Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,159 members, 7,818,531 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:02 PM

Read Ways To Attract Your Husband/fiance - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Read Ways To Attract Your Husband/fiance (1383 Views)

Heartbroken Lady Calls On God After Loosing Her Fiance To Her Close Friend (pic) / Simple Tricks We Ladies Use To Attract Men / Are You Still Single? Read Ways To Make You More Attractive To Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Read Ways To Attract Your Husband/fiance by danimodd(m): 11:02am On Jun 30, 2015
One of the worst thing that can ever happen to any marriage is to be ignored by your husband.
Many women felt ignored by their husband without knowing what might have leads to that sudden frustrating manner!

And you will go like, what's the problem? what have i done? but i didn't offend him....bla bla bla!
but the funniest parts is, you might be the reasons he chose to sidetrack you.

without wasting more of your time, here are some simple tips to get him noticing you again:

1. DRESS TO IMPRESS HIM.
I know that most men likes natural look, but keep it fresh and try to look nice for your man every now and then. I can bet that each and everyone of you have something sexy in your closet that you can bring out, even if it's not a special occasion. Not only does it feel great to look stunning, your husband will also be all over you.

2. CLEANLINESS.
Think of how you attracted your husband in the beginning of your relationship! You were clean, showered often, and am sure you sprayed lots of perfume! see where it got you! He promised to spend the rest of his life with you, and also promise to buy you the latest range rover sport. so keep yourselves smelling nice always. Take a shower, Brush your teeth. Don't fail to use the deodorant. Please, wear perfume pls.
CLICK HERE TO READ MORE...http://www.odiongist.com/2015/06/ways-to-attract-your-husband.html

Re: Read Ways To Attract Your Husband/fiance by Nobody: 11:02am On Jun 30, 2015
grin
Re: Read Ways To Attract Your Husband/fiance by donlino9: 11:02am On Jun 30, 2015
grin
Re: Read Ways To Attract Your Husband/fiance by axiliborha(f): 11:03am On Jun 30, 2015
Oh no again no ftc
Re: Read Ways To Attract Your Husband/fiance by donlino9: 11:04am On Jun 30, 2015
Freemanan:
grin
Why are you stalking me grin
Re: Read Ways To Attract Your Husband/fiance by Nobody: 11:04am On Jun 30, 2015
axiliborha:
Oh no again no ftc
It will happen in GOD 's time....
Re: Read Ways To Attract Your Husband/fiance by donlino9: 11:04am On Jun 30, 2015
axiliborha:
Oh no again no ftc
better luck next time
Re: Read Ways To Attract Your Husband/fiance by Adamsdelrio(m): 11:18am On Jun 30, 2015
What about Good food? The way to a man's heart is through his stomach na... grin
Re: Read Ways To Attract Your Husband/fiance by Omotayor123(f): 11:31am On Jun 30, 2015
incomplete list at OP.
Re: Read Ways To Attract Your Husband/fiance by Nobody: 11:39am On Jun 30, 2015
Omotayor123:
incomplete list at OP.
How you take know?
Abi u don marry?
Re: Read Ways To Attract Your Husband/fiance by Omotayor123(f): 11:42am On Jun 30, 2015
MuhdG:
How you take know? Abi u don marry?
I be woman natongue
Re: Read Ways To Attract Your Husband/fiance by buzquet(m): 11:52am On Jun 30, 2015
Keep deceiving una self. Mtcheew
Re: Read Ways To Attract Your Husband/fiance by danimodd(m): 9:56pm On Jul 09, 2015
sad

(1) (Reply)

New Zone Unlocked PICTURE!!! / Should Bride Price Be Retained Or Scrapped? / Maheeda Goes Totally N-udes And Shows Off P*ssy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.