Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,219 members, 7,811,610 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:36 PM

CV Of Africa's youngest PH.D holder Olaoluwa Hallowed Oluwadara (Screen Shot ) - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / CV Of Africa's youngest PH.D holder Olaoluwa Hallowed Oluwadara (Screen Shot ) (58621 Views)

Romola Adeola, Youngest Ph.D Graduate In Centre For Human Rights, University, SA / How You Study When You have a Ph.D in Reading / Olaoluwa Hallowed-Oluwadara Is Africa’s Youngest Ph.d Holder (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CV Of Africa's youngest PH.D holder Olaoluwa Hallowed Oluwadara (Screen Shot ) by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 11:28am On Jun 30, 2015
Antarch:
Inspirational. Excellence in academics is not always a matter of hard work and diligence alone. In many cases, innate talents and proclivities play a central role. This is arguably one such example.

By the way, isn't it a breach of his privacy to publish his personal information (home address, phone number, etc.) in this manner?

--------------------------------------------

For ESL Students in UK Universities

If you need professional assistance with your essays, research papers, examination revision notes, proposals, dissertations and other academic papers, you should contact Antarch for help. Our key areas of proficiency include business management, political science, sociology, philosophy, psychology, international relations, social work, media & communication studies, and other disciplines in the social sciences and humanities. Having written hundreds of papers for students in the UK and across the world since 2010 - with predominantly positive feedback - Antarch Consulting is, quite frankly, the best in the business.

Core guarantees:

- Originality (non-plagiarised papers)
- Clear and articulate writing and lucid presentation of arguments
- Thorough research
- Accurate referencing; and
- Timely completion of papers in line with agreed deadlines.

antarchconsulting@yahoo.com
GET OUT!
Shame on you. You think say na work be dat?
Re: CV Of Africa's youngest PH.D holder Olaoluwa Hallowed Oluwadara (Screen Shot ) by redcliff: 11:28am On Jun 30, 2015
Edwardhead:
[size=15pt]we are in a crazy world where some people dont know what we call CONFIDENTIAL[/size]

Are you okay? is he not the one that put it on academia website?
Re: CV Of Africa's youngest PH.D holder Olaoluwa Hallowed Oluwadara (Screen Shot ) by damiloladuke: 11:30am On Jun 30, 2015
great

CHECK MY SIGNATURE IF YOU WANNA LAUGH TIRE TODAY
Re: CV Of Africa's youngest PH.D holder Olaoluwa Hallowed Oluwadara (Screen Shot ) by Bollinger(m): 11:31am On Jun 30, 2015
My CV.

First name; Bo

Middle initial; L

Last name; Linger

Date of birth; June 02 1972.

Institutions;

1980: Graduate of Sesame street.

1984: Methodist primary School mushin.

1989: Isolo primary school:

1996: Graduate project management kwara poly.

1997: Masters degree in hustling.

Accomplishments;

1987: Graduate of osjack and abuede football academy.

1987 till date: world champion in Ludo..chess...Ayo...snooker...draughts. ...gymnastics.

1995: was part of the WORLD famous team that won the soccer event in the Nipoga games.

2000: Married the most beautiful woman on the planet.

Skills; Dribbling.
Re: CV Of Africa's youngest PH.D holder Olaoluwa Hallowed Oluwadara (Screen Shot ) by tpiander: 11:32am On Jun 30, 2015
Edwardhead:
[size=15pt]we are in a crazy world where some people dont know what we call CONFIDENTIAL[/size]

I don't know if you are wearing trouser or trouser is wearing you.

Siddon there dey talk confidential when the people you are catching feelings for, are probably checking your own cv right now, where you stored it.

Imo, breach of confidentiality is when somebody feels it is their right to watch you shiitting in your own toilet and then announce it on the internet.
Re: CV Of Africa's youngest PH.D holder Olaoluwa Hallowed Oluwadara (Screen Shot ) by anodaBanDotCom: 11:35am On Jun 30, 2015
poljut:

Tribalist
not really

my girlfriend is igbo
Re: CV Of Africa's youngest PH.D holder Olaoluwa Hallowed Oluwadara (Screen Shot ) by luthorcorp: 11:36am On Jun 30, 2015
exemen:
chail............. i no believe joh..........the guy reduce his age ni jare........................
lol guy ur signature/image got me laughing

1 Like 1 Share

Re: CV Of Africa's youngest PH.D holder Olaoluwa Hallowed Oluwadara (Screen Shot ) by tpiander: 11:36am On Jun 30, 2015
anodaBanDotCom:
not really

my girlfriend is igbo

Give credit when you steal my idea nah.
Re: CV Of Africa's youngest PH.D holder Olaoluwa Hallowed Oluwadara (Screen Shot ) by anodaBanDotCom: 11:38am On Jun 30, 2015
olasha1:

Three double promotion
mr man learn to read it cant kill u

lean to Jegalise every situation b4 u..
thumbs up to u olaoluwa
bros, observe the face wella...

that face is fu_cking old since he never said he use to b a conc hustler...

Btw, you don't have to insult to make your point. I will just let it go.
Re: CV Of Africa's youngest PH.D holder Olaoluwa Hallowed Oluwadara (Screen Shot ) by andyanders: 11:39am On Jun 30, 2015
Visocrate:
when you finish primary school and secondary na and at what age did you start primary school old boy like that say him be 24 na 12 you be no be only 24

Poor brain like you. Are you now disputing his age? Maybe because you are 34 yrs and nothing to show hence your doubt about his age instead of congratulating the guy's brilliance you are here disputing his age.Nonsense person with low iq.
Re: CV Of Africa's youngest PH.D holder Olaoluwa Hallowed Oluwadara (Screen Shot ) by readone1(m): 11:40am On Jun 30, 2015
Chigold101:
Our latest celebrity... let us celebrate him...

source: www.academia.edu/attachments/32306835/download_file

my question
please explain
1. how he got BSc. Mathematics and BSc. Physics in the same year 2005-2007
2. how he obtain MSc. Physics and MSc. mathematics for just 1 year 2007-2008
my opinion
obtaining the two set of certificates at the same time is practically impossible
maybe a look at his transcript for the four degrees will explain more
and a look at the university's curriculum for the two set of degrees may also be necessary

2 Likes

Re: CV Of Africa's youngest PH.D holder Olaoluwa Hallowed Oluwadara (Screen Shot ) by anodaBanDotCom: 11:40am On Jun 30, 2015
tpiander:

Give credit when you steal my idea nah.
I guess u quote d rong person...

what idea?
Re: CV Of Africa's youngest PH.D holder Olaoluwa Hallowed Oluwadara (Screen Shot ) by andyanders: 11:41am On Jun 30, 2015
Bollinger:
My CV.

First name; Bo

Middle initial; L

Last name; Linger

Institutions;

Accomplishments;

1987 till date: world champion in Ludo..chess...Ayo...snooker...draughts. ...gymnastics.

1995: was part of the WORLD famous team that won the soccer event in the Nipoga games.

Skills; Dribbling.

Well done. You no go kill person die. I dey laugh here jari.
Re: CV Of Africa's youngest PH.D holder Olaoluwa Hallowed Oluwadara (Screen Shot ) by xynerise: 11:43am On Jun 30, 2015
But his CV says he will be 26 by September?
Re: CV Of Africa's youngest PH.D holder Olaoluwa Hallowed Oluwadara (Screen Shot ) by tpiander: 11:47am On Jun 30, 2015
anodaBanDotCom:
I guess u quote d rong person...

what idea?

Your user id.
Re: CV Of Africa's youngest PH.D holder Olaoluwa Hallowed Oluwadara (Screen Shot ) by tpiander: 11:52am On Jun 30, 2015
Bollinger:
My CV.

First name; Bo

Middle initial; L

Last name; Linger

Institutions;

Accomplishments;

Skills; Dribbling.

Born in 1972, primary school in 1989.

Really?
Re: CV Of Africa's youngest PH.D holder Olaoluwa Hallowed Oluwadara (Screen Shot ) by numtums(m): 11:54am On Jun 30, 2015
#nobeef....why didn't he obtain his bsc in a school in nigeria. E for still dey do post-graduate
Re: CV Of Africa's youngest PH.D holder Olaoluwa Hallowed Oluwadara (Screen Shot ) by Bollinger(m): 11:55am On Jun 30, 2015
tpiander:

Born in 1972, primary school in 1989.

Really?

I hope you are joking.
Re: CV Of Africa's youngest PH.D holder Olaoluwa Hallowed Oluwadara (Screen Shot ) by Bollinger(m): 11:56am On Jun 30, 2015
andyanders:

Well done. You no go kill person die. I dey laugh here jari.

Lol...
Re: CV Of Africa's youngest PH.D holder Olaoluwa Hallowed Oluwadara (Screen Shot ) by iniife4real: 11:56am On Jun 30, 2015
Nice Job guys, but i think this is too dangerous to be posted, because of all this hackers.
Re: CV Of Africa's youngest PH.D holder Olaoluwa Hallowed Oluwadara (Screen Shot ) by bashydemy(m): 11:56am On Jun 30, 2015
myklangelo:
www.odeniigbo..com
hahaha bro you should have use another name for this your blog oooo Do you know the meaning of te blog?

www.odeniigbo..com (Ode ni igbo) meaning Igbo are fool?

Sorry just trying to correct you on this and drawing people attention to it... hahaa
Re: CV Of Africa's youngest PH.D holder Olaoluwa Hallowed Oluwadara (Screen Shot ) by OGreene: 11:57am On Jun 30, 2015
Am happy for the guy, he has done well for himself. He is a an intelligent guy smiley

His sec sch-5yrs
Uni, BSc - 2 yrs
2nd BSc - 2 yrs
1st Msc - 1 yr
2nd MSc - 1 yr
PhD - 2 yrs
That is 13 years in all for him.

For an Average Nig student, the 13 yrs will given him a secondary school cert (6yrs), BSc (4/5yrs) and the 2nd BSc degree (3yrs). The least period of time the Nig student can achieve what Olaoluwa bagged is 17years. My calcualtions sha. This doesnt change the fact that Olaoluwa is very brilliant. Na Naija condition wey dey make person spend too much time for school, coupled wt strike and all. I think i will train my kids abroad undecided
Re: CV Of Africa's youngest PH.D holder Olaoluwa Hallowed Oluwadara (Screen Shot ) by VanOmiyale: 11:57am On Jun 30, 2015
Visocrate:
when you finish primary school and secondary na and at what age did you start primary school old boy like that say him be 24 na 12 you be no be only 24
Do I sense some jealousy in your write up? The fact that you couldn't achieve it doesn't mean some else can't. Go and read the guys interview in the other post, he had double promotion 3 times in sec sch. Just be happy for the guy so that good things can follow you too
Re: CV Of Africa's youngest PH.D holder Olaoluwa Hallowed Oluwadara (Screen Shot ) by preciousMI1(f): 11:57am On Jun 30, 2015
starlingslimnet:
Does it matter?

your comment is highly irrelevant.... take a walk...
Re: CV Of Africa's youngest PH.D holder Olaoluwa Hallowed Oluwadara (Screen Shot ) by free37: 11:58am On Jun 30, 2015
Nice.
Re: CV Of Africa's youngest PH.D holder Olaoluwa Hallowed Oluwadara (Screen Shot ) by OGreene: 12:01pm On Jun 30, 2015
Not at all, you interpreted it in Yoruba lang wch gave u that meaning. And again am sure u didnt get the pronounciation right! If wey keep translating Yoruba names in Igbo, d meanings will change so much cheesy

bashydemy:
hahaha bro you should have use another name for this your blog oooo Do you know the meaning of te blog?

Sorry just trying to correct you on this and drawing people attention to it... hahaa
Re: CV Of Africa's youngest PH.D holder Olaoluwa Hallowed Oluwadara (Screen Shot ) by anodaBanDotCom: 12:02pm On Jun 30, 2015
tpiander:

Your user id.
for u to knw , I have over 15 banned accounts...

so d tin just popped on my mind to create this...

never knew about your imaginary idea....lol
Re: CV Of Africa's youngest PH.D holder Olaoluwa Hallowed Oluwadara (Screen Shot ) by Visocrate(m): 12:03pm On Jun 30, 2015
andyanders:

Poor brain like you. Are you now disputing his age? Maybe because you are 34 yrs and nothing to show hence your doubt about his age instead of congratulating the guy's brilliance you are here disputing his age.Nonsense person with low iq.
when human beings are talking or commenting apes and archaeolihic hominide like you shouldnt even surface because we are still looking for a befitting taxon to place an animal like you and because you are neuroneless your sense of deduction is off you and as a result you ingest everything that is being said without subjecting them or establishing a relationship between the premises in question I pity illiterate like you and who told you that I don't have my Ph.D don't have time for you ode
Re: CV Of Africa's youngest PH.D holder Olaoluwa Hallowed Oluwadara (Screen Shot ) by Nobody: 12:05pm On Jun 30, 2015
preciousMI1:

your comment is highly irrelevant.... take a walk...
If it is you won't reply me Missprecious
Re: CV Of Africa's youngest PH.D holder Olaoluwa Hallowed Oluwadara (Screen Shot ) by myklangelo(m): 12:09pm On Jun 30, 2015
bashydemy:

LolzZ that's the fun of languages. A Yoruba told me that b4....but in Igbo, Odee means writer, na= in, so it means a writer in the Igbo language.

My tutorial for the week is out...Igbo ga-adiririri!

The 1st Igbo language blog is out, it is fun and insightful. Visit, comment, share and criticize.www.odeniigbo..com
Re: CV Of Africa's youngest PH.D holder Olaoluwa Hallowed Oluwadara (Screen Shot ) by Visocrate(m): 12:11pm On Jun 30, 2015
readone1:

my question
please explain
1. how he got BSc. Mathematics and BSc. Physics in the same year 2005-2007
2. how he obtain MSc. Physics and MSc. mathematics for just 1 year 2007-2008
my opinion
obtaining the two set of certificates at the same time is practically impossible
maybe a look at his transcript for the four degrees will explain more
and a look at the university's curriculum for the two set of degrees may also be necessary
brother guessed you study philosophy or did courses related to that for you to spot that ,nobody is envying this guy o but other neuroneless people don't know how to establish relationship between premises
Re: CV Of Africa's youngest PH.D holder Olaoluwa Hallowed Oluwadara (Screen Shot ) by tpiander: 12:17pm On Jun 30, 2015
anodaBanDotCom:
for u to knw , I have over 15 banned accounts...

so d tin just popped on my mind to create this...

never knew about your imaginary idea....lol

who are you fooling grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Chigozie, IMSU Best Graduating Student Gets Employment, Car, Scholarship, & More / Photos Of Kids In Public Schools In Different Countries Eating Lunch / Herbert Wigwe: Wigwe University Project (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.