Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,678 members, 7,816,777 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:56 PM

Driver Lies Under His Bus As VIO Officials Try To Impound His Car (photos) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Driver Lies Under His Bus As VIO Officials Try To Impound His Car (photos) (43775 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu On Top Of His Car Waving At His Supporters In Igweocha, Rivers / Ambode Places Permanent Ban On VIO Officials, FRSC From State Roads / Fayose Drives Himself In A Convertible Car. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Driver Lies Under His Bus As VIO Officials Try To Impound His Car (photos) by publicenemy(m): 2:55pm On Jun 30, 2015
Correctman0606:
His offence is unknown to you and I. May not be reckless dring as you presumed. My expression is that time are very hard. For a man to abandon the human in him and lie under a vehicle in the public means so much. Am sure if that guy is a well to do or an average individual, I think it will very humilating for a normal being to act that way. From that show, it is most likely that the man is a very low citizen, hence my take on that show goes that way. I will not want to return the insult to you, nor because you will win if we start off but today is not the actual day for engaging each other. Like to stay cool today.

I really wish I understood what you just wrote.
Re: Driver Lies Under His Bus As VIO Officials Try To Impound His Car (photos) by Nobody: 2:56pm On Jun 30, 2015
grin grin
Re: Driver Lies Under His Bus As VIO Officials Try To Impound His Car (photos) by Truckpusher(m): 3:15pm On Jun 30, 2015
GentleMimi:
LMAO! Desperate times joor. But Nigerians are innovative when it comes to bad things. Choi! See as hin spread hands like the thief on the cross.

Re: Driver Lies Under His Bus As VIO Officials Try To Impound His Car (photos) by mobileexpert: 3:24pm On Jun 30, 2015
this is serious o,some time situation made us to over react
Re: Driver Lies Under His Bus As VIO Officials Try To Impound His Car (photos) by Nobody: 4:35pm On Jun 30, 2015
eko o ni baje

Do you live in Akwa Ibom State? Do you relish the desire to own your own business with little start up capital and promising returns in investment? Do you hope to look into the mirror each morning and know you are talking to the boss? Are you enterprising?/Would you love to be? Do you have an aptitude for thinking out of the box? Then call or add me up on whatsapp 08085188110. You will be glad you did
Re: Driver Lies Under His Bus As VIO Officials Try To Impound His Car (photos) by DimFemmy(m): 4:47pm On Jun 30, 2015
mio like Olopa mio nsere pelu VIO
Re: Driver Lies Under His Bus As VIO Officials Try To Impound His Car (photos) by Nobody: 6:42pm On Jun 30, 2015
kilode100:
Poverty!!
The bus wey no reach 50k, na him he wan take die.

Becos ur comfortable does not mean other people are....
true, dat bus may not be up to 50k, but it sustains him and his family
and dey don't beg...

1 Like

Re: Driver Lies Under His Bus As VIO Officials Try To Impound His Car (photos) by udomma1005(m): 7:27pm On Jun 30, 2015
He's a slowpoke,they fond of doing this or stripping naked to invoke sympathy & evade arrest after blatantly disobeying traffic signs & laws.
Make person shake Pepper spray (tear gas) well,well,cum spray am small for eye join nose,sense to enta him head sharparly !

1 Like

Re: Driver Lies Under His Bus As VIO Officials Try To Impound His Car (photos) by udomma1005(m): 7:27pm On Jun 30, 2015
He's a slowpoke,they re fond of doing this or stripping naked to invoke sympathy & evade arrest after blatantly disobeying traffic signs & laws.
Make person shake Pepper spray (tear gas) well,well,cum spray am small for eye join nose,sense go enta him head sharparly !

1 Like

Re: Driver Lies Under His Bus As VIO Officials Try To Impound His Car (photos) by Okijajuju1(m): 6:04am On Jul 01, 2015
Correctman0606:
Na so you talk am? It may be easy for you to respond that way. You are likely to be a police officer whose aim is to exhort people.

So if he violates traffic laws, he should be set free abi?

Maybe Bus driver never jam your motor before.
Re: Driver Lies Under His Bus As VIO Officials Try To Impound His Car (photos) by Okijajuju1(m): 6:06am On Jul 01, 2015
This guy matter no hard to solve..

Get one of those Payloader Tow van and lift the bus on to it ....or.... Drag the guy out and arrest him for obstructing justice and obstructing traffic deliberately and also get him jailed or community service.

Impunity must be destroyed in Nigeria.
Re: Driver Lies Under His Bus As VIO Officials Try To Impound His Car (photos) by emmatok(m): 7:17am On Jul 01, 2015
Okijajuju1:

No, VIO don't arrest for traffic law violations, people who live in Lagos know how notorious VIO can be.
Re: Driver Lies Under His Bus As VIO Officials Try To Impound His Car (photos) by Okijajuju1(m): 7:33am On Jul 01, 2015
emmatok:

No, VIO don't arrest for traffic law violations, people who live in Lagos know how notorious VIO can be.

VIO does not arrest, True.. they impound vehicles.

Plus I live in Lagos and have never seen nor encountered them before as such. Their job description is very key to road users safety.
Re: Driver Lies Under His Bus As VIO Officials Try To Impound His Car (photos) by Correctman0606: 8:25am On Jul 01, 2015
Okijajuju1:

You are getting it wrong. First no knows what has happened, we cannot therefore blame it traffic violations. (2) the man you are seening under the vehicle is a human being who has demean the humanity in him to go under the vehicle and lie on the ordinary ground. Am he cannot behave that way if he is an average individual who can affort the fine. Things are very hard these days. There are many people who cannot buy a cup of garry much more talking of paying not less than twenty thousand Naira.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Wike & Friends Celebrate Real Madrid's UCL Victory In Spain. See Photo / Viola Adaku Onwuliri Disgraced In New York By Sowore Omoyele (Throwback Video) / Sowore May Be Knocked Down By Vehicle If Released By Us, DSS Claims

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.