Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,086 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:15 AM

Driver Lies Under His Bus As VIO Officials Try To Impound His Car (photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Driver Lies Under His Bus As VIO Officials Try To Impound His Car (photos) (43778 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu On Top Of His Car Waving At His Supporters In Igweocha, Rivers / Ambode Places Permanent Ban On VIO Officials, FRSC From State Roads / Fayose Drives Himself In A Convertible Car. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Driver Lies Under His Bus As VIO Officials Try To Impound His Car (photos) by kamikaze013(m): 12:55pm On Jun 30, 2015
tiwaz:
This happened around the Muson Centre/TBS area of Lagos a few minutes ago. The bus driver was stopped for a traffic offense and as LASTMA and VIO officials tried to seize his bus, he went under it and refused to come out, causing traffic on the road. Don't blame him though. That's his source of livelihood.

http://www.nigerianewsheadlines.com/?p=482
K
I BIYI NI MA KU SI
Re: Driver Lies Under His Bus As VIO Officials Try To Impound His Car (photos) by Correctman0606: 12:55pm On Jun 30, 2015
publicenemy:
Nigerians... Very quick to break the law but never want to take responsibilty for their actions...

Drag him out and take him to yaba left and impound his bus as well.
Na so you talk am? It may be easy for you to respond that way. You are likely to be a police officer whose aim is to exhort people.
Re: Driver Lies Under His Bus As VIO Officials Try To Impound His Car (photos) by Abbey2sam(m): 12:56pm On Jun 30, 2015
Freemanan:
grin

IS IT JUST ME OR DOES ANYONE SEE THE WAY THE GUY'S HEARTH IS BEATING FAST??

whats beating fast again? heart ? how your own take get "H" is still a misery

1 Like

Re: Driver Lies Under His Bus As VIO Officials Try To Impound His Car (photos) by loomer: 12:57pm On Jun 30, 2015
kilode100:
Poverty!!
The bus wey no reach 50k, na him he wan take die.

U too mumu, even if na 20kobo be the bus, at least e dey feed the man and his family.

Wetin u get to show say na ur own for this ur miserable life wey u come?

1 Like

Re: Driver Lies Under His Bus As VIO Officials Try To Impound His Car (photos) by petux(m): 12:58pm On Jun 30, 2015
LOL
Re: Driver Lies Under His Bus As VIO Officials Try To Impound His Car (photos) by eliwa47(m): 12:58pm On Jun 30, 2015
Omo ti ro pin! but even if he hold on the four tyres they will still impound his vehicle. sebi lastma ni? but me I know how to deal with them sha o.
Re: Driver Lies Under His Bus As VIO Officials Try To Impound His Car (photos) by publicenemy(m): 12:58pm On Jun 30, 2015
ojkalito:
[b][/b][size=8pt][/size]FOOL do you know if he has no money on him and he has a wife and children at home awaiting him to come back with money for their meal

Your father Fool!

If you break the law, you face the consequences.... That's how order is maintained...

You son of a whoree .
Re: Driver Lies Under His Bus As VIO Officials Try To Impound His Car (photos) by condralbede(m): 12:59pm On Jun 30, 2015
The Number plate talks more of The driver....
Re: Driver Lies Under His Bus As VIO Officials Try To Impound His Car (photos) by publicenemy(m): 1:04pm On Jun 30, 2015
Correctman0606:
Na so you talk am? It may be easy for you to respond that way. You are likely to be a police officer whose aim is to exhort people.

Yet when a drunk or reckless driver runs his vehicle into you or a family member and hospitalising you/or ur family member... You will be the first to say the various institutions responsible for making the road safe are not doin their jobs...

Hypocrite.
Re: Driver Lies Under His Bus As VIO Officials Try To Impound His Car (photos) by Nobody: 1:04pm On Jun 30, 2015
DrHazard:
Pa mi ki'nku grin

A lot of commercial drivers prefer the "pami n'ku approach" to getting basic papers that would ease their businesses. It's so sad.
Re: Driver Lies Under His Bus As VIO Officials Try To Impound His Car (photos) by BOUNTYDOG(m): 1:07pm On Jun 30, 2015
Ishilove:
Desperate times call for desperate measures. He knows he doesn't have 20k to bail the bus. grin

20k ke
It depends on his offence,VI0 has no issues with you other than your papers
From Drivers license,Road worthiness,vehicle particulars,and Insurance and not the 2k insurance oh
For each one he does not have attracts 20k,if he has none that's 80k plus you must provide tax clearance,and get all the documents before the vehicle can be released.imagine spending a minimum of 1wk to get ur DL alone,how much dormorhage that would have incured,heavy double wahala for dead body,would he not better sleep under the car till nigh? Looooool VIO are very callous hardly bribed.
Impound police,custom officers car in my presence.
I'd rather stay locked in the car even though I cause traffic than open the door to attend to them if I'm stopped if I don't have all valid documents.
Re: Driver Lies Under His Bus As VIO Officials Try To Impound His Car (photos) by buchilino(m): 1:08pm On Jun 30, 2015
blemon44:
they should temper justice with mercy

easy 2 say but how many Nigerians learn from their mistakes, almost zero

1 Like

Re: Driver Lies Under His Bus As VIO Officials Try To Impound His Car (photos) by Kimeto(f): 1:09pm On Jun 30, 2015
They can drive the car in reverse tho
Re: Driver Lies Under His Bus As VIO Officials Try To Impound His Car (photos) by persius555(m): 1:10pm On Jun 30, 2015
Lagos state govt has criminalised traffic offence in this part of the country. How do u explain an agency slamming a fee of 50,000 on offenders for unknowingly driving one way, in a country where the minimum wage is 18,000 naira. This cannot happen in benin, warri, onitsha and other parts of the country.

1 Like

Re: Driver Lies Under His Bus As VIO Officials Try To Impound His Car (photos) by kilode100(f): 1:12pm On Jun 30, 2015
loomer:

U too mumu, even if na 20kobo be the bus, at least e dey feed the man and his family.

Bus driver Pele tie o...

2 Likes

Re: Driver Lies Under His Bus As VIO Officials Try To Impound His Car (photos) by caniva(m): 1:12pm On Jun 30, 2015
The guy don sign.... grin grin grin grin grin

Afterall, he won't allow them to ORUBEBE his source of livelihood
Re: Driver Lies Under His Bus As VIO Officials Try To Impound His Car (photos) by Toktee(m): 1:13pm On Jun 30, 2015
Beremx:
grin grin

Op it is VIO not VIA. You really don't have an idea how lagos motorists hate VIO with passion. You can't blame the man at all.

grin grin
where in the article that the op wrote VIA?
are you for real?
Re: Driver Lies Under His Bus As VIO Officials Try To Impound His Car (photos) by Joshcoli(m): 1:14pm On Jun 30, 2015
this people are just hunters...
looking for the slightest offence to strike you down

Stewpid people
Re: Driver Lies Under His Bus As VIO Officials Try To Impound His Car (photos) by BOUNTYDOG(m): 1:15pm On Jun 30, 2015
loomer:

Imagine if he is charged 80k plus the tax and DL alone now is 15k plus and the bus he just got on hire purchase.
That's exactly why he decde to go under the car cos what they have charged him for is even more than the value of the vehicle. Menwhile mama akpos dey house expecting money.
Re: Driver Lies Under His Bus As VIO Officials Try To Impound His Car (photos) by joowealth(m): 1:18pm On Jun 30, 2015
Beremx:
grin grin

Op it is VIO not VIA. You really don't have an idea how lagos motorists hate VIO with passion. You can't blame the man at all.

grin grin

where u c via? Shine ur eyes well well.
Re: Driver Lies Under His Bus As VIO Officials Try To Impound His Car (photos) by Nobody: 1:19pm On Jun 30, 2015
daikale:
very funny,
I don't blame him sha
this was dsame guy who voted with passion m the law makers av thre makaruru ways why wnt d governs develop strategy.
we if d oga at d top dnt change thre ways we will remain INTROVERTS!!! New found nairaland english word a replacement for o schooled in france
Re: Driver Lies Under His Bus As VIO Officials Try To Impound His Car (photos) by loomer: 1:20pm On Jun 30, 2015
BOUNTYDOG:

Imagine if he is charged 80k plus the tax and DL alone now is 15k plus and the bus he just got on hire purchase.
That's exactly why he decde to go under the car cos what they have charged him for is even more than the value of the vehicle. Menwhile mama akpos dey house expecting money.

Help me tell that foolish girl wey no know how to work money, wey still dey wait for papa and mama to give her money to buy pad.
Re: Driver Lies Under His Bus As VIO Officials Try To Impound His Car (photos) by jaybee3(m): 1:20pm On Jun 30, 2015
Make them use crane na
Re: Driver Lies Under His Bus As VIO Officials Try To Impound His Car (photos) by loomer: 1:21pm On Jun 30, 2015
kilode100:

Bus driver Pele tie o...

Like say I understand wetin u dey talk e for better.

But the one I know be say, u too mumu
Re: Driver Lies Under His Bus As VIO Officials Try To Impound His Car (photos) by onatisi(m): 1:22pm On Jun 30, 2015
gringrin omo see packaging grin see creativity and innovation at its craziest levelgringrin
Re: Driver Lies Under His Bus As VIO Officials Try To Impound His Car (photos) by Beremx(f): 1:25pm On Jun 30, 2015
Toktee:
where in the article that the op wrote VIA?
are you for real?
don't you think the mods modified and corrected it? undecided
Re: Driver Lies Under His Bus As VIO Officials Try To Impound His Car (photos) by kilode100(f): 1:26pm On Jun 30, 2015
loomer:

Like say I understand wetin u dey talk e for better.

But the one I know be say, u too mumu

I say you be bus conductor tongue

1 Like

Re: Driver Lies Under His Bus As VIO Officials Try To Impound His Car (photos) by Gideonmi(m): 1:30pm On Jun 30, 2015
anywhr u go, I go dey follow follow eeeh.... in psquare voice wink
Re: Driver Lies Under His Bus As VIO Officials Try To Impound His Car (photos) by ipreach: 1:31pm On Jun 30, 2015
he did well

CHECK MY SIGNATURE TO DISCOVER ME
Re: Driver Lies Under His Bus As VIO Officials Try To Impound His Car (photos) by southernbelle(f): 1:31pm On Jun 30, 2015
cheesy cheesy so funny..Nigerians eh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Biafra Has Not Been Defeated – Wole Soyinka / West, Kalu, Ndah-Isaiah, Fashola, Abdulahi, Akeredolu may make Buhari's cabinet / Nnamdi Kanu: My Death Will Make Biafra Come Far More Quicker (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.