Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,232 members, 7,811,645 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:29 PM

Between Polygamy And Gayism, Which Would You Choose? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Between Polygamy And Gayism, Which Would You Choose? (2070 Views)

13 hypocrisies and Idiosyncrasies of Polygamy / Would You Choose A Good Marriage Over Career? / Let's Talk About Marriage(homosexuality,polygamy And Others) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Between Polygamy And Gayism, Which Would You Choose? by isbish(m): 11:56am On Jun 30, 2015
Ok guys, its no longer news that the US has legalized gay marriage in all its 50 states. This means that in the US, no one dares to show disgust (at least openly) against anyone being gay. It means also that the simple definiton of marriage constituting the consent of a man and a woman coming together for procreation and sharing of love and support is changed! Damn! It means now that marriage is a consent between errn...man and man or woman to woman for the purpose of sharing love, romance (eww!lipsrsealed) But also for the purpose of procreation? I doubt much for this one.

If the US legalized gay marriage, what's wrong with polygamy still viewed as a taboo in the US?

My question to you guys is this...Which would you favour? Gay marriage or polygamy?

Cc: Lalasticlala. FP please.
Re: Between Polygamy And Gayism, Which Would You Choose? by Nobody: 12:15pm On Jun 30, 2015
Na wa for dis question ooo...
Marry a girl and marry a dog, which one u choose
Re: Between Polygamy And Gayism, Which Would You Choose? by Nobody: 1:20pm On Jun 30, 2015
Better i share my MAN.......than be a woman's "wife".....eewwwww!

4 Likes

Re: Between Polygamy And Gayism, Which Would You Choose? by Nobody: 1:21pm On Jun 30, 2015
None....and I don't have a problem with the one another man or woman chose.
Re: Between Polygamy And Gayism, Which Would You Choose? by dubylhover(m): 1:37pm On Jun 30, 2015
polygamy all d way grin
Re: Between Polygamy And Gayism, Which Would You Choose? by oloyede252(m): 1:41pm On Jun 30, 2015
FrancisTony:
None....and I don't have a problem with gayism,so I will choose it.
Re: Between Polygamy And Gayism, Which Would You Choose? by Nobody: 1:59pm On Jun 30, 2015
oloyede252:
cc Lalasticlala, Ishilove.
He edited my post and wrote false information.
Re: Between Polygamy And Gayism, Which Would You Choose? by Stillfire: 2:15pm On Jun 30, 2015
FrancisTony:

Lol. grin grin grin grin Why can't these people leave you alone? Did you threaten their manhood or something? grin grin grin

7 Likes

Re: Between Polygamy And Gayism, Which Would You Choose? by oloyede252(m): 2:17pm On Jun 30, 2015
FrancisTony:
oh lord,person no fit play wit you again
d mod s you're calling are they your God. call God if you have any problem

1 Like

Re: Between Polygamy And Gayism, Which Would You Choose? by oloyede252(m): 2:20pm On Jun 30, 2015
Stillfire:

Lol. grin grin grin grin Why can't these people leave you alone? Did you threaten their manhood or something? grin grin grin
grin
Re: Between Polygamy And Gayism, Which Would You Choose? by Nobody: 2:23pm On Jun 30, 2015
Stillfire:

There are many bitter men/souls lurking around this section.

Frustrated and pained misogynists. grin

6 Likes

Re: Between Polygamy And Gayism, Which Would You Choose? by bukatyne(f): 2:31pm On Jun 30, 2015
@OP: None

1 Like

Re: Between Polygamy And Gayism, Which Would You Choose? by Nobody: 2:34pm On Jun 30, 2015
grin
Them Don colo well well over there! In attempt to change God's ancient order of marriage. Well we shall see how life will remain meaningful over there. In this age I still vote for polygamy because every woman who desires a husband has a right to it. No group of women have special right to marriage.
Re: Between Polygamy And Gayism, Which Would You Choose? by Arsenate(m): 3:00pm On Jun 30, 2015
FrancisTony:

There are many bitter men/souls lurking around this section.

Frustrated and pained misogynists. grin
touché
but I dare say there are far more bitter women in the family section. and oh, you are also another bitter soul in this section loool

2 Likes

Re: Between Polygamy And Gayism, Which Would You Choose? by Nobody: 3:18pm On Jun 30, 2015
Arsenate:
touché
but I dare say there are far more bitter women in the family section. and oh, you are also another bitter soul in this section loool
Bitter towards who? My own gender? Because i'm deprived of what?
Sorry, I still get to enjoy the superiority men folks are awarded when they err..... grin and hey, I still type the obvious hurtful truth while you and your bitter folks shimmers... grin

3 Likes

Re: Between Polygamy And Gayism, Which Would You Choose? by taiocol: 3:29pm On Jun 30, 2015
Polygamy all the way
Re: Between Polygamy And Gayism, Which Would You Choose? by cococandy(f): 3:54pm On Jun 30, 2015
Yea I'd rather have two husbands than be another lady's wife.

The day polygamy becomes balanced and not detrimental for one party in the marriage, wake me up to chose.

8 Likes

Re: Between Polygamy And Gayism, Which Would You Choose? by Arsenate(m): 4:35pm On Jun 30, 2015
FrancisTony:

Bitter towards who? My own gender? Because i'm deprived of what?
Sorry, I still get to enjoy the superiority men folks are awarded when they err..... grin and hey, I still type the obvious hurtful truth while you and your bitter folks shimmers... grin
bro I'm not bitter about anything....and you don't make anyone shimmer. your illogical arguments are what irritate most; such arguments are usually common with those with abnormally high estrogen levels...no pun intended.
but we understand you, bro. and you're in our prayers....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Between Polygamy And Gayism, Which Would You Choose? by Nobody: 4:55pm On Jun 30, 2015
Arsenate:
bro I'm not bitter about anything....and you don't make anyone shimmer. your illogical arguments are what irritate most; such arguments are usually common with those with abnormally high estrogen levels...no pun intended.
but we understand you, bro. [size=40pt]and you're in our prayers....[/size]
Prayers? From misogynists, fornicators, bitter souls et al?
No, thank you. I'd rather pray for your souls to find rest.

4 Likes

Re: Between Polygamy And Gayism, Which Would You Choose? by dinachi(m): 5:19pm On Jun 30, 2015
cococandy:

The day polygamy becomes balanced and not detrimental or one party in the marriage, wake me up to chose.
US topmost homosexual promoter this coming from you is a little bit disappointing. I was expecting a very long and 'insightful' explanation on why we silly black Africans need to change our view and back homosexual marriage.
Bunch of retards!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Between Polygamy And Gayism, Which Would You Choose? by cococandy(f): 5:59pm On Jun 30, 2015
dinachi:

US topmost homosexual promoter this coming from you is a little bit disappointing. I was expecting a very long and 'insightful' explanation on why we silly black Africans need to change our view and back homosexual marriage.
Bunch of retards!

Now this is funny. Who dash me levels? grin

3 Likes

Re: Between Polygamy And Gayism, Which Would You Choose? by juman(m): 6:10pm On Jun 30, 2015
Polygamy is allowed by God.
Re: Between Polygamy And Gayism, Which Would You Choose? by Joromi1: 6:31pm On Jun 30, 2015
Both are wrong according to bible's standard of marriage. But if I find myself in this dilemma i'd choose polygamy. Homosexuals are an abnormal set of humans
Re: Between Polygamy And Gayism, Which Would You Choose? by UyiIredia(m): 6:47pm On Jun 30, 2015
Polygamy.
Re: Between Polygamy And Gayism, Which Would You Choose? by UyiIredia(m): 6:49pm On Jun 30, 2015
cococandy:

The day polygamy becomes balanced and not detrimental or one party in the marriage, wake me up to chose.

Polygamy can be balanced and done by mutual consent. It's wrong to brush all polygamous marriages based on some.
Re: Between Polygamy And Gayism, Which Would You Choose? by cococandy(f): 7:02pm On Jun 30, 2015
UyiIredia:

Polygamy can be balanced and done by mutual consent. It's wrong to brush all polygamous marriages based on some.
polygamy or polygyny?
Re: Between Polygamy And Gayism, Which Would You Choose? by UyiIredia(m): 7:05pm On Jun 30, 2015
cococandy:
polygamy or polygyny?
Both. Though I was talking of polygamy.
Re: Between Polygamy And Gayism, Which Would You Choose? by Joromi1: 7:07pm On Jun 30, 2015
cococandy:
polygamy or polygyny?
polygyny and and polyandry are both under polygamy na
Re: Between Polygamy And Gayism, Which Would You Choose? by cococandy(f): 7:32pm On Jun 30, 2015
UyiIredia:

Both. Though I was talking of polygamy.
And I ask again polygamy or polygyny?

You mean polygyny don't you?
Joromi1:
polygyny and and polyandry are both under polygamy na

Do you now see why I was asking him? Polygamy the umbrella for both those terms is now used loosely only for polygyny.
Re: Between Polygamy And Gayism, Which Would You Choose? by UyiIredia(m): 8:28pm On Jun 30, 2015
cococandy:

And I ask again polygamy or polygyny?

You mean polygyny don't you?

Do you now see why I was asking him? Polygamy the umbrella for both those terms is now used loosely only for polygyny.

Polygyny and polyandry are under polygamy. Again, I was talking of polygamy.
Re: Between Polygamy And Gayism, Which Would You Choose? by cococandy(f): 9:05pm On Jun 30, 2015
UyiIredia:

Polygyny and polyandry are under polygamy. Again, I was talking of polygamy.
ok
Re: Between Polygamy And Gayism, Which Would You Choose? by Nobody: 9:06pm On Jun 30, 2015
cococandy:

Wisdom! Understanding! You are indeed a wise woman.
I need two husband. grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Please Help With Whatsapp Hacking Techniques / Family Of 40 Teachers / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.