 4:11pm On Jun 30, 2015
gabazin080:
Thanks bro. is it something I can install myself
yes Na, Just Read Manual

(1) (Reply)

How To Transform Your Good Girl Into Something Else (explicit) / Tell A Mod Something Crazy. / Am New Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.