Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,320 members, 7,819,086 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:01 AM

We’ll Soon Expose Jonathan’s Loots -buhari - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We’ll Soon Expose Jonathan’s Loots -buhari (52692 Views)

We’ll Soon Approve 150 More Private Universities – NUC / Magu To Lawyers: We’ll Soon Come After You / We’ll Expose Jonathan If EFCC Arrests Us — Ex- Associates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We’ll Soon Expose Jonathan’s Loots -buhari by ibietela2(m): 4:51pm On Jun 30, 2015
[s]
skykenny:
It's always difficult to rebuld a damage system. Even if it will take PMB one year to constitute his cabinet, I will never complain. Let him take his time and cleanse the system messed up by GEJ and his bunch of sycophants.
[/s]

Gej has been your president since independent?

1 Like

Re: We’ll Soon Expose Jonathan’s Loots -buhari by ibietela2(m): 4:53pm On Jun 30, 2015
MalcoImX:
If you're a judge, call an accused a criminal during trial and see whether you'll survive it.

Twisters everywhere
Re: We’ll Soon Expose Jonathan’s Loots -buhari by ibietela2(m): 4:55pm On Jun 30, 2015
[s]
kastonkastrol:
Did you know under Jonathan's administration over $60, 000, 000, 000 miraculously got missing with no trace till date. Something like this has never happened in any past administration except Jonathan's administration. Even ibb called himself a saint when he saw the kinda stealing that was going on in Jonathan's government.
[/s]

[size=80pt]Jesus[/size]

PROOF or STFU

1 Like

Re: We’ll Soon Expose Jonathan’s Loots -buhari by Nobody: 4:56pm On Jun 30, 2015
mistabiola:

I can't see you, this is not a video call. Lol!!! cheesy cheesy
Yes!! u can't see me. I am not talking about me but the movie u image is from
Re: We’ll Soon Expose Jonathan’s Loots -buhari by mistabiola: 4:59pm On Jun 30, 2015
Mee234:

Yes!! u can't see me. I am not talking about me but the movie u image is from

Pluto. cheesy cheesy , I know how to play hide and seek too smiley smiley
Re: We’ll Soon Expose Jonathan’s Loots -buhari by Nobody: 5:08pm On Jun 30, 2015
Truckpusher:
Let him continue making empty noises while Boko Haram is regrouping and armed militias are arming themselves across the country.

Buhari would cause a negative political Tsunami that would send the Nigerian state to a downward spiral movement that would send this nation into oblivion ,unfortunately his 'change' chanting zombies don't just get it until it hits them in the face like a bullet in the face.

By the time Buhari is through with this country ,we would be on the brink of a catastrophic civil war or a massive civil unrest that would be unprecedented in the history of this country.

He looks like a man that would shoot without aiming.

. . . . . . . . . . .goon, you are better off in the romance section . . . . . . . . . . . . .Nigeria was at the brink of civil war when the Otuoke comedian was the head clown at Aso Rock . . . . . . . . . .not anymore, we have replaced the goofy fedora hat man with a true king . . . . . . . . . . its not the 'change' zombies that don't get it, its the TANOID worms that are head deep in the Otouke man's toilet that remain clueless . . . . . . . . . . . . .child of doom, the only doom we will be seeing in Nigeria will be that which will befall you and your axis of influence grin grin
Re: We’ll Soon Expose Jonathan’s Loots -buhari by Nobody: 5:19pm On Jun 30, 2015

Re: We’ll Soon Expose Jonathan’s Loots -buhari by beloveddan: 5:21pm On Jun 30, 2015
Truely, this president lacks focus and sound unbiased judgement. I do not know if people are seeing what I see! The civil war we thought we have escaped may eventually come in Buhari's regime. I thought the better or best thing he should do now is to galvanize all zones of the country together and push it forward, but he seems to be further dividing the country by his body language. Are our nations leaders seeing this? I do not see wisdom in his utterances and actions. Time will prove me correct or wrong.

1 Like

Re: We’ll Soon Expose Jonathan’s Loots -buhari by neocortex: 5:27pm On Jun 30, 2015
As usual , Buhari apologists will jump up with joy just because he promised to do something. His supporters foolishly take his word as that of a god , no questions asked. I don't expect any reasonable person to believe all the newspaper achievement Buhari has been rolling out since swearing in.
Re: We’ll Soon Expose Jonathan’s Loots -buhari by neocortex: 5:55pm On Jun 30, 2015
ibietela2:
[s][/s]

[size=80pt]Jesus[/size]

PROOF or STFU

Don't mind the dullarden, he is one of those who had sold their brain for peanut.He can't think for himself.
Re: We’ll Soon Expose Jonathan’s Loots -buhari by ibietela2(m): 5:56pm On Jun 30, 2015
neocortex:

Don't mind the dullarden, he is one of those who had sold his brain for peanut.He can't think for himself.

I for talk o
Re: We’ll Soon Expose Jonathan’s Loots -buhari by samplegirl(f): 6:14pm On Jun 30, 2015
sukkot:
woman keep quiet. wow reading all these comments it is obvious nigeria is a country of reta-rds. in the usa and britain and other developed countries fraud prosecution takes years. heck even ordinary cases takes years. to evict someone from your house takes half a year. even ordinary spousal abuse case could take up to a year. bernie maddoff fraud corruption case in america took years .these mo-rons expect people to be in jail under 30 days. like buhari should just start arresting people without thorough investigation. man this country is full of retar-d-ed people. what happened to nigeria ? nigerians used to be brilliant and optimistic people. what went wrong ? where did we go wrong with these recent crop of demonic entities we call nigerians i have read up to 100 comments and the re-tards are all echoing the same sentiments ? shocked

Interestingly all you said here never relate to my point that recovery of loot should not be only on one administration.

But your first statement shows how polite and learned you the American is.
Re: We’ll Soon Expose Jonathan’s Loots -buhari by uzolexis(f): 6:15pm On Jun 30, 2015
caprini1:
And the "I will,I shall,I must,I would" ...continues!

hi,check ur e-mail.
Re: We’ll Soon Expose Jonathan’s Loots -buhari by neocortex: 6:17pm On Jun 30, 2015
DropShot:

The bigots have lost their sense of reasoning and objectivity. It's same with all bigots all over the world.

I think it is more of you lacking the intellectual capacity to comprehend
the reasoning behind their opinion.
It is worrying that someone like you who cannot independently arrive at a position accuses others of subjectivity.

All you can do is copy and paste whatever aligns with your erroneous conviction.
Before you attempt to reply , just ask yourself which is the better approach for Buhari to prosecute people on pages of newspaper or in a court of law.
Mind you I am fully in support of prosecuting corrupt individuals in a court of law not through name calling, blackmail and libel which is the hallmark of confused ones who have no evidence to back their claims.
Re: We’ll Soon Expose Jonathan’s Loots -buhari by Pavarottii(m): 6:23pm On Jun 30, 2015
skykenny:
It's always difficult to rebuld a damage system. Even if it will take PMB one year to constitute his cabinet, I will never complain. Let him take his time and cleanse the system messed up by GEJ and his bunch of sycophants.
Chei, I look at u wiv great sadness, u r one of the gullible Nigerians I can see, tha has been deceived.
Lemme ask u!
What exactly is he cleaning?
Anything u benefitting as a Nigerian was done by the past regimee. Has buhari done anything different?
So all the 4.5 trillion budgetted for a year by the last regime. Which FG has about 54% if he does nothing than just cleansing, u will be okay as a citizen?
My friend they r only deceiving u wiv stories, to make u feel good, boko haram is on the rise again, the boys from the creek are on the rise again. Dollar is dropping daily! And u just want him to be cleasing?
Be a MAN and don't just support blindly, because with what u r saying he and his cohorts will be stealing for a year and telling us they r working? Wen they r not? I won't advice u to support that way! Demand for wat will move the country forward and draw it baq, one year and no cabinet? That's backwardness!
Support justly n rationally!
My advice for u.
Re: We’ll Soon Expose Jonathan’s Loots -buhari by Nobody: 6:43pm On Jun 30, 2015
helpee:
Buhari again? When a government is confused, it will fall back on the old gimmick....shift the blame back to the previous regime. we don't need to know what the previous regime stole. APC already told us via sanusi during campaign how much was missing. By now, I expect many people to be in jail. Till date, apc is still telling us money is missing as if they didn't say so during campaign. Arrest these people now. Prosecute them and recover this loot. But wait.....Apc is setting up a political committee to probe money missing from NNPC. committee comprising of only APC governors. Not technocrat. Not forensic expert. Not even non partisan financial expert. What do I expect el rufai to say about Jonathan? To exonerate him abi? The report of the committee is dead on arrival. The partisan nature of the committee members shows that buhari is not ready for a serious business. Just playing to the gallery to gain time. This CHANGE is a FRAUD
Re: We’ll Soon Expose Jonathan’s Loots -buhari by teegbaj101(m): 6:58pm On Jun 30, 2015
helpee:
Buhari again? When a government is confused, it will fall back on the old gimmick....shift the blame back to the previous regime. we don't need to know what the previous regime stole. APC already told us via sanusi during campaign how much was missing. By now, I expect many people to be in jail. Till date, apc is still telling us money is missing as if they didn't say so during campaign. Arrest these people now. Prosecute them and recover this loot. But wait.....Apc is setting up a political committe to probe money missing from NNPC. committe comprising of only APC governors. Not technocrat. Not forensic expert. Not even non partisan financial expert. What do I expect el rufai to say about jonathan? To exonerate him abi? The report of the committee is dead on arrival. The partisan nature of the committee members shows that buhari is not ready for a serious business. Just playing to the gallery to gain time. This CHANGE is a FRAUD
always get ur fact rite b4 u post rubbish d gov of akwa-ibom is in d committee n last time I checked he is pdp.also there is a former acct general in d committee.n if el-rufai says anything abt gej n he has proof to show we should look d other way abi.dey made more than 8trillion n remitted only 4.something n embezzled d rest.ur saying dat d running cost of nnpc is more dan dat of naija abi.igbo no good for u oo cos na only person wey high on weed like ur gej dey high on ogogoro dey misyan like u dey do now
Re: We’ll Soon Expose Jonathan’s Loots -buhari by MrP7: 7:07pm On Jun 30, 2015
Expose Tinubu,Amaechi, Sylvia, loot too sir
Re: We’ll Soon Expose Jonathan’s Loots -buhari by bjdon: 7:24pm On Jun 30, 2015
samplegirl:

Interestingly all you said here never relate to my point that recovery of loot should not be only on one administration.

But your first statement shows how polite and learned you the American is.

Excellent. Don't let any sexist dinosaur prevent you from airing your views
Re: We’ll Soon Expose Jonathan’s Loots -buhari by specco(m): 7:54pm On Jun 30, 2015
kastonkastrol:
Exposing him is not enough. What happened to arresting the man ? Some people won't like to hear this, but Jonathan is the most corrupt leader we have ever had. If we should even go by his famous "stealing is not corruption" statement, then one will be left with no option but to give him the title of the most corrupt leader ever. I know ibb, obj and abacha where all thieves, but I don't think they will ever come close to Jonathan when it comes to stealing. Sometimes I get this awkward feeling that buhari is not very serious about fighting corruption. Am just kinda surprised that I haven't given up on my amiable general yet.

May God continue to help you sir.

Please remove Abacha's name from that list. Your amiable general has said that Abacha never stole any money and therefore not a thief. So mind yourself o.
Re: We’ll Soon Expose Jonathan’s Loots -buhari by wealth123: 8:08pm On Jun 30, 2015
In just 30 days in office? Buhari should arrest them without investigation? if Buhari does that, you will be the first person to castigate him as using military power in a civilian dispensation.

kastonkastrol:
Exposing him is not enough. What happened to arresting the man ? Some people won't like to hear this, but Jonathan is the most corrupt leader we have ever had. If we should even go by his famous "stealing is not corruption" statement, then one will be left with no option but to give him the title of the most corrupt leader ever. I know ibb, obj and abacha where all thieves, but I don't think they will ever come close to Jonathan when it comes to stealing. Sometimes I get this awkward feeling that buhari is not very serious about fighting corruption. Am just kinda surprised that I haven't given up on my amiable general yet.

May God continue to help you sir.
Re: We’ll Soon Expose Jonathan’s Loots -buhari by Inioluwa01(m): 9:13pm On Jun 30, 2015
Apc is setting up a political committe to probe money missing from NNPC. committe comprising of only APC governors.
Oga, get your facts straight before coming here to spew balderdash.. Does Udom Emmanuel look to you like an APC Governor?? I am utterly disappointed at your show of ignorance!
Re: We’ll Soon Expose Jonathan’s Loots -buhari by Inioluwa01(m): 9:17pm On Jun 30, 2015
helpee:
Buhari again? When a government is confused, it will fall back on the old gimmick....shift the blame back to the previous regime. we don't need to know what the previous regime stole. APC already told us via sanusi during campaign how much was missing. By now, I expect many people to be in jail. Till date, apc is still telling us money is missing as if they didn't say so during campaign. Arrest these people now. Prosecute them and recover this loot. But wait.....Apc is setting up a political committe to probe money missing from NNPC. committe comprising of only APC governors. Not technocrat. Not forensic expert. Not even non partisan financial expert. What do I expect el rufai to say about jonathan? To exonerate him abi? The report of the committee is dead on arrival. The partisan nature of the committee members shows that buhari is not ready for a serious business. Just playing to the gallery to gain time. This CHANGE is a FRAUD

Oga, get your facts straight before coming here to spew balderdash. Does Udom Emmanuel look to you like an APC Governor? I am utterly disappointed at your show of ignorance!
Re: We’ll Soon Expose Jonathan’s Loots -buhari by billyG(m): 9:48pm On Jun 30, 2015
helpee:
buhari find a cleaner work 4 this fuuul!b/4 he runs mad.
Re: We’ll Soon Expose Jonathan’s Loots -buhari by teegbaj101(m): 9:58pm On Jun 30, 2015
SUBMARINE:
OBJ IBB Abacha Tinubu Saraki Atiku etc

We hope BabaOneChance will not leave any sacred cow.

NIGERIANS SAY AFTER ME

PRAY NOT TO BE AS CONFUSED AS BUHARI
grin

grin

grin
sincerely speaking ur d one dat sounds confused,obj thru efcc under ribadu actually tried corrupt top shots n if u fools actually had something tangible wit all ur noise I believe tinubu should b abt finishing his jail term but d man is walking free n even ousted ur drunken (heroin) tinubu must b a genius cos apart frm u allegation of stealing he delivered.show me one person in ur God forsaken party dat has dart pedigree
Re: We’ll Soon Expose Jonathan’s Loots -buhari by billyG(m): 10:09pm On Jun 30, 2015
[quote author=samplegirl post=35315821]Buhari you are a fool and a coward.

So only Jonathan has looted. Start from Ibb, Shonekan, Abacha, Abdulsalam, Obj, Yar'adua and then Jonathan.

If you say you are recovering the loot from only one person it is called witch hunt in other words but if you say you are recovering from all looters it is only then you are making sense. Unless you want to tell us it is only Jonathan you are not afraid of.

Meanwhile you have spent over one month in office o, we never see anything different from campaign gimmicks. [/quote)
Buhari find work 4 dis e-diot,even as messenger b/4 he runs mad.
Re: We’ll Soon Expose Jonathan’s Loots -buhari by billyG(m): 10:15pm On Jun 30, 2015
samplegirl:
Buhari you are a fool and a coward.

So only Jonathan has looted. Start from Ibb, Shonekan, Abacha, Abdulsalam, Obj, Yar'adua and then Jonathan.

If you say you are recovering the loot from only one person it is called witch hunt in other words but if you say you are recovering from all looters it is only then you are making sense. Unless you want to tell us it is only Jonathan you are not afraid of.

Meanwhile you have spent over one month in office o, we never see anything different from campaign gimmicks.
Buhari pls find work 4 dis e-diot,even messenger work b/4 he runs mad.
Re: We’ll Soon Expose Jonathan’s Loots -buhari by billyG(m): 10:25pm On Jun 30, 2015
torkaka:

. . . . . . . . . . .goon, you are better off in the romance section . . . . . . . . . . . . .Nigeria was at the brink of civil war when the Otuoke comedian was the head clown at Aso Rock . . . . . . . . . .not anymore, we have replaced the goofy fedora hat man with a true king . . . . . . . . . . its not the 'change' zombies that don't get it, its the TANOID worms that are head deep in the Otouke man's toilet that remain clueless . . . . . . . . . . . . .child of doom, the only doom we will be seeing in Nigeria will be that which will befall you and your axis of influence grin grin
That a Good one serve him back his sour soup!war1st claim those that beats d drum of war,d war will happen in their backyard,in dia fathers houses while d rest of us will go about our normal business.
Re: We’ll Soon Expose Jonathan’s Loots -buhari by skykenny: 11:17pm On Jun 30, 2015
Pavarottii:

Chei, I look at u wiv great sadness, u r one of the gullible Nigerians I can see, tha has been deceived.
Lemme ask u!
What exactly is he cleaning?
Anything u benefitting as a Nigerian was done by the past regimee. Has buhari done anything different?
So all the 4.5 trillion budgetted for a year by the last regime. Which FG has about 54% if he does nothing than just cleansing, u will be okay as a citizen?
My friend they r only deceiving u wiv stories, to make u feel good, boko haram is on the rise again, the boys from the creek are on the rise again. Dollar is dropping daily! And u just want him to be cleasing?
Be a MAN and don't just support blindly, because with what u r saying he and his cohorts will be stealing for a year and telling us they r working? Wen they r not? I won't advice u to support that way! Demand for wat will move the country forward and draw it baq, one year and no cabinet? That's backwardness!
Support justly n rationally!
My advice for u.
I don't need be told that you are a staunch supporter of GEJ. People like u will never see anything good in the current administration of PMB. Point of correction bro, buhari is not like your ogogoro master. He's incorruptible and he needs time to choose his team players.
Re: We’ll Soon Expose Jonathan’s Loots -buhari by Nobody: 11:21pm On Jun 30, 2015
Buhari expose make we hear word. I will, I will, yet you are not willing. Stop talking and start working. Everyday I will do this, I will do that. Buhari expose ooooooo, abi you dey fear Jonathan, haba
Re: We’ll Soon Expose Jonathan’s Loots -buhari by Nobody: 11:39pm On Jun 30, 2015
Unfounded rumour.
Re: We’ll Soon Expose Jonathan’s Loots -buhari by unohbethel(m): 10:05pm On Sep 30, 2021
Lol bubu and his zombies howfar

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Buhari Got N260k Loan To Build His House In 1984 (Throwback Photo) / Another Rochas Okorocha's Flyover In Owerri Begins To Sink - Massmediang / Is Senator Ishaku Elisha Abbo HIV/AIDS Positive?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.