Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,992 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:26 AM

CBN Says Account Holders Can Access Cash As BVN Deadline Ends Today - Business (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / CBN Says Account Holders Can Access Cash As BVN Deadline Ends Today (64975 Views)

Naira Drops, As BVN Paralyses Forex Market / Huge Congestion Hit Banks As BVN Deadline Nears(see Photos) / Photos : Customer Congest Banks As BVN Deadline Nears .. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CBN Says Account Holders Can Access Cash As BVN Deadline Ends Today by DECOtech(m): 1:06pm On Jun 30, 2015
glimpse33:
Personally, i think this BVN stuff is evil. I refuse to get the mark of the beast! lipsrsealed

Na olidara sure pass!

Go and close ur bank accounts and keep ur money under your bed.
Re: CBN Says Account Holders Can Access Cash As BVN Deadline Ends Today by Nobody: 1:38pm On Jun 30, 2015
Loyaltee:
Gbese Re O... I Did My BVN But I Threw The Number Away (That Was Late Last Year) (I Know Many Are GuiLty Of This)... WiLL They StiLL Give Me The BVN Card Without Me Knowing The Number?

Sorry I didn't read all the pages to find if someone helped u wt a solution... bt av u found a solution as I'm in ur shoes too.
Re: CBN Says Account Holders Can Access Cash As BVN Deadline Ends Today by wisestman(m): 1:39pm On Jun 30, 2015
mencade5:
i have bvn for my gtb but not for my first bank account. so no wahala
Its a central bank thing..one bvn works for you in any account and any bank or banks u use..
Re: CBN Says Account Holders Can Access Cash As BVN Deadline Ends Today by stchinedu: 1:44pm On Jun 30, 2015
nerodenero:
Extension is inevitable.
My thought too.
Although i have done mine but come to think of it, CBN says that people without BVN will have access to their money but be restricted on Internet banking. This is not stopping anyone from opening a new bank account.

Two options:

1. I may decide to withdraw all my money (since I have access to my cash) and close that account to open a new one. It's obvious that a new bank account will have BVN henceforth.

2. I may not close my old account but open a new account (which will be opened with a BVN) and link my new account with the old since all I need is just one BVN.

On a different note, the population in some banks are not surprising. A good example is GTB...On a normal day, it is congested both inside the banking hall and the ATM.
Re: CBN Says Account Holders Can Access Cash As BVN Deadline Ends Today by Bome01(m): 1:53pm On Jun 30, 2015
cmoneke:

Is like u no more abt bvn pls do any body no hw to get my bvn. Num online I have done the biomatrix since feb but till today they have not given sent me my pin hw do I get it un line house please help
go to any branch of the bank u did ur bvn with ur ticket ID numba and they wud giv it to u. I did my bvn @1stbank iju-ishaga lagos and got d bvn @1stBank ekpan delta with no stress.

1 Like

Re: CBN Says Account Holders Can Access Cash As BVN Deadline Ends Today by Nobody: 2:13pm On Jun 30, 2015
mistabiola:

Yeah
Are you an ex-Uite?
Re: CBN Says Account Holders Can Access Cash As BVN Deadline Ends Today by mistabiola: 2:14pm On Jun 30, 2015
gensteejay:

Are you an ex-Uite?

No, ex ladokite
Re: CBN Says Account Holders Can Access Cash As BVN Deadline Ends Today by yomalex(m): 2:18pm On Jun 30, 2015
mistabiola:

Cool but una too like Gtb for your area ooooo, maybe because of the 0.00 minimum balance anyway
Lol LWKMD The ease though at the time it's now crowded (many customers) most of my accounts are there.can't love to hate
Re: CBN Says Account Holders Can Access Cash As BVN Deadline Ends Today by mistabiola: 2:19pm On Jun 30, 2015
yomalex:
Lol LWKMD The ease though at the time it's now crowded (many customers) most of my accounts are there.can't love to hate

Hahahahaha cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: CBN Says Account Holders Can Access Cash As BVN Deadline Ends Today by esscence00: 2:22pm On Jun 30, 2015
Ama80:
I hav Bvn for my Fidelity accnt but not wt frst.hop aftr deadline I can quietly go to link it
Do I need to queue Fr linking too?
same here.
Re: CBN Says Account Holders Can Access Cash As BVN Deadline Ends Today by Nobody: 2:26pm On Jun 30, 2015
mistabiola:

No, ex ladokite
Ok, I know a guy, who graduated from UI, bearing your name: A.A. Abiola. My friends and I used to call him AAA while we were in school.
Re: CBN Says Account Holders Can Access Cash As BVN Deadline Ends Today by mistabiola: 2:31pm On Jun 30, 2015
gensteejay:

Ok, I know a guy, who graduated from UI, bearing your name: A.A. Abiola. My friends and I used to call him AAA while we were in school.

That's cool, Tripple A cheesy
Re: CBN Says Account Holders Can Access Cash As BVN Deadline Ends Today by Nobody: 2:41pm On Jun 30, 2015
mistabiola:

That's cool, Tripple A cheesy
Ok.
Re: CBN Says Account Holders Can Access Cash As BVN Deadline Ends Today by OGreene: 3:17pm On Jun 30, 2015
Go to the remaining banks and fill the update form, no stress in that.

seunlayi:

Does this means that I that did mine with GT last december and i still have four other banks need not go for the link form again?
i need answer please

1 Like 1 Share

Re: CBN Says Account Holders Can Access Cash As BVN Deadline Ends Today by glimpse33(m): 4:10pm On Jun 30, 2015
MythAngel:

Africans and superstitions are like bread and butter.

Now even the Bible that speak of 666 mentioned every one on the surface of the earth and .....
Evidence is that 1- BVN is only for Nigerian banks and do not extend to the shores of Ghana.
2- the Bible's message is symbolic and not take literally as some do presume.
3- if its the mark of the beast , then where is the beast with horns if we to take the beast literal as you take the mark...
Look this unnecessary fear is what makes most fall victim to this fraudulent 'God of Men'
For its written many shall be deceived. Meaning if its so easy to decipher deceit then many wouldn't have fallen pray to it.
BVN also exists in the united states, hope you know
Re: CBN Says Account Holders Can Access Cash As BVN Deadline Ends Today by salihu8888: 4:13pm On Jun 30, 2015
Re: CBN Says Account Holders Can Access Cash As BVN Deadline Ends Today by hardballs: 4:20pm On Jun 30, 2015
FOR CCTV INSTALLATION, ACCESS CONTROL, INVERTER ALARM SYSTEM, AUTOGATE, ELECTRIC FENCING, HAND SCANNERS AND METAL DETECTORS, ETC CALL08186948992 or 08091173506 or 08062699441

Re: CBN Says Account Holders Can Access Cash As BVN Deadline Ends Today by MKO4ever(m): 4:33pm On Jun 30, 2015
AbdulAdam56:
INTROVERT not yet here.

Name change:
Yesterday = ENTROVERT
Today = INFROVERT

Check out for another name tomorrow

1 Like

Re: CBN Says Account Holders Can Access Cash As BVN Deadline Ends Today by fathouse: 4:36pm On Jun 30, 2015
CBN extends BVN registration to October 31st
Re: CBN Says Account Holders Can Access Cash As BVN Deadline Ends Today by MythAngel: 4:55pm On Jun 30, 2015
glimpse33:
BVN also exists in the united states, hope you know
Please don't let me think for you... Is USA the whole world? .... Reason na ... Na Beg I dey beg you. Mo shako
Re: CBN Says Account Holders Can Access Cash As BVN Deadline Ends Today by firfinch(m): 5:30pm On Jun 30, 2015
seunlayi:

Does this means that I that did mine with GT last december and i still have four other banks need not go for the link form again?
i need answer please
. I don't really know, it is thesame Bvn for all the accounts belonging to one person. But you may need to go to the other banks. Anyway thank God it has been extended to October.
Re: CBN Says Account Holders Can Access Cash As BVN Deadline Ends Today by samsard(m): 5:35pm On Jun 30, 2015
glimpse33:
Personally, i think this BVN stuff is evil. I refuse to get the mark of the beast! lipsrsealed

Na olidara sure pass!
You will die in crass ignorance and religious bigotry. So you are more enlightened, righteous and upright than the rest of the world?
Re: CBN Says Account Holders Can Access Cash As BVN Deadline Ends Today by gbaskiboy: 5:46pm On Jun 30, 2015
benebaby77:

Bro you get money ooooo... Nah 16 kobo remain in my Diamond Bank
funny you bro grin grin
Re: CBN Says Account Holders Can Access Cash As BVN Deadline Ends Today by bueze046(m): 7:01pm On Jun 30, 2015
femi4:
says who?

Monitoring spiritgrin
Re: CBN Says Account Holders Can Access Cash As BVN Deadline Ends Today by jamesbridget13(f): 7:09pm On Jun 30, 2015
Raymondluv:
wat d meaning of okokobioko
me self no know o
Re: CBN Says Account Holders Can Access Cash As BVN Deadline Ends Today by christygenius(f): 7:27pm On Jun 30, 2015
5p1naz:
What happens to Nigerians outside Nigeria with acvounts in Nigeria that rely solely on internet banking. Is there provision for them?

I made the enquiry concerning that at zenith Bank, and i was told that, the account owner irrespective of any part of the world they resides, must return to Nigeria to do the BVN registeration, and that i cant do it on behalf of anybody because of the Biometric data collection and finger print stuff, and that there's no provision for them to do it outside Nigeria. My brother have to come back to Nigeria to do his, after i told him about d enquiry i made concerning dt.
Re: CBN Says Account Holders Can Access Cash As BVN Deadline Ends Today by Raymondluv(m): 7:50pm On Jun 30, 2015
jamesbridget13:
me self no know o
LOL OK OOOOOH
Re: CBN Says Account Holders Can Access Cash As BVN Deadline Ends Today by jamesbridget13(f): 7:53pm On Jun 30, 2015
Raymondluv:
LOL OK OOOOOH
grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Cecilia Ibru Pictured At Techpoint Inspired Event In Lagos / New Tricks Used By Filling Station's Pump Attendant / South Africa Opens Women's Only Bar - No Men Allowed! (PICS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.