Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,542 members, 7,837,082 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:33 PM

Restoring Faith In Humanity (Photos) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Restoring Faith In Humanity (Photos) (4913 Views)

The Mystery And The Power Of Our Faith In God, Jesus Christ And The Holy Spirit / Girl Uses Her School Fees To Sow Seed Of Faith In Church / Things Humanity Could Do Better Without Religion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Restoring Faith In Humanity (Photos) by Hiswordxray(m): 2:02pm On Jul 03, 2015
johnydon22:

Sometimes there are posts worth replying and some that don't deserve to be wasted time on. . . smiley am selective when it comes to replying posts. .only intelligent posts are worth my time not childish scrabbles. .
So encouraging homosexuality, idleness and laziness all in the name of morality is intelligent.
Two children risking their lives to save a dog without caring about how their mother would suffer if anything bad should happen to them, is what you call intelligent.

I think you really need to learn the meaning of intelligence.

Morality does damage to people. Look at America and how a lot of evil things had been added into the law just because the government are trying to please people, accept people the way they are and just be morally good to people no matter how much damage they are causing to themselves.

I don't really have time I would have analyzed a lot of human morality that has cause and is still causing damage to the world. I'm even dealing with a case of a woman who claim she love her son but in reality her love is destroying the son.
Humans don't know how to love, they don't know how to do good. If they try it would only cause damage and little good.

If you are truly intelligent then open your eye and look deeper. Look beyond all those gestures and you would see that it only cause damage. Again morality is useless.
Re: Restoring Faith In Humanity (Photos) by Nobody: 3:58pm On Jul 03, 2015
Hiswordxray:

There is a solution and this solution is Christ.
Humans had try to use various motivation tool to strengthen our will power to do good but they have all failed. And all I see in this trend is another motivation tool which johnydon22 believe would motivate people to do good but this one too will fail. And johnydon22 would continue to fail until he realized it doesn't work.

The solution had always been Christ. Read the New Testament and see how they loved each other, they sold all there properties to help each other because they saw Christ. But Christianity today have lost sight of Christ and all the world need is an unveiling of Christ. The world doesn't need another moralist preacher what we need is to see Christ because a sight of him could transform anybody.

Jesus? As I suspected! Is it the same Jesus that was murdered like a thief, by his "enemies"? He was foolishly blasphemy against the Jewish God when he knew very well that he was mortal. And they "did" him!The guy came, saw and was Conquered by his enemies.

Who were selling their properties, because of him? His illiterate followers and who? The problem of many of you is that you read history from your spiritual books, you -- the Bible. Did you know during Jesus time, the Jews were colonised by the Romans (Rome)? What did he do about the immediate problem of his people? Before and after his death, the world just remained the same. Everything went on as normal without noticing his death. It was until after over ten years that someone/people deemed it fit to falsify history in your bible. See, wake up from your delusion, the world is messed up and the only option you have is to learn to live in it. And who would you, as a theist, blame for our imperfect world? (Stop lying to yourself!)

2 Likes

Re: Restoring Faith In Humanity (Photos) by adexsimply(m): 4:35pm On Jul 03, 2015
johnydon22:

Sometimes there are posts worth replying and some that don't deserve to be wasted time on. . . smiley am selective when it comes to replying posts. .only intelligent posts are worth my time not childish scrabbles. .
after reading the dude's other posts I think I'd have to agree with you. I can't believe a human being can have such thoughts running through their mind sad

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Restoring Faith In Humanity (Photos) by johnydon22(m): 4:43pm On Jul 03, 2015
adexsimply:
after reading the dude's other posts I think I'd have to agree with you. I can't believe a human being can have such thoughts running through their mind sad
You can only imagine. . .and the guy seem very obsessed with mentioning me even tho he would have already noticed i find his posts too dumb to reply. . I wonder what belief have done to such a young vibrant mind
Re: Restoring Faith In Humanity (Photos) by Nobody: 5:32pm On Jul 03, 2015
Hiswordxray:

So encouraging homosexuality, idleness and laziness all in the name of morality is intelligent.
Two children risking their lives to save a dog without caring about how their mother would suffer if anything bad should happen to them, is what you call intelligent.

I think you really need to learn the meaning of intelligence.

Morality does damage to people. Look at America and how a lot of evil things had been added into the law just because the government are trying to please people, accept people the way they are and just be morally good to people no matter how much damage they are causing to themselves.

I don't really have time I would have analyzed a lot of human morality that has cause and is still causing damage to the world. I'm even dealing with a case of a woman who claim she love her son but in reality her love is destroying the son.
Humans don't know how to love, they don't know how to do good. If they try it would only cause damage and little good.

If you are truly intelligent then open your eye and look deeper. Look beyond all those gestures and you would see that it only cause damage. Again morality is useless.

How does someone's gayness affect you? As Johnydon22 said: "you guys would kill yourselves on another person's private matter." What anyone does with his/her private parts is no one's problem. Mind your business, the government inclusive! What your problem should be is that which is personal to you and public to all.

Channel all your curiosity and attention to our public officers who mismanage our common wealth. These men are cunningly distracting us with irrelevant issues, so that the spotlight would be moved away from them. Gays are born and it can not be transmitted from one person to another. Allow people like you to live their life in peace! Stop frustrating them!
Re: Restoring Faith In Humanity (Photos) by parisbookaddict(f): 6:58pm On Jul 03, 2015
malvisguy212:
Johnnydon22 for the first time, we agreed with each other. Keep it up.

Most of his info is sourced from God vine a Christian website that encourages Christian teachings, behavior and reminds people to love a little more each day.. I am subscribed to the site....

So let's see the hypocrisy here, an atheist who has shown to be anti Christianity and/or religion, from prior discussions, posts Christian material to encourage faith in humanity.. Please see give me a break..

I don't get humanist atheists.. I just read an atheist blasting Obama for his support of gay marriage in America and according to the atheist homosexuality is bad.. . I ask on what moral ground does the atheist stand to make such a comment...

Atheists are better known for their hedonism, relativism, amoral behaviour and the like... He shouldn't stand by one ideology and preach another..

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Restoring Faith In Humanity (Photos) by parisbookaddict(f): 7:04pm On Jul 03, 2015
theAtheist101:

Jesus? As I suspected! Is it the same Jesus that was murdered like a thief, by his "enemies"? He was foolishly blasphemy against the Jewish God when he knew very well that he was mortal. And they "did" him!The guy came, saw and was Conquered by his enemies.

Who were selling their properties, because of him? His illiterate followers and who? The problem of many of you is that you read history from your spiritual books, you -- the Bible. Did you know during Jesus time, the Jews were colonised by the Romans (Rome)? What did he do about the immediate problem of his people? Before and after his death, the world just remained the same. Everything went on as normal without noticing his death. It was until after over ten years that someone/people deemed it fit to falsify history in your bible. See, wake up from your delusion, the world is messed up and the only option you have is to learn to live in it. And who would you, as a theist, blame for our imperfect world? (Stop lying to yourself!)

. The arrogance of u atheists is almost paralleled to the ignorance of the Muslim... Have u ever studied the scripture to understand the crucifixion.. At least when I criticize Mohammed I read up on the topic from the Qur'an so I don't spew crap like u just did..
Re: Restoring Faith In Humanity (Photos) by djdoxxx(m): 7:39pm On Jul 03, 2015
Hiswordxray:

There is a solution and this solution is Christ.
Humans had try to use various motivation tool to strengthen our will power to do good but they have all failed. And all I see in this trend is another motivation tool which johnydon22 believe would motivate people to do good but this one too will fail. And johnydon22 would continue to fail until he realized it doesn't work.

The solution had always been Christ. Read the New Testament and see how they loved each other, they sold all there properties to help each other because they saw Christ. But Christianity today have lost sight of Christ and all the world need is an unveiling of Christ. The world doesn't need another moralist preacher what we need is to see Christ because a sight of him could transform anybody.
if Christ Would Stop All The Dogmas Of The World,then Create A ' Christ-tread' Then,so We Get To See Him And Get Transformed.
Re: Restoring Faith In Humanity (Photos) by Nobody: 7:46pm On Jul 03, 2015
parisbookaddict:

. The arrogance of u atheists is almost paralleled to the ignorance of the Muslim... Have u ever studied the scripture to understand the crucifixion.. At least when I criticize Mohammed I read up on the topic from the Qur'an so I don't spew crap like u just did..

Did you you think I was dropped from heaven? I have read, been read to, and reread the slaughtering of Jesus. All I understood, understand, and am understanding is a guy who was foolish enough to challenge those that were far more powerful than him. I used to pity him when I was young for his stupidity, but now I care less. "He knew he had no chest and yet he was giving commands," said 9ice.
Re: Restoring Faith In Humanity (Photos) by parisbookaddict(f): 7:49pm On Jul 03, 2015
theAtheist101:

Did you you think I was dropped from heaven? I have read, been read to, and reread the slaughtering of Jesus. All I understood, understand, and am understanding is a guy who was foolish enough to challenge those that were far more powerful than him. I used to pity him when I was young for his stupidity, but now I care less. "He knew he had no chest and yet he was giving commands," said 9ice.

Ur comeuppance will surely come... Tho i pray u are forgiven..
Re: Restoring Faith In Humanity (Photos) by djdoxxx(m): 8:01pm On Jul 03, 2015
parisbookaddict:

So Well, So Well, So Well...If You Actually Had Studied The Scripture,u Would Know So Much About The Crucifixion And Ressurrection Story,u Would Have Seen How False They Are Except U Have Been Reading With A Leaking Brain,wch Obviously U R... A Thread On Here Wld Help U Tho,cos I Doubt You Would Be Sensible Enough To See The Contradictions And Flaws In These Accounts...Search For The Thread 'if I Was God'...There U Av All Ur Answers,else Keep Mute,and Let Rational People Communicate...A Sensible Repost Would Be Attended To!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Restoring Faith In Humanity (Photos) by Nobody: 8:02pm On Jul 03, 2015
parisbookaddict:

Ur comeuppance will surely come... Tho i pray u are forgiven..

Fear is the only thing that keep you in your religion! You don't need to pray for me -- am ready for any challenge life throws at me. I even said amen to a wish my secondary school principal said: "my your road be rough." Because, Without a rough road, there can never be true greatness.

My wish for you is your liberation from the Jewish lies!
Re: Restoring Faith In Humanity (Photos) by parisbookaddict(f): 8:08pm On Jul 03, 2015
djdoxxx:
So Well, So Well, So Well...If You Actually Had Studied The Scripture,u Would Know So Much About The Crucifixion And Ressurrection Story,u Would Have Seen How False They Are Except U Have Been Reading With A Leaking Brain,wch Obviously U R... A Thread On Here Wld Help U Tho,cos I Doubt You Would Be Sensible Enough To See The Contradictions And Flaws In These Accounts...Search For The Thread 'if I Was God'...There U Av All Ur Answers,else Keep Mute,and Let Rational People Communicate...A Sensible Repost Would Be Attended To!

Why do u have every word begin with a capital letter.. makes for difficult reading... Weren't u thought how to write in school..

By the way u are free to educate us Christians on this ur information which I have seen dozens of time about the allege contradictions in the crucifixion.. Let me guess ur preferred authors Bart ehurman. ., Richard Dawkins.. In fact surprise me
Re: Restoring Faith In Humanity (Photos) by parisbookaddict(f): 8:16pm On Jul 03, 2015
theAtheist101:

Fear is the only thing that keep you in your religion! You don't need to pray for me -- am ready for any challenge life throws at me. I even said amen to a wish my secondary school principal said: "my your road be rough." Because, Without a rough road, there can never be true greatness.

My wish for you is your liberation from the Jewish lies!

It was either Tai Solarin or wole Soyinka that came up with that phrase.. I know I read it some where a few years ago when wole was promoting his book "sunset at dawn..

either way I guess the meaning is lost on you because I see no reason why u should bring it up in our conversation unless u misunderstood my comment.. Dude i have more important stuff on my table.. Have a nice evening.
Re: Restoring Faith In Humanity (Photos) by djdoxxx(m): 8:45pm On Jul 03, 2015
parisbookaddict:

Why do u have every word begin with a capital letter.. makes for difficult reading... Weren't u thought how to write in school..

By the way u are free to educate us Christians on this ur information which I have seen dozens of time about the allege contradictions in the crucifixion.. Let me guess ur preferred authors Bart ehurman. ., Richard Dawkins.. In fact surprise me
It Has Become Very Obvious To Us That You Did Not Pass Through The Four Walls Of A Tertiary Institution...A Polytechnic Would Have Done The Trick Too, You Know?! If You Did, You Would Have Come Across My Mode Of Writing In Ur Serminar, Term Paper, Project Work...Rather Than Expose Your Ignorance On A Public Forum, Why Not Get A Laptop Cos I See You Lack One( A Desktop Would Do),download Microsoft Word Software And Enlighten Yourself On The Different Modes Of Writing Since You Have Decided To Fool Yourself...Dont Display Your Ignorance Like This On Another Thread!
Re: Restoring Faith In Humanity (Photos) by Hiswordxray(m): 8:46pm On Jul 03, 2015
johnydon22:

You can only imagine. . .and the guy seem very obsessed with mentioning me even tho he would have already noticed i find his posts too dumb to reply. . I wonder what belief have done to such a young vibrant mind
I keep mentioning you because you want me to stop and that proves my teachings is getting into your head. It is disturbing you, messing up with you ideology and believe.
And of course God loves you and He wants to save you from this foolishness.
Re: Restoring Faith In Humanity (Photos) by johnydon22(m): 8:49pm On Jul 03, 2015
Hiswordxray:

I keep mentioning you because you want me to stop and that proves my teachings is getting into your head. It is disturbing you, messing up with you ideology and believe.
And of course God loves you and He wants to save you from this foolishness.
Hahahahahahaha please am not a homo, and am not in support of homosexual relationships so please take your stalking somewhere else, maybe stalk a girl because you are making me feel like am being stalked around by a homosexual and its really uncomfortable for a strictly straight person like me

2 Likes

Re: Restoring Faith In Humanity (Photos) by johnydon22(m): 8:50pm On Jul 03, 2015
And religious bigots just ruined my thread with stupendous assertions. . . #Seriouslyangry
Re: Restoring Faith In Humanity (Photos) by djdoxxx(m): 8:56pm On Jul 03, 2015
parisbookaddict:

Having Educated You On The Modes Of Letterings, Let Us Move To Replying To Your Post Which Doesnt Need A Reply To...Attaching Question Marks To Those Supposed-questions On Ur First Paragraph Would Have Put It To Us That U Are Learned,but I Can See That You Are A Mere Educated Illiterate Who Knows Less About Question Tags...U Obviously Dont Know D Difference Between A Question And A Statement. That Aint My Problem Though...It Only Shows How Less U Should Be Taken Seriously,cos U av Successfully Passed For A Bottom- Student...Just So You Know,i Dont Know Any Of Those Writers.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Restoring Faith In Humanity (Photos) by Nobody: 8:59pm On Jul 03, 2015
parisbookaddict:

It was either Tai Solarin or wole Soyinka that came up with that phrase.. I know I read it some where a few years ago when wole was promoting his book "sunset at dawn..

either way I guess the meaning is lost on you because I see no reason why u should bring it up in our conversation unless u misunderstood my comment.. Dude i have more important stuff on my table.. Have a nice evening.

Yes, you right, but neither was my principal. Stop your evangelism of fear -- it would would take you nowhere! Good evening, also.
Re: Restoring Faith In Humanity (Photos) by djdoxxx(m): 9:04pm On Jul 03, 2015
johnydon22:

Hahahahahahaha please am not a homo, and am not in support of homosexual relationships so please take your stalking somewhere else, maybe stalk a girl because you are making me feel like am being stalked around by a homosexual and its really uncomfortable for a strictly straight person like me
hehehehe, D Dude's Either A Stalker Or A Stalker!!!
Re: Restoring Faith In Humanity (Photos) by djdoxxx(m): 9:10pm On Jul 03, 2015
theAtheist101:

Then you shouldn't have bothered to quote my post.
Seriously, She Has Been Totally Off-note Through Out...Asserting A Maybe-statement Of Tai Solarin Or Wole Soyinka Into A Context That Doesnt Fit,only To Be Sure It Was Wole Soyinka's Book In Particular Shows The Bigotry, Hypocrisy And Ignorance Of These Christians...They Be Acting Like Pinky!

2 Likes

Re: Restoring Faith In Humanity (Photos) by parisbookaddict(f): 9:40pm On Jul 03, 2015
djdoxxx:
Having Educated You On The Modes Of Letterings, Let Us Move To Replying To Your Post Which Doesnt Need A Reply To...Attaching Question Marks To Those Supposed-questions On Ur First Paragraph Would Have Put It To Us That U Are Learned,but I Can See That You Are A Mere Educated Illiterate Who Knows Less About Question Tags...U Obviously Dont Know D Difference Between A Question And A Statement. That Aint My Problem Though...It Only Shows How Less U Should Be Taken Seriously,cos U av Successfully Passed For A Bottom- Student...Just So You Know,i Dont Know Any Of Those Writers.

Enjoy your folly
Re: Restoring Faith In Humanity (Photos) by parisbookaddict(f): 9:50pm On Jul 03, 2015
djdoxxx:
Seriously, She Has Been Totally Off-note Through Out...Asserting A Maybe-statement Of Tai Solarin Or Wole Soyinka Into A Context That Doesnt Fit,only To Be Sure It Was Wole Soyinka's Book In Particular Shows The Bigotry, Hypocrisy And Ignorance Of These Christians...They Be Acting Like Pinky!

Princess, I have heard wole Soyinka use the phrase before and I am vaguely aware it may have originated from Solarin.
Either way that's not the topic.. But your comment shows how narrow minded you are.. Your arrogance leaves you with little energy to think clearly.. Like I said before, enjoy your folly and ur weird first letter capitalizations.. Have a nice evening.
Re: Restoring Faith In Humanity (Photos) by Hiswordxray(m): 2:59am On Jul 04, 2015
johnydon22:

Why are you not a homosexual?
Re: Restoring Faith In Humanity (Photos) by ValentineMary(m): 2:21pm On Dec 02, 2015
This made me cry for the first time in a long while. Thank you Jonny

(1) (2) (Reply)

Christianity And Intolerance / Dealing With Depression & Suicidal Thoughts As An Atheist. logicboy Confesses. / Locating The Qibla; Simple Tips

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 111
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.